Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A Beautiful Dream

Go down

A Beautiful Dream Empty A Beautiful Dream

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:25 pm

A low growl from deep as Keely knelt by the tub and started drawing water for her bubble bath. While the water was filling the tub she moved to the sink to retrieve her rose scented bath beads and lit a rose scented candles. Placing the beads in the bath Keely replaced the beads in their proper place and stood there staring at the reflection of a woman she seemed to barely know these days. Her voice came out stronger than she had expected as she spoke to the woman looking back at her.

You have to learn to control yourself when it comes to them. You know they only do the things they do to provoke you. All they want to do is exploit your gift. Yes I said gift it is not a curse as you might think it is. My wish for you is to go some where people understand you and not exploit you.

With that being said to herself Keely removed her clothing and sank down into the tub letting the hot water and scents in the room relax her and relieve her stress. Closing her eyes and finally relaxing enough the visions began again on their own this time. She saw herself sitting in the middle of a forest in the dead of night. Something seemed different about this vision it was unlike the others she has had before. Trying hard to concentrate on finding out what made it different something caught her attention. In the distance Keely saw a deer and in her awe she stood and went after it. It seemed the deer was leading her down a path and just where was it leading her. She lost sight of it when she came upon a building that had a sign but the sign was unreadable to her and just as she reached for the door to open it she woke up to a cold bath. Draining the water she stepped out wrapping a towel around her and once again looking at the reflection in the mirror but this time she saw a more relaxed woman looking back at her. Readying herself for bed she laid there and it did not take long before she was standing in front of that building with her hand at the door just as she was when she woke up.

This time was even more different than the last dream because now she could read the sign and was able to place her hand on the door and open it. Stepping inside Keely stepped inside and letting her hazel orbs take it all in before stepping up to the desk and ringing the bell waiting to find out just where she had come to in her dream. She still thought it was a dream and that she would wake up having to deal with her family like she did every other day.

Back to top Go down

A Beautiful Dream Empty Re: A Beautiful Dream

Post by Aleshanee Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:00 pm

The woman at the desk would not have to wait long for someone to answer the bell. Lucky for her, because sometimes, it seemed to take days or weeks or even months for someone to hear it! Okay so that was stretching it a bit, but well she had her creative freedom! Shane was coming down the steps, and around the corner. Spotting the girl at the desk, Shane pondered just a moment if she was going to keep going on her way, she did want to explore Rhy'Din. She was new to this place, and just had heard of it, though perhaps she should find someone to explore with her, it was always fun when there was more then just yourself to get into trouble. A gentle shake of her head, as she mentally told herself that the girl needed to be checked in, and that was more important then going into town to find trouble. Brown gaze would land once more on the girl, as she took steps towards her, a soft clicking of heels upon the floor as she moved behind the desk.

Her right hand lifted to tug on the hem of her short baby blue top, not that it moved lower, perhaps it was a nervous habit of hers. Legs were covered in a pair of denim cut offs. Her long brown hair was pulled back, and up in a french twist, the length of her hair, floated back down, like a mini waterfall. A welcoming smile would finally form over her lips, as she looked to the girl. Her make up was bare minimum today, just a little mascara. "Hello, and welcome to the Inn. Can I be of assistance?" Of course, most that came wanted a room here, but some were looking for others that lodged here. Or perhaps she was a delivery woman, though she had a feeling if she was, she'd have well a package of sorts, which lead to the first...now she would wait to see if she was correct or not.

Shane was prepared to help the girl, though her gaze did dart down to the check in people book there, and she was looking for a pen, it was good to be ready right? Ah ha! She found a small stash of pens, and opening the cap, pen would be posed to go as soon as the lady was ready. Ledger opened.
Aleshanee
Aleshanee

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:19 pm

Lost in her own thoughts for a moment Keely was soon interruptedby the soft clicking of heels on the floor. Coming back from the thoughts in her head she gave a look to the woman behind the desk. This is interesting she rarely spoke to the people in her dreams. Usually they were talking in a group and she was watching them. How long would this last before one of her family members came in to wake her up. Maybe this this woman could help her figure out what was going on here. Shrugging a little she opened her mouth to see what would come out of it.ore she spoke.

Perhaps you can tell me where I am and how I got here.

Staring at the woman now she waited to see if she could give her the information she needed. That would determine if she stayed or tried her best to wake up. Never know when the dream can turn into a nightmare just that quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleshanee Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:37 pm

Now that was not the question she was expecting and the pen, top of the pen dipped downwards, allowing the pen's tip to move up, the pen was still in her hands thought it was like it was laying flat on a table. Now this was a tricky question because Shane still had not a clue how she ended up here, though she had dreamed about the place before she had actually arrived. She would tackle the first part, first. "This is the Tel'Ranaemyn Inn, it's located in New Haven." She had heard that part before she it wasn't so hard to share that information. Then she thought about the rest of that question, "As for how you got here, I don't know. I mean you were standing here, when I arrived." She nodded a bit, "Though I have heard that some people merely wake up and find themselves here." She would pause, looking thoughtful, though the pen did not fall out of finger tips she was now batting the end against the counter, as she spoke. "I...was on my phone and I just ended up on a dirt road...which eventually led me here."

Shane thought the place was rather nice, though she could just be biased, because she was still on her mission to find out why she was dreaming of the place.
Aleshanee
Aleshanee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:46 pm

Keely listened intently and nodded because it all made sense to her. Maybe she was not dreaming after all and she ended up here to get away from her home life. Looking around she thought she could give it a chance and it would give her the chance to really learn about her gift on her terms not theirs. She was all set to ask for a room but there was one little problem. She was only here with the clothes she went to bed in, which was nothing more than a t-shirt and shorts. Oh how was she going to get through this with nothing. Thinking a moment she asked another question of the woman in front of her.

Are there places around here that are hiring? Unfortunately, money is not something I came here with and clothes for that matter.

She nearly growled at her own stupidity until she remembered she did not intend on coming here otherwise she might have planned this out better. Exploring this place was going to be a major priority besides getting a job and more clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleshanee Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:59 pm

She was listening, because she was in a mood to do such. Though the question had caught her off guard, Shane herself had planned on going away and trying to find the inn so she had packed quiet a bit, along with money and plastic. She glanced down at the ledger, thankfully for her, there was notes written to help her out.

"So you do need a room!" She was actually glad because she so wanted to attempt to give someone a room, she was into learning something new daily and this would be her something new. "I am not sure about places around here hiring, but they don't require payment until you check out. And you could always help out around the Inn, I am sure that whatever you do around the Inn, would be knocked off the bill." She offered a smile, before looking to her, thinking of the clothing problem. "I am sure that someone would be able to help you out with that. At least until you could get into Rhy'din to pick something up." Nodding, she had forgotten the whole no money thing, "I could loan ya a shirt or two." Shane offering to part with a article of clothing or two was rather amazing.
Aleshanee
Aleshanee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:06 pm

Listening to everything the woman told her she nodded. She did not realize people would be so friendly here to offer to loan her something to wear. This was the most vivid dream she has ever had. Going along with it a smile crossed her lips as she spoke again.

I appreciate your help and I suppose if I am going to stay here a while I better get a room. Thank you but I do have another question. What is a Rhy'din?

She canted her head to the side looking at her curiously thinking someone may have escaped from the looney bin and here she was going along with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleshanee Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:49 pm

She had just caught Shane on the right day, the right hour, or rather the right minute. It was a good thing that she accepted the offer because if she had said no then changed her mind there was a good chance the offer would of been withdrawn. Her mood depended on many factors, and catching her in such a mood as this girl had, was sort of rare. She would nod, looking at the ledger before looking to the girl. "I need a name, and what sort of room are you looking for? It says here we have single rooms that share a community bathroom, we have single rooms with their own bathroom, then we have slightly larger rooms a floor up and the third floor is the two bedroom suites." She took that time to catch her breath as she awaited the answers. Pen was itching to write something down.

"Once we get you into a room, I will go up to my room, and grab you those shirts." She nodded a moment before a laugh, for she had been curious when she had heard of it as well. "Rhy'Din is a town that isn't overly far from here. From what I hear they have all kinds of neat things there."
Aleshanee
Aleshanee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:33 pm

It would not take her long to decide that a first room floor with a bathroom of her own would be what she needed at least for now. First things first she was going to need to get some rest and a shower and borrow those shirts and then go out exploring her new surroundings to find a job. She nodded to the woman before starting to rattle off the answers that were being waited on.

My name is Keely Aislinn and a single room with a bathroom would be good. Since I do not have much I do not need much space. At least for now.

A slight smirk crossed her lips thinking if she has her way she would have everything she wants sooner or later. And then it hit her maybe she can get someone to show her around and show her where Rhy'Din is.

Do you know of someone that could possibly show me around at some point? If I am going to be here a while then I need to learn all I can about it.

She stood there trying her best not to fidget waiting for her room and a name or two of people to see about showing her around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleshanee Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:08 pm

And it would not take Shane to long to look down to the ledger, and write down the woman’s name right next to the open one bedroom one bath open room on the first floor. Her head would bob slightly as she wrote showing she was still paying attention. Though she was scribbling something on a sticky note about the room being rented out now. She figured she would stick that on top of the ledger so it wasn’t missed. Lifting her head she gave a nod to the woman. “Nice to meet you Keely. We have a room first floor, third door after the turn on the left.” Did that make sense? Eh well, it might, if you were in Shane’s head. She was awaiting an answer in the positive before she was going to show the woman to the room.

Yes well if she knew where Rhy’Din was she would be more then happy to give that information, but as she was looking for someone herself, she would tell her as much. “I am sure if you go and post a message down on the board that someone will volunteer to show you around. I would do it but I am still learning the place myself. And I have a feeling the two of us would just get lost.” She could admit that she did not know everything.
Aleshanee
Aleshanee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:50 pm

Keely tried to make sense of everything the woman was telling her but it made little sense to her at the moment. Making mental notes of where what she said about the board and could not help but laugh a little at the thought they would get lost. She was probably right about that too.

I will be sure to place a note up once I have had a shower and some sleep. Do I need to sign some where for the room? But I have to say the directions to the room has me a little lost.

She shrugged slightly waiting to see what needed to be done so she could get that shower and some sleep in a nice cozy bed in place she would not be bothered like she normally would be by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleshanee Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:43 pm

Oh that was right. Signing for the room, Shane knew she was forgetting something, all must sign on the dotted line, because it was an agreement to pay for their lodgings and to any damages. She would shoot Keely a small grin. "Sorry your my first." And then she would look down before her gaze fell upon the sheets to be signed. Hand would slip one off the rest of the pile and set it upon the counter, handing her back the pen. "Sorry about that, just sign here and I will show you to your room."

Once Keely did sign, Shane would take the paper back and set it in the ledger. She had already written down what room Keely was going to be staying in. Her back would turn, though just a moment, as she found the key she was looking for, before turning back to the woman. "Ready?" She barely waited for a reply before slipping out from behind the desk. "You look ready to drop." It was merely a statement.

She would begin to walk, making sure that Keely was following her, and she would go to the first floor, walking along to the turn to the left, then of course the third door on the right. That little bit she had forgotten to add as both sides had doors that could of gotten interesting perhaps? Once they were at the door, Shane would hand Keely the key. "I will drop the shirts out here for you to get when you wake up." Nodding she spoke, "See you around!" She was new to this and did not know how to end such, and she could not give a tour as she had not gotten one and was still getting lost herself! And she would slip off, unless Keely asked a question for that would stop her, she had to be polite at the moment, right.
Aleshanee
Aleshanee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:53 pm

Keely signed her named on the piece of paper and quickly turned to follow the woman as she showed her to her room. Nodding as she took the keys she walked behind her until they got the room. She was ready to drop since she really had not slept. A smile given as she opened the door to her room.

Thank you for all of your help. We will have to get together sometime and go exploring. Sometimes getting lost is not a bad thing.

A slight laugh not expecting an answer in return she slipped into her room and shut the door behind her resting up against it trying to let the world stop spinning as she looked around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down