Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

The Arrival of the Half Elf

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Arrival of the Half Elf - Page 2 Empty Re: The Arrival of the Half Elf

Post by Tarinilis Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:53 am

Thinking a moment, finger taps chin while he thinks.

"Well, I know there is ways to get to other planes. So I guess there is the possibility. However, it takes one more skilled than I to travel through these portals. It requires very time consuming, and powerful, magics."

He looks between the two, hoping that his answer would suffice for them.

(Sorry for the rp dropping so much. Going through a tough time and all.)

Tarinilis

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephalei Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:24 pm

EDIT - Whoops, totally misunderstood what was being said here. ^^;

((I don't even know what RP dropping is, but it's okay. =P I've been having crappy posts myself, really. x_x ))

Nephalei was silent, just listening and digesting this information. It was all a lot to take in... and it was all so strange.

She finally sighed, and shrugged. "Well, I suppose there's little use in trying to figure it out right now, when we barely know anything at all about this place. Perhaps it would be better to just... let things be for a bit. See what happens."

There was something oddly intimidating about that idea, but what else was there to do?

Nephalei

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:11 am

Bo and Derek were busy preparing the food for everyone, trying to be as helpfull as possable. Bo found the ground beef and some cheese. He fried up a patty. He took the cheese and put it on top when it was almost done. He couldn't find any buns, but he found some sliced bread. he put the patty on one slice and the other slice on the side. He tore off a couple of peices of iceburg lettuce. Added two slices of tomato, three slices of pickle and a slice of white onion on the side. He put the plate on a tray. He had already cut up a potato and dropped it into a pan of hot vegetable oil. He pulled them from the pan and put them on the plate. On the tray he also put a glass with ice, a can of Root Beer a salt shaker, a pepper shaker, a bottle of ketchup, a bottle of yellow mustard, and a bowl with some mayonaise in it with a butter knife for spreading.

While he was doing that Derek cut up some iceburg lettuce and put it in a bowl, he added diced tomatoes, shreaded carats, sliced cucumbers, chopped red cabbage, raw red onion rings, slices of ham and turkey, cheese chunks, and hard boiled egg slices. He put it on a tray with an extra plate for her to take off anything she didn't want and a variety of different dressings. They grabbed up the trays and took them out to the ladies while Ar kept cooking scrambled eggs and frying up ham for the very large breakfast order.

They sat the trays on the counter in front of the ladies. "A salad for Lady Nephalei, and a cheese burger and fries for Lady Vesta. Breakfast for everyone else will be done shrotly." Bo and Derek both smiled before heading back to the kitchen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarinilis Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:31 pm

He chuckles a bit as he looks to her some more.

"Thats the best course of action I have found so far. No use in worrying about it too much, or trying to force things to your will. It will end up killing you if you do."

Tarinilis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephalei Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:50 pm

((Maybe we should tie up this thread if Vesta and I will be jumping to "tomorrow morning", so that way we're not existing in two different places AND times at once? =P ))

Nephalei

Back to top Go down

Post by Armandeus Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:14 am

With the salad and cheeseburger out of the way the Master Chef was free to finish up the breakfast order. Nine specials. It was a large order and he loved to cook and it worked well.

By the time Bo and Derek came back into the kitchen Armandeus had lined up the plates of food on the counter at the kitchens bar. They caught him putting on the finishing touches. "Breakfast is ready. Deliver them would you please?" Him? He was going to clean up from all the preparations.

Armandeus
Armandeus

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:12 am

Oh food. That was wonderful. Vesta took a napkin and wrapped her burger up in it. "You know, this might be a strange enough place, but the food smells normal." Might have been funny, but it was true. Hopefully they wouldn't mind that she was going to take the food up to her room.

Food in hand she backed up from the bar. "Can you tell the chef to put it on my tab." Had a feeling she was going to be working up quite the tab. "It was nice meeting ya Tairnillis. Nephalie. Imma go eat this and rest up a bit before we leave out."

Raising her burger in a toast she headed from the bar.

Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephalei Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:34 pm

Nephalei took one big bite of the salad as soon as it came; she was so hungry that it was really getting distracting. For a few seconds she just ate without interruption, trying to take the edge off of her hunger; she slowed down after a few famished bites.

She waved to Vesta as she left. "Goodbye," she said, then paused for a moment in thought. "I think I'll follow suit," she said to Tarinilis. "I...definitely need some rest." She gave a small laugh, just at the... strangeness of everything. It was so odd. She certainly needed time to... digest it a bit. Figure out what had gone on exactly.

She took her plate in her hands and stepped back from the counter. "It was very nice to meet you. I hope we run into each other again in the next few days." She smiled at him, then turned to leave. She had to check in still, but she could easily do that on the way. Then she just needed to rest a bit.

((I'm not going to make posts about Neffie checking in. I don't really think it's necessary and would be anything but dull. x_x So I'm just going to kind of assume that she did check in.))

Nephalei

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarinilis Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:24 pm

Finishing up his tea, and seeing as everyone was getting ready to leave or eat, he figured it was time to take his leave. Standing, he smiles to Nephalei, then a nod to everyone else.

"Farewell to everyone, I hope to cross paths with you all again in the future some time. But for now, I must make my way upon my journey. May the sun always guide your path."

And with that, he quietly exits, heading down the road towards the next leg of his journey.

(I have been distracted for a while now, I shall return when I get things in order, and find i can rp at my best)

Tarinilis

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:47 pm

Bo and Derek had the job of taking all the food to the people downstairs who needed it. Helping out a bit, she took one of the plates.

"Thank you. I will take up to man who requested it." Cad she believed his name was.

The plate and glass of juice were held, and she walked smoothly across the floor and up the stairs, She had been sure to check the room roster list so she would know which door to knock upon. When she reached her destination, the plate was moved up on her left arm so she was able to hold on to the glass as well.

Perfectly balanced.

With her right hand she knocked on Cad's door. "Breakfast."

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2