Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Upon Arrival (For those arriving early on Friday)

4 posters

Go down

Upon Arrival (For those arriving early on Friday) Empty Upon Arrival (For those arriving early on Friday)

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:00 am

The path from the driveway to the entrance had been lined with luminaries and there were cute yard signs placed at the entrance to either side. They read "Cupid's Ball."

Upon Arrival (For those arriving early on Friday) 42_2292

Above the main entrance way into the castle hung a large banner that also read "Cupid's Ball."

Upon Arrival (For those arriving early on Friday) 42_2224

Cas was standing in the doorway ready to receive visitors. She wore a pants suit with her hair loose.

Upon Arrival (For those arriving early on Friday) Cameron-Blake-Dress-28682

In each room on the bed were small gifts for the visitors.

Upon Arrival (For those arriving early on Friday) 48_4863
Upon Arrival (For those arriving early on Friday) 48_4864
Upon Arrival (For those arriving early on Friday) 48_4930
Upon Arrival (For those arriving early on Friday) 48_5552

Last edited by Casandra Lightheart on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Upon Arrival (For those arriving early on Friday) Empty Re: Upon Arrival (For those arriving early on Friday)

Post by Marqu้s del Stry Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:49 pm

The day for the Ball being held at Claremont had arrived. While he had not been able to travel early to Casandra's home, he was able to make it there the day before. Leo was going to find his own way to the castle and therefore he was free to choose his own method of transportation. What else would he choose but the horse he had been given for Christmas, Storm.

Since he would be upon horse, the Marqu้s packed light with only a few changes of clothing and his attire for the event. Surly he was not going to attend the Ball in his Riding coat and boots. Nothing that would overflow the saddle bags or hinder the horse. Packing to ride on horse brought back the memories of when he was younger and travel of this sort was very common.

He had taken the time to remember the general direction of Claremount, still, he had the paper with him just in case. The saddle bags were over his shoulder and he made his way to the Stables and his new horse. Casandra had taken care of this particular horse herself and he would not discredit it by allowing it to be cared for by the general staff if it could be helped. Everyday when he was in the area, he came to the stables to care for it and it helped the two of them to get to know the other. Now, as he prepared it for the ride, he spook to the horse in a soothing manner.

Once the saddle was fixed and the bags in place, he mounted up and took the reigns. "Today, my friend, we shall ride to your home of Claremount." Speaking as he patted the horse on the side of its neck. "We shall ride, for we are expected."

A few clicks of his tongue and a flick of the reigns and the horse and rider were off, heading down the road to Claremount.

Thanks to the use of the portal, travel to Claremount was not far and soon he was looking upon the colorful arrangements that had been placed to greet visitors. Though they were pretty, it was not them which got his attention but the woman who was standing at the front, ready to greet visitors. He smiled as he got closer and reigned in Strom. "It is a welcoming thing, indeed, to be greeted by beauty."

Settling the reigns he got from off the horse and went to Casandra to capture her in his arms and greet with a kiss. "Storm made sure I did not get lost."

Marqu้s del Stry
Marqu้s del Stry

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Upon Arrival (For those arriving early on Friday) Empty Re: Upon Arrival (For those arriving early on Friday)

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:13 pm

She heard someone coming up the drive. She straightened herself from leaning in the doorway.

When she saw Storm and Amadeo her eyes lit up.

"And I am lucky; you are my first guest to arrive."

She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him passionatly. When they broke the kiss she went to Storm patting his nose.

"Good boy."

Turning back to Marques she smiled.

"Do I have them take your backs to my rooms or do you want your own room."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:20 pm

DJ and his sister Natalie were hiding in the hallway. He smilled and snickered when he saw his mom kissing the Marques.

"Mom, thats gross."
DJ
DJ

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:24 pm

Natalie elbowed her brother.

"It's not gross it's sweet."

She smiled.
Natalie
Natalie

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:38 pm

She looked at the twins and laughed.

"Go on you two get cleaned up for dinner."

She watched as they both ran upstairs to thier rooms. She had a smile on her face as they left. She then turned back to Amadeo.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqu้s del Stry Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:56 pm

"How is the saying, first to arrive, last to leave?" He believed that was the common saying, something he had heard a time or two before. With his arm around Casandra he heard the two young children, seeing them for the second time. They would want to know who was coming in and out of their home. It might have been a different experience for them after being at the Vampire Council for many years. It was always good to be home.

"I'm sorry that I could not come early to spend time with you and the young ones. I shall have to make up for it." Then there came the issue of the bags. It made him think of the kids again and he had a thoughtful expression on his features. "If you think it would be awkward for the children, then I can have my own room."

Marqu้s del Stry
Marqu้s del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:12 pm

"I would be very happy if you were the last to leave."

There was still a smile on her face as she watched him looking at the children run off.

"You are here now, that is what matters."

She saw Sara and smiled at her.

"Sara this is the Marques del Stry, take his bags to my rooms please. That is to be a standing order whenever he comes to visit Claremount wether I am here or not."

Sara smiled at him sweetly.

"Good to meet you Senor Stry."

She picked up his saddle bags and headed to the third floor.

Cassie looked back up at him and kissed his lips softly.

"The twins are a lot more mature then most children thier age because of staying with the Vampire Council, and they have already asked about you. They know I care for you and it will not phase them that we share a room."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Marqu้s del Stry Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:25 pm

When he saw the Housekeeper - that is what he assumed she was - the Marqu้s bowed his head out of a sign of respect. Since he was being introduced it was only fair that he honored her a little. Since he now had her with him, it was a shame that he would have to let her go so that she would be able to greet the other people who would arrive. The Marqu้s could only smile and he moved in to hold her close. There was no one else around or, if there was, they didn't have to watch.

"It will be nice getting to know them, and the rest of your staff," he added the last on. If he were to visit it would do well to know the people of the house. "It is a shame that I shall have to let you go so that you can be about your work of greeting the guest, but I know that I shall see you later."

He paused. "I should change from the road and we can meet up later."

Marqu้s del Stry
Marqu้s del Stry

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:38 pm

She smiled and kissed him again.

"They will be happy to get to know you, even happier when they see how happy you make me. I don't want to let you go either, but I also do not want to be rude if others show up."

She reluctently let him go.

"My rooms are up thoes stairs on the third floor, fouth door on the right, feel free to hang your things in my closet, I'll see you at dinner."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:10 pm

No one but the Marques had arrived Friday night, which was fine by her, it gave her a chance to be selfish and keep him to herself. She had dinner served to them in the kitchen. Soup, salad, and fresh baked bread.

After dinner she and the children showed Marques the game room. There was a pool table, a couple card tables, and something that was called air hockey, one of the staff had requested it. When the renovations had been done to make Claremount fully electric, with all indoor plumbing she had bought it.

She watched as the children played it and laughed, it seemed fun, maybe one day she would try.

After they finished she took them to the stables. She wanted Amadeo to see some of the other horses she had in the stables.

Then it was time to take the children to bed. She read them a story then had them go get dressed for bed. She went in to say goodnight to Natalie first then DJ.

She went back to her room and smiled at Amadeo. She went to the bathroom and got dressed for bed. She let out a sigh of relief; she knew she would get a goodnights sleep with him beside her.

They talked for a while and then shared some kisses before going to bed.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:53 pm

The next morning she awoke feeling refreshed; the nightmares had not come and she knew it was because of the man sleeping beside her.

She kissed him softly and slid out of bed.

Moving about quietly she dressed in jeans and a sweater and went to the horses. As much as she swore she hated them they were perfect for working in the stables.

She went to the kitchen and got a few apples, one she ate herself on the way to the stables the other s she kept for the horses. She went to Riders stall. She spoke softly to him as she fed him the apple then brushed him off and gave him fresh food and water. She went to the stall Storm was in and did the same for him.

(Wind Rider)
Upon Arrival (For those arriving early on Friday) Dancer
(Eye of the Storm)
Upon Arrival (For those arriving early on Friday) Storm

That done she went and got the twins up and had them shower, she told them to stay inside so they stayed clean and went to the kitchen and ball room. She made sure that everything was ready.

She had a late lunch with Amadeo and the twins, then gave DJ his tux and told him to go get dressed. She stayed with Natalie because she was going to fix her hair.

She pulled her hair up into a ponytail on the top of her head. She put a band around the base of it with black stones and gave her stud earrings to match it.

DJ had gotten dressed but was having trouble with the tie. He was not going to go into Natalie's room; she knew she was in there with his mom getting dressed. So instead he went across the hall and knocked on his mom's door. He asked for Senor Stry to help him with the bow tie. He thanked him and went back to his room to wait for his mom to come get him.

Casie helped Natalie get into her dress and then kissed her forehead.

(Natalie's Dress)
Upon Arrival (For those arriving early on Friday) F
(DJ's Tux)
Upon Arrival (For those arriving early on Friday) PAAAAAIHNEIAKAFC

(Continued in Cupid's Ball thread)
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down