Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Handing over the Pet

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Handing over the Pet - Page 2 Empty Re: Handing over the Pet

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 2:21 pm

Arcadia nodded to Dre her eyes revealing so much to him. She was scared that they would not be able to work on a relationship or that it will not work out or something. She turned her attention to Lydia as she started asking all the questions but seeing her daughter had so much energy and a good sense of things. She did not hesitate to let her run off with Hopper. Watching them run around the yard she spoke softly.

::I do hope you do not think that you are going to hurt any of us just because we are around you. We all love you each of us in different ways. I am here and I am not going anywhere. I know things will not be easy for us but I do not expect it to be. I am thankful you are here with me to deal with this.::

She sighed softly feeling herself starting to ramble even though he said they would talk about it later. She closed her eyes a moment before opening them again to watch their daughter. She knew in her heart that he would make a great father for both of the girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Sun May 09, 2010 6:39 am

Lydia and Hopper had been racing all over the yard. It seemed nice to both to have the room to run. But for some reason Hopper stopped dead in his tracks, and he began to sniff the air. "What is it Hopper? Lydia asked her companion. Lyda was use to Hopper catching whiffs of stuff in the air, but never something to stop him so. What he had picked up on was the faint sent of Rapture.

Hopper had wondered for sometime how long it was going to take Lydia's former foster mother to come after his companion. Lydia was truly happy with this new arrangement, and Hopper didn't want to see that messed up for his young friend.

Hopper turned to face Lydia and slowly started nudging her to the house. "What is it boy?" Hopper nudge her one more time. This time with a low growl. Lydia knew that he meant business, "Okay boy." Lydia did n't want to go, but with him growling, she knew it was something serious.

Once Lydia got close to the porch, she turned around to see Hopper pacing the edge of the barrier. "Mama. Dre. Can we go inside now? Something has Hopper spooked and he doesn't want us out here."
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sun May 09, 2010 2:08 pm

He listened to her and nodded.

"That means more then you know. Just hope others feel the same way. But how about I give it some thought, and we see how well Lydia and Hopper take to me. Remember, just like you, do have other forms."

He smiled at her and said, "Besides, maybe there will be an honest couple living int he house and not to people being called mommy and daddy."

A chuckle coming from him as he watched Lydia and Hopper. So that is why they call him Hopper, he thought as he watch Hopper bounding along.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 9:46 pm

Arcadia nodded to him and smiled softly. She was about to say something when Lydia came up and she heard what was being said to them. Nodding slight she spoke softly.

::You both can go in if you like and play in the room. I will be in soon.::

She needed some time to think about somethings and wanted to finish the conversation with Dre if he wanted to that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon May 10, 2010 11:36 am

He looked at Arcadia, then Lydia and Hopper. He could not deny it and knelt down.

"Lydia, before you go in I have a question for you."

Smiling he looked her in the eyes and smiled, "Would you mind if I called you my daughter? Would you allow me to be your daddy?"

He waited and sent a mind link to Arcadia assuring her that yes he want this and her, if the ladies wanted him. But they would speak of it at another time.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Mon May 10, 2010 11:52 am

Lydia's small jaw like to have hit the ground, and her eyes sparkled even more. Are you serious? Oh I would love that!"

Lydia floated over to her new daddy, and wrapped her arms around his neck. Oh, thank you Daddy. You've made me the happiest little girl in the whole wide world." Lydia kissed him on the cheek, and looked down at Hopper. "Look Hopper we have a new family."

Hopper turned his head to one side and kind of nodded. He was happy for his companion, but would feel better if she were inside. He had understood Lydia's mother when she said the grounds were safe, but one could never be too careful. At least Lydia now had a family to also watch over her. Hopper went back out towards the boundaries of the yard, and started walking back and forth.

"Lydia looked at both her parents, and shrugged. "Wonder what has gotten int him."
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 7:31 pm

Tears welled up in her eyes as she heard what Dre had said and then the enthusiasm in her....correction their daughter's voice. She stood up and moved over to them seeing Hopper go off on guard duty it seemed. Looking up at Dre she motioned for him to come down to her level for a moment and once he dis she kissed his snout and whispered to him.

::We will make a great pair of honest people to raise both of our girls.::

She was not quite brave enough to tell him how she was feeling but her heart beat only for him now. So much was going on in her head at the moment that she may have forgotten something or misheard things at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue May 11, 2010 4:03 pm

He looked to Lydia and smiled.

He said softly, "Sometimes an animal has better senses then we do. Maybe he smelled trouble. I have seen horses shy away from areas when they know that there is danger."

He smiled at her, "I am thinking that we might want to do what he suggests and head inside. But that is up to your mother was well."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 4:45 pm

Nodding to them she stood up and would do what he suggested even though she felt as if they were hiding from something.

::Lets go in. We need to pick you a room at any rate and start thinking of ways to truly make it your own.::

Smiling up at him she placed a hand on Lydia's shoulder as if ushering her into the house and followed behind her waiting for him at the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue May 11, 2010 4:58 pm

He nodded his head as he listened to Arcadia.

"Aye. What are things you like and what do you not like? What are things you want? Little things like that, Wee One."

he chuckled as he seemed to already have given her a nickname.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Wed May 12, 2010 12:21 am

Lydia thought about as they went back in. She really didn't have to think hard about it. "I like unicorns, and fairies, and dragons and castles and wolves and teddy bears. You know, normal girl stuff. My favorite color is purple. My favorite food is pizza. I hate broccoli. I also hate frilly dresses, dolls, and nuns with rulers."

Lydia finally stopped to catch her breath, and to make sure she didn't leave anything out. "Yep that covers everything."
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed May 12, 2010 11:07 am

He tried to see if he caught all that. He forgot how fast children could speak when they were excited. Well he had a few ideas for her room. He shot a mind link to Arcadia.

~Love, mind if I decorate her room?~

To Lydia he said, "How about priests with rulers? And let you in on a secret....I am part dragon."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Wed May 12, 2010 12:56 pm

Lydia shook her head. "No!!! They are way worse than nuns. Miss Madeline once told me that the only thing Priest did like was little boys. I still don't know what she meant by that."

Her jaw dropped when she heard her new daddy say he was part dragon. "Really. Can you breath fire and fly? Oh! I wanna see!! Please Daddy."
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Fri May 14, 2010 1:56 pm

He looked at her and smiled.

"Yes I can do both of those and one day soon I may show you. It takes a lot out of me, but we will do it for you. Great for roasting whole pigs, or burning the hair off Lycans."

He chuckled and reached town to play with her hair. Grinning he said, "There will be lots for you to learn. especially if you take after your mother."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 8:09 am

She smiled as she watched the interaction between the pair. Happy to see they were both getting along. Arcadia spoke into his mind.

~I will leave her room to you dear but nothing scary. And I know you would not have anyway.~

The rest she spoke so they both could hear her.

::No burning the hair off Lycans. But soon we will have to see just what you are capable of Lydia.::

Smiling she went to the kitchen for drinks leaving the two alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum