Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

So a blind guys walks into a bar, then says Ow!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So a blind guys walks into a bar, then says Ow! - Page 2 Empty Re: So a blind guys walks into a bar, then says Ow!

Post by DrDonaldBlake Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:22 am

[21:42] UntiI Earths End: A quick nod as Doctor blake tried to survive his gagging coughing."yes I can imagine that would have an impact on your learning criteria. but you know, thats fine... I imagine it would lead to alot of... physical education as well?" ha! a joke while he was dying
[21:45] Claremountslady: She had seen several reactions to who her father was this was never one of them. "Are you ok?" She reached over and began to pat him on the back. "Breath."
[21:52] UntiI Earths End: yeah, yeah I' m cool thank you... its just Coughing you know... sort of like pringles..." and he took a deep breath and gave a small smile- all better now, thank you.- of course his reaction was from the sheer coinsidence in him seeing someone like her/"][d
[21:56] Claremountslady: "I did not mean to shock you. My mother is an elf Gwendolan my father is Eros."
[22:01] UntiI Earths End: no, no you're fine... I uh, I know one of your cousins.. and an uncle...= another nod- just a small, multiverse... I'm really alright though- another big smile though there was no mroe juice for him- good guy had to give him stitches a while ago
[22:03] Claremountslady: (If I may Maddie posted to us I will include it in here and we can respond)
[22:03] Claremountslady: Maddie had a bottle of whiskey, and a couple of shot glasses. She walked over to the table. "Would you two like a stiff drink?"
[22:05] UntiI Earths End: (gravy)
[22:07] UntiI Earths End: " no, its too early for me. not much of a drinker as it is though. may I have a water though?" said to maddie before eyes where back on Em" but yes, your reletives, very confidant bunch those guys
[22:09] Claremountslady: She laughed at Maddies offer. "I'll take a shot." She turned back to Don. "We are at that."
[22:15] UntiI Earths End: hard not to be I would imagine? when you're at the tip top of what you do.' oh you're a good hunter, hi there I'm athena. I'm the god of that' cant really go up from there."
[22:16] Claremountslady: "You would be suprised does me bing a half goddess intimidate you?"
[22:19] UntiI Earths End: no, not really... I once worked in a new york emergency room on St paddy's day... nothing gets in here." tapping at his temple with a smile." I've alsohad six hours of self defense class, my body is a weapon

DrDonaldBlake

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

So a blind guys walks into a bar, then says Ow! - Page 2 Empty Re: So a blind guys walks into a bar, then says Ow!

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:33 am

Maddie poured Em a shot, and set the glass and the bottle down along with the other the glass just in case the good doctor changed his mind. She returned with a pitcher of water and a glass. Here you go Sir. Maddie left them there to their own discussion and went backbehind the bar.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:46 am

[22:26] Claremountslady: "A whols six hours? I am more of a lover then a fighter, I only fight when I have too."
[22:27] UntiI Earths End: I usually dont fight either, someone else usually steps in before i get close to one. I also have a bad knee, keeps me from being very agile
[22:29] Claremountslady: "You know there are some people here that could compleatly fix it for you."
[22:30] UntiI Earths End: no, no they cant... believe me I hear that alot the reason for it lies far beyond medical.." patting at his right knee before a shrug" supposed to show me humility"
[22:33] Claremountslady: She smiled. "We all have our crisses to bare, mine is just not visable."
[22:34] Claremountslady: crosses*
[22:39] UntiI Earths End: one of the lucky ones yeah?" shoulder rose and then fell in a shrug" I dont mind it though, I'm sort of used to it now. part of being i suppose."
[22:40] Claremountslady: "I supose so."
[22:41] Claremountslady: She smiled. "Just remember even though people have power they still have problems."
[22:43] UntiI Earths End: "preaching to the choir here..." though he didnt specify why? he was happier when he didnt have to mention the man he carried around with him all the time, that guy had a thing about being an overshadowing tool.
[22:44] Claremountslady: "You have power or you know someone that does."
[22:44] Claremountslady: ?*
[22:45] UntiI Earths End: "well I know someone that has power, but without me.. would be trapped in a stick..." taking a drink from his water it was safer, which was good.
[22:47] Claremountslady: "I will not pry further, I promise." She smiled at him. "Do you wish to see your room?"
[22:50] UntiI Earths End: " thank you, I appriciate that.. and I uh, suppose I could go for that, yeah" standing from his seat and picking up his walking stick and his backpack, which he slung over a shoulder and gave a nod."all set"
[22:52] Claremountslady: She took the shot of the bar and downed it. "Maddie put lunch on my tab" She then stood and took Don's arm. "This way."
[22:53] UntiI Earths End: - with his arm taken the stick, which was really much more then just a walking stick went unused again."lead on." though the stairs would prove a sligth hinderence for donald, who stepped up on his left leg and thenbrought the abd one up, taking all stairs like that-][d
[22:59] Claremountslady: She smiled at him. "You know I can just make us appear at the top of the stairs."
[23:03] UntiI Earths End: "well you could do that, but then where would I be? an emasculated cripple who had a goddess teleport him up the stairs... am I taking too long though?
[23:04] Claremountslady: She laughed. "Then lets do this the old fashiond way."
[23:10] UntiI Earths End: and up the stairs he hobbled along with her."Thanks for the soup by the way, it was really pretty fantastic. and for letting me keep my pride"
[23:12] Claremountslady: "I may be excentric but I would never do anything unless you asked me to" It took a few minutes but they climed the stairs. "Lrt me see that room key."
[23:13] UntiI Earths End: "good to know, here you go" Handing the room key forth to the woman.][d
[23:16] Claremountslady: She took the key and looked at it then laughed. "Maddie is trying to play match maker. More then one empty room on this floor and she put you in the room next to mine."
[23:18] UntiI Earths End: A smile from doctor blake." well thats conveniant maybe she knew you'd be dirnking and wanted to know you made it back safely?" wow he was on a roll with the a joke material
[23:22] Claremountslady: She handded him back the key. "That is the first time MAddie has ever seen me drink." She walked to the end of the hallway. "This room is mine." She pointed to room 206. "This one is yours room 208"
[23:23] UntiI Earths End: cool... thanks."he took the key back and gave a nod." would you like me to walk you home?" another smiled and he took two steps tot he right and motioned to her door."
[23:28] Claremountslady: She laughed as she took the key from the pocket of her jeans and unlocked her door. "Would you like to come in?"
[23:36] UntiI Earths End: -And he rolle dhis shoulders up in another shrug."I should probably get aquainted with my own room before someone elses right?"
[23:37] Claremountslady: She laughed. "Well you know where my room is."
[23:41] UntiI Earths End: Indeed I do. you have a good night" if you need anything, y'know like a bug squashing or you know, open ehart surgery... I'm rigth next door." starting for his own door." sleep well , I'll catch you tomarrow maybe?"
[23:42] Claremountslady: "I have been here ewo months I do not think I'll dissapear over night."
[23:43] UntiI Earths End: " you never know... people have been known to dissappear..." he'd been known to do that, when the other was out, he got to be locked within a giant rock. so one coudl suppose it was even." night!" and he dissappeaered into his own room.][d
[23:44] Claremountslady: She smiled and went into her own room and shut the door.

DrDonaldBlake

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2