Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Memorial (Semi Open)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Memorial (Semi Open) Empty Memorial (Semi Open)

Post by Beastie Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:56 pm

(Sorry folks, but as explained in the cork board message. Like to keep this one open to those that were in the SBR. Thanks for understanding. Do not plan on having this long and drawn out. Plan on topic closing Sunday night at midnight server time.That is Sunday going into Monday...lol)

He stepped out into the Gardens, not really ready for today. He was dressed in his best. A purple tunic with House Darkmane's crest on it, just above the heart. A pair of black baggy breeches, and a cloak. The later held together by his old SBR pin. It had definitely seen better days, but it was as important as everything else.

He examined everything with a fine tooth comb. Making sure all the kegs were just so, that the food was ready, the the painting of his father he had taken from the castle was there. He stopped for a moment and actually wondered if an others beside him and Sheena were going to show. Maybe everyone else had said their goodbyes or did not like him. He did nto think this was the case, but well he was worried.

For after this came the truly hard part, burying his father. Then he would be the next Lord of the House. He shook his head at that, simply because he did not think he could do it. Oh well, time and the Fates would tell. He still paced, his scaly head hanging low. He knew he could have shifted, but his father always liked this form. 'That form,' he would always say, 'was made fer Dancing, and ye be the best Dancer I know.'

"Well father, today I Dance as you did. In the ring and through politics. Give me the wisdom and strength to do our House proud and to make it grow," he said softly to himself as he looked at the painting.

Last edited by Dreconis on Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Memorial (Semi Open) Empty Re: Memorial (Semi Open)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:15 pm

-Sheena made her way to the gardens dressed in a long dress that covered her feet and she left her feet bare for this not wanting to be any more uncomfortable that she would already be. She saw Dre there pacing back and forth and then heard his words. She moved up next to him silently and placed a hand on his arm.-

You will make both of us proud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:22 pm

He jumped at the touch, thinking there was a spirit or something. He nodded his head. "Time will tell mother."

He sighs, "I miss him terribly. I do not know if I can do it. Think anyone will come?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:27 pm

Krys entered the room, it was well decorated, and fitting. She was sure Lord Krownar would have been proud. Krys had bought a new dress for the occasion, and had dyed her a light brown. She saw Sheena and her brother, and walked over towards them, and gave her brother a hug. "Hello Dre, Sheena, this is really nice what you are doing. Thank you for inviting me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:28 pm

-She sighed fighting back the tears that were already starting to well up in her eyes. She looked around at the offerings and the set up and nodded. She laughed a little.-

They will show if for nothing else than the free food and drinks. I miss him also more than I believe I even knew. You can do this it is in your blood. He is your biological father after all and not just someone who adopted you.

-She needed to remind him that Krow is very much a part of who he is in blood and in spirit. Sheena turned her attention and smiled at the person. For a moment she nearly did not recognize her.-

Thank you for coming Krystal glad you could be apart of this and your hair looks lovely that shade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:36 pm

"Mother stop. You are as much as mother as Venis is. You raised me. You helped calm me down and calmed down father. You are the rock of House Darkmane and I love you dearly. I hope you will stay there and help me like you did father."

He looked up and saw....woah was that Krystal? returning the hug he spoke to her.

"Hello Sis. Thank you for coming. But speaking of invites. i have one for you. I want you to come see Castle Darkmane. Travel with me and Sheena when we go lay father to rest and then hang out. Will you come?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:42 pm

Maddie entered the room and saw Dre and Krystal talking. This felt surreal to her. She remembered Lord Krownar, she had been kind of a father figur to her, as so many in the Society had, considering she was the only child when she had joined the society. Ans she thought alot of him.

She walked over to the others. "Hello everyone."

Last edited by Madeline on Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:47 pm

Krys had tears in her eyes. "Of course I will brother. It would be an honor."
She saw Maddie enter. "Hello Madeline, thanks for coming."

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:56 pm

He hugged Krystal once more. "Good we will make plans soon."

He looked up as he saw Maddie. "Hello Maddie, thank you for coming." He walked over and gave her a hug too.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Airtia S. Cauthon Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:57 pm

She had read about the funeral announcement a day or two ago and had made plans on attending. Krownar had meant a lot to her even if she had never expressed it too much while he was living. Out of the men that she had met in her life Krow had been a father-type figure and Sheena the mother.

That morning she and Gawain got dressed. He helped fit her into her long black satin dress, which fitted around the torso and lose from off the hips enableing her freedom of movement. The straps of the dress were thin and her hair was left out and pulled back from her face.

Gawain was wearing a tux by Christian Dior is because, even though a werewolf, he was no animal. It looked good on him and Airtia got to do what she hadn't done in a long time: straighten his suit and fix his tie.

They made their way down to the gardens together, her hand resting on his arm. Once they arrived they paused a moment to look around and saw a gathering around the picture of Krow.

Dre was there, as well as Madeline, Krystal, and Sheena. Truthfully, everyone there was family. "Greetings. Tis good tae see e'eryone. Sheena. Dreconis."

Airtia S. Cauthon
Airtia S. Cauthon

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:05 pm

He looked up as he heard a new voice. Airtia and the Furball? In a tux? Well here was something he did not expect. Then again, strange things did happen around the Dirty bird.

"Thank you both for coming. It means a lot to mean, Sheena, and father as well. Looking good in the tux there Furball. Cut a hole for the tail like a I did?" He chuckled.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:07 pm

-Sheena looked around at everyone that had shown up so far and could not help but smile. It seems the ones she treated as her family have come to visit. She would have to make sure to get with each of them later for now she spoke to everyone after Dre had greeted them.-

Thank you all for coming. I am glad to see all of you and I know Krow would be as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:14 pm

Gawain strolled in alongside the hottest redhead in the world...go on, ask him if it ain't true....with a slight smile. He was lost in a memory of a spar he and Krownar had shared a long while ago, and wondering where the time had gone. What shook him back to the present? Airtia was fussing with his tie. Again. He grumbled a little, but still smiled. After all, she was there to fuss with his tie! He stepped over toward Dreconis, and when he did, he pressed his fist to his chest, bowed his head, and spoke. "Tai'shar Darkmane. You do your father much honor, Dre. I can see the House Darkmane is in good hands. Claws. You get the point." Then, in an uncharacteristic moment, Gawain slipped over to Dre, gave him a rib-crunching hug, and stepped back. "Good to know his memory won't die, brother." With that, he stuck out his hand. A slight smirk at that comment...."Well, -my- tail goes away when I shift back to this skin, so no need." He looked over to Airtia, and sighed, speaking as if reciting. "I am also not to shift in this tux if I don't want to be gloves, earmuffs, and a cute pocketbook."Smirk.

Last edited by Gawain on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gawain
Gawain

Number of posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:31 pm

Maddie saw Gawain and Airitia walk into the room and went to hugged them both. "Hello Airtia, Hello Dad."

Maddie didn't refer to Gawain as that, that often, but she had missed him, and in her heart, he will always will be her Dad, even if he was only her foster parent.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:36 pm

He watched Gawain. Honour to Darkmane. Maybe there would be. After all he had friends and family like this to support him. Maybe the House was taking a different road and would survive. Before he could answer, he was given a huge hug. What happened? This was not Gawain. Maybe he got laid.

As he was set down, he saw the hand come out and took it. Actually clasping his forearm as father use to do. Then he heard what he had said about shifting. He looked from Air to him and back. Then let out the biggest roar of laughter he could. "Least it would not be imitation fur."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:41 pm

"Good to see you to Airtia. Also nice to knowGawain cleans up so well."

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcadia Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:37 pm

::Arcadia was a bundle of nerves ever since she received word that her package had been found. She had been crying ever since she heard that Sheena and Dre found Kyra. She had so much to say to her but knew there would be a lot of questions but that would all have to wait. Also, in the message she was told that they were planning on having a memorial service for Krow and her prescence was requested. She had started packing her things a few days a head of time and prepared the carriage for the trip. The day before the memorial is when she started her journey to the inn by giving instructions to the carriage driver so he would know where they were going. During the trip she started writing letters to various people but she was going to make one final attempt at finding Kyra's father. For whatever reason she was not able to let it go that he just vanished into thin air and no one seems to remember him. She often wondered if she had dreamt him but when she thinks of Kyra she knows in her heart she didn't. The driver stopped in front of the inn and let Arcadia out. She spoke briefly to the driver to have him wait to the side as she was headed to the gardens for the memorial knowing it had already started. Making her way to the garden she stopped just on the inside of the entrance and stood to the side. So many people were already there and she didn't want to intrude on them. She stayed in the back letting everyone have their time with Sheena and Dre and she would get her turn soon enough.::

Arcadia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:50 pm

Tasha stepped out into the garden and walked over to where everyone else was standing. She wore a long black dress, it was rather plain and toned down for her. Her cloak bore the crest of the SBR. She carried a long stem white rose. The rose of peace. Leviathan was at her side.

She walked over to where everyone else was gathered. "Hello everyone. Dre, you do your father a great service honoring him this way. Hello Sheena, nice to see you. Krystal, Maddie. Airtia, I am happy to see you. Gawain, nice look for you." She placed the rose at the base of the picture of Krow and then offered a hug to Dre, then one to Sheena. She had missed Krow as well. He was always so nice to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:06 pm

Venis stepped out into the garden just a few feet behind Tasha and Leviathan. Midnight at her side she wore a very long black gown. The only hint of color was the Darkmane colors banded across her chest. She carried a white rose in one hand, and tissue in the other. Her cloak was a ceremonial cloak she had made. Upon the back was her crest, the crest for the SBR and the crest for the House of Darkmane. She wore her hair partially pulled up causing a cascading effect that was always a favorite of Krow's.

She approached everyone with a somber tone to her walk. She placed her rose at the base of his picture just as Tasha had. Then she kissed the first two fingers on her right hand and placed them to his face in the picture. She whispered one word. "Forever."

She then turned her attention to those gathered. "Dre, he's so proud of you, and he's watching over us all. You've done a good thing here son, you and Sheena both. He loves you both so very much." She gave her son a big hug and then wiped a blood tear from her eye. "Sheena, I am so glad you are here. I have missed you. I'm sorry we haven't had a chance to see each other before today. He misses you very much." She hugged Sheena then. Something felt a little off, but she would have that conversation with her later.

She turned her attention to the others gathered. "Krys, Maddie. Sweetheart, your hair." She frowned but left it at that. She gave her daughter a hug and then one for Maddie as well. "Gawain, nice to see Airtia dressed you today." She smiled and winked as she gave him a hug. She had to wipe away another blood tear. Krow would be giving her hell for all these tears. "Air, I have missed you. I'm happy to see you." She remembered that Airtia wasn't one for hugs and so she held out her hand to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:59 pm

-She smiled as she noticed that Arcadia was able to make it. Shows her that her messengers are able to get to and from the castle quickly. She also seen Tasha come in and speak to her. Returning her hug she whispered.-

I am glad you could make it.

-Venis came up to hug her but she stepped back and spoke calmly to her.-

Thank you for your words but I do not need you to tell me how much my husband loves me and misses me. Our hearts are still one and nothing could ever change that. Now if you will excuse me I see someone I need to speak with.

-She turned back to her son and whispered to him.-

We have a guest that just arrived that I believe you will want to greet personally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:50 pm

Krys had hugged her mother back, and smiled. "You like it Mom? I want to be taken more seriously, and I figure why not start with a new look." She knew in her heart that her Mom probably didn't like it, but she wanted to be different.

She then gave Tasha a hug.
"Hello Tasha, nice to see you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:55 pm

Maddie gave Venis a hug back. "Good to see you Venis, I hope your doing well."

Maddie stepped back, and let Sheena greet Venis. She went and stood at Gawains side.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Airtia S. Cauthon Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:56 pm

Hearing Dre's comment to Gawain about imimtation fur was comical and she laughed a bit before she had turned to Sheena to give her a smile. Perhaps later she would tell her that she had always thought of her as a mother figure. Considering her relation to Dre, it would make sense. Instead she bowed her head in respect. "I 'ave missed ye Sheena. T'as been too long."

"Madeline, ye 'ave grown much. As 'ave ye Krystal and Tasha." No one stays young forever. Even immortals age, not visibly but emotionally and in maturity.

And then there was Venis who had her hand extended. Airtia took it in a firm grasp as she looked up to her. "Venis, tie good tae see ye. Looking well fer all the time spent away. I trust that ye are doing well, fer if yer nae, then we should 'ave a talk."

Airtia S. Cauthon
Airtia S. Cauthon

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:07 pm

"Thank you Airtia, it's nice to see you as well. I see you still haven't lost your touch either, I see you got Furball in a monkey suit." She winked at Airtia, and grinned at Gawain. Then takes a step back before Gawain pops her in the back of the head.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:25 pm

Venis would talk to Sheena later, she was not going to turn this into a scene. She smiled and tried to put her best foot forward. But when Airtia said what she had, she nearly lost it. "As soon as possible, I would love some time to talk. I really would" She knew that this was going to be hard, but she didn't realize that it would be made harder by some having bad feelings towards her. It was definitely something to be worked through later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next