Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Checking Out

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Checking Out - Page 2 Empty Re: Checking Out

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:15 am

He looked at her, a brow raised. He wondered if she really would come back up. He had to trust her so he nodded to her and turned to head up the stairs. Looking back over his shoulder he said softly. "Du be nae tu long. Anythin I du be able tu be duin why I du be waitin fer ye?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:49 am

-She turned to him and smiled shaking her head.-

No I will be along in a few moments.

-Not seeing anyone she grabbed a piece of paper and a writing utensil and began to write a note for De'Ryanna letting her know that she was going to be staying after all and thanking her. Also, in the note she had a request. Once it was written she folded it closed and left it on the desk. She then turned and headed up to her room. Not sure if Zeph made it up there yet.-

NOTE:
Miss De'Ryanna -

Thank you for speaking with me and suggesting I take a walk it truly helped. Please have Zephyr Eurus' belongings brought to my room and I will make sure the key is returned and you are paid for his room for the time he was in there. If he is needed he will be in my room with me.

Thank you again.
Katyana Phyros

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:12 pm

He was upstairs already and decided to take a bath. He was in the process of undressing and was thinking about today. He was standing there looking in the mirror at the brand on his back. Picking out the pieces of the burnt shirt in it. He was very lsot in all things and would not hear much of anything at all. Since he was thinking of Kat his body was having a reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:25 pm

-She walked into her room and did not immediately see him. She went in search of him after she shut the door. She stopped when she saw him in the bathroom picking out pieces of burnt shirt from his back. She just stood there not sure what to say or do at this point. With a low tone she spoke.-

Are you ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:04 am

He looked at her and was startled. "Aye. I du be jest fine. I ded be gettin a wee bit angry. We du be noin what du be hapin when I du be duin that. This jest du be a thing that du be needin done. I du be glad ye ded be makin it up. All du be well?"

He looked at her and was smiling then turrned around so he was facing her. Other things evident.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:59 pm

(I am moving these posts back to Kat's Room)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2