Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Oh what a beautiful day ...

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Oh what a beautiful day ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh what a beautiful day ...

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:21 pm

She smiled and tilted her head higher lifting herself to her toes holding his shoulders. "To unlace me later." A faint whisper before she pressed her lips to his.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Movers from beyond Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:24 pm

They get up the stairs huffing and puffing. The one person knocked on room 302 when he did not get an answer he went across the way and knocked on that door hoping he was not distrubing anything.

The Movers from beyond

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:28 pm

She growls as she steps away to go answer the door. Flinging it open she blurts out quickly. "Yes?" She didn't sound angry, just frustrated with the timing.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Movers from beyond Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:29 pm

The guy jumped back a little. "Oi am sorry 'iss but the guy from 'ext 'oor said that if 'r was not there to 'nock on this 'oor. Is the said person here. we 'ave 'is belongings."

The Movers from beyond

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:36 pm

She smiled. "I'm sorry, yes, he's here." She turns to walk away from the left open door. "Honey, it's for you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:38 pm

He gets up and looks at the door "Ah yes excellent. The three guitars and the swords are here then yes?" He moved over to his door unlocked it and opened it for them." Just put the stuff in the middle of the room I will move them around as I see fit ok?"
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by The Movers from beyond Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:42 pm

The group looks at the lady seeing that they might have intruped something that they should not have but when the guy came out smiling and opened the door to his room for them to drop the stuff off they just nodded and went into the room put the stuff down as they went and went back to to get more stuff. By the time they were done there was carriers of cloths, three guitar cases and 7 thin cases with a bunch of sword stands. The main guy tapped Shuda on the shoulder. "Hey chap with everything that will 30 gold even."

The Movers from beyond

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:49 pm

She stood in her doorway, leaning against the door jam. She watched in silence, as things were getting moved in. A smile spread across her face. "Bass hon?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:53 pm

He looked at her "Yep one bass electric, one acoustic, and one normal six string electric. I have a wide collection of swords that I brought with me also." With that he gave the main guy a platinum coin. "There you go sir I know it pays for more than enough and there should be enough for a tip for everyone."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Movers from beyond Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:03 pm

He looked at the coin and nodded. "This will be more then enough sir. Well have a good day." With that all the movers started to leave teh third floor and started to talk about what to buy with their share of teh money.

The Movers from beyond

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:43 pm

She smiled. "Very nice, you'll have to play something for me someday." She liked musicians, especialy guitarists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:52 pm

He smiles "Sure I think I can do that one day. as for now lets get down and put our costumes on ok?" He slowly walks up to and then puts a hand behind her to pinch her butt after the pinch he runs over to her room to get the cloths on.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:47 am

She jumps slightly and squeaks. Then she gives chase. She was officially bound and determined to get him back for that. And she needed to hurry, Tasha should be getting back soon to get dressed herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:50 am

He laughed as he heard the squeak. He was getting chased around the rooms before finally deciding to jump onto the couch and lay flat on his back. "Ok Ok Ok I give." He was holding up his hands as a sign of peace.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:59 am

She was laughing as she saw him hit the couch. She sort-of jumped on top of him laying on her stomach. While facing him she grinned. "So, you like pinching my butt do you? And tickling me as well, yes? Well, I cannot return the favor of the pinch my dear, but the tickling I can." And she began to tickle him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:18 am

He smiles at her. "Unlike you sweety I am not ticklish in the least." He laughs at the look on her face.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:23 am

The look on her face was rather funny, it was one of those 'ah, not fair' faces. "Honey, everyone is ticklish somewhere." And with that she slid her hand between them headed for the waist of his pants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:37 am

He puts his hands on her wrist. "Hey now are we not suppose to get ready for this costume party or are you trying to do something else." He had a wicked smirk on his face.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:10 am

She grinned. Then with a look of pure innocence on her face. "What, I'm just looking for the tickle spot." As her hand slid into his pants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:16 am

He laughs at what she was doing."OK now come on we have to get ready there will be plenty of time for that sort of stuff later." He kisses her lightly on the lips.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:48 am

She returns his kiss and smiles. "Spoil sport." She giggled and rolled off of him to her knees on the floor. "You're right dear. Everyone else will be ready soon, and Tasha should be here momentarily, I would like to be headed out before she gets here. Give her some privacy. But if you don't mind, I would like to check on Venis before we leave. Make sure she is ok, and is going. Plus she might want everyone to go out there together. She has this thing about entrances. That is, if it's ok with you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:51 am

"That is fine by me. I mean I have only meet Venis only once and that was at the bar." He gets up and goes into the other room just in case her room mate showed up and started to put on his costume. The only thing that he was not use to when putting on costumes was the chains going around body and the three chokers with one of them going slant wise that was a hard one to put on.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:23 am

She got up off the floor and followed him. "Need some help hon. Yea, I remember, Venis calls you Sparky? I think it's kinda cute." She gets close to him to help him with his costume.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:30 am

He laughs as she helps him buckle all the leather straps on the costume. "I might just like this costume." With that he goes into the bathroom to dye his hair and puts in the one colored contact and puts the eye patch on. "You do realize that until I adjust to see out of one eye I am going to miss grabbing thing and dance right?"
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:45 am

She laughed. "You'll be ok honey, my butt might actually get a break." She laughed even more. She got her costume on and was lacing up the front. "Babe, can you pull this tighter for me please?" She put the wig on and adjusted it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next