Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Kat's Room (continue from bar)

Go down

Kat's Room (continue from bar) Empty Kat's Room (continue from bar)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:58 am

-She heard a knock on the door and thought maybe it was the lady to collect her clothes for the cleaning. She took a deep breathe and got out of the bed finding her robe she put it on before going to the door and unlocking it. Opening the door she speaks softly and a bit of sadness in her voice.-

What can I do for you?

-She stands with the door slightly open.-

Back to top Go down

Kat's Room (continue from bar) Empty Re: Kat's Room (continue from bar)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:35 am

He let the lady tell Kat what she was doing there, and watched as she went in to get the clothes. That was when he stepped into the door and looked at Kitty.

"It du be bed time already?," he asked with a cheesy grin. "I ded be wantin tu be cumin by tu be apologizin fer what i ded be doin. I ded nae be meanin tu be makin ye all wet." He walked over and attempted to give her a hug. "Du be fergiven a friend?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:10 pm

-Before she realized it he was standing there trying to hug her. She let him and wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered.-

Yes I forgive you. Can you forgive me...I think lo......

-Her voice trailed off as she stood there hugging him not wanting to let go. Her heart was racing and she was sure he could feel it against him.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:26 am

He held her tight a smile on his face. He stopped only to hold her at arms length, as he did feel her heart race. A white brow raised.

"What ded ye be goin tu be sayin? Ye du be needed tu be finishin. I du be sorry fer being what du be so Wind Blasted Zclumsy. I du be hopin I ded nae be ruinin it.Ye du be fergivin. It du be what friends du be fer."

He held her more and smiled, glad things were alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:25 am

-She shook her head at his request to finish what she was going to say.-

You did not ruin anything.

-She let him hold her a little longer before she pulled back and looked at him. She thought of her options and decided to go for it. She leaned back toward him and kissed his lips. She leaned back a little from him to see his reaction.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:56 am

"That du gu....: he started before he was suddenly kissed. His eyes went wide and he looked at Kat surprised. "That du be fer?" Wind Blast, that did catch him off gaurd and clouded his mind enough that he did it again. Well not with himself but with her of course. Even holding her close to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:16 pm

-She closed her eyes deepening the kiss as he held her close. After a bit she broke the kiss leaning her head against him not saying anything thing. Finally letting out the breath she was holding since he walked in her room.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:46 pm

He heard her let out a breath. "Why ded ye be holdin what ded be yer breath? I du be stinkin er sumthin? I ded be duin it wrong. I du be knowin. I du be nae as gud at this as du be the Beastie. He du be knowin what tu be duin." He looked at her and then looked around her room, not sure what to do next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:12 pm

-She shook her head and reached down holding his hands in hers.-

You did nothing wrong. I was just nervous is all. I thought for sure you were going to be angry with me for leaving the bar and then for kissing you. I would not know how the Beastie is at this. Honestly neither of you seem very interested in me.

-She released his hands and turned to walk toward the bed to sit down.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:32 pm

He listened to her and smiled as she took his hand.

"I nae ded be mad. I ded be worried and sad ye ded be leavin. I ded be thinkin that ye ded be mad because I ded be makin ye all wet. We du be knowin that ye nae be likin tu be a wet Kitty. As fer kissin me. I ded be likin it. V'ry much in fact. And of course I du be interested in ye. Ye du be my friend and I du be wantin tu be knowin all that I can be knowin of ye. I du be wantin tu be knowin all ye du be wishin tu be sharin wit me."

Yep he was oblivious to many things and this is one time where he got the message crisscrossed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:54 pm

-She looked up at him a little confused until she realized that he had not a clue what she was referring to when she said interested.-

No Zeph, you do not seem to understand. I mean interested as in.....

-She thought a moment as to how she would explain this to him.-

You know how women usually go after Dre in a sexual way?

-She waited to see if he understood then.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:23 am

He looked at her and listened. He stood there thinking, his brows scrunching together as he thought about it.

"I du be nae knowin bout this sexual thing, but I du be seein many a lass wit that Beastie. Ded be thinkin it du be the forked tongue or the loincloth he du be wearin all the time. Though I ded be wonderin why he ded be gettin ribbons and such all the Wind Blasted times and lasses du be lookin like they ded be ridin a horse fer what du be like several weeks straight. But they ded be smilin. It du be weird."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:05 pm

-She let out a laugh as she stood up again walking to the door, shutting it and locking it. She turns around to leaning against the door briefly planning quickly what she was going to do next and how to get him to understand. She undid her robe and let it slide down to the floor before she moved in front of him taking his hand and leading him to her bed. She turned him so he could sit down and pushed him down on the bed. She figured there is no better way to get him to understand what she is talking about than to show him. She leaned down and whispered in his ear.-

Would you like me to show you why they give him ribbons and smile all the time after they are with him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:13 pm

He watched her, he pouted as he thought he had said something wrong again. He saw her close the door and locked it. 'Why du be she du be doin that i du be wonderin', he thougt to himself.

His eyes got wide as she disrobed, and he wondered why she was going to take a bath. Then he remembered the juice he had spilt. He really was a klutz. But then she took hius hand and he allowed her to lead him to the bed. He sat down, more confused then ever. He looked over her shoulder as she leaned down, his body reacting to her closeness.

Nodding his head he said softly, "Aye I du be most curious as tu why they du be smilin and he du be gettin ribbons and why they du be walkin they way they du be. He du be just shruggin me off."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:20 pm

-She leaned in kissing him as she before she removed the shirt he wore. Once it was off she she slowly placed kisses down his chest and worked her way down to his pants. Once she made it that far she began to untie the string to his pants and looked up at him to see if he had changed his mind at all. She waited for confirmation before continuing.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:29 pm

He enjoyed tghe kiss, his eyes wide as his shirt came off. but thought nothing of it as they had Danced many times together. But she was placing kisses on his chest. This was different and he was not quite sure what to do. So he sat there and watched her. Then she was at his pants. His eyes swent really wide then, but as she looked up at him he simply nodded. Somehow he knew he was going to enjoy this and be a changed man.

((OK folks that is all you get for 25 cents. rest caqrried on elsewhere. Cad-mun put up the lotion.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:45 pm

-She began to tug at his pants to continue showing him another side of life.-

(Remainder of this post will be done in private.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:06 pm

(Posts continued from Checking Out)

-A frown was on her lips knowing she was the one that caused him to get angry and to have the brand on his back flare up. She couldn't help but notice that he was aroused and simply shook her head.-

Everything is fine and I'm sorry for causing you pain. I will have to work extra hard to make it up to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:59 am

He shrugged, "Ye ded nae be duin a thin. I du be a wee bit emotional I du be thinkin tis all." He looked at her and looked where she was looking and blushed. Turning away, yep still shy. "I du be nae noin what ye du be meanin wen ye du be sayin workin extra hard. Du be explainin please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down