Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Checking Out

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Checking Out Empty Checking Out

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:19 pm

-She got up while Zeph was still sound asleep in her bed. She sat next to him for what seemed like eternity wondering if she was doing the right thing. She still did not know but got up and went to the bathroom to take her shower. Once done she got dressed and began to pack up what clothes and other things she had with her. After finishing up she went back to watch him sleep for a few more moments and then leaned down to kiss him goodbye. As she stood up she left a note on the bed next to him where she was sure he expected her to be when he woke up. She gathered her bags as she headed for the door. Taking special care not to wake him she opened the door and walking out of it closing the door behind her. She stood there briefly and let out a sigh before heading downstairs to pay for the room and to return the key to the front desk. Once she got downstairs she stood at the front desk waiting for someone to come assist her with checking out.-

Back to top Go down

Checking Out Empty Re: Checking Out

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:59 pm

Morning, it was time to get the day started. Down the steps she went in her white shift dress with the seven bands of color at the hem. She had not thought that there would be someone at the desk, however, as she was making her way down she became alerted that someone was there. That is when she saw Katyana.

A warm smile was presented in greeting. "Good day. May I help you with something?"
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:41 am

-She half smiled to De'Ryanna and nodded-

Morning, I just need to settle my bill and return the key. The only request I make is that no one goes into the room for a few days. I will gladly pay for it through the end of the week.

-She was sure that her request would be understood soon enough.-

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:38 pm

She was checking out? Was it not recently that she saw her down at the bar talking with the other patrons? De'Ryanna pulled out her book and began flipping through the pages to the appropriate section.

"Was there something wrong with your room as for the reason you are leaving? I thought that I had seen you enjoying the company of your friend not long ago." She found Katyana's name on the book. "If the room is a problem I am sure we can arrange for a better one."

Think of it as a survey. Wanting to know how the guest enjoyed their stay so that they can make improvements.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:20 pm

-She shook her head to De'Ryanna.-

No there is no problem with the room. It was perfect everything I asked for. Thank you. I just feel as though I am causing more problems for my friends by being here. I think it is best that I move along and let them enjoy their time here. But thank you for your concern.

-She believed there was nothing more to say than that.-

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:55 pm

She nodded slowly. "For the rest of the week, it will be 10 gold all together please." That would cover the amount of time she had spent here, as well as any food expenses she may have used.

"It may not be my place to say, but friends need each other. Perhaps you are feeling that way because you have not seen your friends in a while." She offered her a smile. "When friends have been away from each other for a while, and they find each other again, they expect it to be light and fun, as if there was never any time apart at all. It's not always like that. Sometimes it can be awkward at first, but that's merely because the time apart makes it so. But things normal out."

A talker. De'Ryanna often spoke out of place, or too much, depending on circumstances.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:20 pm

-She nodded and let out a sigh as she handed over the money.-

You are right it does change things and I can't take somethings back at this point.

-She shrugged slightly the smile having slipped from her face. She worried about what was the right thing to do.-

Do you ever wonder if it would have been better not to reunite with friends?

-She knew the question was an odd one but asked it anyway.-

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:42 pm

Silent for a moment. While she understood the concept of having friends, she never had any that she had to leave. There were people who she had met again after years of being apart.

"It's always a question as to whether or not what we are doing is the right thing. The answer to your question is determined on what you want to get out of seeing them again." There was another pause as she collected the money. "What may seem like a bad idea at first, may prove to be otherwise and end up being the best decision you could make. Do not think on what is logical to do. If you are doing something and your natural being is mourning because of it, then it is not what you should be doing."

De'Ryanna gave Katyana a smile. "If you are regretting leaving, for whatever your reasons may be, then leaving is not what you should do. Perhaps you would do well to take a walk. The fresh air could do you well and settle thoughts."

The money was put in the box. "Your friends need you."

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:06 pm

-She noddged to her and decided to go for that walk before she turned in her key. She jingled the key and spoke to her.-

Thank you and I will hold on to this until after my walk.

-She gathered her bags and walked out the door to take her walk.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:43 pm

He awoke in the room several hours, arm reaching out to touch her. He felt nothing and sat bolt upright. He saw the note and read it. Wind Blast. What did he do now?

He got up and got dressed, then bolted out the door. After running smack into it first, forgetting it was closed and locked. He held his nose as he ran, then ran out the door. He whislted calling for Deamon and told him to find Kitty Kat. He bounded after the cat.

Deamon found her and tackled her, covering her in licks. He stood over her, nose held by one hand and a sad expression on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:15 am

-She felt it coming and was thankful she had set her belongings on a bench while she took her walk. She laid there underneath Deamon and allowed him to cover her in licks. She felt eyes looking down at her and all she could do was look up at him with her own sadness washing over her face. She knew he was going to be hurt but at this point she did not know what to do or how to fix it.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:51 pm

He stood there and looked at her. He then looked up and past her. His voice was soft, "What ded be I duin or nae be duin tu be drivin ye off? This moor of my teachin of why women du be smilin wit Beatie? Fer ye du nae be smilin? Du be it fine tu be abandon yer friends that du be wantin ye tu be stayin wit them now?"

He turned his head so she would not see his facial expression, though the wind did seem to pick up a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:31 pm

-She felt the wind pick up and knew he was upset about the situation. She whispered to Deamon and he went bounding off into the woods. She took a deep breath as she stood up and faced him. She knew he wanted answers but she just wasn't sure what to tell him. She started to touch his arm but decided against that and folded her hands in front of her.-

You did nothing wrong, I promise you that. I am sorry but.....I thought I was doing what was best for you given the fact that.....

-She shook her head and turned where she was not facing him to hide the tears that were welling up in her eyes. She just stood there until she was sure she was not going to cry in front of him.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:52 pm

His head wipped around, his icy blues flashing like lightning.

"What du be best fer me? What du be best fer me du be promisin me thin's then du be slippin out intu when i du be sleepin? It ded be a ploy, tu be tellin me tht ye be showin me why women du be smilin 'round the Beastie? That all du be what du be best fer me?"

As he spoe the wind picked up more, and the smell of burning flesh would be smelled, he then did somehting her had not done since the day they met, "Katayan Phyros, in what du be the best time in what we du be nowin du be a shurt life fer mortals, we du be doin many many many a things. Sum we du be proud of and sum we du be duin 'cause it du be important. But this....this i du be nae how tu be describin. I ded be wantin ye tu be stayin 'ere wi me tu be seeing the Wind Blasted Beastie. I ded be thinkin t'ere ded be sumthin t'ere but I du be wrong I du be guessin. Just du be a soopid, clumzy mountain man."

he stood there, pissed and hurt. The weather showing it as well, and since she wanted to turn her back to him. he did the same. She would see the brand glowing under his shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:17 pm

-She turned hearing him call her by her full name and shock registered in her eyes and she smelled the burning flesh. She knew he was getting angry. She placed a hand on his back where the brand was glowing as she had the natural ability to sooth him when he was like this. She was not sure if he would be ok with her touching him but she tried anyway.-

All I can say is I am sorry for hurting you and no this was not a ploy. I was hurt by something and I realize now I should not have been. All I can say is I am sorry and I hope you can forgive me.

-She let out a sigh before she continued as she knew the rest he needed to hear.-

There is something between us that not many have and that is our bond.

-She recalled the art that she put on her as a symbol of her bond with him and Dre when she was younger.-

There is also the fact that I love you very much. I love both of you...you are the only family I have besides Deamon of course.

-She stopped there not wanting to upset him further.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:25 pm

He heard her words and felt her touch, he did not shy away from her touch. But he did look at her, "Why ye du be so quick tu be abandoned family then? E'en iffen ye du be lovin them?"

"And what of yer room? What ded that be?"

He was calming down but was really really really confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:12 pm

-She shook her head and the tears were still welling in her eyes.-

I can't answer that because I don't know the answer. I thought you both would be better off without me.

-She smiled a little as she remembered what happened between them in her room.-

That was something I will never forget and would have hoped it happened again some day.

-She stood silent staring up at him.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:27 pm

That actually brought a smile to his face and he looked at her.

"I du be nae fergettin it either." He smiled and looked over her shoulder to a very secluded spot. Then looked at her and gestured Her to look. "Mayhap yer hop du be cumin true."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:38 pm

-She looked over her shoulder to where he gestured and she turned back to him with a smile. She wrapped her arms around him in a hug and didn't let go.-

Maybe that will come true soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:43 am

He seemed a little hurt when all she did was hug him, but he could not deny the hug felt good. So he figured he might as well go witht he flow. It kept him alive this long. He stood there hugging her and thinking. he actually wondered if there would be another time or if he had essed things up that bad.

"Kitty Kat, ye du be stayin 'ere wit e aye? ye du be nae a leavin the Storbringer du ye be?" Was all he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:20 am

-She looked up at him still holding him.-

No I am not leaving you..I am going to stay. And as for the invitation over there....I figure there will be plenty of time for that once I go put my things back in my room.

-A wicked grin passed her lips...one he woud recognize from years past.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:55 am

He saw that grin and did not know if he should be worried or excited. He did recongize it. It was one that had cost him a few bruises and such. But yet it was also when things were at there most fun. Either way he knew one thing, he was gonna ejoy it.

"That du be gud tu be hearin. It du be warmin my heart tu be hearin ye tu be sayin that." He chuckled and said, "I du be thinkin that the Beastie du be a wee bit surprised when he du be seein us."

With that he let go of her and walked over to get her bag,slung it over her shoulder, and headed back to the inn. He stopped and looked over his shoulder and said simply, "Here Kitty Kitty Kitty Kat." A huge grin on his face as he was picking with her, he throw a wink to make sure she understood he was kidding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:21 pm

-She laughed out loud and shook her head at him when he called after her.-

She moved next to him and took his hand as they walked up to her room. You are right the Beastie will be surprised....and jealous.

-She laughed at that trying to joke with him.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:40 pm

He chuckled and smiled as he said. "I du be thinkin nae. He du be ha'in tu many lasses tu be handlin himself. Ye du be seein him in all them there inns. He du be the talk of the inn. The men du be hatin him and the women du be drollin and walkin funny what du be the next day. Still du be nae seein how."

he shrugged and moved on. "I du be thinkin he du be happy and du be sayin that it du be aboot time I du be gettin a Kitty of my own. Du be thinkin he du be sayin tu be ye that ye du be need tu be takin gud care of me. Makin a joke that I du be fragile and du be mortal 'fter all."

He smiled and went on loving this, even holdin the door fer her. He let her go up to the desk to take care of what needed to be taken care of. There being a husge black mark on the back of his shirt where his brand is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:03 pm

If you want go ahead and go up to the room, I will be along in a moment.

-She moved to the front desk to see if De'Ryanna was still there as she did need to take care of something. If she was not there she would wait patiently.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next