Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Meeting new people

4 posters

Go down

Meeting new people Empty Meeting new people

Post by EmberShade Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:41 pm

Ember looked around the inn. There were people everywhere. Humanoids and non humanoids alike. It was like nothing she had ever seen. Her waist length red hair fell onto her face, covering her fiery red eyes.
'I musn't cry, I musn't cry....' She thought to herself. All she wanted was to go home! She was a vampriste. And elementalist and vampire combination. One of the only one's to survive longer then four years.
Every elementalist and/or Vampire they had attempted to turn always died instantly or four years later. But that didn't matter to her. She was alone and she knew no one here. She wanted to go home!
Against her will, a tear fell from her eye and she brushed it away quickly, not wanting anyone to see her crying.
EmberShade
EmberShade

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Meeting new people Empty Re: Meeting new people

Post by Armandeus Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:04 pm

Armandeus was pulling double duty today, watching the front desk as well as working the kitchen. At the current moment he was between the two places, situated behind the bar as he stocked it. While he couldn't really be seen at the current moment as he was stocking the bottom shelf, he could be heard. There was the sounds of glass clinking against glass as he moved the bottles around followed by quiet thumps as he placed them on the shelves.

It was in the midst of doing this that he heard someone moving around and so he stood, popping up behind the bar. There he saw the unfamiliar woman and cast a smile towards her. "Hello and welcome to the Tel'Ranaemyn Inn. Can I help you with anything?"

Last edited by Armandeus on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Armandeus
Armandeus

Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by EmberShade Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:22 pm

"Um, yes, maybe. I was wandering if you could tell me where I am." She said. She looked up and brushed her hair out of her face, trying to be composed. She had to believe she was going to get home......she had to. She took a good look at the man who was behind the counter. He was, in a way, kind of cute. She took a good look at him and, not being able to read his aura that well without touching him, asked "Who are you, and, What are you? see all manners of being here, but I barely recognize any of the species." Her voice cam out small and frail, but still like black velvet. It was dark and seductive, but oh, so soft.
EmberShade
EmberShade

Back to top Go down

Post by Armandeus Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:01 am

Armandeus took little notice of the woman as she tried getting a good look at him, for he was thinking of a way to answer her question. Though he had lived in the realm for nearly three years now he couldn't quite explain what or where it was. He himself had simply fallen through a hole in the ground that opened into the sky. Finally he settled for the best answer he could give and hoped a more complicated one wouldn't be needed. "You are at the Tel'Ranaemyn Inn, located in the city of New Haven near Rhy'Din."

The Elf had been asked many an odd question in his time, but he had to hand it to this woman; nobody had ever asked what he was before. As it was nearly both his eyebrows raised to disappear underneath the black cloth covering his forehead as he sought to answer. "I am Armandeus Valandil, one of the Eldar race. As for the species here there are many: humans, vampires, others of my kind, and more. But, now that you know my name I shall like to learn yours."
Armandeus
Armandeus

Back to top Go down

Post by EmberShade Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:49 pm

"Oh, um, My name is Ember Shade. I am the princess of the elementalists in another realm. But I am one of the only two remaining Vampristes." She whispered. She was very interested by this man. He looked young, but wise. And where is New Haven, what is New Haven? Was.......was she dreaming again.

She closed her eyes and started whispering to herself.
"There's no place like home, there's no place but home." But when she opened her eyes, she saw Armandeus staring at her with a bewildered expression. She wasn't going home. This wasn't a dream.............She was in another realm and she had no clue what to do. Before she could say anything more, the world tumbled into darkness.
EmberShade
EmberShade

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:17 pm

De'Ryanna was coming in from working out back in the stables while Armandeus was taking care of the things inside. When she saw him she was going to speak to him about hiring extra hands to take care of some duties, it wouldn't hurt and it would put coin in the pockets of a few youth, giving them something to do besides wasting energy.

However, those thoughts were momentarily put aside as she entered and saw a young female laying out on the floor. Her steps were purposeful as she quickly made her way over to the fallen one, kneeling down she reached out to feel for a pulse. De'Ryanna was no doctor but she knew somethings. Looking up she saw that Armandeus was not too far off, wonderful because it would make things a bit easier. "Stay with her, try to wake her gently. I will get Donald."

She said that to Armandeus as she pushed herself up from the floor and headed to the steps. She did not know if Donald was in but there was no harm in knocking on his door. Arriving at the second floor she made the needed turns until she reached his door and once there she knocked.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:30 am

It was almost as if she really had no reason to knock because when Ryan 's hand came in for the first rap against the door it had open to see Donald Blake dressed in all of his doctorly finest, even had his stethascope whipped around his neck. Stopping himself from plowing right into her Donald smiles big and bright at De'Ryanna. leaning heavily into his walking stick.

"De'Ryanna! hello... do what do I owe this pleasure?"

It had been a while since he had seen the woman. And when he did see her it was usually so both could allow the others that they housed to speak on matters usually far greater then the two mere mortals.

DrDonaldBlake

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Armandeus Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:21 pm

Ah, there was her name and a bit of information as well. Armandeus listened intently, although he couldn't help the slight confused look that appeared with a few of the words she spoke. Princess? Vampristes? These words were unfamiliar to him and he had a mind to ask, simply because there was no escaping an Elf's curiosity, but the sight of the woman whispering to herself caused him to pause.

Talking to oneself could never lead towards good things, and in the next moment when the woman fainted proved just that. Armandeus hadn't been close enough to catch her before she hit the floor, but he rushed towards her. It was then that De'Ryanna appeared and he followed her lead, kneeling next to the woman. Leaning in, he began to talk. Hopefully the sound of his voice would help in waking her. "Ember? Can you hear me?"
Armandeus
Armandeus

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:48 pm

She was in luck for the Doctor was in. When he opened the door De'Ryanna took a partial step backwards so as not to crowd the entryway. From the looks of it he may have been getting ready to go to work, or even just returned from work as she did not think that he would lounge around his room in his uniform. She liked the look on him - as well as Donald in general - and it was evident in the smile that she gave him.

"I'm afraid that this is not a social call Donald or a personal issue. I don't come for myself but for the well being of another." She stepped to the side to prepare to move away from his door and down the hall when it was time to go.

Then she continued. "I came in from the stables to find a young lady passed out on the floor in front of the front desk. I believe she only has fainted but I came to get you so that you may tend to her." She nodded towards the direction of the stairs. "Armandeus is with her now as he was there to see her fall. He may know more of it than I. Shall we go?"

She would be right behind him.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by EmberShade Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:15 pm

I heard my name and whispers all around me. I opened my eyes and sat up, my head spinning. It hurt like hell. I put my hand to the back of my head, where the pain was most intense, and found it to be sticky with blood. I could smell it in the air and it made me dizzy............and hungry.

I turned my head to see the elven boy, Armandeus, and my gaze fell immediately to his neck. My fangs had extended and my lips parted showing them off. I saw the startled look on his face and I tore my gaze away from his neck. Why was I acting like this!? I didn't want to hurt anyone, let alone the first person I met in this strange realm, but goddess I just needed blood......

"I am so sorry! I'm..........I should probably........I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt anyone I just want to go home!" I whispered, tears forming in my eyes and spilling over slowly. I closed my eyes and turned away, embarassed by my own weaknesses.

Last edited by EmberShade on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
EmberShade
EmberShade

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDonaldBlake Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:27 am

" oh, alright then... whats up?" said before she started to talk about the fainted woman. leaning against his door frame.

It was then that donald listened and then then after a firm nod he reached over and took his walking stick. starting from the door."what're we waiting for then, come on..." Donald didnt bother with the walking stick, walking at a quick pace down towards the stairs. still holding a bit of a limp but yeah he'd fight through the pain."

DrDonaldBlake

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down