Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Just sitting there

+4
Casandra Lightheart
B.D. Adams
Madeline Cauthon
Shuda Darkite
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Just sitting there - Page 2 Empty Re: Just sitting there

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:29 pm

Madeline had to cover her mouth to keep from giggling. That definetly was Cas. Madeline poored herself a Coke, and stood back and watched the exchange with a smirk on her face.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:33 pm

Cas jumped slightly then hearing Venis' voice the turned to hug her long time friend.

"V, I'm sorry I was just asking this gentleman who he is and whay he wants to know about my family."

She turned back to him and looked waiting for his responce.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:37 pm

Venis chuckled and hugged her back. "No worries dear, I am rather curious myself." She remained by Casandra's side and put her right arm behind her back. She had a bad habit to remain patient. Marble sized fireballs rolling around in her palm. She usually did this behind her back to keep from scaring others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:40 pm

Krys just couldn't make herself sleep. Seeing that her bottle of blood wine was almost empty she headed for the bar. She had to do something, sitting around was killing her. So she decided to make her way to the bar. She left her room and headed for the bar.

She walked up to the side of the bar where Madeline was standing, and noticed she had a very amused look on her face. "Hey Madeline I was wondering if I could have another bottle of wine." Madeline handed Krystal the bottle and motioned for her to turn around and watch.

Krystal turned to see her old friend Cas here in the inn. She also noticed she didn't seem pleased. She took a seat on the bar stool close to Madeline and watched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:44 pm

While he was sipping his wine he stops and stares at the this new person at just decided appear beside this lady that was called Cas the next thing he knows he feel the presence of another fire user but not a normal one. He chuckles and goes back to drinking his wine, "This is getting interesting."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:45 pm

She nodded to Krys and then turned back to the man still waiting for his answer. She may have not been a fireball like V but right now you had two redheads standing next to each other one being rather patient and the other trying to figure out why he was looking for her family.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:48 pm

"I do not inquire of your family by name. Your offensiveness may be a weakness that can be used. Be careful lovely lady, for you give out information without knowing what you are doing. Or maybe you do know." He did not think it was the latter, for who would give out information that could leave them vulnerable on purpose? Not many unless they knew what they were doing.

This one smelled otherwise.

"I asked how many vampires were in the establishment. Whether they are family of yours or not makes no difference to me for that is not why I asked. I know that there are vampires here, as well as other beings. The question only had to do with the amount." Dark eyes left hers for a shadow of a moment and looked down to her legs before they returned to her eyes.

Then he picked up the scent of another. Someone who was not currently at the bar with the rest of them. This one was a Vampire. The absent of a beating heart, the tiny idiosyncrasies that was their make-up. He took it all in. Then the Vampire made herself present to the rest of the populace at the bar.

"Benjamin Daniel Adams. That is what you may call me." Dark eyes moving from those of Cas to the Vampire.

"My, my, are we not vain? Living for hundreds of years has a habit of doing that." A smirk was growing over his lips as he stayed where he was. "I'm glad that she has people she considers to be family, but I do not ask about you personally but Vampires. You are not the only one here. How many others are here I wonder."

There were others arriving as well. Dusk seemed to be a popular time. Picking up and filing away their scents one by one.

B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:54 pm

Venis saw her daughter walk up to the bar. "Hey kido, got some love for your mom?" She had heard something about collections. She could have sworn that she was the only one around here with a collection. Turning her attention back to Cas for a moment she chuckles. "I'm also curious as to the nature of his collection."

She looked to the being with another smile. "I was beginning to think we could just call you the inhuman dude?" Yep, she knew what he was, and Gawain and Tasha would find this very intersting. A new puppy. Venis always knew these things. She took a second to remember her father, he had an odd sense of humor. He once told her that a dude was a wart on a horses butt. She extinguished the fireballs in her hand and held her arm out to receive her daughter.

Last edited by Venis Jordianthan on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:58 pm

She knew what she was doing she was not afraid besides that she considered them family was common knowledge and would be found out just asking questions she was a bit overprotective of thoes she loved that would have been her down fall if anything.

"Well Mr Adams, you seem to have an intrest in some of the same things I do, and I know exactly what I am doing."

She heard V and responded to her.

"I was wondering the same but what he collects is none of my concern that he was asking after family is."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:06 am

"Mom!!! You are here!!! How are you? Is Dad here, what about Dre?"She realized she was rambling as she fought back tears of happiness. She had waited so long to hear the sweet sound of her mothers voice. She rushed to her mother and wrapped her her arms around her neck in a tight embrace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:15 am

While he was sipping his wine he smiles putting his hand where no one could see it and lets go three sparks of flame....no sound no light no smell just three little sparks.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:36 am

Venis hugged her daughter and then sort of moved her to her right, holding her close. She was now standing between the two women, with a protective arm over both. "Since you have given us an introduction sir, perhaps I should return the favor. My name is Venis Celestial Sanderson Crow Asgard Jordianthan, the Vampire Goddess of Fire and Protection, natural born witch and God of Rhy'Din. And all the vampires who are within this establishment that I am aware of belong to me in one way or another as you can see. So if you have business with vampires you may bring it to me."

She looked over at Madeline and smiled. "Hello little Maddie, such a homecoming for me to see so many loved ones in my midst." She had sensed another fire in the room and it wasn't hers. She chose to acknowledge the one controlling it. "Forgive my manors, hello to you as well Sparky." The one controling the fire was the only other one present who she did not know. Her attention on the lycanthrope in front of her she would find out more about the other being who controlled fire later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:56 am

He chuckles at the nickname giving a slight nod before going back to his wine.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:29 am

He was right on the first one. Cas. That determination shone ever-through. It made him laugh even if it was internally. They always stood on the offensive. It seemed to him that many people gathered around this area felt the need to prove something to everyone.

He expected behavior like that from mortals. It was a flaw in their design and everyone had it in some form whether it was blatant and brash, or subtle. Albeit, he was mortal too. Somewhat.

What he did like of this current situation were all the ladies that made themself present. So many ladies and so little time to explore all of them. If he had been knowledgeable that all the females within the Inn were lovely he may not have delayed outside for so long.

Then again. "Since you are so, shall we say focused, on being the center of attention, feeling the need to prattle out titles by which I am not impressed, I will pose the same question to you, Venis." His attention now centered on her. Just as he knew what he was, he was under no false pretense that she wouldn't know him. That she did or didn't, wasn't the point.

"How many vampires are here?"
B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:22 am

Hearing the words of the lycan before her caused her to raise an eyebrow. So he wasn't impressed and was going to continue to press for information that was none of his business. She was going to see just how not impressed he was.

~Cas, be a dear, remove the innocents please.~ Her temperature began to rise. She removed her hands from the ladies shoulders, Her lovely daughter was smart enough to move when she felt the heat. Not only did she move, but she basically evacuated.

There was a slight pick up of wind throughout the room. Venis was maintaining control though. When she spoke, it was with definite authority. "You, do not know me well enough to address me by my given name. You may address me as Lady Jordianthan, Goddess, even M'Lady, but I have NOT given you permission to address me as if you know me. Now, as far as the number in which we are present, mortal, that is none of your business. I have already informed you, you may deal with me and no other when it concerns the vampires or any of my family for that matter. Are we clear on this?"

No, Venis did not take kindly to being disrespected in any manor. And the lycan can think what he wanted, but herself as well as other vampires within this establishment had a nasty habit of making their hearts beat and their lungs take air. All the better to thwart the slayers who liked to drop by on occasion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:30 am

On the note of the goddess saying that and feeling the temperature of her core rising he put down his glass puts a couple of gold on the bar counter. "Thank you very much for the wine I hope this is enough for the glass if not just let me know and if it is too much just put it somewhere so it could pay for the next time I get a glass of wine"

With that said he gets up and then nods at the ladies and gent and starts to walk away from the bar. All the while in the beginning of his walk smoke comes off the bottom of his boots and gradually disappearing from his walk. "I wonder if there are gardens on the grounds?" and with that said he walks out the door.

Last edited by Shuda Darkite on Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:30 am

Cas knew better then to question or even think twice she had knowen Venis for far to long. She noticed Krys was already leaving as was the man she did not know. She jumped over the bar and grabbed Madeline by the arm.

"We need to leave now."

She didn't even wait she began to head for the door at a rather fast pace leading Madeline behind her.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:08 am

Women. That was the problem with them. Choosing to hear only the things they wanted they created worlds of complications. Would they, he wondered, have acted so brazenly if he had asked how much meat was kept in the freezer? Or how many men were at staying at the Inn. From what he could tell that may have been a good question to ask since the only man he saw aside from himself was the one that had been at the bar.

Yes, there had been people at the bar until the Vampire came along and decided to put on a spectacle. Still, Benjamin was neither impressed or phased and if any of them had knowledge of the one he made a deal with, they would know why.

Flexing out his fingers a sigh passed through his lips and he cracked his neck. Palms pushed down upon his knees and he began to rise up to his feet having taken note of the dramatic display this vampire was beginning to orchestrate. "What a pity. You have made all the pretty ladies go away."

Standing fully he rolled his shoulders back in a casual manner, his shirt stretching with the movement. Venis seemed to be up in all kinds of sorts and mood, someone must have spat in her morning cheerios. He was collected, having learned years ago that there was no reason to get up and arms over anything that was trivial. Dealing with her would be a waste of time, to lost she seemed in her own delusion of grander. To humor her he clapped with his hands once, and then twice.

"The good side is that you've managed to take away any chill that the approaching evening would bring. I'm sure they will thank you for that." A single brush of his hands on the side of his denim. "Something you should learn: if you want to be addressed in a certain manner, then you shouldn't introduce yourself otherwise." If she were paying attention there was a hint of mocking tone in his voice.

Left foot crossed behind the right causing him to pivot away from her. She wasn't blocking his path, hadn't stepped in his path, and the others had gone. His way was clear; therefore he started away. Knowingly or not all of them, especially this one, had given him information, some of it needed. "Something else you should learn Vampire is that I don't care about you and I don't care about the family you have here. You all are not my concern. I will figure out the answer soon enough. I have other things to do than to play games with a glorified Vampire." He had reached the end of the bar and paused in his walk, thinking that he was going to say something else.

Whatever it might have been was lost and swallowed. His chin tipped upwards and he took in the Inn's scent once again before turning in direction of the stairs. That's where he had to go. That is the direction he headed.
B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:16 am

Oh yes, she was getting that smug look upon her face. He was rather obstinate. But he would learn. They all did eventualy. Even the Lych.

All the pretty ladies huh. That deserved a responce.
"Not all of us are gone. Only the ones that you could harm." She had her eyebrow arched and a half smile upon her lips.

She continued to listen and observe, he was rather interesting in a 'new toy' sort of way. His mocking tone was rather amusing as well. "Tell me lycan, what makes you think that you can speak to someone in such a way? You appear to be attempting to present yourself as a gentleman, yet you speak to a lady in such a tone? tsk, tsk, tsk."

He had turned to walk away from her, never a good thing to do. She brought her hand up and flicked her index finger with her thumb. A small spark of fire flew at the back of his head. "I do not recall dismissing you. Why is it so important for you to know how many of us there are?"

He referred to her as a glorified vampire. She found that amusing. It was almost laugh out loud funny. And to claim that he didn't care about her or her family, well were that the truth he would not be asking about the vampires within the Inn.

Last edited by Venis Jordianthan on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:51 pm

What good was anything if a speck of fire could catch him off guard? Nothing. He recognized her for what she was trying to do: appear to be large and in charge, goad him into a fight. Too close to the full moon for that. And he had nothing to prove.

Not to be detoured from his progression to the steps, Benjamin side-stepping lightly to avoid the vampires flick-trick. He didn't miss a beat in his rhythm. Woe be unto her if that spark struck something and started a fire.

"I'm not yours to dismiss Vampire." That she even made that statement was laughable and it was heard in the undertone of his words. First she assumed that he was after her family, then that he had intentions on harming the pretty ladies who were at the bar. That was not his mission nor was it his goal, but she wouldn't know that, would she? And finally, that he wasn't a gentleman.

The nerve.

He hadn't caused people to vacate in fear, or changed the natural elements in the room, and neither had he carelessly flicked fire around. Right. He suppose she expected him to bow and tread lightly around her, be in awe of all those titles she rolled off her tongue. Maybe messing around with wolves was how got her kicks and trying to dominate over him was sexually gratifying.

Funny thought.

He had reached the steps, left hand placed upon the rail, left leg went up and the foot was placed upon the step. "We're done here Vampire."

Without another thought he proceeded to go up the stairs.
B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm

Madeline was thrilled to death to see Venis again, and smiled back. She would definetly have to make time to talk to her later. She followed Cas as fast as she could. She well remembered that you do not cross Venis.

Madeline chuckled as they made their way out of the bar."It's nice to see youi again after all these years Miss Cas."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:18 pm

She smiled at her after they were outside.

"Hi little one; well I guess you are not so little anymore"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:22 pm

Madeline gave Cas a hug. This place was turining into the Society all over again.Funny, you haven't changed a bit. It's so good to see you. I hope life has treated you well.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:26 pm

"Yes and no at the same time, I'm alive and that is what maters."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:04 pm

Madeline gave her friend another hug."Well I'am for one glad to see you alive. I will always remember you were the first person that showed this run down kid some kindness when I wondered into Rhydin at the Society's Recruiting Tavern. I wondered if Miss Venis has the bar cleared out yet. As I remember she never was one for taking her time clearing a room. That way I can return a favor I have been waiting to return, buy you a drink."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next