Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A Garden Walk

2 posters

Go down

A Garden Walk Empty A Garden Walk

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:06 pm

(This is a continuation from The Hooded Man.)

When he donned his hood it made her laugh. A small bit of laughter, musical in its tone. "Now I am to believe that we are to engage in secret actions. " Walking lightly. She was very easy to walk with for there was hardly any resistance. One might wonder if her feet even touched the ground for there was not a single sound from her shoes hitting the small paved walkways of the garden.

"We designed this garden to be a place of relaxation." She began, figuring that she should give him a type of tour. "Two of the Inn's founders are Elven." That would explain the multitude of trees and fixtures that were placed throughout. Two. Implying that there might be more than just the two elves.

"Perhaps you will get the opportunity to meet them during your stay here. There always should be someone about to help you with things in case I am not about. "

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

A Garden Walk Empty Re: A Garden Walk

Post by Elisha Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:48 am

Laughing a bit with her, especially after her last point of conversation. Shaking his head and commenting, "Don't want people to see you with a stranger, or anything..." Grinning some. Moistening his lips and then focusing back upon the Garden.

Reaching his free hand out over to brush along some leaves, still holding hers while he was guided and as he guided, "Beautiful, it feels very beautiful." Clearly he had something about nature. If she could tell, she'd catch something of the curse with him.

He'd take a look over towards her, perking a brow and checking her ears, "And what are you, Elven as well? Or human? Or... other?"
Grinning with that statement.

Elisha

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:12 am

"I do appear human don't I?" A coy smile was tagged on the end of her words. De'Ryanna tipped her head up slightly, looking to the bows of the trees they passed. She wasn't one to give out information of herself because she was taught that it was rude to talk about yourself.

Him saying that he felt the garden was beautiful, was a curiosity, telling her that he wasn't all what he seemed. Though she didn't know what, exactly, he had the feeling of her father. She herself, didn't have much of the animal in her blood. "I am not elven. Let us simply say that I am human, with small enhancements, who is enjoying an evening."

"After the fullness of the day, a quiet evening is always warranted."

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisha Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:34 pm

"I do appear human, don't I?" Famous last words, it seemed. Elisha appeared human, sure, and if he said that he was? He wouldn't be lying, just using a different phrazing.

From her actions and from just being around her, and from being around the rest of everyone else, his first guess would be that she wasn't fully human, though Elisha had been wrong before, once.

A bright smile moved over his lips as he let his fingers brush the leaves with the enjoyment of the night. Whispering out with a chuckle, "With small enhancements" He as well.

Continuing as he walked with her, hand in hand, with his new friend, "Quiet evenings are always nice, though rarely ever stay quiet." At least in his life, in battle and out.

Elisha

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:13 pm

"Mister Elisha, tell me about yourself," glancing to him and treating him to a small smile. "What is it that made you into a warrior?". She was curious and, since they were spending this time together she might as well ask.

"Is it a family profession, of something you entered into on your own?" The walk was steady, not to slow and not fast. "Dancing was something I was required to learn. It often has a way of coming in handy."

If she spoke some of herself, he might be more inclined to talk of himself.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisha Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:24 am

"Please, Just call me 'Elisha'" A small smile moving towards her as she started to ask about him. "How did you come to be a warrior" is what he had heard, and those ears listened to each word. A deep breath was marited.

She was a dancer, huh? She appeared to be a bit of a fan of warriors, most likely one herself. Those lips couldn't help but keep a smile as he spoke out, "It's a very long story, but the short story? My family had a mix of a lot of things, but fighting found me at a young age and I had to hold my own, so I found people who I knew who were the 'Fighting type' and it came natural to me."

He spoke much more then originally expected, and then out of his mouth came more words as he took a deep breath, "Then... one day I was venturing, wandering through my first trip after my 30th battle, and it came from behind. I didn't even see it until it already had it's teeth in my torso. I didn't even have time to kill it..."

He'd lift up his shirt to show her these scars, but it was no use. No sight of them would be there, part of it all... a special healing power. A small shrug and then a smile as his eyes seemed to sparkle in the moonlight. Whispering out now, as if for her ears alone, "It was the night of the moon. I remember it, so beautiful... but nothing like the next one. I hadn't realized that... the beautiful full-moon would've been my last one that I would remember." Continuing, on his own cause, his neck would be out on a line now... but before he could? He found himself coughing slightly.

A few coughs later, he stopped and looked her in the eyes, "They came after me after that, knowing what had happened to me because.. one night a month, sometimes two... I don't have any control of myself... The rest? I do. I had to learn how to fight better then any other. I became a traveling warrior, for it was the only thing I could be. I never could stay in one place too long. Chains hardly hold me... cages are nothing. Only cement walls 3 feet thick and silver doors stop me on those one nights."

Elisha

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:46 am

So. She was right - at least about what he was. Though, he might have been a bit different. Never honestly thinking that any two were exactly the same.

"Werewolf. I'm sure there is something out there that is able to help you. It's possible that you probably just haven't discovered what it is yet." the arrangements for his captivity sounded extreme to her ears, but that was probably due to the fact that she hadn't heard the likes of it before. Restraint issues were not foreign to her, it was only interesting to hear how others restrained themselves.

For a moment after that she didn't say anything at all, choosing to look off into the vegetation for a moment or two first. "It sounds that now you are a warrior because you have to be, rather then because you want to be. What you are has made it necessary for you to defend yourself against those who would seek to do you wrong. You don't have to run here Elisha."

De'Ryanna stopped in her walk. "We are not going to hunt you. Though you should know that Vampires have taken residence within the Inn as well." Remembering the old tale of vampires and werewolves.
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisha Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:56 am

"Werewolf", the term not the best. He almost shushed her, but stopped himself. Moistening his lips, this time in nervousness and the lack of comfort for the situation.

Whatever it is that's been going on, he wasn't so sure. She spoke about the warrior situation and he listened. Actually rather silent while she spoke, even in the moment of silence while she looked on.

Defending... Maybe at first, but it became a bit of a joy. Words slipped from his lips finally, "I'd say... defending myself for the first hundred years... the last fifty? It's been more out of enjoyment and defending. Battling found me... now I find it."

They're not going to hurt him... It was an interesting choice of words. Her? He believed that she wasn't going to harm him. The rest? He'll see. The mention of vampires, a small shrug as he smiled towards her, "It's not my battle, vampires... They just better not cross me, because I'll make whoever cross me my battle when it comes to vampires." He heard the tales, understood it even. It just wasn't his battle, wasn't his tale. He had little patience for anyone who wished to cross him in the negative sense.

Elisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:18 am

((Hey, my girls are peacefull. :'( One of them is even best friends with two different furballs. Now the husband on the other hand ... Can't exactly speak for him. Wink Loving the SL though))

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:54 am

De'Ryanna fixed him with a steady look that could almost be called measured. It lasted a moment or two before fading into a soft smile. It was funny that he said that he went looking for trouble and then ended up here. Not to say that there was trouble to be found within Tel'Ranaemyn, it was simply something to consider.

"So why then, now, do you fight? Or am I walking with a man who has a quick temper?"

She had the humility to blush then, and turn her head to the side. She wasn't back home, and neither was she in the residency of her mother. The things spoken may have a negative effect.

"I'm sorry. I can hard without meaning so. People should not do things because of what they are. What they are can change or be altered. Our actions should be due to who we are; and that, is different."

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisha Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:38 pm

((Ooh, no doubt that they are really cool here. It's why I came :-D Thanks for the love of the SL))

The look to nearly seem measured, he didn't back down a bit, but remained just as he was when he first decided to take a walk with her. "Looking for trouble" could mean a lot of different things, she seemed to take it that he made trouble for himself.

Her words echoed into his ear as he brought a smile to return to her own while she asked such a question. He opened his mouth to answer, quick on his toes, but she was quicker. She spoke the apologize and he shook his head while he placed his free hand to her upper arm to pat it softly with that slow shake of that head. Whispering out to her, "No harm nor foul. It is a question that should be called. I don't have a quick temper, unless it is needed. What I mean by 'looking for the fight', I hardly ever run away and I am one to step forth and take the initative when another is in harms way. Protecting others, now."

The rest of her words... it touched him. "Who we are"... his eyes focused upon her as one hand freed from her arm and the other seemed to remain in her hand with a slow, sober shrug, "I am a werewolf... though I am also a man. I do my best to be a man, while not mortal. 'Who I am' depends on who you're asking. I'm a man who tries to be noble with my deeds, now. That's more so the last 25 years of my life." A small smile as he added years in that.

Giving a soft nod and then a slight nudge, "Now... what of you? Do you live life by what you are, or who you are...?"

Elisha

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:49 pm

"Now... what of you? Do you live life by what you are, or who you are...?"

Looking away from him again she smiled. What an answer she had for that one. It all reminded her of the type of questions poised her when she was a little girl, and the questions she always asked her mother about the type of life they were suppose to lead.

"I believe the answer to that is two-fold for despite anything else I am a female. Dress it up however you like: in armor or a flowing gown, anything you like, that will not change what I am. A female. Society, as a whole, has a general way of looking at us and by that first; and we are judged."

"What I am is also the daughter of whose parents gifted her with . . . talents" The shock of her natural father actually being alive, and in the Inn no doubt, was still rather new and surprising to her. It still left many questions in De'Ryanna's mind and therefore she chose those words carefully. "With these things come obligations that, if I lived by what I am, I would not be here talking to you."

De'Ryanna could always talk. That might have been a flaw.

"I like to live by who I am, and that is a someone with the ability to change the world." High goals? Perhaps.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisha Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:03 pm

Watching her look away, it brought a small smirk to his lips, which quickly moved to an amused smile. She managed to answer one part of the question two different ways, but never actually explaining who she was.

Moistening his lips as he heard the last part of it, actually answering it in a way, "Change the world". It seemed to echo in his mind, and out of his mouth came more of the same, "Change the world..."

Gazing up into her eyes with a his smile brightening, "And you're doing that by showing yourself as such as you have to me?"

Elisha

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:27 pm

"You can hardly change the world by locking yourself away." That was meant to be humorous, though she highly doubted it came off as such. It was a good thing that she was not out to make people laugh.

With her free hand De'Ryanna brushed at her long skirt, the hem of it dusting the ground of the garden. "Be honest, if not always straight forward and to the point, never lie; and be true in what you are doing. Be aware of the consequences that come with your actions and understand that not everyone will with the means you use to reach the justifiable end."

"These things, Elisha, keep me busy. In a world that is full of things to do."

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisha Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:09 pm

"Sometimes you have to lock yourself away so that you don't change the world that you live in." Clearly he spoke of himself and how he had to chain himself up at times in the past, lock himself away to the best way possible.

One would be surprised what one could hold on one's person. Himself? He has a mini prison upon himself, yet it wouldn't be seen or noticed for simple gagets and what not.

Now... she keeps busy... His lips remained smiling as he whispered out, "It's good to stay busy, as long as you don't miss what's happening around you so that you may help change the world."

He had fun, always.

Elisha

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:50 pm

"Keeping aware of things going on in you environment is a requirement." Then she smiled, "There are just some things that I choose to ignore."

De'Ryanna would leave it at that, the smile still playing upon her lips. Her hand lifted, making to move from his own. Her words were slow once she started to speak again. "I thank you for the walk. I believe I should be heading back inside, there could be someone who is in need of my assistance. "

Never liking to be away from her work too long. Things could happen that she would not be aware of. "I don't have a relief in place."

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisha Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:08 pm

"Understood." One word spoken at that moment.

A bow of his head as he watched her head back inside. A hand raised as he spoke and turned towards the exit of the garden, "Good Evening." And that was that for Elisha.

The Full Moon was coming, and he'd be away for a day or so, perhaps coming out into the open after a while.

Elisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down