Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Coffee talk without the coffee (Invite only please and thank you)

3 posters

Go down

Coffee talk without the coffee (Invite only please and thank you) Empty Coffee talk without the coffee (Invite only please and thank you)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:40 am

Madeline had arrived back from the Society. She needed to find Kyra and tell her everything. She was running out of options, and well there were few people she trusted. Kyra however was one she could.

Kyra was starting to freak just a little after the drinking she did with Gawain and the uneasy feeling and she prayed Maddie got her mind link but she had to find her to be sure she wasn't leaving anything to chance. She tried the mind link again hoping. Worry could be heard through the mind link. ~Maddie...where are you, we have to talk....NOW~

For not being blood kin, Madeline and Kyra did have this connection. So it did not surprise her in the least to get the link from her. Truth was she about to send Kyra one of her own. She looked around at her location. What is a Starbucks she wondered. Oh well it'll do Maddie thought. Closing her eyes she sent Kyra a link back. ~I'm at some place called Starbuck's Sister. Hurry~

She got the link and truth be told for the pair it was as if they had been destined to be friends from the beginning. It was weird but Kyra was thankful for her best friend. Getting the link Kyra had no clue where that was at but stopped a moment and to find where she was located. Luckily for her their connection was strong enough she could feel her and shifted as quickly as she could to the shadows making it easier to travel to her. Peeking out not wanting to be seen by anyone she came out in a clearing where no one could see. Luckily for her it was just a short run to this place. A bit out of breathe she stepped into this place in her human form and looked around for Maddie.

Madeline still had sporting a cut above her eyebrow and a cut on her lip saw her sister and ran to her. Madeline gave her sister a quick hug. "Kyra my dad's in trouble."

She returned the hug and knew then that Maddie had not received her original mind link and she nodded. "I know. I was out drinking and he showed up and....I'm sorry he made me leave before I could try and help." She tried her best to slow down but she could feel the well off emotions rushing forward. But she had to get it out. "He said to tell you "It has begun" and also to tell Airtia what is going on." She was silently praying she remembered everything she was supposed to tell her.

Damn that was fast she thought. "Yes he told me the same." Maddie had a worried look on her face. "I don't think he's going to make it this time. I really wish you're dad was here to help. If my visions are accurate, and they usually are. He's going to need all the he can get."

Kyra laid a hand on Maddie's arm and could feel the worry she was going through and tried her best to offer some help. "He will be fine and as for my dad, I will get him. He will want to know and to help. They are like brothers after all just as we are like sisters" She offered a smile even though it never made it to her eyes but she hoped it helped some if nothing else.

Maddie gave Kyra a thankful smile. "Thanks Kyra, I knew I could count on you. What ever this thing is, it's pure evil. I have never felt anything so old or so strong. I had another vision while I was at the forge yesterday. In it this.. thing had me, took my powers, and literally kicked my butt. Appearently this vision had a more physical aspect to it, because when it ended I was lying under shelves and supplies on the floor. Which by the way, I'll clean up later."

She looked at her concerned not for the fact that the forge was a mess but the physical hold that it took on Maddie. Kyra knew from her own feelings that whatever this was it was worse than anything she felt before. "We will figure it out and I'm not worried about the forge right now. I feel helpless...what can we do?"

"I'm not sure Kyra, Dad had me take some kind of necklace thing and hide it. Something about it was what this thing is looking for." He told me to go tell my stepmom, but I don't know if we have time to yet?"

A soft sigh left her lips as she sat there and thought a moment. And then a thought hit her. "What if I send my dad a link letting him know what is going on and he can get to Airtia and come help?" She was hopeful that it would work.

Madeline thought for a moment. "Send Dre the link, but ask him to find Dad, I have a bad feeling about this, and it's growing stronger."

She didn't waste time and nodded taking a deep breath trying her best to get the link through to her dad. He would be able to tell that she was scared and worried. ~Dad, we need your help...something got to Gawain. Please come help and let me know you got this. I don't know if it's working right or not.~ She waited for a response from her father and prayed it worked.

Maddie put her hand on Kyra's "Thank you. I don't think I could get through this without you."

Nodding she spoke softly. "What are friends for and I know you would do the same if things were reversed." She started fidgeting in her seat feeling lost and helpless at this given moment. "I hope he tells me something soon."

"Me too." Maddie trying to lighten Kyra's mood, couldn't help but giggle. "So drinking with my dad huh." She then realized that Kyra had had the flask on her. "Oh no, did you give him any of the flask?"

Kyra cringed just a little and nodded. "I did and then I made this bar appear and well me and Mr. Vodka became friends." She couldn't help but laugh a little at that. "For being old your dad isn't half bad to be around."

Madeline had a warm smile on her face. "Well if Dre asks, you can honestly say that dad did it." She gave Kyra a wink. "I thought you and Mr. Vodka were already friends."

She laughed and shrugged a little as they continued to talk and waited for her dad to get back to them. Somehow this was helping her nerves just a little but not enough to completely put her at ease with what was going on with Gawain.

Back to top Go down

Coffee talk without the coffee (Invite only please and thank you) Empty Re: Coffee talk without the coffee (Invite only please and thank you)

Post by Beastie Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:40 pm

He was returning from an astral trip that left him battered but more knowledgeable about some things. He was looking around the castle wondering how he had gotten there. He needed a drink, and knew only one thing would help right now.

He headed for th cellar and went for his stash of his father's drink. As he looked into the box, his hand stopped mid reach. There was a flask missing.

Who would....? His mind stopped as he thought about it and then it him. A curious and wondering, trouble finding prone faerie. Gods how much like Maddie she was.

Well he did the one thing many a father would do when their child did something wrong. He roared her full name loud enough to send the birds a flying.

"KYRA ANTEBELLUM-NYGHT DRAGONIS-DARKMANE!!!!!"

As he waited for her, knowing that if she was on the lands she would have heard him, he to stock of how many were missing.

That is when he got the mindlink ~Dad, we need your help...something got to Gawain. Please come help and let me know you got this. I don't know if it's working right or not.~

Well a daughter in trouble is the sure fire way to cool a temper, and knowing his first-brother was in trouble. He quickly sent one back ~ I am on my way, my Little Fae. Where are you? If you OR your Screwdriver Sister have had any of that flask you will both meet my hand across your arses....after I make sure you are not hurt mind you.~

With that he began to head off heading out from the lands to Fates know where
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Coffee talk without the coffee (Invite only please and thank you) Empty Re: Coffee talk without the coffee (Invite only please and thank you)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:54 pm

Kyra finally received an answer from her father and she started to answer him but heard the last part and said to Maddie.

"Ummm...we are so dead over that flask. And we only took a sip or two in your case."

She took a few deep breaths not wanting to sound completely guilty over that and sent a link back to him.

~We just off the lands of Tel'Ranaemyn Inn at a Starbucks but Gawain is in the forest at least he was when I saw him last. And Gawain was the one who drank it.~

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:02 pm

Maddie put her head down. "Ah geez, girl why did you take that thing. You knew he'd find out."

About that time, the Sight took a hold again. She saw her father laying what looked like lifeless in the forest taring up at the ground. Then the vision faded.

Maddie let out a scream. "DAD!!!!."

~Dre, Dad needs you now!! Go, please.!!!~

She looked at Kyra with tears in her eyes. "I..I.. think..."

She simply couldn't say anymore.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:57 pm

As he got closer, the mind links were battering him like an artillery barrage. He had to stop and shake his scaly head. What the hell was a Starbucks' anyhow.

he followed the scent of his daughter and growled as he smelled it intermingle a little with the brew, the same was true of Maddie's- though her's was a bit strong.

Then he got the one about Gawain needing help. He roared in his mine ~Stay vithing put. Move and I will skin you both very slowly.~

With that he turned and headed for the woods as fast as he could, following that scent.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:04 pm

Kyra heard the remarks her dad made and looked to Maddie her eyes a little wide and leans close to whisper.

"I think we are in very big trouble."

Although she knew she was in for it later because of the flask she did send him another mind link.

~I'm sorry and I love you and be careful.~

She left it at that and sat there with Maddie making sure she didn't try and leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:13 pm

Madeline was feeling a mixture of anger, helplessness. What was Gawain thinking trusting her. ~Okay Dre, I got it!!~

Madeline looked at Kyra. "You know for once I don't care. I just want my dad to be okay. Light!! I just got him back."

Madeline sat on the ground and made a fireball in her hand. I swear if I see what did this.....
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:22 pm

"My dad will get him back and safe. I'm sure of it."

Kyra started getting an uneasy feeling and looked to Maddie as she sat on the ground. Not so sure about this place she looked to Maddie and whispered.

"I know we were supposed to stay put in here but why don't we go outside to sit and wait for them. Something about this place is giving me an uneasy feeling."

Not waiting for Maddie she went outside and found a place on the ground to sit and her uneasy feeling didn't go away but it eased a little. She sat there with her legs curled up to her chest and laid her head on her knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:35 pm

Madeline simply nodded and got up to go outside. Still caring her fire ball. Once outside, Maddie stepped a little in front of Kyra and looked around. The clouds were a dark grey, almost looked black with lines of silver in them. It gave Maddie shivers."I don't know if the outside is more safe than the inside Kyra."

That being said, Madeline started gathering as much as the Source as she could, without making her head feel like it was about to explode. She then started weaving a pattern that was almost like a giant bubble When she was finished, it would surround them almost like an invisible force field.
When she was done she sat down beside Kyra feeling only a slight headache.. "Well at least we got a little protection. I put a barrier up, although I don't think it's thats strong."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahriman Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:56 pm

Ah, but the children. They were just so delicious. He would have laughed, having been there for the entire conversation, but he was gaining a lot of valuable insight into who and what they were. Know thine enemies worked for both sides of the war, after all. He had, though, grown a little bored. Supposing it was time to make himself known, he stepped out of, quite literally, thin air. They would feel, especially any folks who could sense evil, a sickening present, something so malevolent that it turned the stomach just by its presence. The actual figure, however, was something much worse. Black holes where there should be eyes, mouth opened to reveal the same void, hooded cloak pulled close to prevent anything else but his face from showing. It was enough.

"Ah, the spawn of the Cauthon boy. And look, the infant knows some magic. Pity, it didn't help your father." He began chuckling, relishing the fear that they stank of, the horror in their eyes. "No, infant, I have yet to kill him. Before he is allowed to die, he will know pain. I will make sure of it. Now, oh my, but you have me outmatched! Such a strong shield! It may ward off my mocking laughter!" This amused him greatly, because the shield would have probably folded in on itself if he glared at it. Instead, he decided to be sporting, if for nothing else, to allow her to think she had done something to slow him. Forefinger extended, he gently prodded at the field around them, trying to keep a straight face and not laugh. It gave, and the weaves would have likely snapped back into her. He would follow them, opening his mouth to utter the words of power. "Exarmatio! Somes signum ars!"

He smirked as the two children were rendered powerless, then sealed. They could see, hear, smell, yes. But they would be quite unable to lift a finger until he allowed it. He idly thought that it would release if he were to be banished from this plane or killed, but there was no one who had that kind of power. As he laughed maniacally, he lifted the two children by their hair and just looked into their eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry. I seem to have popped your bubble. Let us go." A small popping sound was heard, and if anyone were to gaze in the direction that they had been occupying, they would see nothing save the small note drifting to the floor.

The note contained this simple phrase.

"Titania. Hi. Tell Xavier I'm sorry. Dad needs him. Me too. Won't be safe for long. Love to both of you.

Maddie

PS-Tell him to bring Mom. Thanks, and I owe you."

[Spells-Exarmatio is seal ability, or disable ability. Somes signum ars is body-binding, plainly. The first put their power on the fritz, and the second ensures he doesn't have to chase them.]

Ahriman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:55 pm

Kyra felt the sickness but by the time she did it was already to late. She couldn't move and she even tried to shift but that didn't work either. So what does she do the next best thing and screams.

"HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"

But soon she would realize that it was too late for all of that and continued to try and wiggle and kick her way free as he did have them by the hair and continued to scream at him now.

"PUT ME DOWN THIS MINUTE....YOU ARE HURTING ME."

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:09 pm

She was moving around the inside of the Starbucks. When the two girls were inside, Titania did not approach them, for they seemed to be deep in discusion. She already had met them, partially, as in she knew thier names and that one of them happened to be Xavier's older sister. That made them a curiousity of them. If she wasn't secure in her own right, with a nice healthy boost of confidence, she might even have a few jealous issues with Madelines friend.

When the girls went outside, she could not help but peek outside. If something happened she wanted to be able to have an account of things. Why she felt something would happen was hard to tell. It was more of a feeling, from watching the two girls. Working in a place such as this Starbucks, reading body language came in handy.

It was on one of her visits past the windows, that she saw the whole thing happen. The man appearing, if you could call it a man, more like a cloaked figure. The skin on her arms prickled into goosebumps. That was not a good sign. Not in the least. And then she saw Kyra and Maddie picked up by thier hair, and off they went, though it didn't look like willing with the cloaked figure. She almost missed it, but her gaze landed upon the note as it fell.

Looking around the inside, not seeing anything really going on that she needed to address, she made her way outside. Picking up the letter, seeing it wasn't rather large nor folded she could not help but catch that it was addressed to her. She blinked, a note to her? Well that caused her chocolate gaze to read the whole thing. Oh hell, that did not look good, not good at all.

Pocketing the note, so that she could have it to give to X, she figured with his sense of smell it was best to take it with her. She also glanced around to see if anything else had been left behind, but she didn't spot anything. Going inside, she moved to speak to her assistant manager, for her shift was just about over. Explaining that she needed to go somewhere, and she would have her phone on her, if he needed anything. And out the place she went, hopping into her Equanox, heading to find Xavier.
-:|[ Titania ]|:-
-:|[ Titania ]|:-

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:26 pm

Madeline felt the barrier field fall and the weaves hit her like a ton of bricks. It dazed her for a few moments. Unfortunately for her, those few moments were costly. Because the figure from her dreams had sealed her and her powers. Thankfully she did have a back up plan, calling for reinforcements.

As they were quite unceremoniously dragged out by their hair, Maddie, unlike Kyra, tried to stay calm. Yes, being bound and unable to float a feather at this time made her scared, but she knew from her vision that this man, this thing was pure evil, and she was in no hurry to die just yet.

Madeline needed to get Kyra to calm down if they were going to make it out of this thing, they needed to have their wits about them. Panicking could only get them in more trouble than they were in at the moment. The White Tower and Avalon both had taught her being calm in an emergency is the only way to guarantee some sort of plan."Kyra calm down, I'm right here. Please, for me."

She hoped the calm in her voice would soothe Kyra a little. Madeline tried to pay attention to the details of her surroundings as they were being pulled away.

Madeline would hold her tongue till they got to where ever it is he was taking them. Right now, she just hoped Titania had gotten her message for help.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:14 pm

Kyra listened to her friend and tried to calm down even though she was scared. She hadn't been taught like Maddie had to control herself when faced with a bad bad bad situation and this topped the charts as far as she was concerned as bad. Unfortunately though the calm in Maddie's voice did little to help her now but she finally hushed and gritted her teeth together to force herself not to scream and yell anymore. Oh but what she was thinking in her head was priceless.....her thought was that this guy better be dead before her daddy gets here cause he is going to vith him up. Holding on to that thought is what kept her piped down for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down