Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Tired and worn but safe

Go down

Tired and worn but safe Empty Tired and worn but safe

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:12 pm

Kyra did as she was asked to do and made her way quickly to the house. She stood outside for a little bit wondering what this sister was like since her mother didn't give her much information about her. Kyra had no clue what she was getting herself into she made her way into the house and listened to see if she could hear anything to see where this sister of hers was at in the house. Waiting a few minutes she called out.

"Hello? Anyone here?""

She stood in the living room waiting for an answer of some sort.

Back to top Go down

Tired and worn but safe Empty Re: Tired and worn but safe

Post by Lydia Nyght Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:16 pm

Lydia had fell asleep on the floor in front of the big chair. When she heard some one call out it startled her. Slowly she stood up, and made her way to where who ever was calling could see her. Lydia smiled, is was a shy smile, but a smile non the less. "Hello, my name is Lydia."
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:19 pm

Kyra just stood there looking down at this little girl and blinked. The look on her face was priceless. When her mother told her she had a sister she was half expecting an older sister not younger and she muttered under her breath.

"You have to be kidding me."

A soft sigh escaped her lips after she muttered. She was far to worn out and worried to be dealing with a child but she would do as her mother asked of her.

"I'm Kyra. I guess we are sisters."

She rolled her eyes a little and shook her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:24 pm

Lydia's eyes sparkled, so this was her sister. She walked over and gave Kyra a hug. "Nice to meet you Kyra, Mom said I had a big sister, but she didn't tell me you were so pretty. Can we be friends?"
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:32 pm

A little skeptical but she couldn't resist and couldn't be mad. Hugging her back she laughed a little. Eager this one was to have friends, this reminded her of how she was when she first came here. Lydia was different than she was and that was a very good thing for her.

"I'm glad you are here. I just found out about you so you have a leg up on me there. And thank you for that compliment. Now as for friends I am quite sure that will happen."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:20 pm

Lydia's eyes sparkled, she was glad her new sister liked her. "I'm glad I'm here to, and I'm glad you're nothing like your Grandmother thats named after one of those planets. She's kind of nice, but the old woman scares me."
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:27 pm

She laughed a lot at that because she knew the truth all to well. Leading her over to the couch to sit down so they could talk she couldn't stop from laughing as she spoke.

"I'm glad I'm nothing like her either to be honest. And I know just what you mean. But lets not talk about her its not nice."

She sat back on the couch and yawned a bit wondering just what they could talk about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:51 pm

Lydia sat on the couch beside her sister. "Are you tired Sister.. I mean can I call you sister? Do you want to take a nap?"
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:54 pm

She smiled and nodded.

"I have an idea why don't we take a nap and then we can go out for a little bit and you can help me put up signs for a grand re-opening for my dad's forge."

Yes she was already thinking of that and granted was still worried over her family still being out where they were but she had a job to do here now and she intended on doing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:58 pm

Lydia smiled and nodded. Then she got a worried look on her face. "That sounds good, but where do I sleep at? Mom left before she could tell me."
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Kyra thought a moment and looked at the couch and had a thought. Leaning back and seeing the couch was big enough for them both to lay comfortably.

"Ok for now nap time is here and later you can pick out a room thats upstairs. Don't worry though you will have a room."

A smile crossed her lips as she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:03 pm

Lydia crawled on the giant couch beside her sister Kyra. Putting her head on Kyra's lap, she drifted to sleep.
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down