Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

The Arrival of Another

3 posters

Go down

The Arrival of Another Empty The Arrival of Another

Post by Aleshanee Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:47 pm

We are not going to bore you with the story of how Shane had arrived at Tel'Ranaemyn The Wandering Hills Inn. We are not going to speak of how the trip took her longer than she expected. We will tell you that her cell phone battery died, when she was in a heated conversation with her boyfriend, well make that ex boyfriend perhaps. And that she had thoughts of throwing her cell into a pond, that happened to be near where it died, but thought better of it. The charger was still in her bags not that she had anyone she wished to speak to at the moment. She was in a rather foul mood by the time she entered the doors. This day was just not turning out how she had planned.

Hips swayed in a natural movement as she walked to the check in desk. Chocolate orbs would dart about taking the whole place in, unsure if it was her scene or not, but that mattered little for the reason she came should give her answers, she hoped. She would ring the bell and wait....

If one looked at her, she was wearing a pair of blue jeans, that fit like a second skin. A plain T-shirt in the color gray, no words, that stopped just at her jean line. Upon her feet were a pair of Nike's black with hot pink trimmings. Her long brown locks were pulled back in a simple pony tail at the back of her head. In her right hand she held the handle to her suit case, it was wheeled and had a smaller one sitting upon it, a bag was slung over her shoulder, all in a matching royal purple color with black trimmings.
Aleshanee
Aleshanee

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of Another Empty Re: The Arrival of Another

Post by Epiphany Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:01 am

Ring-a-ding-dong with a ting-ting-tang, that's the sound the bell at the front desk would make. All with just one tap too. It couldn't be a normal bell and be in a place like this, that was just absurd. No, it had to a normal looking bell with a not so normal ring - otherwise, it just wouldn't make any sense. Next to that bell was a pink and white conch shell, open part down.

Had to wonder what that was all about.

The ring of the bell gave the alert and the lady at the desk wouldn't be standing there for too long before . . . "Hiya!" Popping out, literally from behind the desk, was Epiphany. A trail of silver stars on her left eye going to her ear and silver glitter on her cheeks. Her dusky hair was capped under a red Barrie. Bright and shiny smile. Her top was a camouflage vest that covered all the needed areas, and a red bloodstone around her neck.

"You rang?" Obviously, right?

Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleshanee Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:12 pm

The sound of the bell had her looking at it, almost as if it had sprouted wings, which upon the scrutiny of the bell it would seem that her gaze would find that pink and white conch shell, open part down. Now that just looked a bit odd to her, but maybe people liked to listen to the waves, wasn't that what she was told you would hear if you listened to a shell. She decided that perhaps if there was a long wait one could lift the shell, press it to a ear and be calmed.

And wonder she did, but not for long because it seemed the floor had opened up and a lady had slipped up from its depths. Which would cause Shane to startle though that did not last long, before she heard the voice of the woman. She took in the woman and indeed began to wonder what she was in for. Not that she did not think she couldn't handle it, if she could handle her career in such a cut throat world, she could handle this. Though her mood was not of the best, something about the woman caused her to smile, before speaking.

"Hiya,that I did ring, I was wondering if the Inn had a open room that I might stay in."
Aleshanee
Aleshanee

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:29 pm

Oh were they about to get introduced to the one thing Pip was hoping wasn't about to happen at that moment. He was off at the enterance of that place standing there, watching the whole thing going on. Wondering how long it was going to take Pip to realize he was there. He continued to wait, and wait, and wait and finally, it was time foe him to go into action!

He made his way towards where the two of them were at. Along the walls, trying to make himself not be seen at all, though concidering this is Kyle. He wasn't doing that good of a job at it. Though he finally made it to about the even with where the new girl was standing and he threw that crumpled up piece of paper at Pip now.

"Hey Pip!"

A bit of a laugh now as he turned to the new person.

"Ello, you will like Pip here, she's nice"
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:00 pm

Not many people could handle Epiphany, nor were they really prepared for all that Epiphany could bring. Always full of surprises she is. As to why she was dressed like this, or how she suddenly appeared behind the desk from nowhere well, that was a story for another time

Right now, as she looked at the lady with a warm and whimsical smile, she saw someone approaching, her eyes darting from the lady and to the 'sneaker.' She couldn't outright ignore him - that would be rude - and she couldn't stop paying attention to the lady either - she was talking to her. Therefore, she tried to do both at the same time.

But she was a little off.

Just as the lady finished telling Epiphany what she wanted, that paper ball went playing straight at her! "In coming!" Though, she didn't have to warn the lady since the ball wasn't aimed at her. But she caught it .... just as it hit her upside her forehead.

"I've been hit!" She faltered forward and leaned on the desk in a dramatic type of way. "It's all up to Kyle now..." She fell forward and gave a dry cough before pulling in air. "He'll have to... to tell you of..the.. ro...."

And, in comical Epiphany style, she fell from the desk and landed in a heap on the floor. Taken out by a paper ball.

Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleshanee Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:28 pm

One might wonder about Epiphany but she had seen some strange things in the modeling world. The starry make up wasn't that off to her. The clothing seemed to fit the woman from what she had seen so far, and have you seen some of the designers outfits out there. The woman behind the counter wasn't to too much in that aspect. The seemingly coming out of the floor was what had her wondering. She would not notice the man sneaking up from behind her mind was solely upon the woman in front of her and the possibility of a room.

Shane would blink when the woman said incoming. Thinking that she was speaking of her getting a room, that was until she saw the paper ball hit the woman square in the forehead. Then she heard the words, as the woman did a mock death. It would be then that she would turn around and look for the one named Kyle, this thrower of paper balls. Chocolate orbs would land upon the only man that she spotted in there at that time.
"Kyle I presume? Seeing you have killed the woman with the paper...could you please be of assistance and tell of the rooms?"
Aleshanee
Aleshanee

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:11 pm

Well now he didn't actually expect have killed Pip with the paper ball so he slowly made his way to the desk and peeked over it seeing her laying there, he turned his attention to the new girl that was standing there.

"Huh, didn't think I threw it that hard, just umm..if anyone asks, I wasn't here, I am innocent of any wrong doing."

He nodded his head once more and took another quick peek behind the bar to see Pip laying there and he picked up something off the desk, just some more paper and her dropped it onto her, before looking back to the woman again.

"Oh yea, I'm Kyle. Sooner or later you would have seen me or my boys Aiden and Gavin around here somewhere. But yea, I can help you, I think. I've never actually checked anyone in here before, I know you gotta sign this thing."

He turned to the desk now and picked up a pen and the sign in book thingie and his movement took him to her now. Stopping in front of her and holding the book out. So she could sign in.

"As for what rooms are open, I have no clue there are some keys for up on the third floor, so once you sign in, I'll grabb them all and we can take a look at them, and you can pick out which one you wanted."

He offered her that normal little boyish smile of his now and waited for her to sign in.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:25 pm

That's right, she was dead. As dead as a fake flower. It took a lot of will power not to move when Kyle went behind the desk. She could tell he was looking at her because she got that feeling many people get when they are being watched. The feeling that prickles at the back of the neck and works all the way down to the spine.

She had to work especially hard when he dropped those other papers on her in an attempt to cover up the 'dead' body. Boy was he going to be in trouble when she resurrected! Now, Epiphany was content to stay there on the floor, playing dead, until they left; and then she was going to jump up and stalk them or something. Hey, if you had to man the desk and check people in, you might as well have fun with it.

She was content...until she heard Kyle say what floor he was taking her too. Then she decided to speak up - in a ghostly manner of course. "Oooooo the third floor has the biggest roooooms. The most expeeensiiive roooooms." No idea what type of room the lady might actually want, she decided to throw her two cents in there anyway.

Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleshanee Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:25 pm

Her eye brow raised at the man, Kyle's, words. "Do you make it a habit to go around killing people with paper?" This was an odd thing to her but she figured she had better find out in case she ever became the subject of his paper throwing.

When he spoke his name she would nod before speaking. "Nice to meet you Kyle, I'm Shane." So that wasn't her full name but that was what she went by and that's what she answered too, unless you were one of the few people that had special rights, and she would answer to Al. Her hand would move to the pen and she would just sign where he said. "So are all the rooms on that floor different? Or just different views?" When he spoke of his boys she wondered if they would kill people with paper or if they were more mature then that.

Money wasn't an a worry for the woman if she could find a atm somewhere. She had brought some cash with her as well she never left home with out either them or her credit cards. She would blink hearing the erie voice. "I am used to having a lot of space but if there are other rooms that you would rather I occupy that is fine as well."
Aleshanee
Aleshanee

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:32 pm

Ohhh she signed the book, and the grin he got on his face, you would have thought that she just signed her life or something away to him! Turning around he took the book back to the desk and set it down, looking down to Pip once more.

"Oh no, she's not dead, I made sure I didn't hit her hard enough that she would be dead, plus it's not like I hit her in the head or anything. Besides, I'm not ready to be haunted by her ghost just yet."

He chuckled softly once more. As he made his way back to where she was, stopping in front of her.

"Ummm honestly, I don't know if all the rooms are the same with just different views, or if they are all different. Sooooo we're going to look at them all!"

And there was that grin of his once again.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleshanee Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:22 pm

Seeing the look upon Kyle's face made her wonder if she had just signed her life away. A shrug of shoulders for she figured it was more of a you will pay for any damages and rules that she signed. She just wanted to get into a room so she could find a way to charge her phone. Her life was all upside down at the moment and she wished to get it righted up.

"I would think she would disagree with you. She looks dead enough to me." She would make a point to stand on her tip toes to look over the edge and see the girl laying upon the ground now covered in paper.

Then he was in front of her. She would nod listening to him. "I am ready when you are." She was not trying to rush him she just had things on her mind. She would do her best to push them away from the forefront of her mind. When he would begin to walk she would follow, lugging her luggage along with her.
Aleshanee
Aleshanee

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:50 am

Yes, that was Epiphany. The poor girl had been downed by a paper ball. Was she gone forever? No, not really. While she was still and as silent as the grave, she heard all that was going on and Kyle was doing a pretty good job at checking this new person in! Hey, he was even going to give the lady a semi-tour.

Maybe Kyle would consider helping out while Madeline was away? Sure, they had the other girl, but you can never have too many greeters!

Sounded like this lady needed a room with electricity. While not every room had it, many did - especially on the third floor - so she was confident that she would find a room to her liking. And, once they started to move away Epiphany did what any other normal girl with silver sparkles and stars going down her face would do.

She vanished into the floor.

Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down