Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A moonlit walk

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A moonlit walk - Page 3 Empty Re: A moonlit walk

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:37 am

Her talking about Earth piked this interest "Tell me about that place I mean if you want to talk about it. I have heard other people saying they were from there."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:44 am

Oh, now there was something she could rattle on about. "Well, it's the third planet in the Milky Way Solar System. It only revolves around one yellow sun and has one moon. It's mostly covered in water. Yet there are different climates around everywhere. You don't find many of what are commonly called 'Mythological Beings'. Most of them were cast out and driven away to Rhy'Din. Humans had this nasty habit of tearing up the world and each other. It all seemed rather crazy to me on a certain level. Yet, I ended up being one of those 'Mythological Beings' myself."

She knew that this question would get her rattling on an on. But she figured she would take a second to draw an unnecessary breath and find out if he had any questions so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:46 am

He laughs at the statement she made about the place called Earth "So you mean to tell me that Humans are tearing up the world and themselves and for what just for kicks?"
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:54 am

He was still interested, this was a good sign. "Most wars were raged over religion. So much of the world believed in one God, yet they couldn't stop arguing about what name he should be called, hence one war after another. It all seemed rather silly to me. That is the advantage to being a vampire. We fight for self preservation and not over such things as who calls God by what name."

She was getting warmer the longer she touched him. It was nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:06 pm

Joseph joined Shamus in the kitchen to help him prepare the food. "Shamus, we need to take it to room 302 when it's done." Shamus just nodded and continued cooking. Jospeh started cooking too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:32 pm

He chuckled at her "well would they not be surprised when they found out there was more then one god around here huh?" As they get get to his room he lets go of her to take the key out of his pocket. He unlocked the door and opened it for her and pointed inward "Ladies first."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:44 pm

She smiled and gave a nod of a bow as she entered the door. "How convenient ... we are across the hall from one another." She looked out the door before he crossed the threshold and looked to her room. Tasha was in there, preparing for the full moon. She looked down the hall and saw Venis' door standing open. She smiled about that, and then the last door down in that direction was where the employees slept.

"I guess we are going to be seeing a lot of each other then." She walked further into the room so he could follow and close the door behind them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:47 pm

He smiles looking at her "Well isnt that a good thing?" with that he turned on the light into his room before walking in and closing the door.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:53 pm

"I think it is." She squinted for a moment from the light. It seemed brighter that the rest of the Inn for some reason. Something about mood lighting in the Inn, trying to make it more welcomeing and make people want to stay.

"You're room is slightly different than mine. I think that is because mine was darkened for me. I bet the morning sun makes your room come alive." She touched her right index finger, she still had that ring on. She had forgetten to take it off. But now she was glad for it. Because if they stayed up all night talking, the morning sun wasn't going to do her in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:56 pm

He walked up behind her "Would you like me to turn down the light a little bit? I mean my not being a vampire an such the light is fine for me but like I said I can lower the light for you."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:08 pm

His breath from behind her sent a pleasant chill over her. He smelt very good as well, not just from being in the garden either. And because her body was so cold naturaly, he felt so warm being this close to her. "No, the light is fine, thank you though. My eyes just needed a second to adjust."

She turned around to face him and that soft smile was on her pink lips again as she brought her hand up to remove another strand of stray hair. She didn't look like the same woman who had checked in. She had her hair done then, not something she did often. "I'm fine now."

That strand of hair fell back in her face and she gave a passing thought to some combs or barrettes or something. Venis not letting her cut her hair all the time made it to where it was growing back, she figured she would need to get used to it being long again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:30 pm

He slowly moved his hand up to her face to move the strand of hair behind her ear. "Would you like to seat down?"
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:40 pm

She lowered her head slightly with his touch. His touch felt so wonderful. With a slow blink she looked back up at him and smiled. "Yes, I would. I have forgotten so many things over the years. Back on Earth, I only had to dress formaly for certain occasions. Now that I'm back to hanging out with Venis it's heels all the time and dresses as much as I can stand it. But she wants me to wear heels with jeans even. And the hair. Oh the hair, I used to cut it every other day or so to keep it short."

She realized she seemed to be complaining, and was definately rambling. That wasn't it at all though. She knew that she was expected to be a lady, not just a soldier. She didn't mind Venis' requests of her, she just wasn't used to them. "Don't get me wrong. Venis doesn't boss me around, she just wants me to remember that I am a lady first and a soldier second. I just need to get used to it again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:02 pm

(Next post is in the Living Quarters.)
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down