Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A moonlit walk

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A moonlit walk Empty A moonlit walk

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:20 am

Tasha was wanting some privacy for the night. Seleen didn't mind. But she was feeling a bit cooped up lately. She thought that maybe she could start sleeping in a bed soon. She was getting used to Rhy'Din. She headed out to the garden for a walk in the moonlight. She thought it would be nice to get some fresh air.

She walked along in silence running her hands over foliage here and there. She even took her heels off to walk through the grass. It was a lovely and peaceful night.

Back to top Go down

A moonlit walk Empty Re: A moonlit walk

Post by Leo Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:36 pm

The garden was a good spot to watch the full moon and the stars that were out that night. He could have gone to the front porch, or even stood at the back of the Inn on the outside, but the garden was better.

There were trees to block some of the night sky, but not enough to make his task impossible. The largest expanse of free sky was around the patch of water and this is where Leo was set. An old fashioned bronze telescope, similar to the ones used by explores in early century America, sat propped on a small card table. It was small enough to be carried by a single person when folded. Also on the table were a few papers and a star chart.

Leo was bent over the papers making marks. He heard a few noises, but he was outside. There were going to be sounds.
Leo
Leo

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:31 pm

While Seleen is walking around the garden she might notice the person laying under a tree with his hands behind his head and his eyes closed.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:23 pm

Seleen was walking along being mindful of the scent in the air. She had been walking in the garden for a bit of time, and she had noticed something rare. So she continued walking along identifying all the vegetation that she could waiting for the right time to return to the gem she had seen.

She had been making a circle around the garden with her walk. She came upon a small clearing within the trees near a body of water. There was a man who appeared to be charting the stars A simple nod was offered as she spoke softly. "Blessed eve sir." And she continued on not wanting to disturb his work.

She walked slowly, trying to take up some time. Occasionally she would close her eyes and face skyward to smell the perfume in the air. She was almost back to her destination.

She had taken a second to smell the air again, the fragrance from the flower was getting stronger. She knew it was almost time. She might be able to watch it fully open. That would be a sight to see. It was called the Queen of the Night Orchid in common and it was only in full bloom for an hour a night.

Entranced by the fragrance she was walking blindly as she was smelling the air while she approached the flowers location. Then she tripped over something and was falling forward face first. Arms were extended fourth to catch herself as she opened her eyes to see what it was that had sent her to the ground.

She landed laying full body on top of a man who had been lying on the ground right beside a tree, and the flower. Held up by her arms she was inches from his face. "Oh, forgive me sir. I am afraid I wasn't paying attention. I was coming to smell this orchid and was distracted by it fragrance." She looked to her right and watched for a second while the flower opened fully. She leaned to the side and closed her eyes while she inhaled the scent fully.

A soft moan of pleasure escaped her throat as she began to push herself up from atop the man she had tripped over. She brought herself to a sitting position upon the ground to the right of him so she was close to the orchid and could bask in it's fragrance.

She brushed her hands off on her jeans and then brushed her shirt to try and make herself look a little more presentable. Her short black hair was tussled about so she ran her fingers through it. Pink lips formed a smile showing no fang as the moonlight twinkled in her brown eyes. "Again, I am sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:39 pm

Feeling the pressure of someone of top of him he opens his eyes to see who it was. The odd thing is he hasn't seen her around the INN "Guess she is new at the INN" or so he thought. He looks in the direction that she is looking at even though she is still on top of him and see the orchid that was blooming. Then his face turned back to hers while she let off a moan and he hasn't even touched her.

He looks at her a little strangely as she gets off of him and and sits beside him. He chuckles says "I have heard of falling for someone but I think this was a new twist." With that comment he gets up onto his elbows and smiles at her.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:35 pm

A soft laugh erupted fourth upon hearing his words. "Again, I am quite sorry. But if you smell the orchid you will know why I was so distracted." She turned slightly, legs bent and feet pointing behind her as he placed her left wrist under the flower and tapped the flower with a finger from her right hand.

A small amount of the pollen dusted her wrist with a vibrant orange. She rubbed her wrists together tinting her flesh slightly. Placing her right palm upon the ground she leaned slightly offering her left wrist to him so he could smell. "The fragrance will outlive the flower now. It will have wilted by sunrise, but it will last on my wrists for hours longer. I am L ... Seleen DeChamp. Pleasure to make your acquaintance."

She was going to add the title of lieutenant, but that was no longer her position with Venis. In Rhy'Din Venis' security was handled by Dre, her son, and the God of Wind and War. She was just Seleen now. And with another slight shift she dusted off her right hand again and offered it to the handsome man before her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:04 pm

Looking at her for a second he decides to sit up and lean in taking in the scent of the flower on her wrist. He lets out a sigh as he closes his eyes. Tilting his head to one side since he was leaning over her lightly nods at her and opens his eyes. "Shuda Darkite and the pleasure is mine." If took a close look into his eyes she would see what looked like a fire going on behind them.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:28 pm

She did look him in the eyes. 'Always be respectful when engaging in civilized conversation and look into ones eyes to let them know that you are paying attention.' Venis' teachings were ever present in her mind. "You have very lovely eyes Shuda Darkite." The flames within his eyes were beautiful.

"So what brings you to this garden tonight?" She was actually interested. That was rare for her. She had not paid men very much attention over the last hundred years or so, save for those who had some sort of involvement with Venis. But for some reason she just didn't really want to get up and walk away yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:52 pm

He leans back again and puts his hands down behind him to brace him against the ground. "Thank you." He replies as he contemplates her other question. "Well I guess it would have to be that I like it out side at night...I mean where else can you just look up and see the vastness that surrounds this planet and it be all peaceful like. But then I have also slept outside when it started to pour down rain. Let me tell you trying to find some cover and slipping every couple of steps onto your face is not very pleasant."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:13 pm

She laughed again. "I think I can relate to the slipping and falling on your face." She braced her weight with her right hand placed palm down upon the ground. She leaned slightly and turned her head to face the left therefore looking skyward.

"I have not found time for star gazing here in Rhy'Din yet. Been busy and needed to catch up on some rest. I used to love the view from my window in the castle back home on Earth though. Are there any constellations here?"

She was loosing herself in the moment. Her hair brushed against her arm, her back was slightly arched, and she was absentmindedly moving the toe of her left boot back and fourth after extending her leg. She was so comfortable and had no idea why, but she didn't feel like questioning it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:07 pm

He looks at her for a sec. "So you are not from Rhydin eh?" Knowing he is stating something that she just told him. "Well" He lays back down with his hands behind his head. "There are a few constellations out there but dont ask me what they are called, astrology was not one my of fortes."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:21 pm

She chuckled. "Well, it's still a lovely night. And I'm glad that I tripped over you tonight Shuda." She continued to look skyward trying to pick out any shapes. "Sitting here with you is a lot more interesting than what I was going to do tonight." Then it dawned on her that she might be bothering him. After all, he hadn't asked her to join him. She was a little embarrassed by her actions. "But if I'm interrupting or bothering you, I can find something else to do somewhere else."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:25 pm

He chuckles shaking his head while still laying down. "Oh no no no you are perfectly fine. It not everyday that a beautiful woman falls on you." With that note he turns his head to the side to look at her and smiles.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:43 pm

She turned her head to look down on him with a soft smile. He called her beautiful, he must not have met Venis or Tasha yet. And if he had, all the better. Because that would mean that he meant it.

She bent at the elbow and laid her lower arm on the ground and was propped up by her elbow now instead of her whole arm. "And it's not everyday that I have such a handsome place to land." Another soft smile spread across her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:50 pm

He chuckles again, he noticed that he has been doing that a lot with the lady in front of him. "The handsome landing place thanks you for the complement. How long are you going to be at the Inn for?" For some odd reason he had to ask that question.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:56 pm

She knew that if she were still mortal she would definitely be blushing by now. "And I thank you for the compliment as well. I'm not sure how long my party will be staying, but I might stick around even after they have gone home. I don't know yet. How about you?" Yep, she was making small talk, wouldn't Vesta be impressed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:07 am

He smiles again, "honestly I do not know. I am some what of a drifter. but..." Looking her way again. "I am starting to like this place."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:26 am

Yep, that did it. A vampire who makes her heart beat can eventually have the blood rush, and now she felt it. Her cheeks had become flush ... She was blushing.

She was closer to him in her current position so she spoke lower and softer. "I was very home sick, even though I knew I could never go back. But I think I'm really starting to like Rhy'Din." She lowered her head slightly to hide her face, a stray strand of hair falling down over her eye and nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:34 am

He smiles "Is the Lady blushing?" with that comment he slowly turns so that he is on is side a little closer to her and use his right hand to go up to her face to slowly move the strand of hair out of her face hoping that he was no intruding on her space.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:38 am

Wow, he called her a lady too. She hadn't felt like this in a hundred years or more. She had thought that she would never find herself attracted to anyone ever again. But then she just kind of fell into this attraction ... literally.

"I'm not used to such kind words from such an attractive person. But Shuda, I should tell you ... before ... I'm a vampire ..." She knew that she now risked him bolting from her side in fear, but she had to be honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:42 am

He pulled his hand back slowly and looked at her "Do you think I am just human?" with that he moved his right had up and has the palm of it skyward the next thing that happened is that a a small ball of flame appeared in his hand it gradually grew bigger taking a shape with it was done it looked parrot moving its head this way and that, and flapping its wings.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:50 am

She looked at the bird and smiled. "Wow, that's impressive. But ..." She wasn't sure how to ask him what he was, she knew he couldn't be another God of Fire. So she just asked as she watched the bird with a smile. "So, then if you're not just human, what else are you, besides charming and attractive that is." She smiled even more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:54 am

He looks at the bird slightly moving his hand up and down until the parrot took flight. As it took flight it slowly started to turn back into the the ball before disappearing with a spark. He chuckles "Lets just say I wont be going anywhere anytime soon."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:07 am

She watched the bird take flight and disappear. It reminded her somewhat of fireworks. She returned her gaze to him. With a smile on her lips she spoke again, her voice barely above a whisper. "I think I like the sound of that." She watched the flames dance in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:15 am

"So do I." With that he slowly gets and and holds his hand out. "Would the lady care to join me a very late dinner?" He was smiling as he said that.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next