Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Tired and Confused

2 posters

Go down

Tired and Confused Empty Tired and Confused

Post by Daviticus Jeckel Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:57 pm

Daviticus walks into the Inn and makes his way to the bar. He sits on one of the stools and outstretches his arms. He lays them onto the bar then lays his head down. Waitin for someone to come by and answer some questions.

Daviticus Jeckel

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Tired and Confused Empty Re: Tired and Confused

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:33 pm

Madeline took her station at the bar and looked at what seem to be a tired new customer.

"Hi. Welcome to the Wandering Hills Inn. I'm Madeline, may I offer you something to drink?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daviticus Jeckel Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:04 pm

Daviticus raises his head and sits up only to see Madeline.

"Hello Madeline my name is Daviticus."

He offers his hand to her.

"I would just like a glass of water please. Do you think that you could answer a few questions for me??"

Daviticus Jeckel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:54 pm

Madeline smiled Daviticus and shakes his hand. She fixes his water and sets it down on the bar.

"Nice to meet you Sir. I'll do my best to anwer any questions you have. Fire away."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daviticus Jeckel Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:58 pm

He draws his hand back and grabs his water. He takes a drink, sets the glass down then procedes to ask his questions.

"Well first thing what is this place? How did i get to be here, and more importanty where is here."

He picks up his water again and finishes it off. He then sets the glass down and then stands only to pull out one of his two four foot long swords. Blood drips from the blade as he pulls it out. He pulls a red rag out from the inside of his cloak, which used to be white, and sits back down onto the bar stool.

"Could you get me another glass of water please Ma'am?"

He begins to whipe clean his blade. Being very careful not to cut himself due to the lack of knowladge of this land. He lays the now clean blade down onto the bar and stands up yet again. He pulls out the second four foot long blade and as he does this blood yet again falls to the floor. He sits back down on his stool and procceds to clean off the second with the same carefulness of the first.

"What kind of alchohol do u have here Ma'am?"

Daviticus Jeckel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:18 pm

Madeline gave him a fresh glass of water. She also found a bottle of whiskey and a shot glass and set it on the bar.

" Ok as for your first question, you are in Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn in the city of New Haven on the planet Rhydin. As for how you got here, I'm not all together sure. This my first day back in New Haven in seven years, but if you like I could find someone who can give you more information."

Madeline watched as Daviticus cleaned his blades. She wondered if he was some sort of trouble. She looked around the bar rto see who was in the room, just in case this guy caused any problems.

Last edited by Madeline on Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:24 pm

She cloesd her eyes and took in the sweet metalic scent of the blood. After savoring the scent she turned her head and saw the man sitting behind her at the bar. Her eyebrow arched as she saw his blades and the blood soaked rag. While he cleaned the second blade she reached over and touched her finger to the tip and allowed the blood to drip off onto it. She made a point of putting her finger into her mouth to lick the blood off. Then she flashed him a smile, fang and all. She wanted to make sure that he was aware that he shouldn't try to start any trouble ... Something told her that it would not be in his best intrest.

((Thought maybe you might like a little back up, just to be safe. But your post in the one SL came up a little messed up, you might want to fix it. Also sweety, the town is New Haven, the Planet is Rhy'Din. No offence, just trying to help.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:09 pm

"Dear god man, what the hell happened to you?"

Thin of frame and dressed in blazer and tie, Leo had made his way down from the rooms upstairs, on his way out to see to one of his masters' businesses when he passed by the bar and saw the tall man with blood coming from his things. Blood was not the easiest thing to get out of furniture, especially wood. He should know.

To the ladies present he tipped his head. "Apologies for the language ladies." Must always retain respect for the female counterparts.

"Perhaps a bit of medical attention might be on call for you." Leo might have come off as brash at first, but he didn't have much care for seeing people bleed. Messy business it was. Even with his own dealings, he liked to keep his hands clean.

Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:54 pm

Madeline watched the lady in amazement, and gratefullness.

"Good day Ma'am, might I offer you something to drink?"

When she saw the tall gentleman walk up to Daviticus she felt a little bit easier. Madeline took two more glasses of water and placed them infront of the lady, and the gentleman.

"No problem Sir."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:01 am

((wrong thread, come on, ya'll knew I would do it, just not this soon.))

Last edited by Employees of The Goddess on Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong thread)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:04 am

"I am covered thank you ... Madeline is it? I just couldn't resist that sweet metalic smell. Sorry to but in, but after all, I am what I am."

She then returned her attention to the matters at hand, Gawain, the lady who told her she was needed outside and the erie feeling that she was going to get a stern talking to before nights end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:29 pm

A glass was being set out for him. How lovely. He didn't even have to ask for an order, it was already anticipated. That's the type of service he was talking about.

Since it was offered, he might as well stay for a small bit - at least until he figured out what the bleeding man was all about. Things to see in town or not, if his master found out that he left women alone -no matter if they can take care of themselves or not - he wouldn't hear the end of it.

Leo leaned against the bar, tapping his finger on the side of the glass. "Can I get a scotch please?"

Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:07 pm

Madeline fix the the man some scotch and sat it in the bar, she also sat out some pretzels and nuts.

"Here you go Sir."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daviticus Jeckel Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:49 pm

He noticed that Madeline was a little nervous.

"Ma'am," he said lookin up at her, "Yes i would love for you to get someone that could answer some questions for me. And i notice that your a little bit nervous. You have no need be for i am a demon slayer. Nothing more and nothing less. I sense that there are going to be no problems in this Inn for it seems to be a very quiet place."

He then goes back to doin what he started.

He takes the second blade, after noticing the woman taste the blood from the tip, and procedes to put it back into its home. He then grabs the blade laying on the counter and puts it back into its home as well. He then grabs the shot glass and the bottle of whiskey. He sits the shot glass back onto the bar and just opens the bottle of whiskey.

"How much do i owe you for the bottle ma'am?"

He brings the bottle up to his lips and takes a big swig. He brings the bottle from his lips and sits it back onto the counter.

"As for you sir i will be just fine, nothing that i have never been through before. Tis my life."

He offers his hand to the tall man as a geasture of thanks but no thanks.

"My name is Daviticus Mead, its a pleasure to meet you."

He turns his head to the lady that sucked some blood off her finger from his sword and gives her a warm and inviting smile. He then says to her:

"Ma'am did you like the taste. I hope it was to suit you."

He turns back to the bar and grabs the bottle yet again and rises it to his lips. Takes yet another big swig and brings it back down.

Daviticus Jeckel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:59 pm

Madeline sighed a bit of relief. "No problem Mr. Mead, the bottle is ten coins, unless you would like to start a tab. There is no rush, and somone will be with you shortly to answer your questions."

Madeline want to look for De'Rayanna to answer Mr. Meads questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daviticus Jeckel Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:09 pm

"Thank you ma'am," he says after taking another drink from the bottle. He sits it back down onto the bar, reaches his left hand into the inside of his cloak and pulls out 20 coins. He sits them onto the bar.

He sits and awaits for the arrival of someone to answer his questions.

Daviticus Jeckel

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:52 pm

She was done with the questions at the front desk, and now she was needed at the bar. Madeline had pointed out the guy who needed assistance.

"Yes sir," she said politely with a smile, "How may I be of service?"

De'Ryanna was awfully glad to have Madeline on staff. she was a big help.
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Daviticus Jeckel Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:30 pm

He looks up at the woman.

"Hello ma'am, how are you today?? I got a few questions for you, for one, how did i come to be in this place??"

He picks up the bottle of whiskey for the third time and takes the last of its sweet nector into his body.

"Is there anyway to get home??"

Daviticus Jeckel

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:49 pm

How did he come to be here? Surely, then, this man was not of Rhydin at all. Either that or he was unconsciously brought her and awakened upon arrival. Still, she would seek to answer his questions to the best of her ability.

"As for how you got here Sir, I do not know. Perhaps, like some of the others, you unknowingly went through a portal in your world, and landed up here in ours. In Rhydin." As was her nature, she spoke calm and collected.

"I am sure that there are ways to get to your home. Though, I do not know what it is since I have never been to your home."

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Daviticus Jeckel Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:15 pm

He looks to her with a look of confusion on his face, "So, you dont know how i can get back? Thats ok, i will call this place my home for now."

"Another question for you ma'am, Do you know of any places around here who might need the aid of a demon hunter?"

He looks to Madeline.

"Ma'am may i get another bottle of whiskey if you would please?"

Daviticus Jeckel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:31 pm

Madeline grabbed another bottle of whiskey, popped the lid, and sat put a fresh glass. "Here you go Sir, will that be all?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daviticus Jeckel Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:03 pm

"Yes ma'am, thank you"

He puts 20 gold down onto the counter, grabs the bottle and places into a specialy made pocket on the inside of his cloak down on the right hand side

Daviticus Jeckel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down