Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

moving back in and unpacking again <open>

2 posters

Go down

moving back in and unpacking again <open> Empty moving back in and unpacking again <open>

Post by Inion Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:32 am

Inion made it to her room quietly and unlocked the door. She slipped inside but barely closed the door which meant that it really didn't close. Glancing around she gave a soft sigh, it felt like home here for some reason and thats why she was drawn back here once more. First thing she needed to do was arrange the room so that her and Juliet would be comfortable. The spells had been placed on the room once before so when Inion went to the personthat helped her then she gave her a bell and told her that she would just need to waken the spells. She started on the right side of the room and walked along the wall rang the bell and said a few words a few times and a small but nice kitchen appeared then a dining room, followed by a guest bathroom then of course Juliets bedroom and bath. Once that side was done she moved to the left and repeated the steps on that side her office/library appreared and then her bedroom and bath. In the center of the room she rang the bell and turned in a cirlce this made the room bigger and longer ending with a window bench alcove over looking the garden. All the changes inside the room had no effect on the rest of the inn, from outside the room it looked and seemed to be the same size as all the other rooms on the floor. Her face lit up with a huge smile and she placed the bell in her scatchal that was always at her side but never seen unless she needed it and from it she pulled out a small hand size mirror with a decroitive wooden frame. Stepping over to the wall near the door still not noticing that it wasn't shut and set the mirror up against the wall. She tapped the mirror 3 times and it grew to be large enough to actually fit large furinture through it. Tapping it again an image appeared, not her image but the image of a room in a cottage that had boxes and furniture stacked in it. When the mirror was woken up the first thing that moved on the other side was a large black blur, Dia was making a dash for the mirror and the room on Inion's side. A squealed laugh and Inion moved aside just before Dia would have barreled into her. Her Ipod was the next thing pulled out of her satchel and earbuds popped into her ears and the pod tucked under her clothes once the music was on. She moved into the mirror and started picking up boxes from a group as she moved back through the mirror the boxes and furniture from that group followed her. She started with Juliet's room but only remained there long enough to set the bed and stuff in place, Juliet wanted to unpack her stuff herself and Inion was ok with that. THe next room was the kitchen and dining room, then her own bedroom, followed by the living room and last her office library.All the furniture was in place so all that was left was to start unpacking the boxes. She could use magic to do it all but she liked to do most of the unpacking herself. The kitchen she unpacked half by herslef and half by magic, then moved on to her office/library. This room she did by hand so with her music cranked pretty loud in her ears and her voice singing along with whatever song played she worked for quite sometime. It was a good 2 hours but still morning time when she decided she needed a break and headed to the kitchen for a drink and a quick snack.
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

moving back in and unpacking again <open> Empty Re: moving back in and unpacking again <open>

Post by Willow Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:28 am

He could get use to this again - at least for a little while - and there was a certain matter that asked for him to maintain this persona for a bit longer. Years long ago he would do the very thing he was doing now: sit outside within viewing distance of an establishment and watch it. Watch as the people came and went about their way without any concern or care as to who he was or what he was doing. Surely the fact that he could use a bit of illusory magic of the Fae and shift the perception of those within a certain distance had nothing to do with it at all.

Surely.

There was a reason that Willow was there now, about a block away from the Inn and standing against the bark of a winter tree whittling a branch, but that reason was temporarily halted when he felt magic coming from the Inn. Now Willow had a fairly good sense of all the people that took up residency in the Inn but the feel of this person was new, yet old. That could only mean that he had felt a trace of her around before.

Yes, this was defiantly something he should look into.

Stepping away from the tree Willow stuck the stick and the knife into the back pocket of his cargo pants and pulled the hood of his pull-over over his head to hide his hair. All set he began to whistle as he casually meandered towards the Inn. There was an inhuman soft and smooth look to his skin that was easy to see in the natural light of day and if a person looked they could even catch the faintest sparkle in his eyes when caught by the sun - that was all the more reason for the hood. Willow stopped just at the steps of the Inn and his eyes narrowed. He was 'feeling' the place out for any possible threat - could never be too sure. After all, he was what he was and there were some who didn't like that.

And in . . . he went.

Once inside Willow's hands went straight away to his pockets, head slowly moving from left to right as he sought out the source of that magic. Then. Then his ears picked up the faintest sound of music and he went in that direction. One. Two. Three steps and he saw her near the bar, almost to the kitchen.

"Hello there!" His face cracking into a bright smile. "Hello."

Hello, hello. My didn't he pick a good day to watch the Inn. Best part?

The day was only just beginning.

Willow

Back to top Go down

moving back in and unpacking again <open> Empty Re: moving back in and unpacking again <open>

Post by Inion Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:41 am

She couldn't believe that she forgot that she hadn't gone shopping and didn't have anything to eat or drink in either the cottage or the the inn. So downstairs she went to the bar , and when no one was there she headed into the kitchen. She didn't hear the 'hello's' because her music was up so loud, but she did feel another person nearby and she coulf feel them looking at her. Removing the headphones she turned midstep and put a smile on. She could tell he had greeted her atleast thats what she figured by the way he was looking at her. Standing there in her jeans, long sleeve tee and sneakers her ipod in an arm band with the headphone wire wrapped around her neack and hair pulled back in a long braid she must have looked a little out of place at the moment. Her smile was as bright as always,

"Good day to you."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:13 pm

If he were asked about her appearence he would have said that she looked fine Typically modern like some of the other females he saw around town and in various places. The way the pair of them looked like they may have even been hanging out together and went to the Inn for a pitstop.

Willow stepped closer to her but kept personal. He was patient and stayed his smile. He could hear the music from the headset and as such it was only logical that his words were not so easy to hear. She was heading to the Kitchen but stopped before she got there, probably having felt that he was watching her. Which he was. Willow's eyes stayed upon her - mainly the face - as she moved. If she was able to tell anything about him at all it would be that he was a fae.

"Breakfast alone?" He could only assume she was going to the kitchen for food and not to ask if she could borrow something from the cabinets. "I am a bit hungry myself."

Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:23 am

She turned off the music and brushed a phantom stray curl behind her pointed ear as voilet orbs looked closely at him but not in a rude way. "fae" the word was barely whispered, she had met very few male fae's. Her wings itched to be set free and stretch, that seemed crazy to her, that she would have the feeling around him. "I was gonna grab a quick something to eat, I can fix you up something also if you wish my treat. Just name what you are craving to eat and I'll do my best." There was a twinkle in her eyes, she was doing her best to be nice and not seem flirty, it was not as easy as she thought.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Armandeus Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:15 am

Even at this hour the kitchen was alive . . . with the sound of music! Technically the sound was humming, but still it was loud enough to be heard outside the kitchen. It seemed the chef was in and in a good mood. Armandeus was in an excellent mood in fact and it showed from the tantalizing smell of freshly baked bread that hung in the air.

At the moment the humming Elf was bent down and shoulder deep in the refrigerator. Sitting beside his feet on the floor were several brown bags filled with fresh fruit and vegetables. Bending down he reached into the bags, giving the food a light toss before neatly setting it on the shelf.
Armandeus
Armandeus

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:10 am

He felt that.

The very subtle and slight change of her demeanor when she realized what he was and pleased him, causing the smile he wore upon his lips to grow slightly bigger. He took her reaction and the following of her words to be an invitation to step closer but he did so in a way that wasn't threatening. She had invited him to eat with her and to do so he would have to move in closer.

His ears had picked up the sound coming from the kitchen but only now was he able to mention something of it and have the reference appear to be normal. As Willow stepped closer to Inion he cocked his head to the side. “Do you hear that?” he asked casually with a slight upturn of his lip in a smile. “It seems as though you will not have to cook.” The smile grew upon his face as he drifted his eyes from her face to down along her chest, following the natural curve of her shoulder and bend of arm until they settled at her hands.

“How I would have enjoyed tasting those hands.” Because they would have been the ones making the food. Then, as an idea came to him, the smile broadened. “I suppose I shall have to crave something else.”

Though she was the one who was supposedly doing the leading Willow took a step forwards from her and extended his arm towards the kitchen while the other reached slightly out to her side. It wasn’t touching, it was a gesture an usher would make when showing a person to their seats.

“Have we met before? I feel we may have a connection.” He could tell that she was a Fae as well but he couldn’t tell how strong. That had to be the connection.

Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:03 am

She watched him move toward her and as his smile widened so did hers, then as he spoke of hearing something she perked her ears toward the kitchen. All the years of living in a place with so many people at the same she had learned to turn off the sounds of everyday living around her in order not to invite others privacy. She heard the humming from the kitchen and giggled "oh that must be Armandeus working in the kitchen, I forgot that he normally would be getting things done still." She gave the young fae a little grin "it does seem I wont have to cook."

A blush tinted her cheeks at his comment on not tasting her hands. "well, my my you never know." she gave him a wink.

As he stepped even closer she got the sudden smell of fresh crisip apples and a sudden urge to see if he tasted as good as he smelled. A gentle laugh came from her lips, "so, thats what it's like when I am around people. I have never exprienced it before." Yes the smell of apples was her favorite smell. She let him half guide her the kitchen.

"We may have met before, I have lived her before, but when my family stayed longer I moved. Now that they have returned home Me and Juliet moved back. I also lived at Windseer castle for a long time. My name is Inion by the way." She held out her hand in a very human form of greeting.

As they moved close to the kitchen door she stopped and waited for him.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Armandeus Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:58 am

It was wonderful to have a refrigerator full of food again and Armandeus nearly broke into an impromptu dance as he folded the empty bags and moved to put them away. Hmm? What was that? The Elf paused in mid-hum, his pointed ears twitching at the faint sound of voices coming from the bar area.

Curious, Armandeus swung around the island counter and drifted towards the door. He'd been right in hearing voices and one just happened to be recognizable. Pushing the door open Ar's green-haired head popped around it and he broke into a grin upon seeing a familiar face. "Inion, Vedui'. It has been long since I have seen you." To the man he nodded and pushed the door open wider so he could move into the bar area. "Greetings. I am Armandeus, the Inn's chef. I believe it is safe to assume you both wish for something to eat?" It seemed a safe bet considering they were both outside the kitchen door. He looked between them as he waited for an answer.
Armandeus
Armandeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:56 am

Inion's smile widened and her eyes twinkled, Ar was the first familiar face she had seen here. She had been paying attention to the gentleman so that when Ar peeked out the door it surprised her but she recovered quickly. She almost pulled him into a hug, but out of personal space she gave him a little bow and a wink. Maidin, Armandeus it is good to see you. I hope things are well with you. And yes it would be a safe bet that we have wondered toward the kitchen in search of food."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:39 am

(sorry all. Work has been a real tie-up)

Fresh. Crisp. Apples. He would have to remember that was what she liked for a person never knew when something like that would come in handy. As for what she smelled liked he wasn’t quick to give out that information as it may have been something a bit vague for he simply would have said that she smelled delicious.

“I do remember you,” a sparkle there in his eyes, “but as I have watched this Inn from afar for a while. Pity that I have not thought to come and say hello until now . . .”

The giving of his name would have to wait for it was then that the door propped open and there was Armandeus. Willow’s eyes only narrowed a hairs breath and the smile he had been wearing stayed in place. There was something that perhaps Inion should be thankful for – just before Armandeus had appeared Inion had offered Willow her hand along with a name. And Willow had been about to take it.

But for now the Elf was talking and Inion seemed pleased to see him. Willow took up one of the bar stools and pulled it along the floorboards to make it available for Inion. He would take the next one if she chose to sit there. “Hunger is what brought me here this morning, Armandeus.” The syllables of the Elf’s name were stressed Willow and his light blue eyes pressed upon the other male. It could be considered a challenging look.

What would the Elf taste like?

Willow

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:54 am

(no worries)

Seem would think that Inion didn't knotice things, but she noticed more then she let on. She had seen the look the gentleman had given Ar, she didn't say anything just logged it into her memory. Hearing the bar stool moving she glanced over and watched him move them, again taking note of his actions. Not hard to tell that by the postions of the bar stool he was hoping she would sit next time him. She gave him a wink to let him know that she hadn't forgotten about him.

She gave Ar a bright smile. "If you need help, I am more then happy to lend a hand. I was just looking for something simple to eat while I take a break from unpacking."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Armandeus Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:53 am

When it came to something as personal as hugging Armandeus usually did not partake in it, though for Inion he would have made an exception. As it was he returned her bow with a slight one of his own and a big grin. "Things have been well for me for the time being. I had heard of your leaving, does this mean you have returned to us again?"

Armandeus was used to hearing his name pronounced in a multitude of ways, ranging from a complete butchering of the name to it being nearly sung in bell-like tones, but the way in which the other man said it had the Elf's eyes narrowing. The challenging look was countered with a steady Elvish gaze for the space of a moment before he finally turned away and settled his attention on Inion once again. "Breakfast has been over for some time but I would be happy to fix whatever it is you wish." His purple eyes sparkled as the mask of jester happiness fell over them again. "I would not resist if you insisted upon helping with the cooking. The more the merrier!"

As for what the Elf would taste like, well there was always more than one way to find out.
Armandeus
Armandeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:08 am

[font=Comic Sans Ms]She clapped her hands and kinda jumped alittle, yea she had drank more coffee then she should have that was another reason she need to eat. "I was thinking of putting together a sandwich or something like that. Something to quiet my rumbling tummy and maybe my caffine buzz as well." She was grinning like a cat that caught the canary. She looked over at the gentleman that she had come in with "and what would you like to eat my dear."[/font]
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down