Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A Quite Diner Evening

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Quite Diner Evening - Page 2 Empty Re: A Quite Diner Evening

Post by Shuda Darkite Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:21 am

"Now now do not say that. Isnt being just Seleen a good thing? I mean you do not have to worry about a war nor anything else like that. You can be you now. well at least from what I am seeing right now."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:40 am

She smiled again. "But I don't know who I am outside of being a soldier. I haven't been anything else in so many years. Well, other than those special occasion when Venis makes me dress up and be a lady."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:43 am

He chuckles at her "Well now I guess this means that you will just have to find out huh?" He starts eating his brisket again while looking at her.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:49 pm

She arched her eyebrows and contemplated what he said. "Yes, I suppose you are right. Maybe I have some hidden talent that I have yet to explore or something. And there's always sparing to stay in shape, and training for that so I don't get hurt. I know I need to spar Venis, it's one of her favorite activities. But I have to bring my A game against her. So I guess I have time to explore myself, don't I?" This was something that she had not thought of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:18 pm

He eyes looked at her for a second and smiled "Sparring huh? I haven't done that in a long time. " Finishing up his brisket he takes a sip from the wine and then refills the glass before taking a another sip and eating the last baked potato.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:29 pm

Her eyes lit up and she smiled so big that the tips of her fangs peeked out from below her upper lip. "Really? Perhaps you and I should hit the gym sometime. And Venis has a sign up sheet posted for sparing against her. If you're feeling brave enough that is." She laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:33 pm

He looked at her"Spar against a goddess I don't know about that. I mean I do not know how well that would go." Taking another sip from his wine. "But a spar against you might be enjoyable."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:38 pm

Seleen chuckled. "Venis never hurts anyone she doesn't know can heal from it. Besides it doesn't have to be hand to hand combat. I'm going to add my name to the list. Her and I need to settle something, and that's the best way I know we can do it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:46 pm

He chuckles "I see. but still..well what else do you want to talk about?"
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:49 pm

She smiled again. One word came to mind. "You." Fair was fair, she wanted to know about the handsome man across from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:52 pm

He laughs "Would you really like to know how old I am before we get started talking about me?"
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:53 pm

She arched her eyebrows. "That might be helpful, yes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:56 pm

He chuckles "Ok now do not laugh but I am 400 years old." Giving her a look like ok bring on the old folks jokes.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:35 pm

She arched her eyebrows and smiled. "You're almost twice my age, doesn't that make you a cradle robber?" She smiled and even laughed a little. "But no, seriously, given the people I know, that's not that old."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:54 pm

He chuckles. "Ok then well I was born in an area that has a lot of elementals fire, water, ice, dark etc etc. Well as you know I can control fire and I will leave it at that I would like to keep of couple things a surprise. Well you are probably wondering how I can control fire well when I was 20 I was walking around and I saw a fire elemental being attacked well be being stupid and all I decided to to go in and defend it. Well you can probably figure out was happen there I was beaten to an inch of my life but the attack on the fire elemental stopped."

"It was so grateful that it decided to give me its powers so that I could live. What I didnt know is that it gave its own life to save mine. I was grateful to say the least but then something started to happen. When I was sleeping for the first couple of nights I had nightmares about fire and things like that when I would wake up in the morning the bed sheets were burned. "

He chuckles. "Believe me I was scared at first so I went to the old wise man of the town I lived in and told what had happened. Well he told me because I saved its life that it was going to save mine. Then after that he told me that the nightmares was a manifestation of the elemental inside me and that it wanted to come out."

"So the next thing he told me was to go outside and start a fire. I was like ok, I went outside and started a fire with a flint and starter. The old man told me no, and that I should try to start the fire with my mind. At first I would laughing my butt of at that claim but he told me to try it and so I just started at the logs and the next thing I know a spark appeared on the wood and flames started to arise. Now let me tell you I was completely freaked out at this. So what did I do I ran."

"It was not until three days later when I almost put my bed on fire that I went back to the old man and talked to him again and he said the same thing. That the fire elemental wanted to come out well you get the jest. I went out and again started a fire with my mind. It took a couple of years for me to be able to control it well enough that I could not worry about burning something down that I didnt want to."

"There was one side effect that the old man did not tell me is that while everyone around me grew older I would never age." He sat there drinking his wine waiting for her response
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:54 am

She smiled. "Ahh, the curse of immortality." She chuckled slightly and ate another bite of her steak waiting for him to continue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:03 am

"A curse and a gift I would say. Appearently this has never happened before until it happened to me so after ten years of this happening to me people started to realize I was different from them I mean people that I grew up were getting older and older and they keep on asking me why I looked as young as I did. Well I didnt want to tell them in fear that I would be shunned."

"Well it happened anyway, one night I was out in the woods hunting I killed the animal that I was going after and I put wood together to start a fire and me not looking around before I did there were a couple of other people in the woods also and they saw me do it. They went screaming back to the town that I was possessed by a demon and needless to say I was kick out of my town and told never to return. So I left with the cloths on my back and that was all."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:11 am

She frowned. "I'm sorry to hear that. It must have been hard for you to leave your friends and family." She understood, and now he knew that to be true, she already told him her life's story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:20 am

He nods taking another drink. "It was but what really was bad that when I tried to talk to my mother and father they did not even acknowledge me. So with that I lifted my head and walked out of town. I spent the next ten years on the streets eating when I could doing odd jobs. But it was really bad the first couple of years. I do not know how it is for vampires but for me when I was hungry and thinking I would just die I didn't I just keep on living day after day going sometimes month without eating a single thing. But that was also in the winter time to when the animals were all in hibernation."

I got my first break after the tens years I just talked about when I got into this one town and was asked if I wanted to join the civilian army no rank nothing like that at all. They saw me int eh state I was in and asked. I readily agreed. They gave me food and water and I stayed there for the next 20 years. They did not care that I didnt look my age they just wanted to make sure that people were doing as they were told and things like that. So I did what I was told and never put myself in the eye of someone important that might have asked."

Last edited by Shuda Darkite on Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:33 am

She swallowed her bite and smiled. "That was a lucky break. For us, if we go too long without eating we become too weak and pretty much go into a hibernation of our own and we are very vulnerable at that point." She was so intrigued by his story. She sipped from her wine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:45 am

"Well for the 20 years I was taught swordmanship of the highest degree since it seem that no one could hurt me. finally at my 50 birthday I decided to leave I mean I was there for 20 years."

"So back I was on the streets but at least this time I had a sword and backpack full of gear that I would need. To survive for a little while at least. I was in good luck when in a middle of a major storm and I was trying to find shelter I fell into a hole and just kept on going down and down and down. I finally landed on something hard and scaly I was like oh crap and then I saw the face of a blue dragon staring right at me and pissed."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:51 am

Her eyebrows raised and her eyes seemed to bug out of her head. "That's kinda scary."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:56 am

He laughed. "You think? So here I was on its back and it just stared at me like I was its dinner. I will skip most of the details for this but needless to say from what I could tell we were fighting for about 3 days I was getting tired and so was it. I was using everything that I know all the elemental powers that I had and all the fighting techniques that I know. It was worse for wear that I was and I know that it knew that I was not a normal person since that would have been a fast fight with it eating me."

"So finally when it came to attack for the last time it left itself open and I was able to stab it in its heart. I was like yes thank the gods it is finally over or so I thought. The next thing I know it lifted its head and shots it final breath on me."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:01 am

She had leaned forward without even realizing it. His story literally had her on the edge of her seat. Yes, it was obvious he survived, but she loved hearing about it anyway. She continued to eat her steak, almost done with it now. And she also poured herself another glass of blood wine. "Oh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:06 am

"This is where it gets interesting. From what it seems from at least from what I can remember he hit me with this ice blast that I could not counter and it stuck me in a tome of ice no body movement no nothing all I can do is feel the intense cold on my skin."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next