Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Oh what a beautiful day ...

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Oh what a beautiful day ... Empty Oh what a beautiful day ...

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:43 am

She stepped through the doorway. "Why thank you sir." She grinned, she couldn't help it. She stood there in the hallway waiting for him to close the door. She saw that Venis' door was closed and smiled. She wondered if that meant she was finally getting some sleep. Although she doubted it.

Back to top Go down

Oh what a beautiful day ... Empty Re: Oh what a beautiful day ...

Post by Shuda Darkite Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:00 pm

He smiles at her as he closes the door. "So I guess I get to see your room now huh?"
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by The Movers from beyond Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:07 pm

The mover grumble as he starts to walk up the stairs, oh how he hated starts but in his line of work he went up and down thim on a daily basis. "Oi 'ope 'e pays 'ell. 'ho 'nows what 'e has 'n the back of 'he 'agon." He gets up to the third floor seeig two people in the hall way a young lady that look giddy from ear to ear and a man with a smile closing up the door as they were going to the room next door."'Cuse me, oi was 'ondering if you 'wo 'new where 'oom 302 is?" He waited for their reply

The Movers from beyond

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:48 am

She smiled. "It's pretty much the same as yours." She saw the man approaching. Being aware of her manor of dress she stepped to where she was partialy hidden behind Shuda. "Looks like seeing my room will have to wait, you apparently have company. Come get me when you're done."

She came around to the front of him and went up on her toes to steal a quick kiss before releasing his hand and going over to her room. She listened for a moment before opening the door and going in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:50 am

He smiles as he kisses her. He lets go of her as he looks at the new person and smiles. "I live in room 302. Is there something you need sir?"
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Movers from beyond Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:53 am

He saw the two kiss before the lady moved tot he next door and opened it. Ah young love there is nothing better. He had a wife a kid. "Oi 'elieve there is 'ome stuff of 'ours that we are 'uppose to being up for 'ou we are the 'overs that you requested. Your stuff is 'n the 'agon downstairs."

The Movers from beyond

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:26 am

She had left her door slightly ajar, not to be nosy, just so he would know that he could enter if and when he wished. As she went over to her coffin she heard the man say something about stuff in a wagon. She dismissed it and went about her task. She opened her coffin and pulled out a syringe. Stabbing it into her thigh she winced for a second before pressing in the plunger. She then pulled it out and put it in the pocket that contained her empties. She only had one left, time to get Tasha and Venis to mix her up some more.

She went over to her wardrobe, disrobing as she did. She stood there looking into the wardrobe wondering what to wear. She wasn't worried, she could not be seen from the door and she would hear anyone enter.

Last edited by Lt. Seleen DeChamp on Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:29 am

He smiles "Wonderful go ahead and bring it on up. I have been wondering when the stuff would get here. now if you will excuse me sir. If I do not answer no door just please knock on this one ok?" With that he slowly moves into Seleens room and closes the door.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Movers from beyond Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:35 am

He nods his hea. "Not a 'roblem sir. We 'ill 'ring it up in a just a 'econd." With that he goes down the stairs and back outside where the other mover sitting there. "Yep 'es 'n 'here allright. Up 'n 'oom 302 on the 'hird floor.'e said to just start bring up his stuff." With that all the workers stopped what they were doing and one got two guitar cases and started to into the Inn. One picked up two cases. Another one got what looked like a few sword stands, Another one got two more cases. and the last one that was just up there got jsut one guitar case and another stand. then they all started to bring it up stares.

The Movers from beyond

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:13 am

She heard he door close and listened to the foot steps. It was Shuda. She smiled. She looked at the table to her left and saw the paper announcing the Halloween party. Speaking loudly enough to be heard in the next room she filled him in. "Hon, The Inn is throwing a Halloween party. We should go."

She turned her head again hearing him get closer. So she spoke softer. "We need costumes of course, but from the looks of this room, Tasha may have been working on that already." There had been patterns and cloth spread all over Tasha's bed as well as several already sewn costumes. She had been busy. "Any idea what you want to wear?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:16 am

"It is? hmm.... I think going to the party is a good idea." He walks into the actual bedroom part and saw her looking at sewn clothing on a bed. "I do not know what do you think I should go as?"
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:30 pm

She smiled as she started looking over the stuff on the bed. "What should we wear? How about something like this?" She held up a sketch of a dark Queen and a dark King. "Or maybe something like this?" She held up a sketch of a big red devil and a female version.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:34 pm

He shakes his head. looking through the stuff he smiles "how about this" He pull out two outfits that look quite nice together.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:45 pm

She looks at what he picked out. "I wonder ..." She digs around a bit. "Yep, here we go. Now I need a black lace petticoat, should be one right ... Yep, perfect. Good idea hon." She smiled, she loved the outfits he picked for them to wear.

"Now, I really should get something on." She returned her attention to her wardrobe. She was feeling prettier than usual, but wasn't sure she wanted to wear a dress at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:48 pm

He smiles at her "ok" that was all he was able to say to her. He goes back into the other room and sits down looking at her room.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:35 pm

Rather shocked by his leaving the room without even making mention of her nudity she finds a pair of denim shorts that fall mid thight and a baggy tank top. She dresses, including underclothes, and joins him in the sitting room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:37 pm

He smiles at her as he puts an arm around her. "So milady now what?" with that is arm around her went to her waist and started to tickle.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:40 pm

She starts to laugh and contort into odd positions trying to get him to stop. "Baby, stop." Laughing more. "Stop, please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:41 pm

He keeps tickling her."And why should I huh? What do I get if I stop huh?"
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:43 pm

"What do you want?" She was still laughing and wiggling to try and get free.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:44 pm

"Hmm.. I do not know yet." With that he let her go so she could get back up and breath even though he knows she doesnt need to.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:38 pm

She took a step back and was still laughing a little. She made a dramatic gesture of catching her breath. "Thank you hon." She smiled and winked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:03 pm

"So should be get into are costumes?" He smiles getting up and walks over to her putting his hands on her waist and holding her close.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:12 pm

She smiled. "Perhaps we should. Lace me up?" She winked and him and shot him a wicked grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:35 pm

He smiles "And what do I get in return?" He kisses her on the nose.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next