Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Gwen's revelation (open Gwen, Em, MiniV Manny)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gwen's revelation (open Gwen, Em, MiniV Manny) Empty Gwen's revelation (open Gwen, Em, MiniV Manny)

Post by Gwendolan Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Gwen went to the kitchen and gathered things for a simple picnic. Cheese, fruit, nuts, a bottle of white wine and some apple juice for Iluvenis. She placed all of these things in a basket. Also in the basket she put four plates, glasses, and a knife for cutting fruit. All the food was simple and could be eaten with fingers so there was no need for forks.

The night before she had delivered a note to Manny.

Manny,
I think it is time I tell my daughter and granddaughter that we are going out. I want to have a small picnic in the garden tomorrow at three.
Gwendolan

She had asked her daughter and grranddaughter to join her as well. It was about two thirty. She was in the gardens, she layed out the blanket on the ground and began putting out all the food. Then she say down and waited.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Gwen's revelation (open Gwen, Em, MiniV Manny) Empty Re: Gwen's revelation (open Gwen, Em, MiniV Manny)

Post by Emilia Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:52 am

Emilia decided to dress in a simple spring dress. It came to just above her knees. She really did try to be more conservative around her mother. She took Iluvenis by the hand and smiled at her as she called Hopper.

"Come on we have a picnic to go to."

She led them all out into the garden and waled around till she had spotted her mother. She sat down on the blanket and kissed her mom's cheek.

"Four plates, who else is coming?"
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Gwen's revelation (open Gwen, Em, MiniV Manny) Empty Re: Gwen's revelation (open Gwen, Em, MiniV Manny)

Post by Gwendolan Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:29 pm

Gwen kissed her daughter and granddaughter.

"There may be someone else coming, as for the who you will see when that person gets here."

She smiled at them.

"Now why don't you tell me how school has been my little princess?"
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:53 pm

Iluvenis kissed her grandmother back, she wondered who the fourth plate was for herself, but she didn't say anything.

"Thank you for invitiing us Grandmother. School is ok, I'm getting good all A's. How have you been Grandmother"
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:07 pm

Gwen pulled Iluveins into her lap.

"I have been keeping busy, I have been spending time with a friend."

She looked at Hopper.

"Have you been training our little friend here?"
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:23 pm

Iluvenis beemed with happpiness at the mention of her friend.

"Yes I have Grandmother, watch this!"

Iluvenis fluttered over to Hopper. She patted the wolf on the head, and then did a back flip. Hopper did the same.

"See that Grandmother?"
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:26 pm

She smiled.

"Yes I see he is a very smart little cub."

She kept looking back towards the inn. She would wait a bit longer.

"Did you mother talk to you about what happened in the bar?"
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:39 pm

Iluvenis hung her head down a little.

"Yes Ma'am. I promise I wont do that anymore."
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:42 pm

She smiled and hugged her granddaughter close again.

"Good, then we can forget about it. Can you keep a secret?"

She looked at her and then over to Emmy.

"I like that way she looks with JonLouis too, give it time I am sure she will come around."

Thoes words she whispered to Iluvenis.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:52 pm

Iluvenis hugged her grandmother back, and looked at her mother with a giggle.
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:55 pm

Emmy heard her mother and just smiled.

"What are you to giggling about over there, are you plotting against me?"
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:01 pm

She smiled at Emilia.

"Why would I want to plot against you daughter? "

She continued to hug her granddaughter.

"I am so happy to be here with you both."
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:26 pm

Em laid down on the blanket on her side resting on her elbow.

"So mom, who's the mystery guest?"

She had a pretty good idea that it was Manny, but she was not going to assume it out loud.

"Did you find your self a hot young stud?"
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:38 pm

Gwen was turning bright red. She had a hot young stud once he had broken her heart. Now she really liked Manny, she was really hopeing he came down to join them. She was on the edge of her seat; figurativly speaking of course.

"I.. um.. I'll leave thoes to you."
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:13 pm

Emilia smiled and laughed.

"There are plenty of them around mom."

She decided to just leave her mother alone on that subject.

"Is the mystery guest someone special?"
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:40 pm

She smiled and got that faraway look in her eyes.

"It is someone special to me."

She began putting food on the plates.

"I have begun dateing someone, and he has asked me to be his girlfriend."

She looked at them both.

"I have a boyfriend, though you could hardly call him a boy."
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:17 am

Manny had been nervous, who could blame him given the topic stated on the note. But he dressed in his blue jeans, a airy blue button down shirt {it matched her eyes} and his boots. He ran a brush through his hair and as he looked in the mirror he thought again about letting Seleen clean him up a bit. He wondered if her Salon would be open soon.

Dressed and ready to go he picked up 3 single roses off of the dresser and headed down to the garden. One was pink, for the little princess, one was white as a peace offering for Emilia, maybe she wouldn't kill him for being her mothers boyfriend. The last was purple. The color of passion. It was for Gwendolan, it represented the fires she ignited within his soul.

Out of his room, down the stairs, and to the garden door he went. He exited out into the garden, with the roses behind his back. He strolled along casually as if he was simply out for a walk. When he happened upon the three lovelies he smiled. "Well, hello ladies. Isn't it a lovely day to be out in the garden?" He grinned, trying to look innocent. Was it working?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:55 am

Ilϊvλnis giggled.

"Grandmother you have a boyfriend, thats soo cool. Wait if you can't call him a boy shouldn't you call him a manfriend?"

Ilϊvλnis was about to say something about her mother just needing one boyfriend, but then she saw her Uncle Manny. She ran over and hugged his leg. She hadn't noticed the flowers.

"Uncle Manny!! What are you doing here?"
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:44 am

Emilia was a bit suprised to hear her say the words dateing and boyfriend, she teased her mom but she really didn't know what to think at this point. She was happy and concerned at the same time; that was when she saw Manny, all her concern left. Manny she could deal with.

She moved first to a sitting position and than stood. She smiled as Ilϊvλnis ran up to him hugging his leg. Was he hideing something behind his back? She moved over to him and held out her hand.

"Hello Manny."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:35 am

Gwen was talking to her Granddaughter...

"A man is still a boy just a bigger one..."

... Iluvinis saw Manny and took off when he came up to give him a hug. The smile that came across Gwen's face lit up her eyes. She too stood slowly from the blanket. She stayed where she was, there were so many things going through her mind.

"I am glad you accepted my invitation Manny."

She was slightly flushed.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:36 am

Manny chuckled as he knelt down to scoop up the little princess in his left arm. She was holding her at his waist when Emilia walked up and offered him her hand. Balancing the wee one on his arm at his elbow he was able to use his left hand to grip Emilia's. He gave it a slight shake as walked towards Gwendolan.

When he closed the space between Gwendolan and himself he stood beside her. His right hand left from behind her back and, concealed by her robes, moved to rest upon her lower back as he leaned over to give her a gently kiss upon her lips. Before his face moved from hers he whispered softly. "Thank you for inviting me." He sat up from the kiss and looked out of the corner of his eyes.

Behind Gwendolan he held the three roses. He separated them with his fingers and watched to see which one was where. Then he brought his hand out from behind her back and smiled. Each rose was wrapped in plastic and had a little tube of water on the end of each stem. The pink rose was between his thumb and forefinger. He held his hand up in front of the bundle in his arms. "Pink for the pretty little princess." He smiled.

Then he extended his arm towards Emilia. "White for the Goddess, a symbol of peace, so please don't kill me." He chuckled, the rose was between his pinky and his ring finger. Then the last rose he moved between his fingers until it was placed perfectly within his loose fist. He offered the rose to Gwendolan. "And for you dear, purple." He wouldn't say anything additional about it. Not in front of others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:54 am

Emilia shook Manny's hand and heard her mother thank him for coming. She saw Manny kiss her mother and smiled, it was finally happening her mother had a man in her life, and she could approve of him. Manny handed her daughter a pink rose. She took his own offer to her of the white rose it was so sweet. She kissed his cheek.

"Manny, I'm not going to kill you, I do have one question though. When are you going to become my step dad?"

She laughed, she was teasing but it was her way of letting Manny know she aproved of him.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:23 am

She smiled as Manny scooped up her granddaughter, she could see it in his eyes he really liked children. He shook Emilia's hand and then came to her. She returned the kiss he gave her. She took the purple rose he gave her.

"Your welcome."

She was smelling the rose when she heard Emilia's words. She blushed deeply, she had not even thought about that untill now. She looked at Manny. She could see herself married to him, but they were no where near that. What she did know was that she would enjoy what time that had togeather.

Then she looked at her daughter.

"I... that is we..."

She took a deep breath and formed her words.

"Emilia, we are not at that stage in our relationship."
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:43 am

Ilϊvλnis was estatic to know that Uncle Manny was her grandmother's boyfriend. she sniffed the pretty pink rose he had given her and then gave him a hug.

"Thank you Uncle Manny. It is very pretty, and I shall keep forever!!"
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:52 am

Manny chuckled. He still had some of that belly of jell effect when he laughed, even though he was a little thinner than Santa. He shook his head while laughing as he heard their words. "Ladies, ladies, are you trying to give an old man a heart attack?" He still laughed while holding a now bouncing princess in his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next