Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Time in the Garden <open>

2 posters

Go down

Time in the Garden <open> Empty Time in the Garden <open>

Post by Inion Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:25 am

It was one of those quiet afternoons that drew one out into the gardens. Thats just were one could find Inion, sitting beneath a tree, sketch book on her lap gazing out at nothing. Juliet was lazily brushing Dia, the young lab glued herself to Inions's young charge almost the minute she came home with her. Even Croga decided to join them, he laid next to Inion in his tiger form. It really was a lazy affternoon all of them just seemed to be in a daydream. After a moment longer Inion came out of her daze and picked up her sketchbook again and began to draw. Time seemed to start for all of them and Juliet jumped up and started tossing a stick for Dia to fetch. A shoft breeze pushed a lock of hair inot Inions eyes, she brushed it out of her vision gave a glance around. There was a strange scent on that breeze. Croga caught that scent also and went on the alert, he was her guard and he was determined to portect her and her young charge. Inion noticed his bristling and laid a hand on his head, "we are safe here my dear, you can relax. It may just be another guest of the Inn." He just looked up at her and rolled his eyes. Of course he never thought she watched out enough, how many battles did she just run into without a second thought. It was amazing she still lived and had knights. He was always there with her though, life wasn't dull for long when she was around. He settled a little but still kept his guard up. Inion had returned to her drawing, she seemed lost in what she was doing, but she too was on alert.
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Time in the Garden <open> Empty Re: Time in the Garden <open>

Post by Sky Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:51 am

Perhaps it was his scen that was caught in the air, after all he did stay out here in the gardens. With all that noise and movement ofcourse he was drawn to the situation. He traveled through the trees making graceful bounding leaps from tree to tree movign through the branches like a squirrel. It was unnatural for an anthro to spend so much time in the trees wasn't it. He found the source of the noise, wasnt hard.

He crawled on the tree Inion was sketching under. He began to crawl down slowly head first looking down at her sketch bad curiously. He had seen human drawing before but never while they were drawing them.

"Hello, i am not trying to startle you. I was just curious as to what was going on. I'm not sneaking its safer in the trees."

He learned his lesson about people seeing him before he spoke up.
Sky
Sky

Number of posts : 421

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:06 am

Croga growled and stood protecting Inion, he was a very large tiger most people dared not come near her when he was around Inion frowned "Ra stand down, he is a guest here and trying to be nice." Croga grumbled and sat down, never taking his eyes off the one that spoke. Inion looked up into the tree and gave a gentle smile "good afternoon, I hope we did not bother you. We just didnt feel like staying in our rooms." she pushed back some hair behind her pointed ear and sat her pencil down not wanting to be rude. Her pad showed a picture of the garden, neatly drawn in pencil.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:15 am

Now that he was positive hte tiger wouldn't protect this as his territory he crawled the rest of the way down. He came up to the tiger with his tail nice and even and his hears laid flat. He ducked his head to him showing that at the moment he realized the tiger was in charge. He then jumped back up to his perch in the tree. It was his instincts to let it know plus a tiger was big...

"He seems nice enough, i would be the same way if i was in his position. I no disagree. I not bothered at all. I am in here alone a lot since i been here. I am getting used to so many moving around.... adjust."
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:26 am

Croga raised a brow at the act and chose to lay back down. He was a demon after all and did have moments of snubbery. Inion glanced at him with a look he knew only too well, then returned her attention to panther. "well I am glad we didn't bother you. You are more then welcome to settle with us. I have not really met any of the other guest I am Inion by the way, this is Croga." points to the tiger, then points to the young girl and lab, "that over there is Juliet and the pup is Dia."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:00 pm

He watched her as she spoke, still hanging their on the tree. He looked over at the tiger, it seemed he had no friend their. Then he looked over at the young ones that she pointed out. They seem preoccupied so he turned his attention back to Inion.

"They both very... young. Thank you for allowing me join. I trying to get used to so many around. It is hard when you are used to only yourself."
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:19 am

She gave him a soft smile, and glanced back at the young ones, then back to him. "you are more then welcome. It is always good to met new people. " at that moment Juliet and Dia ran over laughing and collapsing on the ground. Juliet opened her eyes and jumped "m'lady theres a panther in the tree above us" Inion layed a hand on the girls "its quite alright hun, he i a friend" The girl relaxed and gave him a smile, "good afternoon kitty, are you enjoying the sunshine also?"
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:37 am

"I understand that my markings are not normal for a cheetah. I am however not a panther, but a cheetah. Our form different. We have laarger nose for breathing and more stretch back... Yes i do enjoy the sun."

He crawled down the tree again and came up to the girl taking a big sniff of her to draw her attention. He then swungs his tail around to tap on her shoulder.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:07 am

Juliet blushed deeply "i am so sorry good sire, i havent ever seen a big cat till Croga. " she watched him closely but when his tail tipped her shoulder she jumped and grabbed for Dia. Inion touched her hand to calm her, she knew what the young girl had gone through recently and just wanted her to feel safe. She gave Juliet a gentle smile, then looked at the cat "please, don't be offended she is recovering right now." Juliet blushed again and relaxed. A smile touched her lips finally, "its nice being out in the sunshine."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:26 am

"I am not offended.. typically i prefer it when people are afraid of me. Not so much of children. That was when i protect territory.. I no protect anything anymore."

He sat down in the grass. He hat back crossed his legs and then placed his hands on the grass. He traced his fingers slowly in the grass. a soft caress, like he waqs taking his fingers inetween the ears of a dog.
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:56 am

Dia didn't seem to be excited about another big cat around, the silly pup gave him a sniff and plopped himself nex to Juliet, who lookd at the cheetah and smiled "good sir, but what name does one call you please?" She had only been with Lady Inion for a few weeks but was learning quickly the politeness of a lady.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:22 am

"I Sky.... Nice to meet."

He wasnt sure anything about the kind of human customs that showed politness but he could sort of talk. He crawled slowly around till he was back against the tree and leaned back. He yawned a little yawn before placing his hands behind his head and relaxing.

"I never understand drawings... no... we rememeber through story telling."
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:55 am

"It's a pleasure to meet you Sky, I am Juliet." She looked over to Inion and leaned over to see what she was drawing, "wish I could draw like that."

Inion smiled "one day you might" she looked over at Sky "my tribe use to do both pictures were just a way to add to things and a way to express our selves more." she handed the book to Juliet after turning to a fresh page. "you try my dear and dont worry about what it looks like."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:12 am

He watched for a moment, he didn't even think he could move his hands anywhere near taht smooth except in combat. He sighed softly before looking up at the sky.

"Tribe huh, i used to... run with a tribe.. We tried not to call that. we hunted, we lived, we co... coexisted. trouble eh... can't explain do not know words."
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:30 pm

She looked at him, "its hard to be away from my tribe, but sometimes life takes you away from home. Just have to make home where life takes you, maybe ven start a new tribe of friends." she smiled softly and sat the book aside, leaned back to glance at the sky. She noticed that Juliet and Dia were quiet and looked over to them to find them both sound asleep. "ahhh to be young and be able to feel safe enough to sleep anywhere"
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:26 am

"Hmmm yes, i have not had a truly soun sleep in a very very long time. I learned handle it... but... My tribe... gone... di... dispersed?"

He looked over at the two sleeping a smile crossing his face. He found himself oding that more and more recently... smiling. His ears perked up going forward then back a few time.

"It not so easy, for me when young. Warring times."
Sky
Sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down