Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A Full Moon First

Go down

A Full Moon First Empty A Full Moon First

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:48 am

Tasha was sitting at her table that was set up with lab equipment. She was reading up on a scientists latest discovery in the field of cloning and it was making her want to start her own experiments on the subject. She knew what night it was, but Ha'Ruil was still in the room. She never asked him to leave until it was almost time for the full moon to rise. But this night, she decided to change that. "Ha'Ruil dear, can I ask you a favor?" She was hoping he would say yes.

He was laying on the bed when he heard her call him. He got up and walked over to her.

"What is it my dear."

He leaned down and put his arms around her.

She smiled as she leaned back against him. "Tonight, when the moon rises, will you stay?" There, she said it. As plain as day, just get it out and hope for the best.

"And why wouldn't I dear?"

He moved one of his hands to her face to turn her face to the side, so that he could take her lips with his.

She returned his kiss with a moan. His kisses still melted her and curled her toes. When the kiss was broken she smiled up at him. "I know you don't like seeing me in pain. Shifting is still very painful for me. That is why I have always asked you to go sleep in your room during he full moon." She drew in her bottom lip and bit down on it.

He just looked at her.

"So you want to me to be in here when you shift dear?"

He lightly pulled her up from her chair and he put his arms around her tightly.

She smiled as she wrapped her arms around him as well. "You forgot tonight was the full moon, didn't you dear." She chuckled as she kissed him. When the kiss was broken she looked at him again. "Unless you don't want to see it, I mean, see me in that much pain that is." Her smile replaced with a look of worry.

He just chuckles as he nips her on the nose like a animal showing affection.

"Hun, you have to remember I can also shift into animals, and I bet some of them that I turn into are just big enough to fit inside a shoe. So I know how it is for bones and muscles and organs to shift."

He just kept her close to him.

She nodded. "I know, but I'm sure it's not so painful for you that you cry out in pain. I do, just to warn you." She hugged him tighter as she turned her head to the side and laid against his chest. "And if you want to shift into something tonight, Leviathan and I like to go outside and play sometimes. But please make sure that it's something that we aren't going to want to eat." She chuckled.

He smiled and chuckled.

"Well yes, it does not hurt me when I shift, and I will make sure to shift into a squirrel. Just for you Hun."

He chuckled again.
She laughed as she playfully slapped his chest. "I bet you'd taste very good too dear." She shook her head and leaned away from him enough to kiss him again.

He just smirked as he kissed her back again.

"And I bet, so you do."

With that little comment he pulled away from her just an inch, as he again put his hands on her rear, pulling her close to him.

He stepped back only to pull her closer again? She figured that he was trying to move them away from her table, so she moved. "You know, someday, if you play your cards right, you might just get to find out." She winked at him and smiled.

He just smiles as he looks at her.

"Oh really? And what cards would those be?"

He gave her another small kiss as he moved her, again, away from her table.

She laughed and returned his kiss. "Figurative cards dear." She smiled up at him, he was moving her away from her table even more. "Ha'Ruil, dear, what are you up to?" She was a curious little kitty after all.

He just smirked.

"What I want."

He pressed his body against hers and kissed her deeply.

She returned his kiss as she held him close. It was getting late, and the moon would be rising within the next hour or two, she wasn't exactly wearing a watch.

He pulled her all the way back to her bedroom and sat down with her straddling him.

"There much better."

She looked down at him and smiled. "My dear, what are you up to" She grinned and her eyes sparkled.

"What? I cant have my girlfriend sit on my lap?"

He slowly started to put his hands down her back and under her shirt to touch her skin.

She chuckled. "I never said that dear." She closed her eyes and moaned at his touch.

He just smiled. Normally he would not have been at a place for very long, but because of her he did not mind staying in this place. She made him happy.

"So,what should we do?"

She looked up as if to be lost in thought. "Hmmm, behave, given I won't even be human soon." She chuckled as she leaned down to kiss him again.

"So...all that means is that we have some time."

He pulled her back into a passionate kiss and he leaned back so that he was laying on the bed with her on top of him.

But how much time was the question. She laid down on him with her knees still bent on the bed on either side of him. She kissed him back passionately.

He started to tug on her shirt.

"So let me guess, you have to be nude for the shift, right?"

He just smirked at her.

She laughed. "If I want to keep the clothes I'm wearing, yes." Arms up so the shirt could come off.

"Hey, that is a bonus for me dear."

He just chuckles as he pulls her shirt off. His eyes were roaming the top half of her body.

"No matter how many times I see you like this, I think you get more and more beautiful."

She blushed. "Shame on you." She chuckled as she looked at him.

"What did I do?"

He just smiled at her. He put one of his hands behind her neck and pulled her down, kissing her deeply.

She returned his kiss with all the pleasure she had. She was enjoying this very much. It was a good thing to, it might make her less nervous about shifting in front of him for the first time.

He just smiled through the kiss. Now his hands went to her rear and he pinched her butt.

She wiggled from the pinch. And she even chuckled during the kiss. But then she broke it and sat up. She looked out the window and her facial expression changed. "Well, it's almost time dear." She wasn't happy about it, she was never happy about it.

"Hey, I get to see you nude."

He just smirked at her, knowing that he might get a playful slap from her.

And he did. She slapped his arm. "Very funny, don't make me go into the bathroom for this or kick you out" She was all smiles because she couldn't say all that with a straight face.

"Oh! No fair."

He gave her a fake pout as he pinched her butt again.

"That is just wrong."

She wiggled again when he pinched her, and she was fully aware of where she was sitting when she wiggled. "Then don't be a brat." Said with a hint of immaturity and a grin that evolved into a giggle as she got up. She walked towards the bathroom unbuttoning her shorts as she did. As she walked with that signature sway of her hips they fell to the floor and she walked right out of them. She closed the bathroom door behind herself.

He leaned onto his elbows as he saw her walk off. He just saw her walk into the bathroom. He sighed as he put his hands behind his head and laid back down.

A few minutes later she emerged from the bathroom, still naked, still human. "I hate this." She of course meant the shifting. She walked over and sat down on the floor by the side of the bed where he was. At least she had gotten past the wet shift several years ago. That used to gross her out.

Leviathan came to lay close to her, but not too close. She was going to just lay there and wait. She knew what time it was too.

He heard her come out and he just looked at her.

"Tease!"

He sat back up.

"Come here dear."

She chuckled when he called her a tease. But then she got up off the floor and walked over to him on the bed. "Yes?"

As soon as she got close enough, he grabbed her wrist and puled her down on him as he laid back down. His other hand went to the back of her neck and pulled her in for a kiss.

Tasha's gut instinct when he pulled her like he did, was to pull her arm back and back away, but this was Ha'Ruil, he wasn't planing on hurting her. Though when he pulled her down onto him like he did, she had a second of panic, but it passed rather quickly. And she returned his kiss with a bit of a moan from the sheer pleasure of it.

He just smirked as he looked into her eyes.

"Is the lady moaning?"

He put his hands on her rear again and squeezed.

She chuckled as he squeezed her butt. "What can I say? I enjoy your kisses." She rolled off of him and went back to her spot on the floor.

He just looked at her as she sat back down on the floor.

"So how much longer until you shift?"

He got up and sat beside her on the floor.

Almost as if he had cued it up himself, there was a snap of bone in her hand. "Oh, kinda like now." She didn't want him sitting too close, but then again, she wanted him close. So when it got to the point where he was in danger of getting hurt by being close, the point in which she usually laid down on her side to keep from falling, she would lay down with her back to him so she didn't accidentally hit him.

His eyes widened a little when he heard the snapping of the bones. He was curious about that. When he shifted there was no snapping of bones and things like that, so he just kept on looking at her, making sure that she was ok.

She smiled as she leaned up and kissed him again as her hands started to break faster and faster. She winced from the pain as her bones reformed and her skin began to break open. She broke the kiss and placed her forehead against his. She winced again, it hurt so bad that her tears were beginning to fall. A few chaste kisses to his lips and she rolled away from him to lay down on her side. Her arms and legs were malformed when she laid down, and she was getting covered in thick black fur. She lightly cried out as her spine began to reshape. Other than that she was silent as her shift only lasted a few minutes.

He was just making sure that she was doing ok. He felt the few kisses and kissed back when they happened. And then, when she got on her side, he put a hand on her side letting her know that he was there for her.

The hand on her side was comforting, and he would feel her muscles tearing and reforming and eventually her flesh would tear as well, letting the fur come through.

"That sounds like it hurts dear."

He just kept his hand where it was, that way she would know that he was there for her.

Once she was done shifting she rolled under his hand to where she was laying on her stomach. She looked at him, the tear streaks moistened her fur. She crawled towards him and laid her head in his lap. It hurt like hell, but she had no way to tell him such, or so she thought.

Back to top Go down

A Full Moon First Empty Re: A Full Moon First

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:53 am

He just looked at her as he saw her in her new form. And then when she put her head in his lap he placed his hand on her head and lightly stroked her. He wondered if now that she was in animal form could she hear him.

~There, there.~

It was worth a shot.

Yes, it was worth a shot, because she did hear him. Just like she could talk to Levi in this form she could hear his mind as well. It wasn't something that her curse came with, it was something that came later. A gift from the God's so to speak. She heard all things that spoke with their minds in this form, so she heard him when he thought those words. ~Dear, I am not a child, please do not speak to me as if you are coddling one. Though, I will let you get away with the petting.~ Laughter filled her head as she remembered asking him to not pet her in human form.

~Ok, ok. I did not know if it would work.~

He chuckled a little. Now that she was in cat form he wondered if this also effected her the same. He took two fingers right behind her ear and started to scratch.

She tilted her head against his hand as he scratched. But after a bit she shook her head rapidly like it was a muscle spasm or something. ~That tickles dear.~ She nuzzled her head against his hand.

He let her nuzzle his hand as he took his other one and started to stroke her side

She stood up and pushed against him to knock him over. Then she stepped on him with her front paws and laid down on him. ~Got ya.~

He laughs.

~Now that you have me what are you going to do with me?~

He put his hands on her sides as he began to scratch her sides.

She leaned forward and licked his face like she was cleaning him with her rough tongue.

He started to laugh as she was licking him to death.

~Yes, yes, I know you like me.~

He just kept up scratching her.

Her claws began to curl out of her paws and she jumped up off of him. She twitched her tail at him and ran it over his face before she ran from the bedroom to the other room. She was in a very playful mood.

Leviathan took that to mean that it was time to play. So she jumped up and took off in the direction that Tasha ran to.

He just kept on laughing as he watched her. He walked into the other room and just looked at her.

~You are very beautiful in your cat form dear.~

He leaned up against the wall with his arms crossed

~Wanna come play outside with us dear?~ Tasha knew that Levi waited for this night every month. She was not going to take that away from her just because her boyfriend was with them this time. He had to share her.

He laughs.

~In this form I would not be able to keep up....there are other forms that I have, but I do not know if they would work correctly.~

He just walked over to her and started to stroke her head again.

She rubbed her head against him, after all, that was how cat's showed affection. ~We're not exactly cheetah's dear, something strong and fast should work.~ She was thinking like a wolf or a bear cub or something along those lines, but he might have a different idea.

~I can become a wolf, but how would Levi feel?~

Her tail was swaying as she let him pet her and she pressed her head against his hand. ~Half the time she thinks she is a wolf, thanks to our friend Gawain.~ She purred from the attention.

Leviathan sat there watching them. She was very happy for Tasha, but she was also anxious to go outside and play and hunt. She knew Tasha could shift anytime she wanted to, but she also knew that it hurt her to do it, so Levi was happy with one night a month.

~Well if I shift, how are we going to get out?~

He took his hand away from her head.

If panthers could smile, Tasha would have a rather large grin on her face. ~Same way we do every month dear, the balcony.~ All he would have to do is follow her lead, he could jump, right?

~As a wolf, going down three stories...Yeah not so much, wolfs are not as flexible as felines are. But I can turn into something else before hand, then become the wolf.~

He just smiled as he walked out onto the balcony.

~Or you could use the door, we all could, and then you could shift outside.~ She thought that would be better for him than having to make multiple shifts.

~That is fine.~

With that he walked over to the door and opened it for both Levi and Tasha.

~Ok, here we go.~

The girls headed out the door and then waited for him in the hall. There was no need to lock it, but if he had grabbed the key off the table by the door and wanted to lock it, it was fine.

He waited for them to leave the room and then he walked out and closed the door behind him. He walked down with them to the main area of the Inn and opened the door again for them. After that he closed the door and then he looked at Tasha.

"Well I guess I should now, huh dear?"

She would have smiled if she could. ~Up to you dear, but it might make it easier for you to keep up.~ She waited for him, even though Levi was more than ready to go. She was walking away, but slowly. Her way of telling them to hurry up.

He smiled.

"Ok then."

With that his eyes started to change into amber ones and the clothes that where on him started to shrink into his body. What she could not see was the muscles and organs shifting, making room here and there, as his bones started to mold into the ones that where needed.

She watched him as he shifted, it was like watching a shifter vamp in very slow motion. Because with shifter vamps, it was so quick you never even saw the actual shift. And Tasha would know, she knew two of them. She found it very interesting as she watched. But once she caught a glimpse of those sexy amber eyes, she was lost in them yet again.

His hands started to shrink as the skin between the fingers got longe. He tilted his head left and right as he put his hands down to fall onto all fours. No, it did not hurt him when he did this. His skin started to break out with a golden brown fur, at first it looked like fuzz on his body, but in certain areas it was thicker and longer. His ears started to move up and on top of his head as a tail started to extend from his tail bone. His back legs also started to show the shift as they bent in the wrong direction. Again there was no breaking of bones as his mouth and nose started to get long, as he opened his mouth his incisors got longer.

He was gorgeous. She was impressed. ~Wow, and I thought you couldn't get any sexier.~ She would laugh in her head as she watched. She had seen some beautiful wolves in her time, but he was just amazingly gorgeous.

He finally got done with his shift as he shook.

~Ah, that feels better.~

He stretched out his front paws and then his back ones. He stood on all fours and if people were to put him next to a normal wolf they would notice that he was actually bigger, but only by half a hand in height and about a head longer.

He looked at her as he was sniffing her.

~Thank you dear, and you do not look bad yourself~

And again she would have smiled if she could. ~Well, if you're ready dear.~ She turned in the direction that Leviathan was and took off running. They were headed into the woods to hunt and play. She had no idea where they would end up, but they would be back at the Inn before sunrise. It was their little adventure.

He just shook his head. With that he bent his back leg and sprung off, and man did he, when his back legs shot straight out it looked like he was flying, since from from a dead stop he could jump like 7 feet. And he took off running next to her. He even got close enough that he rubbed against her side.

Feeling him brush against her like that she ran faster and brushed him in the same way.

Leviathan saw them and took off even faster still. She thought that they were starting the evening with a race. Which suited her just fine. She figured she would lead them to water this time. She headed slightly to the right so they could head for the waterfalls.

He just chuckled in her head as he bumped into her again.

~So where are we going?~

He was graceful, for a wolf, as he weaved through the trees and bushes.

~Wherever Leviathan leads us. She likes to explore.~ She brushed against him again playfully. She was just following Levi's lead. She even jumped over him so she could bump him from the other side. She was having fun.

~That works for me dear.~

He just kept up with her and Leviathan, and also, he would jump over her and bump her again.

Leviathan did lead them out to the waterfalls. She stopped running as she got to the clearing. She walked over to get a drink of the cool clear water and to see if there were any fish in the water. She knew that if there wasn't, Tasha would get her a fish later.

When they hit the clearing Tasha slowed to a walk too. She joined Levi at the waters edge but instead of getting a drink, she placed her head against her friend and pushed her into the water. Then she took off headed for some rocks. She knew Ha'Ruil was around somewhere in the clearing, but they had come out to play.

He got to the clearing with them, and when he saw Tasha push Levi into the water he just chuckled in his head, and then he followed Tasha up to the rocks and nuzzled her.

~So what now?~

Leviathan got out of the water and gave chase. She was going to get her for that. She bound up those rocks after Tasha and used Ha'Ruil's nuzzling her as a distraction to jump over him and pounce her. ~It's play time.~

She looked up just seconds too late to escape getting pounced by Levi. She got knocked down on her side and rolled onto her back to try and kick Levi off of her. Laughter could be heard in her head because she was having fun.

He just chuckled again as he watched the two go at it, and then he sort of brought his front shoulder up for a shrug.

~Ok then.~

And with that, he jump in the mix.

~Cat/dog pile.~

Leviathan started nipping at Tasha's ears and paws and her tail when it came within reach. And when Ha'Ruil jumped on too, she nipped at his ears as well. After all, he had thrown himself into the mix, right?

Tasha was laughing and nipping at Levi as well. And when Ha'Ruil pounced her as well she laughed even harder. ~No fair, two on one.~ She couldn't reach Ha'Ruil to nip at him, so that meant it was time to try and wiggle free.

He started to nip at Tasha's ear, and nipped at Levi's ear as well.

~And?~

With that, he licked her face before nipping at her leg.

She wiggled and wiggled until she was free. Then she chose to run instead of trying to pounce them both at the same time. So she was jumping down rocks and looking for a good spot to hide in case they gave chase.

He chuckled again as he saw her start to run away.

~Oh no you don't.~

And with that, he took off on a dead sprint her way.

She perched herself up under a ledge almost at the bottom of the mountain side. She watched as Leviathan jumped right over where she was hiding without even noticing her. She waited in silence for Ha'Ruil to do the same.

He put his nose into the air and sniffed. He just followed his nose until he was at the ledge, and then he howled as if he was on the hunt.

She almost started laughing when she heard him howl from the ledge above her head. But then a different sound caught her attention. She snapped her head to the left. Ha'Ruil's howl had stirred some things up. ~Bunny!~ Said to both of them as she bolted from her hiding spot. She was huntin wabbits.

Leviathan was quick to respond as she headed in the same direction. The race was on, question was, who would get there first. After all, Levi was already on the ground.

He heard her say rabbits. Then, as soon as he saw her, he jumped from side to side off the mountain. Going up hill like that, no, but down hill, yes, that he could do. So like a gymnast he went from ledge to ledge, and as soon as he got on the ground he jumped after Tasha, tackling her to the ground and pinning her.

~It looks like I have you now.~

It looked as though Ha'Ruil had taken Tasha out of the race as Levi cleared some bushes and pounced the bunny. She came back out of the wooded area with her prize in her mouth, shaking the life out of it. Then she laid down to eat it.

Tasha couldn't help but laugh as she was pounced and knocked down. ~You were supposed to try and get the bunny dear, not me.~ She was wiggling an nipping at him to try and get free. She really was enjoying this night.

He nipped back at her, as she nipped at him.

~And what if I wanted to get you?~

He leaned down and nuzzled her again.

She laughed as she licked him and nuzzled him in response. ~Then I guess it's a good thing you got me then, isn't it?~ She bit his ear and then moved quickly hoping that she bit just hard enough to get him to let her up. And once she was free, she headed up the side of the mountain again while Levi ate her catch.

He jumped a little as she bit his ear.

~Hey now!~

He saw her run up the mountain again and he just took off after her.

~This is fun.~

By the time she reached the plateau where the top of the waterfall was, well, that part of it at least, he was right behind her. ~I had hoped you would have fun.~ She jumped over the stream of water that was feeding the waterfall and kept running as she waited for him to jump it too.

Jumping was pretty easy for him, he jumped over the stream and just kept giving chase.

She bolted back in the opposite direction and cleared the stream again. She planned on continuing the back and fourth for a bit to see how long he would go.

He was about to turn around to jump the stream again, but his nose picked up on something and he started to sniff the ground going this way and that, before heading into the tree line.

~I have smelled something, hold on.~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:54 am

She stopped and turned to look behind her. What had he smelt up here? She was rather curious. So she waited, but she was watching him close to make sure it wasn't a trick to get her to be still long enough to pounce her.

He came back up with two hares in his mouth.

~Being a canine that can smell is a good thing~

He walked over to her, jumping over the stream, to put down one of the hares for her.

~There you go dear.~

She licked his face. ~Aww, thank you dear.~ How sweet, how was she supposed to pull the joke on him now?

He just nodded as he sat down and started to eat his hare.

~So you only do this once a month?~

~Yes. I would do it more often for her, but it hurts. She understands.~ She felt really bad for Levi then.

~Well, I could always take her out a night or two for you, when you want dear.~

He looked up from his kill and used his tongue to lick his jowls before putting a paw on the back legs of the hare. Using his teeth, he pulled the head off, crushing it between his teeth.

Tasha was very moved by his offer. ~Ha'Ruil, that has to be the sweetest thing anyone has offered to do for her in years. Thank you, but it is up to her.~ He was so sweet. It made her feel a little better too.

He just nodded again before completely consuming his hare.

~Well I am done, and I have a feeling that she would love that.~

He walked over to her, using his tongue to lick her face clean. Now if anyone were to see them like this, they would think that their mind was playing tricks on them, because here was a golden brown wolf licking the face of a panther.

Or they would think he was getting ready to eat her and she was going to let him. But she licked him back before finishing her bunny. Then she stood up. ~Catch me if you can dear.~ She took off back down the side of the mountain again.

He would have smirked if he had the right face. He started to run down the mountain behind her.

~You might be more graceful, but I can run faster.~

He laughed in her head.

When he said that she stopped and jumped to the side, so that when he went past her she could attack. She could see Leviathan down on the ground moonbathing.

He turned his head as he saw her stop. He started to turn and back pedal when his right paw caught a rock. He lost his balance and started to tumble down the hill.

~This is going to hurt!~

Leviathan saw him slip and she jumped up to try and stop him. She positioned herself sideways in his path so he would slam into her. If she leaned into him on impact, she would be able to stop him.

Tasha went after him as well. She was trying to catch him so she could grab a hold of the back of his neck. She would pull to stop him if she could just catch him.

He kept on tumbling and when he hit Levi, he took her with him, because he hit her right in the middle of the body with his weight.

Tasha kept trying to catch him, well now it was them. But they didn't have much further to fall. Yea, they were gunna be sore.

He just kept tumbling around with Levi, for about another hundred feet, before something stopped them....A tree, and he landed against the tree with Levi's weight on him. All the air was then forced from his lunges.

~Ow, that hurt.~

Tasha hit the ground and ran over to them. ~Are you guys ok?~ She was very worried about them both. ~Oh God's~ She was looking them over, always the healer. ~Do I need to get you guys to Casie?~

Leviathan slowly got up off of Ha'Ruil. ~I'm ok furgirl. Check on your man though.~ She moved out of the way, as she tried to shake it off.

He just looked a little dazed.

~I think I am fine, damn rock.~

He got up and shook himself off.

~But I do think I need to get out of this form for a few minutes, I mean we are right by the water.~

With that, he starts to shift back until he was finally sitting there with his hand on his head, shaking his head again.

"I need to get these cobwebs out of my head."

Tasha was a little more than worried. ~I'm so sorry dear.~ The concern in her voice was evident, as even the voice in her head was cracking.

He gives her a his hand.

"Sweety, I am fine, nothing is wrong. The world is just spinning from the tumble, that is all."

He really was ok. He just need a few minutes to rest.

She rubbed her head against his palm and purred. She was so scared when he fell, and when he hit the tree ... ~Are you sure, I can get Casie.~

He laughs.

"Yes, I am fine, my bones are fine, and even if one was broken, all I would have to do is shift and shift back, and the bones and muscles are mended"

He just stroked her behind her ear.

"So please do not worry."

She laid down with her head in his lap. She wasn't going to budge, she felt guilty for playing on the side of the mountain like that.

He just stroked her head.

"I am fine dear, honest."

He put his other hand on her side and started to scratch her stomach.

She rolled so he could reach her better, she liked having her tummy scratched. She was purring extremely loud because of it too. ~You sure, absolutely sure?~ She was going to keep worrying for a while, at least until morning when she could examine him.

He chuckled again.

"Yes dear, I am fine."

He rubbed her stomach again.

"So now what?"

She looked up at the night sky. ~Sun will be up soon, we should head inside.~ She had no desire to get caught like before.

"That is fine by me"

With that he got back up, letting her go, and he shifted back into his wolf form.

~Shall we do dear?~

He nuzzled her.

~Come on Levi.~ They headed off back in the direction of the Inn.

He went with them back in the direction of the Inn, and when they got back to the door he shifted back into a human and opened the door for them.

"After you ladies."

They walked in and waited for him. It really must have been a site for him to be walking in with two panthers in such a way. They headed for the stairs so they could go back to the room.

He closed the door behind him and walks up the stairs with the two panthers, up to Tasha's room.

"Here we are ladies."

He opened up the door to her room. After he let them in he walked in and closed the door behind him.

Tasha hopped up on her bed and slid her tail back and fourth slowly. Leviathan jumped up on the other bed and laid down too. Though she fell asleep. Tasha had to stay awake. And the reason came in the form of some bones breaking. ~Oh God's, here we go again.~ She had to find a way to make this stop hurting so badly every month.

He walked up to her and put a hand on her face.

"I am here sweety."

~Oh God's~ As her spine began to break and reshape she roared out in pain and swatted with her front paw, almost clipping Ha'Ruil. Which scared the hell out of her and she tried to move away. But with her bones the way they were, she couldn't. ~Move!~ Not meant to sound like a command, she blurted out the only word the pain would let escape. She would explain it to him shortly, but for now, she roared out again.

He nodded as he took his hand away, and then took a few steps back. Her shifting was extremely painful, or at least that is what he thought. He also thought that he might be able to help shift a different way.

Unfortunately, without the help of magic, there was no other way for her to shift. She simply lacked the ability to block out the pain. She had been working on it before her abduction. But the torture there broke her of that ability, and so the pain was back. She remembered what Gawain had taught her though, she just needed to start working on it again. Soon she was laying there on the bed naked, face down, sobbing.

He went back over to her and sat down as he put one hand on her back to rub it and another hand on her face, rubbing her cheek.

"Do you still hurt?"

She nodded before she spoke. "It will go away in a few minutes though." She sat up and looked at him. "Are you ok, I didn't get you did I?" Her voice sounded terrified as she asked him.

He shook his head

"No dear, you did not. I was able to move back fast enough."

His eyes started to move up and down her body.

"Have I told you, you have a beautiful body"

He let his finger trail up and down her back.

She smiled. "Yes, but a girl never tires of hearing such things." She got up from the bed and walked over to her medical bag. She pulled out a pen light and got in his face. "Look at me dear, I need to check your head, make sure you're alright." She gave no thought to her state of dress or lack there of. She didn't usually put clothes on after the night of the full moon. So she didn't think to this time either.

He just smiled.

"Fine, do what you have to, but I am telling you I am fine."

With that he put is hand on her rear and squeezed.

She chuckled and moved his hands. "No groping the physician." She laughed as she shined the light in his eyes and then moved it away, back and fourth to check pupil dilation. "Follow my finger with just your eyes." So far so good. She got out another instrument and checked his ears. No signs of blood. Then she felt around on his head. "Tell me if it hurts."

"No, no, no, as I said, any injury that I get in a shift goes away when I shift to another form."

He put his hands on hers and put her fingers up to his lips, and then kissed each finger.

"So you do not need to worry about me, ok dear?"

He just looked up at her.

She placed her hands on the sides of his face. "I'm going to worry, both as a girlfriend and a physician. Ok?" She held his head in her hands as she leaned in to kiss him.

He put his hands on her waist as she kissed him. He leaned back a little so that she was on top of him, as he moved his hands from her waist to her rear.

She bent her knees and brought her legs up on either side of him as she laid on him and kissed him. She reached back and playfully smacked at his hands when he played with her butt.

He removed his lips from hers and looked up at her.

"What it is not my fault that you have a nice butt."

He leaned up again to take her lips with his.

She giggled into the kiss as they wrapped up in each other. She was so happy at that moment that she almost forgot where she was. All she could think about was how wonderful it felt to be in his arms after a night under the full moon.

He just smiled through the kiss. Yes he was going to be wicked now.

(screen fades to black)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down