Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A moonlit walk

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A moonlit walk - Page 2 Empty Re: A moonlit walk

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:21 am

She smiled and took his hand, allowing him to help her up. "That sounds good, if you can handle watching a lady eat raw meat?" She removed her hand from his once they were both vertical and dusted herself off. She would wait for him to proceed and she would accompany him. She still remembered how to be a lady after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:23 am

He chuckles "Honestly I would not mind that." with that he bows before giving her his elbow so she would be able to wrap her arm around his
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:42 am

She smiled and her hand slid between his body and his arm. She rested her palm on his lower arm and they began their walk back through the gardens to go back into the Inn. She sent a mental link to Venis as they proceeded. ~We need someone in the kitchen V. I'll explain later.~

As they walked she couldn't resist. "I hope someone is in the kitchen this late. I believe Miss Madeline has gone to bed." She knew that someone would be there, Venis would make sure of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:45 am

He smiled at her again. "If there is not a person in the kitchen I will just have to improvise and make something there. I hope...." He looks up and thinks for a second. "Madeline wont mind." "Oh would you like to go somewhere private for the meal?"
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:03 am

She wondered if she should cancel her request for a kitchen staff. Then just as fast she thought better of it. She didn't want him to be put out and wasn't quite ready to leave his side yet. She was enjoying his company too much.

He asked her if she wanted privacy. Privacy had been working well for them so far. "Privacy works. That way we don't get interrupted from our conversation by other things that go bump in the night while they fill the bar." She always loved the 'bump in the night' reference. She found it amusingly fitting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:06 am

He laughed at her "Bump in the night" comment and looked at her as they were approaching the back door of the Inn. "Would you like to take this conversation up to my room after we see if someone is in the kitchen? No funny stuff of course."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:10 am

Shamus and Joseph arrived down at the bar before the hungry guests. So they waited patiently to see who needed what.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:16 am

She smiled at him. She was glad that he had found her joke amusing. "Your room will be fine. And I was not worried about funny stuff. I feel rather secure in your presence." She was almost disappointed by his no funny stuff comment. But this night was going too perfectly, she didn't want to do one single thing to mess it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:18 am

As they get to the kitchen he see two people there looking at them as if they knew they were coming in to grab a bite to eat. "ok then I guess I will not be cooking anything." with that he chuckled.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:30 am

She chuckled as well. "I guess then that you aren't getting a break from me yet." A playful smile danced across her lips. She liked being able to be herself around him. She had always thought that her sense of humor was a good one. But she so rarely showed this side of herself. She had stayed in soldier mode for so many years she had just gotten used to it and never actually came out of it. That was until tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:38 am

He looked at her and smiled "What would you like to eat Seleen?" He looked at the two people in the kitchen.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:42 am

She thought for a second. "I think a four ounce steak, raw would be good right about now. Some O negative blood wine with it." No vegetables or sides for her. They didn't settle on her stomach, even if she could stand the way they tasted. Vampires just couldn't really eat anything other than raw meat. She hoped he didn't ind her order, but she wasn't going to ask so as not to sound like one of those girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:46 am

He looked at her and smiled "A vampire with a healthy appetite." Chuckling again "I would like a brisket with barbecue sauce two potatoes and a bottle of white wine please."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:53 am

Shamus and Joseph smiled at the pair. They had been surprised to see Seleen on the arm of a man. They thought she was more of a loner. But, non the less, they were happy for her.

Shamus wrote down the orders as they were given. "Yes, sir, right away." He headed into the kitchen to start preparing the food.

Joseph went about picking the wines that they had requested. "Would you have a preference of dry or sweet sir?" He found Seleen's bottle first and set it upon a tray with a crystal glass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:56 am

She smiled. She couldn't remember the last time she had smiled so much. "Some times it's nice to have something to chew on. And it keeps me from feeling hungry as fast to have something solid in my stomach." She watched Shamus and Joseph go about thier work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:58 am

"I would like a dry wine please" with that he looked back at the lady beside him. "Yes it is always good to have something to chew on even something small meal."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:04 am

She chuckled. "A lot of vampires find the practice of eating to be rather disgusting and mortal. I rather enjoy it." She held to his arm, it was comfortable and warm. Her other hand came and rested upon the top of her hand while they waited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:07 am

"As I am not a vampire myself I would not know about that practice" he slowly puts his hand over the tops of hers as they wait.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:11 am

Joseph nodded as he sat down a wine glass that matched the one he sat out for Seleen. He turned back around to look over the selection of dry whites that were up at the bar.

He sat a bottle holder upon the counter and pulled a bottle from the selection. It was a Chateau Ste. Michelle Gewurtztraminer. "We have this available in honey, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, apricot, pear, and rose. Not one bottle is older than fifteen years, all are dry and they are best consumed young."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:12 am

He contemplates for a second before he responded "I would like the honey please."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:19 am

Joseph pulled the bottle from the rack and put it back getting out a bottle of the honey flavored. He uncorked the wine and slowly poured it into a wine decanter to let it breathe. He placed the decanter on the tray. "Would you like your meal brought to your room sir?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:22 am

He looked at her then looked back at the gentleman "Yes I would like that please room 302. Well.....shall head on up then?" he said the last part while looking back at Seleen.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:24 am

She smiled as his hand came to rest upon hers. His touch was so warm to her cold flesh. She was very unused to it, but she liked it. "So tell me Shuda, what is it that you like to do for fun?" She smiled at his question. "Yes, I like that idea."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:27 am

While showing her to his room he chuckled "Well now that is a question that you had to ask. To be honestly going to place to place actually is quite enjoyable for me, the reason being is that you get to see a lot of different people and things that one place has that other places don't. That or train, meditate, practice with my sword or go through the moves of the martial arts that I have learned."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:35 am

She listened tentatively as they walked to his room. "I've traveled a lot myself, but that was back on Earth. As far as Rhy'Din goes, I have seen some of New Haven, my friends keep, her home, and the woods that separate New Haven from her home. Those woods to the North of here. When you come out on the other side it is where she lives."

She was babbling now, and she had no idea why. "I can hold my own with a sword, I think. I don't think I have ever meditated before. I haven't been trained in martial arts either come to think of it. But I do train a lot. Mostly target practice, but I get some cardio in when I can, make sure I stay flexible." She had no idea why she was babbling on and on so she shut up before it began to bother him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next