Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Rest, at last [Open to fair play]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rest, at last [Open to fair play] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rest, at last [Open to fair play]

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:16 am

Madeline smirked. she liked where this conversation was going. Light, did she like it. "So you're saying if I win, I get all of you? Does that I mean I can do whatever I want with you...when I win."

Madeline had a mental image of bending him over his bed and wearing his arse out with his own belt. The image would put a Cheshire cat like grin on her face. "If thats what you're saying count me in!"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Rest, at last [Open to fair play] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rest, at last [Open to fair play]

Post by Mat Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:31 am

His brow quirked at her response, and he had to fight the urge to laugh at her. "You mean IF you win, Madeline. If. As I said, the terms would have to be discussed in private...unless, of course, you're afraid of losing?" He leaned back, putting his hands behind his head and smirking. "So, high or low, winner takes all?" He pushed the dice over to her with that same smirk. "Ladies first, just like I said."
Mat
Mat

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:37 am

Madeline set up and stretched her long slender arms over her head. "I'm afraid of nothing dice boy. However, I never start a game before I know the terms. So might I suggest we go somewhere where we can discuss said terms. Unless of course, you are the one that is afraid of losing."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:00 am

Mat smirked, rising from his seat and putting his hat back on. After grabbing his dice and ashandarei, he stepped over to Madeline and winked. Placing the weapon in it's sheath at his back, he took her by the hand and nodded to the door. "I know of at least a few good places to name our terms. Since you say you fear nothing, it shouldn't be out of the realm of possibility that you're willing?" With another wink, and after nodding to the rest of the folks in the room, he took her by her arm and led her out of the inn. Time to toss the dice yet again. Good thing Madeline knows a good bet when she sees one.
Mat
Mat

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:36 pm

Madeline followed Mat with her eyes, as he got up, grinning as he took her hand. She stood up as he talked. She never had met a man in her life that had such confidence and control. It was something a lot of the men around Rhydin lacked. The few that she knew that had it, she was related to, or were close family friends. Either way she was definitely going to give Mat Cauthon a run for his money. She looked back at the other women and smiled before they reached the door. Madeline only had one thing on her mind, winning. One way or the other.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2