Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Seeking Help

Go down

Seeking Help Empty Seeking Help

Post by Emilia Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:06 am

She had already gone down to the Doc's room; he was gone already, probably to work.

Her next stop was her new nextdoor neighbors. The employees. Maybe one of them could help her move the boxes. She knocked on the door and waited.
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Seeking Help Empty Re: Seeking Help

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:11 am

Isah had fallen asleep, when he heard the knock on the door he sprang to life. He fixed his towel and went to the door. He thought it might have been Kyra looking for him to find out why he had not come back down. He would tell her from behind the door that he would be with her in just a moment.

But when he opened the doors, he was surprised to find Emilia there. "Well, hello Emilia. What can I do for you?" Even though it was her, he stayed behind the door. But with the way he was leaning around the door, and the placement of his foot, she might be able to tell that he was in a towel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:47 pm

She wanted to laugh at the sight of Isha trying to use the door to hide himself.

"Isha, you are to tall to try using the door in such as way, either let me in or change and come out."

She started laughing now she couldn’t help it.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:23 pm

Isah blushed. He took a step back and opened the door wider to let her in. There was a hint of a chuckle to his voice as he spoke. "Come on in beautiful. We can talk while I get dressed." He waited for her to cross the threshold before closing the door behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:31 pm

She laughed as she looked up at him.

"I am going to be moving into the room next door. I was wondering if you could help me move the few boxes I have."

She looked him up and down as the door was closed, she couldn’t help it.

"The towel looks good on you"

She thought it would look even better off of him.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:44 pm

He chuckled and laughed even more as he walked into the sleeping area to get dressed. He was holding the towel so it wouldn't drop along the way. But once he was in the room she would see the towel fly across the doorway of the room and into the laundry pile. He stepped into the doorway in a pair of dark blue boxer shorts. "Yea, it was odd. It was like we all came in from working one day and this floor had basically doubled in size." He stepped back behind the wall again.

She could hear him laughing in response to her comment about the towel. When he stepped back out he had on a pair of loose fitting jeans and a tight fitting t-shirt. He carried his socks and tennis shoes. Pure white tennis shoes always looked good with jeans he though. He sat down to put them on.

He figured that it wouldn't take him too long to help her out. She did say it was only a few boxes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:02 pm

"So Isha what were you wearing under the towel?"

She moved over next to him and sat down. She was also in jeant and one of her tank tops. Her feet were bare she didn't ware shoes unless she had to.

She winked at him.

"I guess you will be closer now."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:07 pm

She was definitely making him blush. "What do you wear under a towel?" He grinned and winked. He got his shoes on and stood up offering her a hand. "Yep, right next door." He smiled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:15 pm

"Nothing at all, your welcome to come see for yourself anytime you would like."

She took his hand as she stood up.

"Come on, lets go get thoes boxes then I'll buy you lunch."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:27 pm

He laughed. "Well, there you go. Nothing at all." He laughed some more as he held the door for her. "Lunch sounds good."

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:39 pm

"This shoulden't take long."

She led him down to the second floor and opened the door. There were 2 large boxes and five smaller ones.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:18 pm

He stacked two littler boxes on top of one of the big boxes and lifted with his legs. "Where to Goddess?" He chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:13 am

She laughed as she picked up two of the smaller boxes.

"Follow me."

She went up to the third floor and unlocked the door to her new rooms. She set the boxes she carried down.

"Just put them anywhere, why don't you get the other two and I'll go get lunch. You can wait in my new rooms for me."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:11 am

Isah smiled at her. "No problem. Be right back up." He headed back out ans down to her old room. There was one big box and one little one left. He put the littler one on the bigger one and lifted with his legs again.

When he stepped out the door he held the boxes between himself and the wall in the hallway so he could pull the door closed. Then he headed up to the third floor, and into her new room, where he waited for her and lunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:25 am

She slapped his butt as he walked past her and went all the way downstairs.

First thing she did was return the key to her old room just as she promised. Second thing was to go to the kitchen. She found Joseph in the kitchen and got him to make a simple lunch of chicken soup and salad. She kissed his cheek and took the tray up stairs.

She opened the door to the new rooms and then kicked it closed behind her. She took the food to the small kitchen area and set it on the table.

"Here we go Isha lunch is served."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:23 am

He smiled at her. "Do I smell chicken soup? I love chicken soup" He had said nothing of the slap to his butt as he had passed her earlier. He actually found it rather amusing. So one little stab for fun. "You know, if you ever grow up, you can smack my shoulder because you'll be able to reach higher than my butt." He held the chair for her to sit down to lunch with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:27 am

She sat down in the chair that he pulled out for her.

"Thank you Isha."

They would have small talk over lunch.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:15 am

After some lunch and pleasant conversation, Isah left Emilia's room and thought he'd go check on Tasha before heading downstairs. If they didn't check on her, she would starve to death.

When he passed Venis' door he peeked his head in and said hello.

((Tieing Isah to the thread of Kyra leaving at this point.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down