Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Handing over the Pet

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Handing over the Pet Empty Handing over the Pet

Post by Bringer Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:02 pm

The bringer did as it was asked and was now bound for where it was told to go and petted the puppy making their way silently. Making its way to the house and lucky it was invited into the house before hand otherwise the security measures would have stopped its abilities to move into a space without being noticed.

Settling into the house the bringer made itself known to the one who called it. Appearing in the form it was most comfortable in, human of course. It was the form that was most widely accepted in many lands. A sly devilish grin crossed its lips seeing the one she needed to speak to first.

*The task is done Miss Kyra.*

Setting the pet down and waited for further instructions. Surely this would come as a shock to some that such a sweet and innocent thing like Kyra could be so devious and send for the bringer. Under normal circumstances only those with evil in them call upon it.

Bringer

Back to top Go down

Handing over the Pet Empty Re: Handing over the Pet

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:08 pm

Kyra's attention got diverted when she seen the bringer finally make it back with what she could only imagine was Hopper. She grinned not able to wait to see Lydia's reaction seeing her pet was here. Going to a cabinet Kyra pulled out a box and took it back to the bringer.

"Thank you, here is the payment you required for this task. There's something extra in there since it was done so quickly and without a mess."

Handing over the box she stepped back and waited for the bringer to make sure everything was in tact and as requested.

(This is what the bringer appears to look like)

Handing over the Pet Bringe11

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Sat May 01, 2010 7:00 pm

Lydia noticed that Kyra had got up. Being seven and noisy, she went to see what Kyra was doing. "Kyra had her back to Lydia, when the little fairy walked up. "What ya doing Kyra?"
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 12:09 am

Kyra turned when she heard Lydia's voice and smiled to her.

"This friend of mine went and brought Hopper here."

She moved to the side revealing Hopper to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Sun May 02, 2010 12:24 am

Lydia squealed, "Hopper!!! Come here boy,. Oh I missed you!!."

Hopper ran to Lydia and started licking her. She giggled. Then when he was done, she gave Kyra a big hug. "Oh thank you, thank you Kyra. Mom! Dre! Come look, Kyra was able to get my Hopper back!!"

Handing over the Pet Hopper10
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 7:57 pm

Arcadia was sound asleep until she heard Lydia calling for her. Waking from what she thought was a dream she yawned and grabbed her robe putting it on as she walked down the stairs. Seeing the wolf and her daughter with a stranger caused her a moment of pause. Moving over to Kyra she whispered.

::Is everything safe and ok now?::

She was more referring to the company her daughter had in the house. Smiling at Lydia she knelt down to pet the wolf.

::He is beautiful Lydia. Be sure to take good care of him as he will be your protector from now on.::

She trusted those words and smiled to both of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Mon May 03, 2010 8:04 pm

Lydia's eyes sparkled. "Oh I will Mama. Hopper is my best friend..Besides Kyra that is. He's a good boy, and will watch out for us."

Hopper nuzzled Arcadia as she petted him wagging his tail.
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 9:53 pm

Kyra smiled and nodded as she looked up at her mom and then turned her attention to the wolf and Lydia.

"Everything will be just fine now. They are both safe."

She looked to the bringer thinking there was no need to worry anyone at this point with its prescence. Moving away a little bit motioning for it to come over to her. Speaking softly to it.

"Thank you for this but I think it is safe for you to go to the other tasks we discussed. Make sure nothing goes wrong."

The bringer nodded and smirked thinking this next part was going to be more fun than the first.

*You know how to get a hold of me if you need me sooner and don't worry he won't get hurt.*

With that it was out nothing more needed at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Arcadia nuzzled the wolf and pet him laughing a little. Looking to Lydia she smiled.

::Lets get dressed and take him out for a run.::

Standing up she turned to Kyra and Arcadia saw that the friend was gone. Knowing enough she was not going to ask any questions. She only kissed the top of Kyra's head and whispered to her.

::This was very nice of you to get her pet for her.::

Heading upstairs she went into her room to get ready to go out for a little while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Mon May 03, 2010 10:09 pm

Lydia looked at her Mom, truthfully she had only packed PJ's and her teddy bear. "Um Mama, I'm afraid this is all I have."

Her eyes started tearing up a bit. "I..I'm sorry Mama, please don't make me go back and get the rest of my stuff."
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 10:15 pm

Arcadia knelt beside her and scooped her up holding her and could not help but rock her feeling her heart start to hurt a little at the thought of her ever going back there.

::Shhh....no no sweetie, it is ok. We can go shopping for clothes today. Maybe Kyra has something you can wear for now until we can get you things. And sweetie you will never ever have to go back to that place. I will not allow it.::

Arcadia kissed the top of her head and hugged her tightly. She gave Kyra a look as if to say please go get some clothes for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 10:25 pm

Seeing the exchange Kyra ran up to her room and found the clothes she wears when she is in faerie form and figured they might be either just a snug to big or a snug to small but they were soon to find out. Grabbing a pair of shoes she ran back down the steps. Sitting next to them she held them out to Lydia.

"How about you try these on and if they fit you can keep it. A gift from your big sis."

She was fitting into this role very well she thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Mon May 03, 2010 10:30 pm

Lydia dried her eyes, and graciously. "Thank you Sis. I'll take good care of it I promise."

Lydia not being shy took off her the shirt and pants she had on off, and slipped into the clothes Kyra had given her. It near about fit her perfect. Putting on the shoes, she stood up and twirled. "Well how do I look?"
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 10:34 pm

Kyra smiled and laughed a little thinking at least she wasn't shy in front of them.

"It looks great on you and I know you will take good care of them."

She was waiting for the curiosity of why she would have clothes that would fit Lydia but she wasn't going to open that can of worms unless asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 5:16 pm

Arcadia smiled and stood up and patted Lydia on the shoulder.

::Go ahead and take Hopper outside and take Kyra with you she will show you the farthest you can go and still be protected by the lands. I will be out shortly.::

She turned and went upstairs to get freshened up and dressed to go outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Tue May 04, 2010 5:47 pm

Lydia patted her hand on her leg. "Come on Hopper time let's go explore with Kyra."

Hopper merely stood up by her side and wagged his tail. He wouldn't move unless she said to. He did feel more at ease with her here versus their prior living arrangements.

Okay Kyra, we're ready."
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 9:37 pm

Getting up she nodded and started to head out the door. It took no time at all for her to show her sister what the boundaries were. Kyra was getting a bit restless and waited for her mother to come out.

Arcadia came out to see the girls and the wolf out in the yard and it caused her to smile but could feel the restlessness of her oldest and whispered to her mind.

~Go on...I have them but promise you will be safe.~

Kyra simply nodded and whispered to Lydia.

"Mom's out here so stay within the boundaries I showed you and no one can get you. See you later you two."

With that she was off and running she had plans and they needed to be seen too.

Arcadia walked over to the table and chairs out back and took a seat watching Lydia and Hopper playing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Fri May 07, 2010 1:47 am

Lydia had been playing with Hopper for a good bit of time. The grounds were definitely spacious enough. She had room to run, and through a stick for Hopper to fetch. Plus there were beautiful flowers everywhere. She gave Kyra a hug bye. :See you later Sis, and thank you again for getting Hopper back."

When she saw her mother come and sit on the porch. She decided to take a break from playing, and go sit with her mother. "Go on Hopper sniff around and see of you might be able to find some wolf friends." When she reached the porch she sat down in the chair on the opposite side. "T
his is a nice place Mama. Can we stay here forever?"
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 8:10 am

Arcadia could not help but smile at her daughters as she watched them and waved to Kyra as she left. Looking to Lydia she listened to her and thought for a moment before answering her question.

::Well there is only one other place we might go live but that will not be for a while yet. The other place is Darkmane Castle. It is Dre's home and his mother, Sheena lives there. I think you would like it there too.::

She smiled and watched Hopper out in the yard and then back to Lydia. So much to do and so little time to do it in. Arcadia was making mental notes of what Lydia was going to need and which room to fix up to be hers.

::So since we will be here for a while we need to go pick out your room and start decorating it for you. Is there any colors you know you want or something special you want in your room?::

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Fri May 07, 2010 9:31 am

Lydia's eyes sparkled as she listened to her mother. "A castle, a real castle. That is so cool. Wait is that the one he called an ankle biter? Does she really bite ankles."

Lydia thought on the question of her room. "Well my favorite color is purple. And I love unicorns and dragons. "

Then Lydia got serious for a moment. "Mama, since Dre is Kyra's daddy, and Kyra is my sister and you are our mother. Do you think Dre can be my daddy? Do you think he'd want to be and let me call him Daddy?"
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Fri May 07, 2010 1:26 pm

He was roused from a restful slumber by the commotion outside. He rose and stretched feeling his joints pop and crackle. He put on a clean loin cloth and began to clean up, that was when he smelled a new smell in the house.

What was a wolf doing here? he headed downstairs and was out the door in them to hear Lydia ask Arcadia if she thought he would mind if she called her Daddy and to be her Daddy.

He stopped there and was shocked. This wee one knew nothing of him, but yet she wanted him to be her daddy. What if things did not work out how he planned with Arcadia? He looked at Lydia and Arcadia, clearing his throat to let them know he was there.

He said softly, "Was Gawain or one of his brood here? I smell wolf."
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Fri May 07, 2010 3:57 pm

Lydia slightly blushed when she heard Dre come out. She wondered how long he ha been there. When he said he smelled wolf, Lydia grinned. She let out a whistle. As soon as she did Hopper ran up to her and sat at her little feet. "Dre this is Hopper. Hopper this is Dre. Kyra got him back for me. Isn't he pretty. Whats a Gawain?"
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 7:25 pm

Arcadia's eyes went a little wide and at her question but had no idea how to answer it. She blinked some and sat there thinking and started to say something but was saved by Dre coming out to join them. Arcadia had a feeling he heard the request and she hoped he was not angry but knowing him he was having other issues with it. Unfortunately, she was having some thoughts and fears surfacing. Saved yet again as Hopper came barreling up the yard to them. A soft laugh came from her as Lydia asked what a Gawain was. How to explain that one. Thinking carefully she spoke up.

::You see Gawain is a man. He is an interesting sort and also Maddie's father. I am sure you will meet him eventually he owes us a visit.::

Some things just did not need to be told at the moment as it was not her place to do so. Answering a previous question before that major one.

::And yes Sheena is the one he calls Ankle Biter and no she does not really bite ankles. She is just shorter than most people as she is an elf. I still think you would like to meet her.::

She looked to Dre and did a mind link to him.

~Are you ok with her question dear? I am sure she will understand if you say no and I will as well. I know it is a hard question to be asked or over hear in your case.~

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sat May 08, 2010 2:13 am

He listened to them and smiled as the wolf pup came bounding up. Sitting down, he held his hand out so that the pup was able to get his scent. Then from there he would reach out to let his talons play with the back of his neck.

After Arcadia had explained Gawain some what, he put in. "He is just a man that can turn into something like Hopper here. Though not as cute and cuddly. More mangy and ran down. Old and smelly and very bad tempered."

He chuckled as he just knew somehow that Fuzzy Butt would so get wind of what he said. "Ah, and you must ask him how the ride in a handbag was and why he smells of tacos."

He nodded as if it was a matter of fact. He said nothing about Sheena, cause well that woman scared him at times and he remembered the last time he pulled a prank on her.

That was when he got the mind link. He shook his head no and sent one back.

~Yes I am alright with it. Does not matter how it came about, one had to guess it would sooner or later. But it is a matter we will discuss. You know what being around me means, look what just happened to our daughter. But we shall talk of it more later.~

He sat there and played with the pup as he did this.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Sat May 08, 2010 1:20 pm

Hopper looked at Dre, then sniffed his hand and licked it. Lydia seemed happy and thats all that mattered to the wolf.

Lydia listened to her mother's and Dre's explination of Gawain. "Oh he's the one Madeline referred to as a wool headed idiot, what ever that means. Does it hurt when he changes. And how does a wolf fit in to a hand bag?" She tried to picture it, but couldn't. Feeling rested and sensing the grown ups wanted to talk she looked at her companion playing with Dre. "Wanna race Hopper?"

With that Lydia hopped up and started running. Typical nudged Dre giving Lydia the usual head start then took off after her.
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum