Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Yet Another Arival

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yet Another Arival - Page 2 Empty Re: Yet Another Arival

Post by Epiphany Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:37 am

He was silly. The way he described what she did sounded a bit strange. What would make her pack up and leave with two elves? It all sounded.. odd. Epiphany was simply pleased that he had decided to stay - at least for a little while.

"Yes, health reasons." she was a bit behind in following him since she had to reach behind the desk and find the room key that he wanted. And the papers. If she neglected to give him the papers to sign De'Ryanna would probably have a fit.

With the key and papers in hand she went after him. "Can't you tell that I'm a bit happier than I was a few months ago? Things have changed and all this weight is off my shoulders. Oh, here you go." holding the items out to him. "Please be sure you sign."

Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:48 pm

Mary Ann? She didn't have any special type of hearing so she didn't hear what he had called her.

While waiting on Seleen to think over the question and answer it she happened to turn her head and saw that the guy was headed over to the bar. How fortunate for her! That is, as long as he wasn't coming to.. well...something. Besides, he didn't look mad to her, though she probably shouldn't mess with him anymore.

"Decided to stay eh? Good. Hate to be thinking that I ran ya off. Especially before trying out the food here." She had a cheeseburger earlier.. so she knew what some of the food tasted like.

"So uh, do you have a name, or can I just call you Gilligan." Being friendly, honestly she was!
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:17 pm

If it sounded odd then odds were good it was odd. Though Epiphany was a bit odd herself, right? In mid-stride towards the bar he had turned around, walking backwards as he watched his sister.

Ahh, there was the key he had been wanting... and papers? What were the papers for? Aiden had been in a lot of inns before, but this was the first time he had ever been handed papers. Usually people just wanted their money.

She had a point there, and a look was earned over the top of his glasses for it. "You do look happier sister. Your Elven friends must be good for you." The papers were taken from her. Aiden's rule number two: Never sign anything without reading it through first. A turnabout was taken to face the direction of the bar again.

Just in time! A friendly smile was given Vesta as he approached closer, though he still stopped a good foot and a half away. "Yep, you're stuck with me now, at least for the time being." The smile faded, morphing into a frown. "I am sorry for the confusion earlier. I assure you I do not bite others. I prefer things of a bottled nature."

The grin was cracked again at the mention of Gilligan. Had she seen the show before or was it simply the first name that came to mind? "Aiden's my name, but you can call me Gilligan on one condition." There was a pause and the grin grew even wider. "I get to call you Mary Ann."
Aiden
Aiden

Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:47 am

Seleen hadn't slept since the day they fled the castle. So much for the joke about one sleeping when they are dead. But she figured she might have another day in her, there was still so much to do. She looked at her hand and she still had on the ring.

"Perhaps I can take you and Nephalie, and Cad to the keep in the coach. Andrew is on shift soon. But the four of us can go and you can get some clothes. There is an entire room of clothes that Tasha has never even worn. It's almost as big as this room. You are welcome to whatever you would like. I will get more gold from the vault and exchange Cad's money for him and bring a lot more here. For one to pay more towards the growing tab and to also exchange currency for anyone else. I can ride back and you three can take the coach into town if you would like. There is even room for Nephalie inside."

She saw Epiphany's brother walking up and smiled. She heard him say his name. "Aiden, no hard feelings? I was just doing as I was told to do. Lt. Seleen DeChamp." She extended her hand as she introduced herself. "It's a pleasure to meet you." She too had seen Gilligan's Island, she was so homesick, but she didn't want to intrude on thier private joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:04 pm

Bo and Derek came out of the kitchen door. They had finished for now and had been dismissed by Ar. They had made the cheeseburger and the salad. They had delivered the breakfast specials to the employees, they had made some plates for the Rangers so they could eat after their shift or after they had gotten some rest, and they had blended up another meat shake for when Tasha woke. They wanted to stick around and help with the clean-up, but Ar wouldn't hear of it.

Derek yawned as they headed out from behind the bar. There they saw Seleen. Bo smiled and greeted her. "Lt. We have finished in the kitchen for now. What would you like us to do next?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:24 pm

Seleen saw them walking up and smiled. "Ahh ... Bo, Derek, good. Vesta, excuse me for a moment while I take care of this." She smiled then returned her attention to the men. "Happy that you two came along."

She thought for a moment, knowing exactly what needed to be done, just wondering the best way to do it. "Here's what I need. I need the two of you to go wake up the six upstairs. Send them out to relieve the Rangers. Have them inform the Rangers that they have food and nice soft beds awaiting them inside. Then the two of you can go get some rest. But if you don't mind, I would like for you to rest downstairs, Manny is down there alone right now and I need to leave the Inn for a little while."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:29 pm

Bo yawned next, neither of them had slept in two days. Derek was the one to speak. "No problem, Lt. Anything else you wish of us?" They were both hoping for a no, but had there been a yes, they would have done as requested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:40 pm

Seleen chuckled. "Why yes, there is one other thing. Please just call me Seleen, I am after all just another employee." She watched as the men nodded and walked away, both so tired that they looked dead on their feet.

She returned her attention to Vesta. "Whenever you are ready dear."

((Now we just wait til Cad posts that he's come down and we jump over to his thread for the day of adventure, yes?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:14 pm

"Aidan. Yeah. Okay. I'll remember that, but I like Gillian too." She did. Not her fault that he reminded her of it when she saw him. "I think I'll take the Mary Ann, as long as no one else calls me that. For now."

Maybe he would start calling her Vesta later. For now this was sorta like an inside joke. "I'll be seeing you around then eh? Right now, we got someone to see and things to get into. Ain't that right Seleen?" Oh yeah. nothing like a fresh day.

With that she got up from her seat and patted Seleen on the shoulder, indication that maybe they should go and get the others. Maybe Nephalie first.

Last edited by Vesta Voui on Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:49 pm

Of course she would pick now to emerge from her room, well to emerge the normal human way through the door that is, most times she just snuck out the window. She was dressed in her normal style of late, black long sleeve tee, black jeans, black shoes, black gloves, hmmmm seems to have a theme, her long silver hair corn rowed off her face and hanging behind her in hundreds of tiny braids. She was pale and her soft purple orbs seemed to have lost a bit of their sparkle, but as a rule with er she had a smile on her lips as she exited her door and headed down to the stairs. She stopped for a moment something caught her something she knew, a shake of her head, "no can't be, just wishful thinking" She felt like she heard his voice, smelled his scent, seen his face in so many place at the allaince, she ignored the skip in her heart that should have told her that it wasn't just a memory sneaking past her. She paid little attention to the goings on downstairs there was lots of voices, but at the bottom of the stairs she stopped gloved hand clutching the railing. She saw Lady Pip, but it was the smell of him and then his voice almost made her heart stop. She stood there almost frozen in place, that moment of flight was over taking her, she felt like she was either going to run for the door or back upstairs, but she couldnt move. She just stood there, hoping maybe for a glimpse of his face just to make sure she wasn't seeing a ghost. "Aiden?" Her voice was barely a whisper.
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:32 pm

De'Ryanna came down the steps, a towel in hand, and saw someone on the steps. She gave the lady a smile as she went by. "Greetings."

She didn't want to be in her way. After that she saw Vesta and Seleen at the bar, along with Epiphany and a guy she did not know. "Lt. Seleen, Vesta, Cad is waiting for you two upstairs in his room."

Not to disturb anyone else, she then ducked out of the room.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:35 pm

Seleen turned to Lady De'Ryanna and nodded. "Merci beaucoup manquer." She returned her attention to Vesta. "It seems that the man you find so attractive is already spoken for." She chuckled lightly.

((Just in case someone needs it. But I'll warn you, I use this one a lot in OOC and IC, minus the manquer that is. Translation: Thank you very much miss. Ok, Vesta-mun, after you my dear. And I believe Nephalei is supposed to join us as well, no?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:36 pm

Everyone was going their separate ways so it stood that he should do the same. Besides, now that he had a key in his possession there was the matter of reclaiming an almost-lost bag. Still grinning crazily, he turned towards Epiphany, shaking the papers she had given to him. "I'll return these later." Was he going to read them? Possibly. At the very least he was going to look them over before signing.

Still grinning like a Cheshire cat, he made a turn for the stairs.A wave was given over his shoulder as he went. "See ya sis! Don't go moving again on me!" He had almost reached the stairs when a familiar scent made him nearly trip over his own feet. Stumbling, before finally catching himself, Aiden stared wide-eyed at the stairs. It was her. There was no mistaking it. That oh-so-sweet scent was overpowering, overloading his senses.

He did not move. How long he had been waiting for this moment he could not remember, and now that it was here he was motionless. He probably would have stood there forever if she hadn't spoken. Slowly a step was taken, then another, as he moved into view of the stairs. "Inion?"
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:53 am

She took a deep breath and took a step, then another starting to close the gap between them. A gentle smile touched her blushed lips, one that hadn't been there in a long time, and she took another deep breath so that she could smell his scent just to make sure it was him. That moment of flight left her, now all she could do was stand there and look at him. She reached out a gloved hand, she hadn't closed the gap enough and her fingers barely touched his cheek. "Aiden, it is you." Her hand remained as she took another step and she traced his jawline. She blushed and her hand dropped to her side. "You look well my dear."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:27 pm

For the first time Aiden found himself absolutely speechless. Add that to the motionlessness and you practically had a statue. Unable to do anything else, he just stared at her, his dark gaze piercing through those tinted lens.

It was a dream come true, she was actually standing there in front of him. How long had he waited for this day? Her touch was electric, sending shivers through his body. Even with the glove on he longed for her touch, savoring it. One could almost say he was turning into a pile of Caribbean vampire goo. Lucky for him the goo-turning process caused his voice to return.

"You look as beautiful as you ever did." It was true, in his opinion at least. "I can't believe you're really here." Her hand had fallen back to her side, but it didn't stop him from reaching out for it.
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:09 am

His voice entranced her as his words brought a blush to her cheeks. The thought that he still found her beautiful filled her with happiness even though she knew she had changed slightly. She felt his hand reach out for his, his fingers brushed hers. She took his hand in hers before it was out of reach, and feel of it in hers was all that was needed and she gave up on being composed. She closed the gap between them, her arms circled around him and she rested her head on his shoulder in a long dreamt of hug. She moved her head so that she could whisper in his ear, "I can't believe it either. I can't believe that being here has really lead me home to you."

She broke the hug but did not step away from him. Her lips pressed against his cheek, it was not a long kiss, but worth the small amount of pain touching his skin caused her. The smile on her lips sparkled in her eyes and she brushed his cheek with the ack of her hand, "I have missed you my love. It seems you have settled into yourself. It suits you well, you take my breath away." It didn't matter what changes he went through her heart was still his.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:06 am

If he was a pile of Caribbean vampire goo before he was a downright puddle now. If Aiden didn't know any better he would have sworn he had died and was floating on a cloud because this was his dreams coming true. And now that he had her, he wasn't about to let her go so easily. His arms came up to wrap around her before she could get away. "I have missed you as well. There is much to speak about."

Leaning in, he returned her kiss with one feather-light. He knew the pain it caused, but he simply could not resist. He had dreamed about kissing her for what had seemed like forever.

She was right, he had settled into himself since the last time they had met. He was at peace now with what he was. His dark eyes looked over the top of his lens at her, grinning widely. "You are settling as well, I can feel it."
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:50 am

She wasn't going anywhere, she remained close to him truely not wanting to move. The feel of his kiss gave her goose bumps and her eyes closed . When they opened again soft tears rolled from them leaving a glittery trail down her cheeks.

Her smile never left her lips "yes my dear there is much to speak on, but you have just arrived, it can wait till you have settled if you wish." Truely she didn't want to leave him, in case she found out that all this was just a dream. She rested her hand on his chest "I am not going anywhere for now I promise."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:05 pm

"You are even beautiful when you cry," So much so that he couldn't resist leaning in to give her another kiss. When he pulled away again his hand came up to gently brush the tears away. "But there is no reason to be sad, we're finally together again."

There was nothing truly to settle. A brief thought was given towards his bag, and its contents laying on that bed. The door had been locked when he'd left it, so there was nothing that couldn't wait for a while yet.

Her hand was laying against his chest, and he brought his other one up to rest over hers. "I am not going anywhere either."
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:32 am

She blushed andtried not to cry even more "oh stop your going to make me cry more and blush all at the same time." She moved her hand so that she could interlace her fingers in his "if you dont have to settle your things we could find a quiet place and catch up now if you wish. I just need to check on Juliet first." She moved towards the stairs her hand holding his tight.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:11 pm

In Aiden's book that meant doing it again just to be able to kiss her tears away. He restrained himself, however, simply grinning innocently. That was a laugh, Aiden was far from innocent, but the boy could play it well when he wanted. Her fingers were intertwined with his then, and he felt himself being pulled towards the stairs. "A quiet place sounds wonderful, but who is Juliet?" He frowned, trying to recall if he had heard her mention the name before. As far as he could remember she hadn't.
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:24 pm

She stopped and looked at him. "oh yea you dont know Juliet, shes a young lady that has come to stay with me. Kinda long story I can tell you all about it once we start catching up. Shes a sweet girl, but i am afraid we may have lost Dia's love to her, silly pup has decided that shes Juliets big protector." She laughed and her eyes sparkled and she started heading back up the stairs. She stopped at the top of the stairs and looked to him again, "we could talk in my room its a suite so we couldn't bother Juliet and its quiet." she blushed and had no idea why, not like they had never had been alone before.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:50 pm

There was nothing in the world Aiden loved more than that sparkle in her eyes. It was almost enough to make his heart start beating. "She's lucky if she gets to stay with you." He was grinning like a happy loon as she led him up the steps, and the grin only grew when they stopped and she looked back at him. "Talking in your room sounds fun." And it did. He still remembered the fun they had together alone.
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:40 am

[color=indigo]She laughed warmly, filling the room with electric joy, "your grinning is wonderful to see. I have missed it. " They arrived at her door and she fished the key from a pocket. THe minute the door was open anyone knowing her could tell it was her room, big comfie funiture, warm light, sweet smells and several vases of flowers. She led him in and the moment they stepped in Croga looked up from the couch. She closed the door "let me double check on Juliet, make yourself comfortable" She opened a door on the side and looked in Dia looked up from the bed and Inion gave the signal to stay. When she turned back to the main room she saw Aiden still standing by the door and Croga in front of him teeth bared and a low growl coming from him. "Croga, stand down" she was surprised and moved between them, "we have talked about this now please give us some alone time. " Croga nuzzled her hand gave Aiden a look that only meant one thing that look a brother gives his sisters suitor, 'you hurt her I hurt you' look, and headed to the other bedroom. She turned to Aiden "i am sorry he is just trying to protect me. Go sit I'll make us something to.... oh ummm you probably dont drink normal things huh?"[/color]
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2