Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Just sitting there

+4
Casandra Lightheart
B.D. Adams
Madeline Cauthon
Shuda Darkite
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Just sitting there - Page 3 Empty Re: Just sitting there

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:13 pm

She hugged her back and smiled.

"You can buy me that drink tomorrow, I remember when I first saw you just a scared litle girl what were you about nine?"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:05 am

She chuckled to herself as he side stepped her little spark. It fizzled before it hit the ground. She let him walk away, amused by his arrogance. She loved a bit of entertainment now and again. This pup had plenty of potential for entertainment. He told her that he was not hers to dismiss. She couldn't resist. "Maybe not yet." She laughed lightly.

She watched his form as he crossed the room, wicked smile upon her face. It was a nice form to watch, but he had nothing on her favorite werewolf, let alone her husband. As he reached the stairs he spoke to her again. He deemed their conversation over did he. That too was laughable. "For now, but I have a feeling we will be crossing paths again. Maybe then you can tell me why you want body count in regards to vampires present." She chuckled and went for that bottle of blood wine and then would be headed back to her room. ~Cas, it's clear. I've calmed back down.~

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:25 pm

He had been upstairs causing mischief, not that anyone would believe that he himself would be doing any such thing like that. There were some folks he had owed a drink to and so he was repaying it. He began the descent down the stairs as quickly as he could.

This was done for two reasons. The first was simple, he took up the entire sprialing staircase so that no one else could pass. But then again when you are built as he was it was kind of common. The second, well the second was an easy one as well. He weighed to dang much so he thought that he would fall through the second floor or break these metal stairs.

His talons were clicking on the steps as he walked, his tail thumping down the stairs behind him. He was humming an old fave as he came down, bouncing a juicy 'apple' in his hand. Of course he did not know what was going on downstairs, but it did not matter. Downstairs is where the ale was, where the folks he knew were, and maybe even she was there. He went and turned a corner, taking a bit of a his juicy apple. There was a sickening crunch, actually was more of a squish. The goblin's face stretched and one of the eyes actually got sucked into his mouth sticking to a tooth.

Pieces of bone, blood, and brain matter went flying. Pieces splattering on the floor, stairs, and onto the man in front of him. He did not see him as he was coming down, but he knew one thing was for sure. They were not going to be passing each other. He was to big and there was not enough room on the stairs. He also knew he was not going back up these steps.

He cocked his head and chewed his apple, once more tossing it in his hand. His red orbs staring at the man before him, his scales rippling as he chewed. He opened his mouth as if starting to say something, but insted used a talon to pick his teeth. Finding the eye, he plucked it from the tooth, and flicked it past the shoulder of the guy. Barely missing his shoulder.

"Hate the Wind Blasted eyes," his scale lips peeling back in a grin as he used a phrase from an old friend. "They always get stuck in my teeth and just never acquired a taste for them." He reached into the sever head and ripped out the tongue, popping that into his mouth and chewing.

He smirked, "So..." Was all he said to the man before him, as he looked past him at the ground floor. His meaning kind of obvious for sure. He stood there and kept biting and chewing on the apple. Making an obvious mess on him, the stairs, and the one in front of him.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:06 pm

Hearing V she smiled softly

"Come on Maddie looks like you can get me that drink now."

She headed back into the bar area and smiled at V.

Turning when she heard that noise on the stairs she wanted to laugh but just kept quiet and sat down
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:27 pm

Madeline grinned as they headed back to the bar. Whe they reached the bar Madeline went back behind the bar, and turned on some music, and said in a loud voice so Krys here in the lounge, "Free drinks on me!!!!"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:28 pm

The comment was heard, though he felt no reason to respond to it.

‘Not yet’, she had said. Before he would ever be hers she would find herself as part of his collection. That was a pleasant thought that was all the better. He was pleased to know that she didn’t attempt to throw something else at him – that would not have boded well for either of them.

Left hand dragged along the stairs railing as progression was made upwards. There were tale-tell marks of the creatures that have used this stairway, some stronger than others depending on how recent they made the passage. Everywhere he went there were things to pick up and file away; and he had not expected different here. Everything was filed away to help him identify the other patrons of the Inn later.

He was not even halfway up the staircase when he stopped upon hearing another coming down. A creature who was larger than average. His was that other scent that he was not able to put a label on earlier. When he came in contact with the creature it was almost comforting for he had not seen it's kind in a handful of years. The sight of the food did not disturb him, he only started walking backwards down the stairs, picking the more clumpier fragments off.

"Eyes are meant to be swallowed whole. if you take the time to chew them it is only a hassle." An offered opinion.

As he was not far from the bottom landing, it did not take him long before his feet touched ground once again and he moved aside. "After you."

B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:31 pm

Krys was heard Madeline from the lounge. She quickly put her book down and heaeded for the bar, where she saw her Mom, Cas, and Maddie. "Did someone say free drinks?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:42 pm

Madeline set the bar up with wine glasses, shot glasses, and whiskey glasses. Plus she set out several bottles of whiskey, blood wine, regular wined,and other assorted drinks. That way everyone could fix what they wanted, and she could talk to her old friends. Maddie smiled at Krys."You got it Krys, help yourself.
Ok everybody the bar is set up buffet style so help your self, and if their isn't something you want just tell me I'll see if I can fix it."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:19 pm

"Thanks Maddie you are a sweetie."Krys fixed her a glass of wine, and was going to sit down when she heard the familar sound of her brother making his way down a narrow stair case. She walked over to thew staircase and sure enough Dre was making his way down.She waited for Dre to reach the bottom. She hadn't seen her brother in years and it was good to see him. At the same time that rude stranger was moving backwards down the steps to let Dre by. She giggled to herself. Dre did always know how to make an entrance. She leaned on the post and sipped her wine.

Last edited by Krystal Crow on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:38 pm

After he had backed down the stairs Benjamin made his way around and started up once more. They would not want him to stay and they seemed to be celebrating. Far be it for him to impose upon that when there were other things to do with his time.

(the rest continued elsewhere . . . )

B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:54 pm

Madeline stayed long enough to make sure the stranger meant her brother no harm. She then returned to the party and got a refill of wine, and made a glass for her mom. She walked over to where she was. "Here Mom, I thought you might need this. It is so good to see you!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:15 pm

Venis had gotten her wine and was headed back to the stairs when She saw Cas return. As she passed her she smiled and leaned down to hug her. "I'm headed back to my room sweety. Got a lot of paperwork to go over. But I am officially back on the clock so my door will be open. Third floor."

She headed for the stairs and saw Dre coming down with their new 'friend' backing down before him. She couldn't help but chuckle. She pulled her hair back and let it fall again, she needed a braid. It was dragging the floor too much. Her daughter came to stand at the side of the steps. She laughed at her comment. As her son reached the floor she approached him, mindful of his 'apple'. "Hey baby." Being six four in her stocking feet, she was six ten in her heels. So there was not much stretching required as she hugged him.

*sniff* "Mmmm, you must have just gotten out of a shower or something, you smell like your Brujah father." She then addressed both her children. "I'm heading to my room, third floor, door will be open. I'm officially back on the clock, can't mope about your step dad forever." She saw Mr. Adams head up the stairs behind Dre. "Monsieur Adams." Just a courteous acknowledgment of his presence.

She kissed her son's cheek and chuckled again at her daughter, still finding humor in her comment about the steps. She turned around to see the ladies behind her. "Maddie, could you put Cas and my kids drinks on my tab. Also could you get a message to the being in charge, when it is convenient for them I would seek an audience with them please." She gave her daughter a hug and kiss as well. "Thank you sweety, but you enjoy it. I'm happy to see you too, come up when you get a chance." And she headed up the stairs to her room, bottle of blood wine in hand. She just wasn't quite ready to socialize yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:11 pm

Madeline laughed."I was actually planning on picking up the tab on this one Lady Venis, after all I owe most of you my life, for helping you all those years ago. I'll find Miss De'Ryanna and tell her you would like to speek with her. By the way Lady Venis, it's good to see you well."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:45 am

Gawain strode in, smirking. His eyes were on Madeline, and he obviously had a few things to say. Ah well, better get the pleasantries out of the way. "Heya, kid. What, didya think I'd miss your scent forever? Get your rump over here already! I missed you, and it's high time we caught up."

A thought occured to him, and he smirked. "I think I'll pick he tab up for the fireball. Provided, of course, she doesn't singe my fur. This time." BIG grin.
Gawain
Gawain

Number of posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:49 am

She went and got a glass of wine and sat down sipping it slowly she waved at Gawain as he entered she would wait for him to finish talking to Maddie.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:01 pm

Madeline raised an eyebrow."I don't know, the last time I gave you a hug, you turned me over your knee. What makes you think I'm gonna fall for that trick again! Madeline had always followed the safety in numbers rule.Tell ya what, go fix a drink, and go sit with Miss Cas, and I will join you in just a bit. I have to do something for Lady Venis."BY the way, who are you calling kid!!
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:52 pm

Madeline went behind the bar and turned on the intercom. "Paging Miss De'Ryanna, you're needed in the Bar. Paging Miss De'Ryanna, you're needed in the Bar."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:01 am

De'Ryanna, technically, had not been in the Inn or else she would have made an appearance sooner. The fact is that she had been in town negotiating items for an upcoming event.

When she had arrived back to the Inn, heading to the backdoor with a fairly large box in her hands - she always took the back way in through the kitchen - one of the hired stable hands informed her that Madeline was looking for her.

"Thank you." Always polite to them she opened the back door and entered, giving a polite nod to whomever might have been in the kitchen. De'Ryanna could have put the box down but she kept it. Surely if she put it down she would forget about it.

Turning she pushed backwards out the door and appeared behind the bar. "I've heard you were looking for me Madeline?" There were people at the bar. "Hello everyone."

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:33 am

"Hello I think you are needed at the front desk."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Armandeus Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:39 am

"Paging Miss De'Ryanna, you're needed in the Bar..." Armandeus had been peacefully napping when the walls suddenly, and loudly, started talking. With a startled yelp the Elf rolled right out of his bed, landing on the floor in a tangled mess. What was that sound and more importantly, where was it coming from? The voice came across again, and Ar cringed at the loudness, covering his ears. What the heck was that? Armandeus didn't know, but he was certainly going to find out.

It didn't take long to untangle himself, and with a second to grab his cloak, he was out the door. Pulling the cloak on over his sleeping clothes as he went, he headed down the stairs and towards the bar. There were people there, and De'Ryanna was one of them. She was the one he headed to, pulling his cloak closed as he went. "What is that ghastly noise? I was sound asleep and the walls suddenly started yelling! My ears are ringing from it."
Armandeus
Armandeus

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:11 am

"Yes Miss Ryanna,. Lady Venis Jordianthan is looking for you in her suite on the third floor."Madeline said politely.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:23 am

"Armandeus." Seeing him arrive she smiled. If he would have been in the kitchen she probably would have been delayed in coming to the bar in the first place. It was good to see a friendly face, and someone who she wanted to see.

"Noise? What noise?" Slightly confused for a moment she lowered the box she was carrying and then she remembered what the stable hand had told her. "Oh that. I believe we somehow acquired an intercom system. " She hadn't installed it. Maybe she had missed something.

Then she heard what Madeline said and it caused her to blink. 'Ryanna'? Her name was shortened? De'Ryanna stood there, box in hand, looking at Madeline. "De'Ryanna. My name is De'Ryanna. Perhaps when we are better aquainted you will be able to shorten my name."

Call it what you will, but she liked her name and did not take lightly to having her name shortened by simply anyone. "Lady Jordianthan is not able to find me in her room, the suite on the third floor, because I am not there. I am here and soon I will be in the meeting hall unpacking the items in this box. If she would like to talk to me she may meet me there."

She was summoned? Surely she told them that if they needed anything to ask her, but she did not mean that in terms of having them shake a bell and she come running.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:33 am

Madeline didn't mean to offend Miss De'Ryanna, she just wasn't thinking.Please forgive Miss De'Ryanna, I miss spoke, and I will tell Lady Venis about the meeting hall."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Armandeus Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:38 am

"Intercom?" He repeated the word with a frown, it wasn't one he was familiar with. It didn't matter much to him, he had already seen what it could do, and he didn't like it one bit. "I want it gone. Immediately." Armandeus was not usually assertive, but he had suddenly taken a tone that wasn't to be messed with. Whatever that intercom may have been, it wasn't staying.

He sighed then, giving a glance to the box De'Ryanna was holding. "Supplies for the Meeting Hall? Can I help you in unpacking? I have not had a chance to view the Meeting Hall yet." He hadn't gotten the chance to explore any of the new rooms for that matter.
Armandeus
Armandeus

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:44 am

Lifting the box in her arms, repositioning the weight she gave Madeline a smile. It had been a really long day. "It's okay Madeline. Thank you." She glanced at to the others who were around the bar area.

"I don't want to keep you from your friends." Madeline did seem to be enjoying the others who were there at the bar, it would be wrong to keep her. A glance as cast to Armandeus as she made a turn to leave the bar. He would know what that meant. Hopefully.

Then she paused and turned back to him. "Sure. I could use the help." Then she started to the hall.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next