Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

So a blind guys walks into a bar, then says Ow!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So a blind guys walks into a bar, then says Ow! Empty So a blind guys walks into a bar, then says Ow!

Post by DrDonaldBlake Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:07 pm

the bar may have been a short trip. he wasnt really a good judge of that,but when he got there, he was being a gentleman, offering her a seat at the bar before sitting up on one himself, walking stick leaned agains tthe stool to his right and his back pack set down next to it.

" whats the specials? do you know? or, whats your favorite? i fear asking for something new, dont like the make the kitchen staff upset"

DrDonaldBlake

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

So a blind guys walks into a bar, then says Ow! Empty Re: So a blind guys walks into a bar, then says Ow!

Post by Emilia Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:13 pm

She took the offered chair.

"Why not go easy on them and have soup and salad I believe today would be homemade chicken noodle and a bottle of elven wine."

She waited to see if that was going to be acceptable.
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

So a blind guys walks into a bar, then says Ow! Empty Re: So a blind guys walks into a bar, then says Ow!

Post by DrDonaldBlake Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:21 pm

soup and salad sounds pretty good... though its a little early in the day for wine dirnking on my end."said with a small smile and a nod, eyes wandering aboutt he bar, taking in the atomosphere about them.

"Its a nice place, i happened up it my accident... got really lost while i was out and about."

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:32 pm

She smiled and ordered the soup and salad for them.

"Then how about some juice."

She waited till everything had been brought to them.

"I have enjoyed my time here enough that I have been here a couple months."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:57 pm

juice would be awesome, yeah"a smile from doctor blake and a quick thank you to the tender when the juice was brought down. the glass brought to his lips for a sip.

"Three months, thats a while? do you work here too? I'm staying at this other place, the phoenix eye out, well its out there somewhere. thereis a free clinic not far from it, working there to pay for the room.

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:10 pm

She began to eat while she thought how best to answer him.

"No, I don't work here, lets just say that I enjoy the view and have made a few friends, actually I don't really work any where."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:30 pm

Maddie finally reached the bar, and winked at Emilia. "Here you go the key to the good Doctors room. Now what can I get you guys to eat?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:27 pm

Did he mention he was a doctor? probably, knowing him he forgot but thats cool."Yes, I am a good doctor, surgeon actually... but I also like internal medicine too, better usually, people are usually in less dire straits when they see me. We got soup and Salad right now, what else is good?" spoonful of soup into his mouth.

and now there was his key, which he picked up and gave madeline a smile" thank you, I'll go put my stuff up there after lunch."

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:30 pm

"Ok, well I can see Emila has you very well taken care of. If you guys need anything, I'll be behind the bar." She gave Emila a wink that said have fun, and headed to the bar.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:55 pm

Emilia winked back at Maddie.

"Yes I have him well taken care of good thing no one had a chance to warn him about me."

She laughed.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:59 pm

Alot of winking going on here, it made him a bit nervous. like he was missing out on something. but he kept that thought to himself, taking another sip of his soup, chasing it with a drink form his water.

''is there a reason I should have been warned about you?" eyes from his soup up on his fellow diner." because I can really go back and ask about.

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:06 pm

She smiled at him and laughed.

"Don, can I call you Don insted of Donald? I have a reputation for liking my men I flirt with everyone here in the Inn."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:10 pm

"Don works... hm, no one really calls me that... good stuff" smiling bright and then taking a sip from his soup once again. followed by a slow nodding head bob." oh, well I can imagine that would be something good to know... keeps a gent from taking things the wrong way right?"

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:16 pm

She nodded her head back as she took a bite if her salad.

"Well Don you may call me Em, or Emmy."

She took a drink of the juice.

"Yes it is a good piece of information to know. I am the way I am because of my father and make no aplogies for it."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:39 pm

Nor should you, we dont have control over who we are for the most part if you really think about it. even out personality is an amalgam of what our parents had...."finishing up his soup and picking his juice up again. "sorry about that, I tend to ramble on sometimes. that soup was fantastic."

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:43 pm

"I take after my father more then most children would. Only thing I got from my mother was my ears."

She laughed.

"My personlity is all daddy dearest."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:49 pm

"and they are very nice ears. I really dont have much in common with either of my parents, they're farm people out in kansas. had to leave home, for you know a couple of reasons." a pause to sip."Paramount of which being that i wanted to go to med school, and so... I did"

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:55 pm

"Ah you're from earth?"

She listened.

"My father sent me to school. Lets just say what I was tought was not traditional."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:59 pm

"well yeah, truth be told I didnt even know this place was out here until like six months ago... thought earth and you know that universe there was it... what do you mean by what you where taught was not traditional? did you ahve one of those teachers that didn't like homework or anything?"

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:10 pm

She leaned close to him.

"Oh I had plenty of homework, and it was all very enjoyable. I speak 4 languages fluently and several more I know enough to get the basics across."

She looked up at him.

"My other homework was even more interesting."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:12 pm

I can speak German, and norwegin... I can also read Nordic runes..." eyes still watching her he didnt move when she leaned over, though he did offer an interested look beofre adding." what was your ther interesitng homework, did you have to go out and get an internship somewhere?

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:18 pm

She laughed.

"I speak French, German, Elven, and Common on Earth that would be English. As for the other intersting homework. Have you ever seen the Kama Sutra? Lets just say I know and can do all of the positions amung other things."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:33 pm

"Das War Vier" said with a bit of a grin, bringing his juice to his lips for another sip that he then choked on a bit." Well, I dont know if that is interesting or innappropriate to assign as homework... but you know what they say about those public schools 'ey?

DrDonaldBlake

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:36 pm

She laughed when he chocked on his juice.

"That homework is perfectly acceptible when your father is Eros."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:41 pm

Maddie had a bottle of whiskey, and a couple of shot glasses. She walked over to the table. "Would you two like a stiff drink?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next