Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A Quite Diner Evening

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Quite Diner Evening Empty A Quite Diner Evening

Post by Shuda Darkite Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:38 am

He pulls a chair for her to sit on and motions her to sit down. "Here you go M'Lady please sit down".
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

A Quite Diner Evening Empty Re: A Quite Diner Evening

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:43 am

She sat down and smiled, she just couldn't stop smiling. He seemed to have that effect on her. "Thank you." Once she was sat down and turned her knees to the right crossing her ankles under her chair. "So are you from Rhy'Din? Or did you end up here from somewhere else?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:47 am

"Actually yes I am from here. But like I said before I am a drifter so who knows where I will end up next time." He smiled sitting opposite from her. "And you said Venis right? If so I think I saw down by the bar last night with a woman named Cas... well I think that is her name. But there was a heated discussion so I left before anything happen but from the looks of things when we walked back inside everything looked ok. Oh and she called me Sparky". Putting his elbows on the table he entwined his fingers together and connected his chin to his hands.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:45 am

Seleen laughed. "Glad to hear her sense of humor is still in tact. But yea, heated sounds like her. You and she have something in common. I guess that's why, even as a vampire, the fire didn't bother me. Her favorite trick is making diamonds though." She touched her ears and realized she wasn't wearing her earrings.

She shrugged off the fact that she wasn't wearing them and moved on. "So, does Rhy'Din have places like theme parks or other things that we call tourist traps back home?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:48 am

He ponders about that for a second and nods. "Yes there are a few places that are as you would say tourist traps. There are the rain forests to the east that are absolutely beautiful, water falls that seem to just keep on tumbling and tumbling down. I mean there is a lot of things to do in Rhy'Din you just have to know where to look." With that answered he smiled wondering how much longer the food was going to take because he was starting to get a little hungry.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:54 am

Seleen's eyebrows arched. "I love waterfalls. They are always so beautiful. All the foliage that's normally around them, the peaceful sound of the rushing water. Birds and other animals. The water always seems clearer, the air fresher. It's just lovely, the whole picturesque sight of it all. It's enjoyable to sit by one at night, maybe with a picnic." Yes, he had touched on a subject that was near and dear to her heart, and now he was the only person who knew it. She had never even told Venis that before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:02 am

"That would be nice now wouldn't it?" So tell me more about yourself I mean if you do not mind talking about it. He didn't know why but he wanted to know more about her.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:04 am

Joseph carried the wine tray and Shamus the food. The made their way out of the kitchen and out from behind the bar. There were the tables to navigate, but no problem. Up the stairs they went. When they reached the second floor landing they saw some people out and about.

They continued up to the third floor. Down the hall a little ways to the door across from Seleen's. Room 302. Joseph knocked on the door. "Room service."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:07 am

He smiles "Ah there is the food now" He gets up and walks over to the door opening it up smiling "Please gentleman come on in and place the food on the table with the wine." He motioned them in.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:09 am

Seleen was just about to answer him when there was a knock upon the door. She smiled and waited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:18 am

The men entered the room and went to the table as requested. Shamus set the plates down, one in front of Seleen and the other in front of the chair the gentleman was probably sitting in. He laid out utensils and napkins as well.

Then Joseph set a glass in front of each plate. He uncorked the blood wine and poured some in Seleen's glass. Then he set her bottle upon the table. Then he poured the gentleman's wine for him and set the decanter on the table. They took their trays and headed back to the door. Shamus addressed the gentleman before they exited.
"You can just leave the dishes outside the door when you are done, someone will be along to collect them."

Joseph smiled at Seleen before he spoke. "Enjoy your evening." Then they exited the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:20 am

He nodded to them both. "Thank you very much." with that he put ten gold pieces in each of their hands with a smile. As he closed the door walked over to the table and sat down. "so you were going to say something." He said this as he was reaching for the wine.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:25 am

She smiled as she too reached for her wine. She took a sip and smiled more. She set her glass back down and looked at him again before she spoke. "Well, I'm not sure where to begin. What would you like to know?" She would have told him her entire life's story if he asked. She was enjoying his company that much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:27 am

"well" He put down his glass and started to cut the brisket in a smaller pieces so he could eat them. "Start from the beginning I mean if you do not mind that is." He sticks his fork into a piece of the brisket and puts it in his mouth and starts chewing.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:11 am

From the beginning? She was so tempted to tell him about every day of her life from the moment she was born. Just to be able to spend that much time with him. But that would be a little overly excessive, and he would get bored. So she figured the abridged version would be better.

"Well, I grew up in a small village on the continent of Europe. My father was a farmer and also the village constable. He was French and German. My mother was what is now called Native American or American Indian. That's where my middle name comes from. It's Orenda, it means supernatural powers. She had been brought to Europe by slave traders and my father won her in a card game. He set her free and she asked if she could stay. He let her stay and they fell in love. She loved nature and was a painter. She loved to paint waterfalls."

While she had been speaking she had cut a small piece of steak. She took this chance to eat her bite of steak and give him a chance to react to what she had told him so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:19 am

He nodded while he was still eating his brisket. With metabolism as high as it is he will eat the entire thing. He put his fork to the baked potato and cut one of them in half talking the half with his finger and brought it to his mouth. He took a bite from the potato and put it down chewing and swallowing. "Please go on."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:46 am

She smiled as she swallowed her bite of steak. "My father trained me to follow in his footsteps. I didn't inherit my mothers talent for painting. But I could brawl or even break up a brawl with the best of them. After I finished school, my father made me his deputy. When Venis and her Army of Vampires came along, it was no use. We couldn't fight them off. But Venis was so impressed by my courage that she offered to spare my parents and baby brother if I swore allegiance to her. So, I did. She spared them and turned me. I spent the next hundred or so years serving her as her Lieutenant."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:48 am

He looked at her thoughtfully "That must have been rough." He went back to eating his brisket and then took of sip of his wine.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:07 am

She sipped from her wine as well. "Not as rough as one would think. After all, she was a woman of her word. She could have just slaughtered us all. But she didn't. She spared my family. She even let me return home for certain things, like my fathers funeral, my brothers wedding, my mothers funeral, and my brothers funeral. She's always been wonderful to me." She took another sip. She had already revealed two secrets to him this night. She knew there were a few more to come, but for some reason she didn't mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:09 am

He nods "I know how it is to....lets say see everyone that you have been with for a long time get old and die. I meant no offence by that statement either so please do not get mad." Sipping his wine. "So what was it like be her lieutenant?"
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:40 am

She had no reason to get mad. "Why would I get mad? I'm sorry that you have had to go through that kind of pain. I mean, yes, it was hard on me to know that they were gone, but I understood that it was the natural order of things. They all died when it was their time. Natural causes with all three. So it was fine. I was of course sad, as would anyone be. But I always feel bad for others who have had to go through it as well."

She wasn't very good with words, especially when it came to emotions. But she always tried to help others feel better or to sympathies with them. Or in this case, let him know that she wasn't mad, but that she was sorry that he had known the same pain as her, and maybe even worse.

"As far as being her lieutenant, it was a learning experience. At first, I wanted no part of her war. I didn't understand it. And there are still some things about it that I don't understand. I get that some of the killing was for the purpose of nourishment. I understand that back then, that's what people expected of vampires. No one understood back then that vampires needed to eat too. But what I will never understand is the greed that drove them to continue on for just over a hundred years."

She took another sip of her blood wine. "I mean, all those innocent lives lost. It was a bit much. And the vampires weren't doing it just so they could eat. Basically they ate all they could, and just raped and killed the rest."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:44 pm

"Ah I see..well for the most part I see but since I am not a vampire I do not see. But you get the picture." He chuckles a little bit thinking to himself why he was getting tongue tied. He as already eaten half of the brisket before he started to eat the potato that already had a bite taken out of it.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:06 pm

((No spell check on this computer, fair warning.))

She smiled as she finished her bite of steak. "I am just glad the campain is over. Venis realized eventualy that it had to end. So she delt with it. We lived in the castle of her sires ancester for many years. One night she was just fed up with his tirany and she left. I was very sad that she left me behind, but I understand why she left."

She looked down for a moment like she was trying to gather her thoughts or calm herself or both. She looked up at him again before she spoke. "He never understood though. He grew even more angry. Several members of her army lost their lives. I was one of the ones spared. But I was punished severly." She got quiet for a moment. She took another bite of her steak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:21 pm

"I am sorry to hear that I really am. But that is long past now yes?" He said this with concern on his face as he looked at her while sipping on the wine.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:00 am

She heard the concern in his voice, she hadn't meant to worry him in some way. She nodded and smiled trying to bring back the lighter mood of the evening. "Yes, it is the past. And it took him kidnapping Venis and her friend Tasha, but I am free now. I just don't know what to do now. I've been a soldier and head of security for so many years, and here, I am just Seleen. Her son Dre is in charge of her security here. Along with her husband Kahn and her best friend Gawain. I feel ... unnecessary."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next