Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A New Start

Go down

A New Start Empty A New Start

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:26 pm

She walked up to the Inn cautiously. She was not used to things here in New Haven. The part of Rhy'Din she was from was the entire other side of the planet. She took a deep breath and climbed the steps to the door. She stopped, noticing the two men who were sitting there talking. She gave a nodded bow to each before she entered. Her soft footsteps gave her the illusion of floating rather than walking. She carried one bag, it was in front of her, held by both hands. She approached the counter and stood there in silence waiting for someone to come along and help her.

((This gave me a chance to repost and add a little more detail, I like this post better. No worries.))

Back to top Go down

A New Start Empty Re: A New Start

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:07 pm

Being notified that someone was at the front desk De'Ryanna headed downstairs. For this occasion she was in a light silver - some would say gray- dress that fit at the top with long sleeves and a skirt that covered her feet. She moved with precision and purpose.

Entering the main hall she saw the newcomer and greeted her with a warm smile as she took her spot behind the desk. "Greetings. Welcome to Tel'Ranaemyn. How may I help you."

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:07 am

The Princess looked to the one who spoke to her. "Good day ma'am. Would you perhaps have a room available that I may utilize for some nights?" She was tired of traveling. She figured the other side of the planet was far enough to suit her needs.

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:42 am

Hearing that the lady wanted a room De'Ryanna went for the papers she kept on the shelf of the desk. There were two papers, one that told about the Inn: the amenities, hours and operation of the kitchen, and general things. The other paper said the first was understood and asked for a signature.

"We have rooms from simple to extravagant, from one silver to one gold a night." Here is where she paused. With the funds they were getting from the other patrons there was no pressing need for funds. Still. "We also take service in exchange for a room, meaning that you volunteer to help out around here. Check in guest, tend the bar, the garden, or even run an errand or two for us." The Inn was rather large and the staff wasn't. Having extra people to help out worked for their benefit.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:49 pm

She took the two papers and read them while the lady explained things to her. She nodded in aknowledgment as she listened. "I do not need too much in a room." Her words were soft and carefully measured. "Perhaps, do you have one with electricity? I rather like watching television." She set the papers on the counter to sign them.

She looked up to the lady before she signed.
"I will give you twenty in gold to start off with, and I can run errands for you, I can also be of help within the garden. I am afraid though, I am not very skilled in those other areas. But I am willing to help out. One should always give back twice what they take to ensure survival of all things great and small."

With that being said she held up her right index finger and the tip bagen to glow. She ran her finger across the bottom of the page that required her signature and the ink seemed to soak through the page and appear. Her paper was signed. She handed it back to the lady with a pleasant smile as she returned her hand to holding her bag.

"You may call me Princess or Dalia. I will answer to either. What may I call you ma'am?" She was the picture of poise and polliteness. To be anything else would bring shame upon her family.

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:43 pm

"You may call me De'Ryanna and yes, I can give you a room with electricity. Not too small, not to large." She was checking the books for the appropriate room. "A good bed, dresser, desk with a television, and full bath."

Taking a room key from that same shelf she offered it in exchange for the papers. "Helping in the garden would be wonderful. Fall is coming soon and some of the trees will loose there leaves. Thank you Dalia." De'Ryanna offered a smile. "You can pay when you check out if you wish. Your room is 201b, in the second wing of the Inn. Top of the stairs and to the left."

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:31 am

She took her key with a smile. "Thank you De'Ryanna." It was then that she heard someone behind her hit the floor. She turned around to see a young lady on the floor. Her friend was lifting her head into her lap. "Forgive me, De'Ryanna, I wish to get the lady some water." She placed her bag upon the floor at her feet and walked over to the bar. She went behind it and found a glass.

She filled the glass with water and carried it over to the two on the floor. "Perhaps, this may help." She handed the glass of water to the blonde lady holding the other ones head. "I fainted once, someone brought me water when I came to, it made me feel a little better." With that she walked back to her bag and grabbing it up, proceded to her room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down