Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Off to a ... start?

3 posters

Go down

Off to a ... start? Empty Off to a ... start?

Post by JonLouis Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:37 am

JonLouis had no idea where to go to get anything around here. It was his experience that bar keeps tended to know a thing or two about the local terrain. He made his way down to the bar. Where had he been staying all this time? Well, with the Goddess' men of course. There was some comfort in sleeping in a dormitory like setting. But it was time to buckle down and get things going. He would have to return to Earth soon, the council would be missing him soon enough.

As always, his man servant was with him. He never left JonLouis' side unless told to. Once they reached the bar, JonLouis took a seat, as did his servant. He waited for the lovely lady he had seen working here before. The beau brunette who's smile could brighten a room. She seemed so innocent. It had also been his experience that it was the innocent ones you needed to watch out for. In fact, that was what he would call her, Beauté innocente, innocent beauty. He thought he had heard her name said before, Madeline was it? But no, not to JonLouis, to him she was Beauté innocente, nothing else would do.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Off to a ... start? Empty Re: Off to a ... start?

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:13 am

Madeline smilede at the gentleman who came up to the bar. "Good day Sir, my name is Madeline. How might I be of service."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:15 pm

He came in from a different door. Still dressed in his best from the memorial. He saw JonLouis and Maddie. He smiled and stepped up to the bar behind the servant JonLouis had, as quiet as could be. He always did like startling people. He looked to Maddie and nodded then spoke, after she did of course.

"What every they have is on me. No arguing JonLouis." He grinned and set a bottle down, "In fact this first one is on me literally. You as well Maddie. four small glasses please."

He turned to JonLouis, "Unless you would not like to try my father's special brew?," he asked with a chuckle already knowing the answer.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:13 pm

Madeline gave Dre a warm smile. "You did a wonderful job at the memorial Dre, Your father would have been proud. "

Maddie set out three glasses instead of four. She had enough to drink for one day. "Sorry Dre I think I'll pass this time. Your umm father's special brew is more potent than anything behind this bar."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:35 am

JonLouis smiled when Dreconis offered him some of the infamous Krow's special brew. "Ahh, I finally get to partake of the drink of infamy." He accepted his offer and so did his man servant. JonLouis lifted his glass once poured as did the servant. "To Krow" The servant echoed his sentiment. And then they swallowed down large drinks of the brew. JonLouis would never feel the effects of the brew, not unless there was a whole lot more of it. But the man servant was human. He had to take it easy on the strong stuff. "Merci Dreconis."
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:20 am

Maddie leaned back againist the back counter, and grinned as she watched the men toast.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:15 am

JonLouis was happy to see Dreconis. "Tell me my good man, how are your mothers? I have not had much time with the Goddess lately, but I hear that your other mother is about as well. I have yet to have the pleasure. So, I inquire of both." He had some other things to inquire about as well, but priorities.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:59 am

"Inquire away. I have not seen the Goddess much, I must admit. Been busy with the memorial and such. Sheena is well, all things considered. She may be heading for the Castle soon to begin preparations there for the funeral of father. I know she is said and lonely and lost without him. I also know she is upset about a few things, but am smart enough to know not to get involved.

"Seems she has been searching for something for a friend of ours."

He saw JonLouis taking the brew for granted. "JonLouis, I must mention. Even the Kindred feel the effects of the brew. It is my father's brew and he was Kindred after all. So may I advise easy consumption. I have even seen the Goddess fall on her arse because of it."

He chuckled at that memory, then looked at JonLouis. "You look like a man with something on your mind. What is it?"
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:08 am

JonLouis took another drink of the brew, it was rather delicious. He nodded as Dreconis mentioned that he had not spent much time with his mother the Goddess lately. And he heard his words in regards to his other mother as well. "Well then, perhaps after all the funeral business is done with you will get a chance at some time with your mother the Goddess. As for your mother, Sheena is it? I would love to meet her one day. She simply must be an extraordinary woman. I am sorry for your loss, I know your father has been gone for some time now, but I also know that the wounds have not yet healed, for any of you."

He was about to take another drink when he heard him say that The Goddess had fallen prey to the drink and landed on her back side. He lowered his hand back down and arched an eyebrow. "Oh? I truly must hear this story some day. She had never shared this information with The Council. Not that she ever reports in like she should to begin with." He winked and finished the small glass of the drink. "As for what is upon my mind. I wish to do some shopping and maybe even make some reservations. I am in need of some information on New Haven."
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:20 am

Maddie perked up. " I know of a shop in town called Fabrications by Design that a friend of mine Leo took me to, and bought me some clothes and a really nice necklace. Outside of that. I haven't spent too much time outside the Inn. But you know you could ask the owner of this establishment, her name is De'Ryanna. She knows more about this town than I do."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:27 am

JonLouis smiled at her. "Merci Beauté innocente. That will be a good place for me to visit. I believe my suit for Thanksgiving was from there." He smiled to them both. "Forgive me, but I must depart. I have much to do." He finished his drink and waited for his man servant to finish his as well. Then with a slight bow to both, they left for town.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:05 am

Maddie gave JonLouis a warm smile. "Glad I could be of help. Take care, and nice to meet you."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down