Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Evening Search For Jesse

Go down

Evening Search For Jesse Empty Evening Search For Jesse

Post by Alaro Tide Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:13 am

Quiet footsteps echoed down the hall as he looked for a certain room. He had 'acquired' the room number by simply looking it up in the log book. He laughed at himself for a second it almost seemed stalkerish now, but he had extended an invitation hadn't he? He had told him teh floor he would be on and everything.

Ofcourse Alaro had taken a shower forgoing the offer on being retaught. Turns out he remembered after all and defiantly felt all the better for it. He had goe a few days without a proper cleansing and soaked his body under the water for a much longer time then he tended, letting the water flow over and across his skin.

He had found the room number he was looking for, not hard to memorize three numbers but he wrote it down on a peice of paper anyway. He didn't know why he was so nervous. Jesse had extended the invitation for him and he was pretty bored. He figured this place could use a little more action in here. He ruffled his wings a bit at the thought, raised his hand and knocked on the door with three quick knocks.
Alaro Tide
Alaro Tide

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Evening Search For Jesse Empty Re: Evening Search For Jesse

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:15 pm

Tasha had been sitting at her desk. She was going over some paperwork concerning inventory. She heard the three knocks on the door and got up. She looked over at Jesse who was digging in her boxes of jewelry. "I wonder who that could be, we already had dinner." She crossed the room to the door.

She yanked the door open and there stood a very attractive man with wings. She arched an eyebrow and grinned. "Oh Jesse, you have company dear." She wondered how the guy would know that Jesse would be staying in her room. But it didn't matter. She just opened the door wider to let the man in. She watched him as he crossed the threshold and then averted her gaze when she closed the door behind him. She returned to her desk and her papers and pretended that the two men were not there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaro Tide Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:21 pm

He stepped in, perhaps a little shyly but he never lowered his head or anything like that. He put his hands in his pockets though. He nodded to Tasha and smiled. "Thank you for allowing me in Names Alaro!"

His attention was then averted over to Jesse sifting trough the jewelry in the box and couldn't help but a small chuckle. "An appreciative eye for the beautiful things i take it Jesse? I shouldn't be surprised eh?" He then leaned casually back against teh wall. It was ahrd to tell if he was playing it smooth or just being natural.
Alaro Tide
Alaro Tide

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:21 pm

Jesse smiled up at Alaro. He looked him up and down and nodded. "Oh yes, definitely. Join me? Tash here makes jewelry when she is bored. This is her mens jewelry." He leaned his head to the side for a moment. A snap of a motion made to indicate that he wanted him to come closer. There was an empty chair beside him.

He brushed his hands down his legs of his black jeans. Nervous? Could be. But either way, he was very happy to see the man he had met in the lobby when he got here. "Have you had dinner yet babe?" He was a little hungry, and given it was evening dinner sounded rather good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaro Tide Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:06 am

He took a moment to glance over at Tasha raising up on e brow for a moment. He had never met a jeweler before, or gold smith or whatever she chose to be called. "Well she makes very beautiful jewelry indeed. If i may be as bold to make such an understatement."

He went and sat down next to Jesse, it was rude after alll to not accept the offered since. Esspecially since he himself had come her to visit. "No, I don't always get the chance for dinner. I am not what most would call.... well off." He brushed a hand through his hair non chalantly as he said that.
Alaro Tide
Alaro Tide

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:16 am

"Pleasure Alaro, I'm Tasha." She went over to the chest of drawers to get a collar out for Leviathan. She was in the middle of putting it on her when she heard Jesse and Alaro. "Thank you. If you ever want anything made for you come by and see me. In the mean time, Jess, I'm going to take Levi for a walk. You want me to send someone to get you some dinner?" She was headed to the door. Once she heard his answer, she would be gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:23 am

Jesse smiled. "Um, yea, thanks Tash. That is, if you will join me for dinner Alaro? We can eat here or down at the bar. My treat." Jesse winked at Alaro before turning back to a white gold Figaro chain he was looking at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaro Tide Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:17 pm

"I don't want to be hat kind of imposing Jesse..." His stomach then began to rumble embaressingly "Of course however who am i to offend you by turning down such a kind offer. We can eat wherever you would feel more comfortable with.. and Miss Tasha as well. A little weird perhaps having a complete stranger in your room." He gave a shrug and a laugh, he wasn't exactly uncomfortable around strangers. All he knew most his life was strangers.
Alaro Tide
Alaro Tide

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:43 am

Jesse looked over at Alaro. "Please, you are so not imposing. A guys gotta eat, right? So I was gunna eat anyway, and given you're here, you can join me." He smiled before he looked back at the jewelry he was playing with. He held the chain in his hand while he looked at pendants. "I don't mind dinner with you in public, we can go down to eat, unless you would rather stay up here." He was matching pendants to the chain. "Tash said I could have whatever I wanted. Which of these pendants do you like the best?" He held up the chain with two pendant choices for him to select from.

Evening Search For Jesse YinYang4menEvening Search For Jesse WhiteGoldFigaroEvening Search For Jesse Multipendant

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaro Tide Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:27 pm

He nodded silently and shrugged. "We can go out to eat. After all i can get a chance to see the people and the place, if you don't mind showing me around of course." He looked the pendants over thinking and pointed at the very first one. "That one, not only do i like the design but silver and black s such a good match. It will look good on you."
Alaro Tide
Alaro Tide

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:32 pm

Jesse fed the chain through the loop on the pendant and held it up to look at it. "Hmm, maybe. But I think it would look a lot better on you babe." He reached over and placed the chain around Alaro's neck and took his time fastening the clasp, putting his face within inches of Alaro's. For this reason he whispered. "Beautiful. Should we go get some dinner at the bar?" He couldn't deny that he was attracted to him, of that there was no doubt. But he wasn't quite sure if the feeling was mutual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaro Tide Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:47 pm

He accepted the gift without much question, he really had liked it a lot. Then suddenly Jesse was in his face and his calm exterior broke a little as his breath caught and wavered for a second. He then put his hand to the pendant and laughed softly. "Thank you I really like it. You sure its ok? ...We can go the bar i could use a drink anyway."
Alaro Tide
Alaro Tide

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:31 am

Jesse slowly nodded as he slowly sat back up letting his hands graze against Alaro's shoulders. "I am sure. Come on, let's go get something to eat." He stood and waited for Alaro before heading to the door so they could go eat. He had to wonder what kind of stir they would cause going to dinner together. Most places he went to didn't mind such things, but he hadn't been here long enough to know if they did or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaro Tide Fri May 01, 2009 6:34 pm

Alaro gave a small smile before nodding in agreement. "Getting something to eat... Not something that tends to come out of my mouth often." He ruffled his wings a little and tucked them back in. If he visited often Tasha was going to have enough feathers in her room to make a score of pillows. He walked out the door giving Jesse a quick nod of a thank you.
Alaro Tide
Alaro Tide

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 5:43 am

Jesse just chuckled. "Well, we should make it come out of your mouth more often then." He shut the door behind them and waved a hand for Alaro to lead the way so they could head down to the bar.

((T.B.C. @ The Bar))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down