Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A dinner at the bar. (Open to all)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A dinner at the bar. (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: A dinner at the bar. (Open to all)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:54 am

"I will have to thank her ... Later." She looked up as she moved from his seat. She watched him move. Then he dropped to one knee before her. Her dead heart began to pound in her chest. What was he doing? She blinked at him, not quite sure how to react. He could just be down on a knee because she was sitting. Or he could be there for a different reason. Oh she was nervous now.

Back to top Go down

A dinner at the bar. (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: A dinner at the bar. (Open to all)

Post by Shuda Darkite Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:07 am

He saw her being nervous and so was he. Oh gods was he nervous. He slowly took one of her hands. He has been thinking about what to say at this moment so he just decided to say what came from the heart. "Seleen Orenda DeChamp, in my four hundred years of living I have never meet anyone like you, I love you, I love everything about you, your smile, your face, your personality and your spirit. I cannot think of not being with you for the rest of my immortal life. So would you do me the honor of marrying me and becoming my wife." Yes he laid it completely out there for everyone to see.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:39 am

Seleen's heart was no longer pounding in her chest. In fact, it had stopped beating all together. And she had stopped breathing as well. Why had this happened. Because her every brain cell was busy trying to find the right words to answer the most important question of her life. She had never been in this position before.

She blinked at Shuda, well, there was one motor function that was still working. She could feel the blood tears welling up in her eyes. As one rolled down her cheek it dripped onto the hand that was resting in her lap. It rolled off her hand onto her bare knee, luckily it had missed her dress. '

She searched for a breath, she wanted to say something, she even knew what. But the words were not forming in her brain in a proper sentence. And they sure weren't making it to her mouth. A quiver of her lip. Now she was on a roll, two motor functions. She was going to get her answer out soon.

Finally, a breath came. She inhaled deeply, like someone who had been drowning and had just got a clear air-way. Here come words, right? Yes, there they were, and they were even in proper sentences. She looked at him as a smile curled upon her lips. She drew her bottom lip in and dragged her teeth across the lip as it moved out from between her teeth.

With one more breath she spoke, softly. "Shuda, you are the most amazing man I have ever met in my entire life. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. I knew that there was something about you the moment that I fell on you." No, she hadn't miss spoke, she fell on top of him in the garden, that was how they met.

She took another breath, she was still in shock after all. "Shuda Xenor Darkite. It would be both an honor and a pleasure to spend eternity as your wife. Yes, my beloved, I will marry you." She moved her hand slightly to offer him the ring so he could put it on her finger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:48 am

OH gods she said yes. Wait a minute why am I getting light headed. Ok Shuda breath. The entire time he was waiting for her reply he had held his breath. Granted if needed he did not need to breath. He could not believe his ears she said yes. Oh gods this was something. The fire in his eyes were going around in twirled like wild fire. He slowly move his hand to gently take the ring. He took her left hand and ever so gently put the ring on her ringfinger. He leaned forward smiling from ear to ear. "I love you." That is all he said before he kisses her.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:58 am

Another tear fell as she looked down at what he was doing. She watched him place the ring on her finger and her heart began to pound again. She was breathing heavily. Once he had placed the ring on her finger she looked at her hand. It was a perfect fit. She smiled as she looked back up at his gorgeous face. She smiled at him as well.

When he spoke she smiled even more. "I love you too baby." Then their lips met in a passionate embrace like never before. He had always been a wonderful kisser but there was something about this kiss, it was just pure magic. Maybe it was because she was no longer kissing the guy she met in the garden, or kissing her boyfriend. No, she was kissing her fiancι, her future husband. And God's it was amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:18 am

Midnight had been getting very bored around the Inn. Especially given she hardly ever left her room. She saw no point in it. Until tonight. She had wanted some milk. Not something she drank often, but she did once in a while. So it made sense to her that she should go down to the kitchen to try and con a saucer of milk from anyone who happened to be down there.

She saw Seleen and Shuda, making out like teenagers. Granted, it had been a very very long time since she had been a teenager, but some things never changed. She walked through Seleen's legs and rubbed against Shuda as well along her way. Then she saw that other Goddess lady, Emilia was her name. Yes, that was where she could get a saucer of milk from. The Emilia lady would be able to figure out what she wanted and get it for her. So she made herself known by jumping into her lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:04 am

Emilia had been sitting at the bar eating her fruit and drinking the glass of wine that had been brought to her when she heard the marriage proposal. She smiled at the couple and gave them her congratuations. They had said that she was welcome. She left them to thier dinner in peace, she was lost in her own thoughts. Some happy some sad.

She was startled from her thinking by a cat jumping into her lap, unless she was mistaken this was Venis' cat.

"Well hello there Midnight."

She was stroking and petting her.

"What has brought you to the bar this late in the evening?"
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:20 pm

He was all smiles as he kissed her. He let her go, stood up and walked back to his chair. He sat down in his chair. "Well shall we eat and then head upstairs?" He was grabbing his fork and knife.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:47 am

She smiled and nodded at him. "Yes, I think eating is a good idea." She picked up her knife and fork to eat as well. She wanted to hurry up and get to dessert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:15 am

Could Emilia speak to animals? She was a elf, and a God, it could happen. She figured she would take a shot at it. So while she rubbed against her hand and licked her, alternating between the two actions, she attempted to speak to her. After all, Midnight was once a very powerful warlock. ~Emilia, could you get me a saucer of milk?~ She continued to show her affection. There were very few people who she showed affection to. But Emilia almost lost her life running an errand for Venis, that in effect saved Venis' life. Emilia was good peoples in Midnights eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:23 am

Emilia kept petting Midnight she was not sure why she was here she had only seen her out of the room by herself one time. She listened to her purr and smiled.

Yes Emilia could speak with animals though she didn't advertise it.

~Yes, I can get you a saucer of milk.~

She picked Midnight up and carried her into the kitchen and set her down on the floor. She got a bowl and went to the fridge and filled it with milk. She set the bowl on the floor for her and sat down in a chair near her.

~There you go~
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:41 am

Midnight purred even louder. ~Oh thank you very much.~ She used her tiny little tongue to lap up a couple of drinks of her favorite cold beverage. ~Mmm, this is so good. By the way, thank you for helping Venis a while back. I'm sorry you almost got hurt.~ She drank some more of her favorite cold beverage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:48 am

She smiled as she watched Midnight drink her milk.

~I was happy to help her. I am ok and there was no harm done.~

Thinking of that day made her think of JonLouis. She had been thinking of him a lot over the last couple months. She had not heard from him but she had felt his presence more than once. It was like he was checking to make sure she was ok. The key that would alow her to go see him was still hanging around her neck.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:31 am

She licked the bowl clean and purred some more as she jumped up into Emilia's lap again. ~Good, I'm glad. Thank you again for the milk. It was great.~ She rubbed her head against her as a sign of affection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:34 am

She picked up Midnight and than bent to pick up the bowl and place it in the sink.

~Your welcome, do you want to go back to your room?~
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:46 am

She was purring loudly as Emilia carried her in her arms. ~Um, I think I should for now. But I think I'm going to go outside later. Get some fresh air. I like the spring, the butterflies come out and so do the mice.~ She wasn't going to elaborate on either the going back to her room or the butterflies. But she was pretty sude Emilia would understand about the mice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:53 am

Emila smiled she did understand about the mice. Midnight was a cat after all; they did like to play with thier food.

~How about I take you to your room then, I was done eating and headded back up there anyway.~
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:13 am

Ooo, a ride to her room. ~That would be wonderful, thank you.~ Yes, Emilia was definitely good peoples. She would have to remember not to leave any gifts at her door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:17 am

She nodded and headed up the stairs. She walked slowly petting Midnight the whole way. Venis' door was open so she walked in and set her down on the couch.

~Goodnight Midnight.~

She then went to her own room and went to sleep.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2