Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Busy, busy, busy! [Open to Titania]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Busy, busy, busy! [Open to Titania] Empty Busy, busy, busy! [Open to Titania]

Post by Xavier Wed May 12, 2010 3:39 am

After dinner, Xavier had started a massage. He had every intention of finishing it, but he gave over when Titania said she needed to get something from work. She hadn't lied to him in...ever...so he took her at her word. Now, there was another promise he had made, and a man is only as good as his kept promises! So, into the kitchen he went, sliding on the tiled floor because he had forgotten to put his shoes back on. Socks are slippery, and since he had never encountered such smooth tile without having boots on, he kept sliding. Right into the fridge he went, crashing to a stop on his back, with his legs somehow propped up on the fridge itself. "Bloody hell! Ow, ow, ow!" He uttered a few words that would have turned the casual listener's ears blue, then got up. "Bloody flaming slick floor!" He looked around at the devastation he had wreaked on the kitchen, and sighed. This could take awhile. Grabbing a broom and dustpan, he set to work. He would see it clean enough to eat dinner from the floor before he was done! Even if he was, unknown to him, white-headed from a trip his hair had taken through some flour......Titania would be happy to see her kitchen clean, and he was going to do the living room as well! Just as soon as he figured out what the vacuum cleaner was for....he had an odd notion that, in some way, he should be shouting angrily at it to shut off as it ran. He shook the thought off and got down to business.

A few hours later....

Xavier was seated in the la-z-boy chair, feeling good about the cleanup he had done. She would be pleased at the lack of a disaster area in her kitchen, and since he still did not trust that vacuum cleaner thing, he had used the broom and his fingers to clean the carpet. You have no idea how long it took for him to pick each little dust-bunny up and discard it in the trash...but he didn't mind. He did say he was going to clean up, and she shouldn't have to clean up just because he had made a mess! Wait, what was this? He had found some sort of rectangular device with buttons on it. One was labelled "power", some had numbers, and some had strange pictures beside them. He pressed the one marked power, and the television came on. Discovery channel? What were they discovering? He had a little time to kill, so he figured he could discover it with them. It would give him something to talk to Titania about that didn't involve military stuff!
Xavier
Xavier

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Busy, busy, busy! [Open to Titania] Empty Re: Busy, busy, busy! [Open to Titania]

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Thu May 13, 2010 9:35 pm

Getting the paper took longer then she had thought it would. But really it wasn't totally her fault for she ran into his family. He wouldn't expect her to be rude, so she wasn't she chatted to his father, she invited his now little sister shopping. She was doing her part to get along with his family. He would like that, at least that's what she thought!

So when she got done and had made her way back to the apartment she really did not know what to expect to find. As the door opened and she looked inside, it was not a clean apartment and Xavier chillin' on the la-z-boy. Well okay that part she did expect! The guy liked his tv. Shutting the door behind her and kicking off her shoes she made her way over to where he was, peeking in to the kitchen on her way, before buzzing his forehead with a kiss. "You were busy! It looks good in here...thank you." A smile would be given. "I ran into your dad and your little sister, Maddie." Before she wondered if he had known that Madeline was a pint sized sister now. Well heck if he didn't know she sure spilled those beans didn't she?

And because she had been thinking, on her drive, after meeting his dad whom happened to be a werewolf and then standing looking at Xavier, it well, she had done some reading. She figured she might as well ask him. "Xavier...what if I was...well curious about you...in your other form...during alone time?" She didn't know how to broach this subject but well she was intrigued, and wanted to know what would be different and the same...and the only way she was going to know was if she asked, right? And she could of probably waited till he said something else, but if she didn't speak her mind, she wouldn't be her.
-:|[ Titania ]|:-

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Busy, busy, busy! [Open to Titania] Empty Re: Busy, busy, busy! [Open to Titania]

Post by Xavier Thu May 13, 2010 10:05 pm

He had grown a bit drowsy watching the Discovery Channel, then perked up, mostly out of shock. The Pasquani tribe, located in a place he had never heard of....what was an america, and why did it matter if it was facing north or south?!....had an alarming ritual for welcoming their new children into the world. He was glad to see Titania, because the hot springs they were carrying those poor kids toward made him nervous. After all, we all know that hot water burn baby. Whew...he would never think his childhood had been rough again!

"I told you I'd clean up, and after I finished the kitchen, I had some pent-up energy to burn. Smirking because she would know why, he nodded. "You saw Dad? Cool. How's the old man keeping, anyway? And Maddie, I bet she-uh, wait. Little sister? Babe, Madeline is at least five years older than me. Light, what's he done this time?" Shaking his head, he chuckled. "Probably a spell gone bad or something. Never know these days, the morphic fields seem to be weird around here. Oh yeah!" He grinned, since he had a new trick and had not shown her. "Remember all that talk about the Source and not being able to touch it?" He grabbed the aforementioned Source, channeled Air, and gently smacked her rump. Smiling, he winked. "Guess what I can do?"

That...was unexpected. Sure, he knew she might be curious, but in that aspect? "Uh...maybe you should see the other form before we entertain that notion?" He was slightly red, his hand going to his hair in the way it did most every time he got a case of the nerves. "Yeah....we'd have to go outside for that. I tend to grow a fair amount during. And wait...did you mean the two-legged or four-legged version?" He had to ask, since there were people who didn't know there were three stages of shifting for his kind.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Thu May 13, 2010 10:43 pm

She had the grace to blush just a bit at his words. About his pent up energy. She just had this look on her face, it wasn't her fault she had to run to the store, okay it was, but she would of been back quicker. "He seemed to be doing good? He's nice." A pause, "Well, Maddie is like nine now, so your the big brother now. I am going to pick her up and take her shopping with me, soon." She watched to see his reaction to that. Plus the fact of what she asked next might make him wonder about letting his little sister hang out with his girlfriend. And her rump was smacked with air, just as she was asking him what. A blink of her lashes.

Well, she looked over to him, and this got interesting. "Oh I have no complaints about being outside. Becoming one with nature, and all that." Get it, becoming one with nature. But then he said that he had two, there was the four legged and two legged. Now that was something that got her. "Well, I didn't know there was two versions, so perhaps the two legged first? And go from there?" She thought that the two legged would be most similar to the one he was now, and then if that worked, what the heck? Could be some interesting fun! Her hand was reaching out for his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Thu May 13, 2010 11:31 pm

He grinned, not really having expected this form of curiosity but preferring it to fear. After taking her hand, he rose, kissing her cheek and starting to step into his boots. "Ya know what? I'll leave those here. I don't like the idea of having to buy and break in a new pair so soon." So he would head toward the door, not too quickly so that she would not be dragged. "Maddie is a nine-year-old...heh. Well, I guess I really am, at that. Oh, she's so gonna hate that." Shaking his head, he chuckled again. "You know, I was actually worried that I'd get bored when I came here...."

After awhile, they were outside. He looked around, not really being familiar with the area, then looked back to her. "Is there anywhere that's kind of decently lighted, but not where a lot of people can see? I find it's sometimes bad for everyone involved if they see me change. It's not something that I can hide, which is why I usually do this in private, or you know, sneak around." He started taking off clothes at that point, since he didn't want to shred everything he was wearing. He wasn't shy about nudity, but he was about his change. That was, of course, because of having been seen changing years ago and having to run for his life from a bunch of farmers. The bad thing was, he could have told them the cats were the ones killing their chickens!
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Thu May 13, 2010 11:57 pm

Open curiousity had to be way better then fear. If she was going to show fear it would of happened back when he first told her what he was. It was not to deep into thier relationship, and she could of ran. At first the curiousity did not hit her, but when it did, she wasn't keeping quiet. What was the point of having a boyfriend that was a werewolf if you couldn't take advantage of the fun it could bring? Ha, he really could be a real animal in bed. Or rather outside.

She wasn't putting her shoes on either! I mean if things went how they could, she really wouldn't need shoes would she? She would take his hand and go with him. "Are you saying I am not doing well, because you are not bored?"

Once they were outside, she would take the lead. "This way." Now she had grown up in Rhy'Din, and really her grams house wasn't to far away from where the apartment building was. She had...to find out what was going on with that will, she kept missing the phone call from some random business sounding man. She waited until the they were in a bit away from the place, there was some light there, enough she could see him. But not to much. "is this good?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Fri May 14, 2010 10:40 pm

He nodded. "This'll do. I'm not trying to be funny or anything, it's just that it can be a tad unsettling the first couple of times. Or...well, so I'm told." He laughed then. "Oh no, you're doing fine. I was referring to thinking life here after the Borderlands would be boring. It's not, not even a little. Between finding the best woman in the world...that's you, by the way....and finding my Dad, not to mention my other sister, it's been a blast. But anyway, I shall be quiet now."

For a moment, nothing happened. He was kind of still, with his eyes closed. He stopped, looking a little odd. "Uhm, Titania? Mind standing back? I was going to do it the old-fashioned way, but I'd rather not. The whole popping-bones-and-dislocating-shoulder bit is just not my style." He winked, and proceeded to jump, executing a forward flip and showering the immediate area with shreds of what he was wearing. He landed slightly to the right and behind her, bending at the knees to land with his right palm on the ground. "Bugger!" His voice was oddly the same, but filtered through many more teeth and a growl. "Those were my favorites skivvies!" Growling in annoyance with himself, he rose, spinning on one clawed foot and facing her. "Well....whatcha think?"
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Fri May 14, 2010 11:00 pm

She gave a small nod of her head, she could understand that, and if someone wasn't prepared as well. She had done what homework she could do. So she heard him say it would be unsettling but she had already steeled herself before asking him. So to say she was as prepared as one could be would not be a stretch of the truth. "I am glad your not bored here." A grin when he had said the best woman part about her, of course, what girl wouldn't want a compliment.

She almost laughed at the way he spoke, but she gave a nod of her head, and stepped backwards, enough that she wouldn't be in the way. She watched him even as his clothes turned into shreds, that rained down, a few landing on her. Including the piece that she was currently picking out of her hair. When he landed, she had just gotten that piece out. Her eyes did not widen, for this was what she had expected. She laughed, she did indeed at his comment. "You should of stripped before changing." Practical no? Then when he gave her the question, she would circle him if he allowed it, with a eye looking him over. Until she was facing him again, a slow grin slipping over her features. "I think you are def doable in this form." Grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Sat May 15, 2010 12:11 am

That one made him blink. "You're serious, aren't you?" He smiled, which looked a little odd in this shape, and settled on his haunches. It was the natural thing for him to do, much like taking a knee in human form for those not accustomed to indoor lounging. "No one's ever suggested it before. Of course, no one has seen me this way for very long except for Mom, Ryan, and Epiphany. She used to babysit us, though she wasn't much older than we are. Anyway, you uh...wanna see the other, or.." He trailed off, not knowing where to go from there. Sure, he was game, but he didn't want to break her!

Finally, he sat down. "It's nice out...and no dungheap scent." Sighing, he sniffed the air. "Lots of flowers in bloom this time of year. It's hard on the nose sometimes, being close to so many people. By the way, you have nothing to worry about. You smell like cookies." He grinned, and if she sat down, he would stick his nose to her neck and snuffle. He was a healthy creature, so his nose would be slightly moist and cold.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sat May 15, 2010 2:35 pm

When had she not been serious? Really, for the most part, unless she was very obvious in her joking, she was always serious. She gave a nod of her head, "I am serious." She was watching him, saw the grin, and then his next words. "Well one would hope that your mother or sister wouldn't do that." She did not know Epiphany, even if she was only a few years older, one wouldn't think a baby sitter, well anyhow! Now that was a good question. "Perhaps I should see you in both? But when we well, you know, I think we should at least start with you like this?" A grin, even as she couldn't help but reach out and touch him.

When he sat, in his way, she came closer to him. "Oh, it is rather lovely out here." A pause, as she looked at him, "You don't have anything against, being out here instead of in the apartment do you?" Because she was a girl that liked being outside, among other places. Creative you know. A soft laugh, "I will have to remember that, that I smell like cookies." It was a good thing to remember. Well she did sit for a moment, because she was wondering a few things. But before she could speak, he was nuzzling her. Which caused her to giggle, and lift a hand, petting his muzzle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Sun May 16, 2010 5:02 am

Xavier wasn't one to disregard the benefits of being one of his kind, but he had allowed himself to become really....really...distracted. Who wouldn't in the situation? He was on the verge of rolling over to rest his head in her lap when he felt something. It wasn't a strong sensation, but he did not dare to disregard it. If her hands were resting on his body, she would most likely feel his pulse quicken and, if she were looking into his eyes, she would see his pupils dilate. With a quick motion, he was standing, testing the air in the direction he had sensed the faint presence.

His ears flattened against his head, and he bent toward her, making motions for quiet and pointing to his eyes, then her own. In a low, quiet voice, barely audible even at a pace from him, he spoke. "Someone or something is watching. Watch your back." Another sound issued from him something akin to a low rumble, and his hands met the ground as paws. Quickly, he scratched something into the ground beneath him, taking great pains to be precise, since the lighting wasn't the best at the moment. The motion was not wasted, since he had scratched words into the ground. Second form. Sorry. He would elaborate on this as soon as he found who or what was watching them. Careful to be clear of her, he bounded once, covering quite a lot of ground.

She would most likely hear a short struggle, followed by a sort of squeak. After a moment, he would return, walking up to her with a rather bemused look on his face, carrying the body of a rather dead rabbit between his jaws. Dropping it at her feet, he sat down on his rear, slowly wagging his tail and cocking his head to one side in a questioning look. The voice he was stuck with in this form did not lend itself well to the common tongue, or really any human tongue. "Rrrrreally ssssorrrrry, T. Mmmmmy bad." He chuckled, or tried to, but it came out as a sort of wheezing sound. He sat there looking at her for a few moments, then stood, shaking in the vague manner of most canines, and bounced up from his forepaws, reverting to the previous form. "That was rather embarrassing. And I seem to have killed the bunny." He would have looked apologetic, but the face he wore at the moment did not relay that emotion very well. Finally, he bent down toward her. He touched his nose to hers once, a welcoming motion among his kind, and flicked his tongue out to catch the tip of her nose. Flirting, as developed by the wolf mind.

He grinned at her then, glancing down, then back up, studying her form. "Hm. Too many clothes. I, ah, would help, but I don't much care to rip the clothes from your back. I mean, after all, I may be a beast, but I am a civilized one." A joke, or an attempt at one. His head once again tilted to one side as he continued to study her, then he would back away a step before resting in a crouch. "Um, sorry about the rabbit. No sense wasting it, though. Maybe we could give it to someone that needs food?" Not knowing protocol for such things in this area, it was an honest question. After all, one did not kill unless threatened or hungry, and one did not waste what they killed under any circumstance.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sun May 16, 2010 2:11 pm

Her hands had been touching him, getting themselfs aquainted with the way he felt, in this form. It was a bit different, but different didn't always mean bad, sometimes different was good. And sometimes different was just different. But people adjusted its what they did. Not that this was that much of an adjustment, because well it sort of, well anyhow. That thought wans't finished because his pulse did change, and then her hands fell from him when he jumped up.

She blinked a moment, as he spoke. Now watch her back, really her back was behind her! She had no training, but was the spot on sort, that did not jump into any sort of exercise until provoked. But she would give a nod. But then she saw him shift and then scratch into the ground. When he moved she would look over and see what was said. A small nod, that made sense, he said there was another form, though she kind of wondered why he didn't see what he could find in the one form, but surely he had his reasons.

When he came back, with the bunny in his mouth, she blinked. He seriously just killed the bunny and brought it back. Her first thought was of the cat she had once, that had went and killed mice and brought them back as prizes, to say Love you here you go, look what I got for you! She would of reached out to him in that form, but then he was jumping and back into the other form. And then he did the cute nose thing, and the tongue flickering over her nose, caused a giggle to escape from her.

Then he spoke about her being in to many clothes, and he wouldn't rip them from her? Now where was the fun in that? That was part of the reason, that she thought well, he was part animal...and he was being all gentlemanly. That caused a frown, just a quick one, that did not fit in at all with what she had thought, heard nor read about werewolfs. It was when he settled into a crouch and started talking about the rabbit, that got her. The rabbit was dead, he was a hunter, isn't that what happened? Part of nature? Heck Xavier might want to leave the rabbit there so he could eat afterwards? Instead of speaking, or grumbling that he wouldn't just let his beastly side come out, she pounced him on, tackling him, if he let her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Mon May 17, 2010 4:38 am

He did indeed let her, although if she had spoken anything like comparing him to a cat, he would have thought of Tyger and the mood would be spoiled. Still, she didn't say anything out loud, so he was fine. Her tackling him probably meant that she didn't feel he was being aggressive enough, so he would allow those instincts a little more room than normal. He rolled as she tackled, coming out of the tussle on top, showing teeth. Lowering his face to hers, he sniffed at her neck as he growled possessively, then brought his nose back to hers. Eyes that were usually green shone a glittering golden in the low light as he huffed, sending his hot breath out on the bare skin of her neck. She wouldn't feel it, but his claws had elongated slightly as well, yet another thing that he suppressed without really thinking about it. He dragged the index finger down the side of her shirt, from below her arm to her waist, neatly cutting the fabric without a scratch to her skin. If she were wearing an undergarment, that would be the next thing to go. He had no idea why women wore those things, and had long ago dismissed them. It would be especially unpleasant for a werewolf to be required to use the brassiere. There would be a need for four of the things, at least in the mind of the female Lycan.

It had only been a few moments, but it would be clear to her that she was going to need his help in getting home. Unless, that is, she had another one of those machines stashed nearby. True, her clothing was in a neat pile near them, but there was a long cut in every article of outerwear that facilitated it's removal from her body. The interior of his hands was still mostly like it's human analog, but was much, much warmer. He lifted her slowly to himself, and looked into her eyes. There was no danger for her there, just pure desire. He had quieted his mind against his own reproof, and had submitted to that animal instinct. As he lowered her back to the ground, he moved fluidly with her. He fought just enough against the constant urging of his instinct and desire to assure that he was being just gentle enough without seeming to be gentle. After all, he did not want to break her. A low growl rumbled it's bass tone through the night...nothing would disturb them.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Mon May 17, 2010 7:33 pm

She could not help where her thoughts went. She could only choose what words actually slipped past her lips and what words stayed inside. So it was a good thing that the words had not left her lips, for that would of been a sad misfortune, perhaps? That night was still young, and she was still rather curious. And it was a good sign, when he was the beast, and she was not, and she still came at him in such a way, that he needed to let his beastly side come out and play. So when he rolled them, after the tackle so that she was flat on her back, underneath him. She actually let out a laugh, a fun laugh. See what happens when you suppress things! If he only showed her how polite he could be in this form, and didn't let the other emotions free, she would not think that he was comfortable in the form. Or that he didn't trust her with his form, or maybe he didn't love her enough to share his forms completely with her. As she wasn't a female Lycan, she did indeed have under clothing on, well she had before he sliced it neatly and piled it all for her to find, when they were done.

Was she scared? Nope. He had told her once he would not harm her in that form. And well if she got a few scrapes or accidently scratches she would not consider that to be harming her. Head ripped off..missing limb, that was harm. Scrapes and bruises that was all in the name of fun. Her hand would lift up, and touch the side of his face, past the sniffy nose, and not upon his mouth. "If...we..do this...I'm not going to turn into a wolf or anything am I?" Hey it was a valid concern. And well even if he answered that in a way she did not like, there was still a good chance she would want to proceed, the girl was into trying new things. And for her sleeping with a wolf you couldn't get much newer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Thu May 20, 2010 11:40 pm

She wouldn't be missing any limbs, especially since he liked the way she was put together already. But the question she asked...

"If...we..do this...I'm not going to turn into a wolf or anything am I?"

He had become more serious about things in the last few moments, but when she asked that, he stopped. After looking to her for a few moments, to see if she was joking, he bopped her nose gently with one finger, chuckling. "No more than sleeping with a mage will grant you magical powers. Or....well, that isn't right. It's more of a complete change inside and out, and it's not sexually transmitted, dear. If it were, you'd already be quite infected. In truth, I do not know how to change anyone. I honestly don't know if I can. I've heard of my kind doing just that, but it rarely happens, and only when one's mate has been killed. Even then it's only if you cannot find another suitable mate within the pack first. And damn." He chuckled slightly, pawing at her playfully. "If you're quite done worrying if I've had all of my shots, there's, ah, pressing business to tend to." Snort.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Fri May 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Seriously? A simple yes or no would of been good. Or even just a small explaination. But by the time he went through all of that, she just looked at him, with a look that said it all. She lifted her hands to press against his chest, not in a come closer way, but in a back up there buddy sort of motion. It wasn't the pawing, it was his tongue, running away again. Sometimes one did not want tons of words, they just wanted, a direct answer. It sort of killed the mood. At least for her it did. And he said something else. "So....I guess you need to go find your mate from your pack." She made a movement to get away from him. Sometimes when one went on a bit more then a simple answer, things slipped out, that might not make the other happy. Or that could be taken in the wrong way, and such cases like this one were created.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Fri May 21, 2010 10:05 pm

He didn't say anything at first, brow knitting as if trying to figure out just what the hell she meant. His own pack? "Titania, I don't have a pack. As a matter of fact, I have never had a pack. I know these things only because I ask questions and wait for the answer. If this is going to be the norm?" He rose, reverting back to his human form.

"If this is to be the norm, we have a problem. I have chosen a mate, but if you trust me so little, or this is a game to you, tell me now." He turned to face her, not worried about nudity at the moment, and crossed his arms.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sun May 23, 2010 12:54 am

Did he think she knew about his kind? If she knew about them she would not be asking questions, which he could of just given a basic answer, she would of trusted it, and this whole thing could of been skipped. She wouldn't know if he belonged to a pack or not but the way he spoke it souneded like he did. After he asked his question, she opened her mouth to speak, but she was not able to because she wasn't going to try to talk over him.

Then he finally stopped. Did he seriously ask her about trust? Really? Once he had gotten up she sat up. She was not shy about her naked body. It wasn't like he never saw her naked before. He had seen her that way more then once even. "Do I look like I know if your in a pack or not? Your the one speaking about packs." A small pause. "This isn't a game Xavier. Funny you say you love me and you think I would play with your emotions?" Her brow was highly arched. "You know, I want to trust you Xavier, but when we first met you lied to me. You said that was it, it wasn't really you but then you said I would get the real you." A pause, "Then you did it again, Oh remember how I said I couldn't do this, well guess what I can." She snorted, it wasn't lady like but she was letting it all out there. "So is it all a game to you? Ha! Look what I did, I tricked the Starbucks girl. Point for me." She stood up then, arms folding under her breasts. Right foot pointed out and was tapping. "I love the Xavier that I knew. I guess I don't know about the Xavier that keeps everything from me, to spring it on me later." She looked away, she was rather upset, because he questioned her. She never lied to him. She didn't hide her abilities or lack there of them from him. Yet he had done both.

It hurt. The fact he was hiding things to spring them at her later. And he expected her to just trust him. Which him? Did she break up with him? No, because she did love him, at least she thought she did, but it sounded like he was giving her the ultimatium.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Sun May 23, 2010 10:59 pm

"I lied out of necessity that first time, Titania. With the other, it was true. I could not touch the Source until Mother gave me the dagger to focus me. Now I can. So, it wasn't a lie. I thought you'd be happy for me...." He trailed off, looking down. "Look. We shouldn't be doing this. We're hurting each other, and I don't like it. It started as a misunderstanding, and now we're just taking shots. I apologize for not being clearer on things. For the record, if I can be accused of being in a pack, you are as well. You are my chosen mate, Titania, and we mate for life."

After a few moments, he moved to sit down beside her, looking over to her thoughtfully. "I didn't mean to confuse or hurt you, T. You mean too much to me for that nonsense. So, can we stop fighting and just....well, could we skip all the other stuff and you just be kissing me right now?" He looked over to her, hopeful but ready if she decided he needed a good slapping.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Tue May 25, 2010 11:39 pm

Was she still upset? Well yes. Would she hold a grudge? No. Would she let him sweat it out a little bit longer? Heck yes. "It's the way you present it Xavier, like you were hiding it, and suddenly surprise guess what I can do! Not something happened, and now you could do it." Now she was blinking, packs and mating for life, life was a really long time, if she was lucky. That was a little scary, and not because she didn't love Xavier, it was because they were eighteen and he sounded like...well it was a bit daunting.

He was a male, they did need a good slapping every so often to keep them in line. She gave a small nod of her head. "You will work on being more clearer?" The man talked like a mile a moment but he wasn't always the most direct and really that could cause things. She glanced as he sat down. "That sounds like a cheesy line from a tv show. Were you watching tv again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Tue May 25, 2010 11:53 pm

He gave her a fleetingly defensive look. "No!", he retorted, sounding defensive as well. "Well.....yes. But I totally didn't get that from TV! I meant it!" Huff. How did she know? Was this some sort of Jedi mind-trick that all women are taught? "Geez. Okay, okay. Maybe part of it. But I totally meant it." There. He was an honest person, so at least he owned up to it. Hey, television is a bad influence, especially to someone who had never seen on, then had sat in front of one for 12 hours at a stretch! For the record, he was so going to ask someone what a "kay eff see" was and go get one of those meaty-meat sammiches. Damned commercial adverts.

After awhile, he turned halfway to look at her. "So....I'll promise to not use cheesy sitcom lines on ya and keep ya in the loop. For the record, I couldn't do the channeling thing until Mom gave me the dagger. It sort of broke the mental block I had about it, I guess. So I really didn't lie...I was as surprised as anyone when I finally learned how to do it." He huffed again, shaking his head. After a moment, he dropped to one side and stuck his head in her lap. "So, am I forgiven yet or what?" Griiin.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Wed May 26, 2010 8:43 am

Now, before Xavier, on nights that she did not go out, she often had that tv on. It was a great wau to get lost into a show and not think about things. That was exactly what she did. A small laughing grin was his reply. Then he went on about the other thing she spoke to him of, and a small nod was given then, and he actually gave her a bit more detailed explaination. She was about to say something when his head was in her lap and he was grinning. A gentle shake of her head. "Your forgiven Xavier." A small nod of her head, watching him, to see what he was going to do next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Sat May 29, 2010 6:25 am

He smiled, reaching up to her and pulling her downward to kiss her. "Good....I'd hate to think I'd messed what we have up. Now, I believe we were up to something? Perhaps naughtiness?" A deliciously impish smirk sprouted on his face as he rose, half-tackling her to the ground. He playfully 'booped' her nose as he looked at her, then sighed. "Sorry to keep you waiting, dear. Get yourself comfortable."

After a moment or two, however long she needed to gain comfort, he would take her hand, leading her back to the tree he had seen a few moments before. "Now, refresh my memory. Which form was it you wished to see and possibly sample?"
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sat May 29, 2010 11:46 am

Pulled downwards and kissed, she looked at him, afterwards as he spoke. A soft laugh, she could not help it, and really she was not one for hiding it. "I do believe we were up to something, and that something just might err on the side of naughtiness." A grin slipped over her features, at that, right before she was laughing and half tackled to the ground. He did amuse her, and that was a good thing, if one could not laugh with the one they were with, it was a rather sorry shape of affairs. That is if one enjoyed laughter.

She laughed as she got up and took his hand, walking back with him to the tree. "Oh I have already seen the form, now I wish to sample it! And it would be form number 2, if you consider the form you are in now as number one. Otherwise, it would be the first form that you changed into." Did that help him any? She was not feeling strange about this, not in the least, if she was going to love Xavier she was going to love Xavier in all his forms. And there was no time like the present to start the loving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Sun May 30, 2010 12:04 am

He rumbled from deep within his chest, smiling. "Ya know, much more talk about erring on the side of naughty will see you upside down and at least halfway to happyland." He stepped back, initiating the change, then, in his much-larger and furred form, bent to scoop her up. "Come with me, pet. This will not be for the eyes of speciesist humans. Might break something in their delicate little psyches..." With a bound, he carried them a tad deeper into the darkness. They had no need of light with what he was planning.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next