Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Abandon Hope [Invite, please]

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Abandon Hope [Invite, please] - Page 2 Empty Re: Abandon Hope [Invite, please]

Post by Gawain Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:35 am

Gawain had snatched his hand back as Dre snapped, seeing that he was still fond of the hand, and didn't fancy wiping his arse with a hook. His expression fell from mirth to a vicious scowl, as he brought both hands up in fists. "Hey Ahriman. Looks like you don't get your prize, you miserable excuse for a dalharuk d' natha elg'caress!" He channeled Fire and Air, weaving the threads just so, allowing for a slow and painful burn. A bar of white-hot flame, as hard to look at as the sun at its peak, sprang forth to strike Ahriman dead-center. A keening wail was heard from the demon as he folded, withered, turned into a negative image of himself, and fell into a sooty pile of ashes. Gawain, seeing that the deed was done, released the Source, closing his eyes and dropping to his knees as he crossed himself. He had not done so in a long, long time, but it seemed appropriate at the moment.

Finally, he stood, dusting his knees off and turning to his brother, his daughter, and Arcadia, out of breath but pretty jubilant. "That was....that was fun. When do we go again?" He smirked and began to laugh from deep within his chest. It had been too long since he had laughed, or even smiled, and had a good reason to besides pleasing someone else. Those days were over. Let others please their own damn selves, for he was, starting right then, going to enjoy life. To hell with anyone that didn't like it.
Gawain
Gawain

Number of posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:44 am

He looked to Gawain, after the deed is done, and smirked. He had one more matter to settle and walked right up to him in god form and hit him in the third eye as hard as he could. Knowing that for this thick head furball it would just crack a little.

"Fun? Yes. Stupid? VITH YES! Anymore deep dark little secrets i need to know about that might endanger my family. And you halt karliik pile d' xa'huuli ill gotten zzil nindel zzikhc 'zil ka goln took natha vasta pholor dos are a part of that family. Now is the time to tell me before i leave this form and get really mad."

He looked at him, pissed but smiling. His eyes showing now the concern and worry he felt. The heartache and hurt. Now he showed his emotions.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:56 am

Gawain landed flat on his ass, holding a hand to his brow. "Douche. Muffin! Dammit, that hurt! If my legs were long enough, I'd shake your apple tree, ya vithing jerk!" Gawain was laughing, though. He wasn't about to fight the guy that had helped him so much. "It was a joke, bro. No, no more deals with the devil for this furball. I'm tired as hell of dying. Yeah, that reminds me. How many people have made jokes about that? I'm in the mood to deliver the punchline, emphasis on the punch part." A wicked smile and a gleam in his eye, Gawain stood back up, the cut on his forehead already trying to close. After a moment, he would wipe the blood from his eyes and walk over, extending a hand to Dre. "Thanks. For, well, for everything. Sh-t got real for a bit there, man. Just so ya know, though, this whole thing has opened my eyes. I care too much."

He paused then, carefully thinking over his next statement. "No, I still care for my family, my kids, all that. But what people think of me and how I live my life? Borrowing yet again from you, Dreconis, vith the lot." With that, he turned to look for Madeline, seeing her seated close to where Arcadia was pacing. "How's the arm, kiddo? And just for the record, you made your Dad proud. I'd love to see someone claim you are unproven now." He waved her over, expanding the gesture to Arcadia as well, and grinned. "Good day. No one died that I care a damn about."

He glanced over to the smoking pile of ashes. "Killed him good, huh?"
Gawain
Gawain

Number of posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:03 am

He chuckled and looked at him as he called him what he did. "Do I need to hit you again? Harder? Be amazed what I can do in this form. Not my fault you are Lloth's personal tampon."

He listened to him and nodded. Glad that part of his life was done. He had one last thing he had to do. As he slipped away, he returned to the form that people knew him best in. He was tired, so tired. And damn he hurt.

he walked over to the ashes and lifted his loincloth. Soon the release of water was heard. "Now you are pissed off and pissed on. Do not vith with the Darkmane's or the Cauthon's. Especially not both at once you douche muffin."

Then he turned and joined his family. Glad this story had a happy ending. He wondered what else the Fates had planned.

THE END
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2