Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A Gift From A God

Go down

A Gift From A God Empty A Gift From A God

Post by Kyle Sanderson Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:08 pm

Once again...the irony in this whole thing. Alex, he was in that garden of zen. A place supposedly full of light...being infected darkness. But he was there for a reason right now. Loki. He had a feeling she was there. She was going to be there. But that was besides the point. Alex he stood there in the middle of that garden. Those dark eyes of his scanning around, searching for where she might come from. "My queen" He glanced around once more. Searching for her. That evil, sarcastic grin upon his face. He continued to search, he continued to listen for the faintest sound of her, that buzz, those sensations. He waited. "My love, I have something to share with you." which was the truth, he did have something to share with her. And only her. The one person who Alex had a bond with. Not his "mother" not his brother. One simple name. Loki.

Was she there already? Or did she come to be there because he called to her? Whichever was truth. She was there now. He would feel her energy first. Like a soft current wired into his veins. Making him buzz within. And then. Just in front of him. New blades of grass grew. In between the blades that already existed. Inches and inches upward. Soon they started to twist together. Make the shape of a green women. Before that shape finished its transformation completely. And there she stood. Chaos, his Goddess. His queen. She wore a garment of gold tonight. Of a thin fabric divinely spun. Sheer enough that it left only some to the imagination. And gave hints of the rest. It molded to her shape well. And came to an end just below her knee. Upon her feet sandals. Brown straps crisscrossing up her calf. Her hair straight and sleek as always. Jungle green gaze piercing his. A trickster's smile upon her lips. "You called me. My Delight. With, I gather, news." Speak it to me. Her mental voice crooned into his mind. A wanting tone that beseeched him. As she stepped forward. To further close their distance.

His queen there in front of him, that grin disappeared, that grin replaced with a smirk. Watching her form in front of him. His head, filled with those words she placed within there. His movements taking a few steps forward closing the distance even more. Those dark eyes just watched her, looked his queen over. He liked what he seen. Himself a pair of black cargo pants, and a black tank top was all he wore along with black shoes. Her words once more within his head. How would he answer her question. Simple really. "I wish to be a human being. I wish to be better then I am now." The moment he finished that, he laughed a dark, evil filled laugh. He moved forward his lips finding hers for a moment, slight move back now "He was manipulated easily"

She watched him. Drink her in. Her smile told him she knew of it. How he looked her over. Her body shifting. Just so. A posture that was provocative. For what was Chaos. If not provocative. The glimpse of his act. It transformed her smile. Into something wicked. Feline. Her arm reached out. Electric fingers caressing his chin. Her tongue snaked out. Literally fashioned in the long thin fork shape. She fluttered the tip of it against his lips. As she hissed a long, successive his. "For you are like the snake. Sly. Able to slither into the mind of any. My Delight. You deserve reward. For your success. Allow me to bestow a gift upon you. That will help you your quest. Make this mortal vessel. More like a god's." Such succor in her voice. Dripping with mesmerizing melody. And vibrant with that electric buzz. Under each syllable. Her voice private. Just for him.

That snake like tongue of hers upon his lips, his mouth opened, his tongue meeting her own. Feeling the buzz from her against his tongue, within his body. "Not just any mind. I choose the minds I wish to manipulate. I make them my own minds, even for a moment. It allows me to take what I want from them, place what I want to place in their mind." He smirked once more as he continued that gaze to her. Speaking now with no words, but within her mind. "We are more alike then anyone can fathom." That laugh once more leaving his lips "I accept your gift my queen, to allow my body to be more like a god's. To allow me to asgard, where we can take a look. Together at what will soon to be our kingdom. Soon to be our playground of chaos."

Her tongue. Especially agile in its current shape. Twisting around his. Pulling in suggestive tugs on the muscle of his mouth. Around him both her arms snaked. Hand pressing down his back in a hard rub. Answering his mental words. With her own. Then one by one. We will take minds. Separating the weak sheep from the flock. Her serpentine tongue licking across his. As he laughed. Tip flicking quickly against his lips. She was a shifter. No matter of shape more acceptable than any other. How she appeared. How often that changed. On any whim. With no warning. How often those she made her own changed as well. Also on whim with no warning. Like the change she would make to him now. Her electrics would change the very make of his body. And what it could do. I will give your gift. And I will teach you. How to use it. So that you can travel to Asgard with me. To see what will one day be ours.

Her words ringing in his head. Each and every word he took in, he listened. He learned from it. His smirk there again only after his tongue finished with her own tongue. There would be time for that later on this night. "I accept your gift, to travel to Asgard with you. To see our future together. The future that has been written for the two of us since the beginning of time." Hand moved now, running over her stomach, up over that fabric, up over her body. Claiming her with that finger once more. "Tonight we will celebrate, the beginning of our destiny becoming reality. Your chaos, my darkness. Asgard will because a beautiful place indeed." His eyes glanced around now and he just smirked once more "how ironic that in this garden of light and good. The seed of Asgard's transformation into out kingdom was planted."

When his finger finished its travel. Touching against her lips. That serpentine tongue snaked out. Slyly winding around the digit from bottom to top. A tug of that muscle. And his finger was pulled into her mouth. Her lips closing around it. She sucked upon it. It's a trait of foolish humans. To think that Nature is light when good. And dark when wicked. She is as I am. Simply Chaos. Her voice like a siren's song. With his mind. Tickling at his very self. Such succulent possessiveness. Her lips parted. Releasing his finger. Her tongue withdrawing from around it. And now she spoke. "Tonight we will celebrate." Her tone a suggestive echo. Her hands smoothing forward. Rubbing his chest. As she added. "Staring with your gift." It was sudden. How her electricity invaded him. Stronger than ever before. As if he was being electrocuted. Would it hurt? There would be pain. But laced with it. That same pleasure. Addictive. Tempting. Powerful. There was no corner of him that her Power did not touch. All of him bound within her current. And then. He'd feel as if he were being pulled apart. Insides splitting. Muscles tearing. Bones melting. Did all of these things happen? On some level. Yet not a drop of blood spilt. Everything within her control. And then. Sudden as a wave crashing to the shore. He was reassembled. Outwardly. He looked just as he did before. But inwardly. His insides would feel like they were ringing. Feeling the echo of her power. Forever more that echo would remain. Because that echo contained her gift. And she would bid him demonstrate. "My soon to be king. With your dark will. Bid your body shift in shape." Crooned to him. As she leaned forward. And he'd feel that snakish tongue tickling a his ear.

Yes, he felt that energy within him. He felt what it was doing to his insides. He felt that pain, he felt every single part of that pain....and he enjoyed it. Finally his body it felt as though it had been assembled once more. Feeling that echo of her power streaming through him. Soon after, her words rang within his head again, that finger which she had sucked upon. He brought that same finger to his lips, taking it into his mouth, literally sucking off any saliva of hers that was there upon his finger. His mouth, snaking into that grin of his once more. "With my dark will" A simple phrase. And his body now seemed as though it melted within the ground itself. He knew she could see where those new blades of grass formed. And that was all that was there now in front of her. Grass. His mind, it once more spoke, placing those words within her own "Your gift my soon to be queen. Will be used for such great purposes"

Her trick. He had echoed it. She had risen from the grass when he called her after all. That he chose such for his first shift. The delight it bloomed over her lips. Such talent. Such delicious talent. With a sly smirk. She knelt down. And her fingers brushed through these new blades of grass. Slowly. As if she was stroking flesh. Even as grass. He'd feel the electricity in her touch. Even as grass he'd feel the echo that would forever remain. Doubts I have not. My delight. I have freed you. From the prison that is the body. You are as I am. A creature of infinite shape. Limited only by your imagination. Imagine the trickery. Imagine what ease with which you now travel. As we will now. To what will one day be our Kingdom. The last word she spoke. As she stood back up. Jungle gaze glinting with the eternal want she had to rule this place. "Asgard."

Her last word, it was his sign, his sign to take his normal shape once again. Those blades of glass that she was petting, they began to rise once more. As he formed once again, his body just as a snake, slithered around her own body. Around to her backside. His body forming fully now, most of it behind his goddess, his soon to be queen. His arms they were around her midsection. Fully formed, his lips moved to her ear, lips just a mere inch or two away from her ear. "To our kingdom, my queen. To our kingdom" His voice a mere whisper, enough that his breath lightly brushed against her ear. His words ended when lips found her earlobe, and a light bite taking on that said earlobe.

His whispered words. That bite. It drew a pleased hiss from her. Dancing on the air like the snake's song. Her body. Pressing back into his. Against his skin he'd feel the press tingle. As if the back of her. Was pressing into the front of him. Surface to surface. Melding together. He was as she was. Pliable now. Like clay. Slightly less 'solid' than anyone else. So many possibilities. Her hand reached up. And back. To press against his cheek. A soft zap of her electrics. A smooth rake of her nails. "We travel then. Lighter than air." Those words. Like an incantation. A surge of her electrics. And so it was. Both of them now. Suspended in air. A few feet above the ground. Such travel is simply Will. Commanding the direction. So she did. For both of them. And they rose. Impossibly high. They traveled. Impossibly fast. To a kingdom where none could enter but those so blessed. He was blessed so now. We speak in Asgard. She added to his mind. With great care.

He traveled with her, his body intertwined at that moment with her own as they traveled. Sensing everything that he could have seen, his attention, his mind was on one thing at the moment. At that very moment she was all that was upon his mind. He was a quick learner, in hell he had to be a quick learner. To manipulate it like he did, he had to always be on his toes. And now he put to use that mind of his, as they traveled, body shifting like a snake once more. When they would form once again, he would be in front of her now. "We speak in Asgard, they will not know of our plans. Until it is too late." If only she could see the evil grin that formed upon his face when he said that. "Where in Asgard do we speak my love."

Suddenly. Their feet hit solid rock. As was the make of this whole kingdom. Mountain. Rock. Rebuilt after destruction only years ago. "We speak," she answered with her voice. And would keep their conversation almost entirely out of minds. So to not raise suspicion. Should any of the Gods be looking on. "In the throne room." She nodded to said throne. How fitting she landed them there. When only minutes ago they spoke of this kingdom being theirs someday. Perhaps that was what was in her smile. Wild. Calculating. Green thicket gaze meeting his. As she took a single step back from him. Their manner of relationship. No one here need know. Again, to keep from raising suspicion. "That throne. Once Odin's. The man who so long ago slain my father. A giant of frost. Odin adopted me. Took me from that odious land. Brought me here. Made me a child of Asgard. Now his son has that throne. Thor." She managed to say all of that as mere fact. None of the inward distaste for Thor showing through.

He followed, movements slow, steady. His eyes, there was no darkness in them right now. No that facade was up right now. Eyes, their normal dead eyes. Pure white in color. A nod of his head as she spoke, taking in everything that she had said. "Asgard is a beautiful place." Oh how that stung him, saying something like that. Yes he would have to wash that disdain out of his mouth, his mind later on tonight now wouldn't he. "So this is Asgard." He nodded his head once more. Looking to her to watch her speak.

"It is...reborn. A triumph to be rebuilt, yes. But not at its formal splendor. This kingdom is far from restored." Would he be surprised that she said such things? With a voice of such conviction? When she said their conversation must needs be restrained? It was no secret how Loki felt about the current state of Asgard. At one point or another. All the gods and guards had heard she and Thor have discourse. Sometimes restrained. Other times in tempest. She started the walk. Across the throne room. Towards the throne yes. But even Chaos was not mad enough to sit upon it. "So many gods. Still no more than vapor. As Frey." Her jungle gaze glanced to him. Pointedly. As she named the god he housed. "Was mere days ago. Thor is the only. Who can bestow such a blessing upon a mortal as yourself. Yet so few of us have returned. And I the only voice of discord. Speaking that we move to slowly. Towards our former glory. In such a half-state. I fear if there were force formidable enough. An attack could be made." A sly turn to her smile. A smooth raise of her brow at him. They would keep walking. Out of the throne room. Down the hall.
Kyle Sanderson
Kyle Sanderson

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

A Gift From A God Empty Re: A Gift From A God

Post by Kyle Sanderson Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:09 pm

he continued to follow her, taking in every word that she spoke. Taking it in storing it. A nod of his head following everything that she had said. He also knew the reason Thor allowed him to be a vessel, so he would allow those voices at times out. For show. Yes. But she knew that to be the truth now didn't she. Into the hallway he followed her now, Those dead eyes of his looking around, taking in every single inch storing it in his mind. "Every place, regardless of how protected it seems. Regardless of the lengths it goes to give..the illusion that it is protected enough. No place is ever completely protected. Every place, every person has at least a slight opening within it or them"

Oh the blossom of a smile. That bloomed over her lips. As they walked the majestic hall. Ceilings higher than in the most vaulted of cathedrals. "Alex," faint hiss on the spoken word. Hint of the snake's tongue. "Spoken so well, to my delight. Frey has blessed you with the logician's mind already, it seems so." Words spoken clearly. Not overly so. But clearly. For the ears of any of the other gods. Or guards. Within earshot. So the seed of persuasion was would plant in their minds. Alex was a mortal Already becoming wise beyond mortal ways. This the gods should know. They headed to where the gods feasted. The banquet hall. "Though you are separate beings. Frey, and you. There is a means to communicate. And Brother Thor encourages it. A state of meditation. Where you can speak to him. Just as you would with one. On your clever device, the telephone."

He nodded his head once more he was still walking in that same steady pace, next to her, but somewhat behind her as well. He was still taking in every inch of what he was seeing. Yes by time he left from here, he would know this entire place. "You would think me and Frey, when it comes to our minds and the way they work. May have a slight bit in common. There would have to be, for Frey to help me so much so quickly" A slight nod of his head and he took a few swift strides to get next to her "Frey has done a lot to help me already." He wondered, did she see the truth within his eyes as to that whole thing

Through the banquet hall. It was not the hour to feast. It was the hour of preparation. He would see those who tended this hall doing such. Smell the scents of cooking upon the air. She continued to walk. He'd feel a zap of her energy seize him. A private touch. Known only by him. Her lips pursed in her wild style. No one would expect any less of her. Those who saw Alex. They looked upon him. Perhaps they acknowledged him with a gesture or bow of head. But they did not come to him. Introduce themselves. No. They kept distance. "Those of this kingdom are surely pleased to hear you speak so. It is not often a vessel walks these halls. Not even Brother Thor's vessel. Donald Blake. Only when Thor must relinquish himself to the Odinsleep does the good doctor," the inward retch as she spoke that phrase, "come here. Those of this kingdom see little reason for the vessels to walk here. One might argue that in the future a shift will be needed," a pointed look at him. "in attitude." Or in what she actually meant. He was a shape shifter now. If he guarded that secret. He could walk these halls as Frey. As her. As air. As the wall. She continued to walk them. Through now into the depths of the castle. "We enter the place where each god has his private chambers."

Another nod of his head as he followed her, following until he reached those private chambers with her. Yes, he felt that zap of her energy, and he wouldn't say anything, that grin of his was all that he would give towards her, he would repay her for that zap later tonight. Yes he would repay his queen for that. Yes he knew what she was talking about when she said what she did. But now he had a though cross his mind, if his body was just like hers now. His eyes looking to her. A zap of his own, to her own private place. One that she would know as him.

There is where he'd find the power fell short. He was like her in that he could command that electric echo over his own body. But that echo could not be put upon another. Nor could he not change another's shape. It was Loki that returned his sly grin now. She felt him try to stir the electric echo so. She guessed his intention. If he wished to stir her. He would have to use his Darkness. And truth be told. She would surely not mind. His command over the dark fascinated her. "I will show you Frey's chambers. It will do you good to know its location. In case he ever bids you remain here." Sure. That was exactly why she was showing it to him. Only a creature as Loki could delight in this so. A conversation were the true meanings were so artfully buried. They came to a door. He'd feel her buzz swell. And the door opened. Without her needing to lay a single touch upon it. As they entered. The chambers of the gods were palaces within themselves. But this one? "Bare," she spoke the obvious. As she entered the front of its rooms. "As he has just returned. That will change in time. Of course."

Oh he would have to use his darkness, was that so. Once he knew that he wouldn't be able to use that same buzz on her. His darkness is what came next. A nice trick he learned, his eyes remained that same dead white color. She would feel in that private area of hers. One that only she could feel. The way he was able to get it to her, artfully disguised as a gentle breeze. That bit of darkness, letting her know that there just might have been more coming later on. His head nodded. "I look forward to seeing how Frey makes his chamber look. It will speak a lot for himself." He turned his head back to her once more, looking at her, watching her movements. "As well as if Frey wishes I remain here. I do know where I am to go." So many meanings by that last sentence, did she know what he meant by it. Surely, that grin on his face gave her that answer

That artful grin. Slightly fiendish. Certainly beautiful. It was for his touch. His breeze. Which stirred a shiver in her she had to repress. She would pair the smile to her words. For the sake of discretion. "I am pleased to hear you speak so. As it will speak a lot of him. Yes. It is an admirable quality you possess. Such a willingness to get to know the god you house. If only all vessels were so. Then again. Most are." Most. She was speaking of one vessel in particular perhaps. And not Donald Blake. He and Thor were BFF. As the mortals would say. She turned to face him. Her green thicket gaze his. As she added. "Yes. All things are possible with Frey. He is a man of great logic and wisdom. If he sees need for you to remain. Surely he will have reason for it." Her brow arched on her smooth forehead. A wink of sorts. As Loki left the chamber. She brushed past him. So that they brushed bodies. It looked purely happenstance, of course. "Down at the end of this hall. Through the doors. The rest of the kingdom and its grounds remain. The great arena. The gardens. The meeting hall. And so on. We can continue on. Unless you wish to see what a decorated chamber is like. My own are here as well." Said as she started down the hall. Offer so casually made. Polite, even.

He waited for her to finish speaking, before he allowed that smirk to show up on his face. That smirk directed at her reaction to his darkness, to his action that he performed to her. Movements causing his body to turn, turning to face her after that brush. His eyes had she noticed them spoke all the words, and showed al the actions he had for that. "I wish to see what a decorated chamber is like." Spoken matter of factly, Yes one would have possibly thought that they had practiced this whole thing over and over and over again the way their true meanings were buried under what was being said. Buried enough that only they could find it.

"Then come." Tone so light. Like air. The beckon of her hand the same. Her stride smooth. A saunter that sways hips just so. "It is not far." She had insisted that the entrance to her chamber, like Frey's, be located in the castle. It was not so for all the gods. Down the hall she strode. One, two, three doors passed. The forth she stopped in front of. Waiting for him to catch up. "I must warn you, Alex vessel of Frey. My chamber is not as conventional as Frey the Mediator. My uncommon lineage. It affords me abilities. That no other Asgardian possesses." As if Alex didn't full well know that already. Right down to the echo of her in his body. But these were words for ears other than his. Behind that door. At any given moment. Was what Loki wished it to be. Most of the time, walls were things entirely not present. Like before. He'd feel a surge of her electricity. The door would open. To a jungle. The distant roar of a lion. Was one actually present? Or the sound an illusion? So hard to tell. "Worry not, dear vessel. I promise you protection as you wander my wild." A beckon. That he may enter first.

He nodded his head once more, listening to her words. As she had most likely seen, most likely figured out herself, he had decided to play the role of the person learning of a place for the first time. One unsure of his surroundings...or so that was what he was projecting out to anyone and everyone but herself. But now he was at her door, and it was opened. His eyes taking in that jungle. Himself standing next to her and he stepped in, repaying that brush, with one of his own against her body. Just casual to the naked eye. Stepping into that jungle now, he glanced around taking in the sights, and the sounds.

And she playing the role of benevolent tour guide. Until she closed that door. She turned to face him. Leaning back against the wood. Fingers stroking the frame. Her smile unleashed. All wild. Tour guide no longer. Now his queen. As she spoke. The buzz on the air. As well as the hiss. Flirting underneath each syllable. "My Delight. This is the single room in Asgard where you are free. So long as this door is closed. No one will hear. No one will see. No one will know. That we are still even in the kingdom, well." A gesture at the location. It was even warm as a jungle. Damp heat. Like a rainforest. "Perhaps we are. Perhaps we are not. I am a creature who prefers no boundary." As for others. That was a different story. Others would meet against her boundaries quite often. All it took was her will to make it so.
Kyle Sanderson
Kyle Sanderson

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down