Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

pris and the sixteen-year-old emergency ][ by invite

Go down

pris and the sixteen-year-old emergency ][ by invite Empty pris and the sixteen-year-old emergency ][ by invite

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 11:42 pm

[this post is for de'ryanna + invite only, so please ask first before posting! you'll be glad you did. :halo:]

on the second floor, behind the closed door inside the place that pris and dommy called home, there was a high pitched scream. it wasn't a scream that curdled blood, but it wasn't the kind of scream that teenyboppers yelled adoringly at their boy band warbling heartthrobs either. this scream was somewhere different in the spectrum because the thoughts that fueled it were, ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh and what's happening?!?? and most importantly i don't know what to do and dommy's not home why is dommy not home i need dommy right now onmygoshohmygoshohmygosh.

but none the words in her thoughts made it out of her mouth, the scream was just plain sound wailing up and down the tonal scales. so whoever heard her scream would have to play the what's wrong guessing game by listening to how long she screamed, how loud, in what pitch, and things like that.

and of course actually seeing her would probably help with the guessing game too. and after a shorter second scream that was higher in pitch than the first one, anyone who had come out into the hallway would get their wish. because short little pris bolted out the door of her and dommy's homestead and threw herself against the door one down from theirs - doctor donnie duck's room.

she looked disheveled. for a saturday, being out of bed at this hour was very early in the morning for her which is why she was still in her night clothes. a dark black nightgown that reached to her knees and was trimmed all over in white lace, she had never taken her purple and pink striped stockings off from the day before so it made for a disjointed look. it was obvious that she hadn't even had time to brush her hair before she screamed, because the mostly black hair - with chunky orange streaks in the front and electric blue tips all around - looked like a raven's nest.

pressed flat against the door, pris wasted no time. the girl pounded her little fists black and blue as she pleaded in shrieking panic to the slab of wood. "let me in let me in let me IN, i need to get in i need duck i need him now you go find him go door go why aren't you going why aren't you helping me?!?!" when it was obvious the door wasn't going to help her, pris slammed each of her palms against the door in frustration and then whimpered. after staring at the unhelpful wood she got an idea.

pris stepped backwards, step step step to the other side of the hall. then she even turned her back on the door. she counted to twenty, and then looked at the door. it was still there and hadn't done a thing. she turned back around and counted to twenty again. because she'd heard that a watched pot never boils, so she thought that maybe just maybe if she didn't stare the door down it would help her and do what she asked.

but even when she counted to twenty a second time it didn't work. no help from the door, and no donnie duck coming out from the room. pris stamped her feet in frustration and howled, "duck where a-a-a-a-re youuuuu!"

it was an emergency. at least to a sixteen-year-old girl, it was definitely an emergency. and it wasn't the kind where you could get help through a telephone.

Back to top Go down

pris and the sixteen-year-old emergency ][ by invite Empty Re: pris and the sixteen-year-old emergency ][ by invite

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun May 31, 2009 7:38 pm

It was too early in the morning for many things, but it was not too early for De'Ryanna to be out and about the Inn. Being that it was the weekend she did not have to worry about helping out in the kitchen - for the patrons were on their own when it came to two days of the week - she was doing laundry .

Also located on the second floor, the laundry room was fairly hidden from plan view. Unless a person was actively looking for it they would miss the small subtleties in the air that indicated a mirror illusion. It was a very useful Weave that she had learned to do in her early stages of education but, due to it's simplicity, it wasn't meant to be undetectable. De'Ryanna only hid this door (as well as a few others) because she didn't see a need otherwise. If someone wanted to have their clothes washed then one of the staff would handle it, or tell that person what to do.

So it was that when De'Ryanna exited from the hidden door with a round medium size wicker basket under her left arm and propped against her hip that her nose picked up a particular smell and she paused in her forward movement. Due to certain creatures being in the Inn, this was not a smell that normally filled the air and on occasion when it did, it was not iced with panic. That is what she would describe it as - panic, and it always left a rather bitter taste in her mouth. Therefore, not only did she have that particular smell filling her nose, but there was that taste. Now all she had to do was see who was at the root of this current annoyance.

With a bump of her hip the basket was shifted on her hip and she started again down the hall, the hem of her brown skirt brushing soundlessly across the floor as she moved. Aside from the smell there was banging and an odd cry and, as she drew closer, her thoughts on who it might be were proven correct. It was Pris - having remembered that Donald had told her the girls name that night at the bar.

At least today the girl did not look like a runaway dying Spruce. Maybe the other girl saw her, because De'Ryanna was approaching at the same time that Pris was walking away from the door.

"Walking away from the door isn't going to help for I do not believe he is in." Spoken without much pomp. It was straight forward and business like. That was the best way to go about this.

And she stood there, somewhere between the girl and the door, to wait for Pris' reply.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

pris and the sixteen-year-old emergency ][ by invite Empty Re: pris and the sixteen-year-old emergency ][ by invite

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 11:10 pm

oh pris saw her. or better yet pris saw her. the bitchwitch. now standing between pris and the door that belonged to her most precious doctor donnie duck. just prior to de'ryanna's entrance she'd been staring the door down while stamping her feet with her fists clenched at her sides, so when the girl stepped in-between there was a moment when pris' emerald eyes were locked with ryan's. the eccentric teenager drew her lip back into that snarl face she always gave to benjamin's teeth when she looked at them, a mimic of what she saw whenever she stared there - grandmother what big teeth you have. she did it now to ryan again because pris could see him there. one of de'ryanna's bogeymen. and all the things poof told her about the connection he had with the bitchwitch and what he could do invaded her mind like a flood.

and made her remember. it was only a few days ago that she'd been standing in front of window at some demon's tavern looking up at the moon and thinking about howling to see what it would do. and now his bitchwitch was here. poof had heard what pris said that night downstairs. so he would hear her again right? and he said she could call. she could use de'ryanna like a telephone. and it was an emergency. so her lips parted. ready to howl at the moon. but something stopped her. a pain just under her stomach that twisted so hard she was sure things were breaking in there. and pris realized what she was about to do. and remembered what she was supposed to be doing. donnie duck was a doctor. there was a difference between him and poof.

so her eyes darted away fast. she even turned her head, as she girl started to wring her hands. it was never good when pris did that, that particular fidget was a sign the girl was struggling to keep herself in her drivers seat. it was probably the pain, she was not very good with pain, pain made it very hard for her to keep her focus. she started to rock, too. as she looked down the hall, towards the stairs. like she hoped donnie was about to appear at the top of them just like he had the other day when she was looking for secret passages. but she knew he wasn't going to. there was no thunking. and when donnie was coming there was almost always thunking from boom's stick.

boom! "i can call boom!" she shrieked with a frantic eureka. "boom owes me. and when he comes i can say, 'get back in your stick and give me donnie duck'. because i need him." there was desperation in pris' words which might be why she shot those last ones out so very fast, her eyes darting around very erratically as if she was embarrassed or guilty or maybe both. "this isn't about breakfast or drawings or televisions or homework or wigs or showers or secret passages or dances or swashbuckling or or or or or - "

pris urgency and discomfort were rising as she was listing all the things it wasn't because it was making her wish it was all those things, and it made her stuck a pained repetition of 'or'. repeating the words a few more times her voice wavered as she shifted her weight so much it looked like she had to go to the bathroom, and a high distressed whine followed. "i. need. help." she said it to the hallway very quietly as she held her middle. "help help help and doors don't listen..."

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:00 pm

De'Ryanna hadn't a clue what Pris was babbling on about, that's what it was to her: nonsense babbles. Calling 'Boom' and getting in a stick, what type of sense did that make? None to her mind at first but it clearly made a lot of sense to the one who was going on about it.

Listening she held her stance between the door and the frightened girl, that smell of fear only grew making the taste in De'Ryanna's mouth even more bitter to the point that now she was simply getting aggravated. But now was not the time for pushing things aside and giving the girl a piece of her mind about calming down and making sense. She never could understand why people always panicked when things happened that they didn't understand. Holding back the urge to roll her eyes she exhaled and started walking to the girl. She absolutely abhorred the fact that Pris related her to Benjamin - and she could tell she had done it again by that face she made - but De'Ryanna could do one of two things: leave the girl to frantic state and let her talk to inanimate objects until she realized that they were not going to talk back, or help her out.

She stopped at a social distance away from Pris, the woven basket still balanced on her hip. The look on her face wasn't gentle, warm, inviting, or any of those expressions a person normally gave when about to approach this type of topic, it was a straight face. "Call for that man if you want, but he is a man. I'm a female." Often times in awkward situations she had a flare for stating the obvious. This was one of those moments though she made a show of being in control.

"We have to have a talk about what is going on with your body right now. We can either talk here in the hall where anyone can come by and hear our conversation and be exposed to female secrets, or you can follow me and we can take this somewhere private. My room. Whatever you decide make it quick." Her brown eyes moved from Pris' face and down to just below her middle, but only for a moment. "I'd rather not have you dripping on the polished floors."

This was De'Ryanna being nice, or attempting to be, and not come off as condescending.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:08 am

"i don't have any females to call," pris shot that back at de'ryanna with heat in her tone and injury in her features. she clearly felt she had to defend her choices in the face of de'ryanna's businesslike neutrality. "donnie duck is a doctor who is my people and boom is a hero who wants to look after me just like he looks after his asgard because he likes taking respites with me and dommy isn't a sister he's a brother who's my guardian because my mother is a bitch but he's at work." after spitting that out like an angered kitten pris hugged her arm around her middle and looked briefly miserable. she felt like that was her hurting insides that had just snapped at de'ryanna. but that didn't make any sense at all...right?

pris cast her eyes down to the floor, pressing her back firmly against the wall in a sulking stance. as she stared at the polished wood that de'ryanna just referred to, she made that face again. the snarl face that mimicked 'grandmother what big teeth you have'. the only outward evidence that pris was thinking about the only other person she knew she could call, and whether or not she should call him. she was trying to think of a reason, any reason, that it would be a good idea. so that she wouldn't have to suffer through de'ryanna who made her feel like she was in school getting scolded by one of her teachers. because de'ryanna looked down at pris just like each of her teachers did, and many of the students as well. and pris had to sally forth despite those looks enough as it was.

but her mind, it was fixating. logically fixating, for a change. repeating one single word de'ryanna said back at pris encased within a silent question, 'why shouldn't you want a female?' as the eccentric girl's gaze remained focused here there and everywhere on the floor, she found try as she might didn't have a good answer to that question. and she knew this wasn't a time that would be good to give her mind a nonsense answer. a nonsense answer wasn't going to help make the pain stop or fix the problem or stop the drips the bitchwitch was being mighty about. and that's what pris wanted, that's why she was panicking so much. she wanted all of this to go away.

so, "here." she finally grumble mumbled that single word reply, eyes still downcast. clearly pris wasn't concerned about anyone coming by and learning about female secrets.

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:25 pm

It didn't surprise De'Ryanna, really, that Pris didn't have any female friends to call. On that small item they may have common ground for she herself didn't have very many friends. At a time like this, when the female body was going through lots of changes, it was good to have someone to talk to, someone that could go through the experience with you - for lack of a better word. Still, the two girls standing in the hallway may be the wrong pair.

Taking in how the girl was acting and the things she said De'Ryanna knew that she wasn't going to get anywhere good if she didn't at least attempt to show some measure of sympathy. Maybe she could extend understanding instead, it would be easier. She wanted the girl to listen to her, not take her words with a grain of salt and forget everything she was about to say.

A look up and down the hall showed them to be alone and she didn't hear anyone nearby either. Both could change at any time. "Fine," De'Ryanna said as she sought to close the distance between them. It was only a few steps and, in that time an ease-dropping ward had gone up around the pair. It was invisible - nothing to see - and stretched from the floor to the ceiling and was circular around them for a few feet. As long as Pris didn't walk to one of the other doors in the hall she would be able to hear all De'Ryanna had to tell her.

"From your actions, and the way that you smell, you've reached the point in your life where your body considers you to no longer be a child, but a woman. You may start to think or desire things that you haven't before and once a month an issue of blood will flow out from between your legs and you will bleed from three to seven days every twenty-eight days." She hadn't heard of anyone bleeding more than seven days or less than three. No mincing words or beating around the bush on her end.

She even spoke in a clam manner as if it were a doctor telling the patient their test results. "This is perfectly normal female event and happens to us once we have come of age." She still held on to the basket during her talk, it may be a security measure. "Once we have begun our monthly flow we are given something else, the ability to create life by giving birth to off spring. I assume you already know the story of reproduction....." That was posed as a possible question. If Pris didn't know that, then some things may not make any sense.

Therefore, she would let the girl take it what was said so far before she continued.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:34 pm

it wasn't the 'fine' that made pris pick her eyes up off the floor to look up at de'ryanna. it was when she saw the bitchwitch's feet - which meant the rest of her was coming too - moving even closer. pris' weight shifted from one stocking foot to the other, and the eccentric girl wrung her hands tightly. sure signs that pris wasn't sure how she felt about this girl who'd threatened her last time they'd met prowling towards her.

but after talking with her thoughts she made a decision, and ryan would see pris' arms fall to her sides as each hand balled into a tight little fist. punching-ready, just in case the bitchwitch tried something. pris also reminded herself that she still had the book in her room - maybe if she ran for it and told it she was in trouble the book could help. so she had her fists and her book and she could always yell for boom. the three options made her feel better about the closeness.

luckily for the bitchwitch, like most properly educated teenagers of new haven and the surrounding area pris was forced to take a marking period of health education each year. so now that de'ryanna said what the problem was, pris really understood what the problem was. but a different problem was that pris' mind got stuck on a one thing that the uppity girl probably wouldn't think was very important. but to pris it was important, because when her mind fixated there was no hope of thinking about anything else. which is why pris blurted out, "how can you smell? am i supposed to be able to smell now? because i'm a woman? they didn't teach us that. that our noses blossom like our boobs." that's what her health teacher had said, that a girl's breasts 'blossomed' with the rest of her when she became a woman.

pris spoke that single word and put herself on an entirely different tangent. starting with looking square at de'ryanna's chest. "are you a woman? are those your blossomed boobs? have my boobs blossomed?" the eccentric girl looked down at her own chest, going as far as to reach up and pull out the top of her pajama dress so that she could get a better look at the pair in question. "i forgot to take measurements. or pictures. a before. that i could compare it with the after. maybe i'll ask dommy when he gets home. what the before was. so i'll know." oh lucky dommy, was he going to get a huge headache when he got home from work!

and if that wasn't bad enough, pris added as she continued to scrutinize her chest, "off-spring. hm hm hm. i bet i'll get one of those before you do. you don't look like anything's sprung off you." her eyes lifted then to look triumphantly at de'ryanna. was the odd teenager trying to make a contest out of it? and who in the holy world pris though she was going to 'off-spring' with...unless pris didn't realize that de'ryanna didn't mean that women had the ability to have things literally spring off of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:23 am

Whoever said that being nice afforded you things in life obviously did not know about the interaction between Pris and De'Ryanna. Civility may be lost on the two of them all thanks to their first meeting. They had started on the wrong foot and things were not going to instantly mend themselves - especially with the way Pris kept making references to De'Ryanna's feral side. Just because it was known did not mean it had to be referenced.

"Mind your eyes," Her own eyes were slightly narrowed as she saw Pris staring hard at her chest. This caused her to shift the basket and hold it against her stomach instead if her side, partially blocking her chest from view. "The nerve. To think you'd at least have learned a bit of manners throughout your years." She made no attempt to hide the annoyance and aggravation that was in her voice.

"And if you want to celebrate your initiation into womanhood by spreading your legs for some guy and getting pregnant than go right ahead. Maybe you're wanting to be a mother." It was safe to say that De'Ryanna was more than slightly annoyed at Pris' comment that nothing could spring from her. Of course she didn't know that Pris didn't understand what she meant and therefore De'Ryanna took it at face value.

A bit of a huff as she once again shifted the basket, her outward calm and collected demeanor still slightly shaken, she spoke again. "As for your other questions, you might want to run off and measure your chest. They're sure to grow and your body will go through other changes, like a patch of hair growing on the region between your legs, under your arms and upon your legs. All of these changes but you will not develop a keener sense of smell as that's a trait given to me by my father. Now," she paused. How much longer she could bear to be here, in the same area as this female was unknown, but her patience was wearing thin and would soon wane if Pris continued to press on certain areas.

"Before you start bleeding all over the floor let me give you something that will keep the blood from spilling over everywhere. You will have to change it every few hours. Or would you rather wait for the door to answer you?"

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:02 am

uh oh. it was on. up to this point if pris was drawing attention to de'ryanna's feral side, it wasn't with any button-pushing in mind. the way benjamin had explained the bitchwitch to her, pris looked at de'ryanna and simply saw an extension of poof. and the smelling...well that was pris drawing attention through a question by not getting why de'ryanna had brought up smelling at all. but after that tone from the snooty teenager? what pris said and did next was very purposeful.

"mind your teeth. grrrrr." pris bared her teeth at de'ryanna with a provoking lean forward that was as long as her grrrrr. once she was done grrrring, she leaned back and held her nose high as she said in a very lofty tone. "your nerves." pris did not get the colloquialism wrong. there was a reason she changed her mimic to 'your' nerves instead of 'the' nerve. what was worse, was that she wasn't done with that thought and she added in a continued mimic, "to think you'd have a least learned your nerves throughout your years." to punctuate her thought, pris made a popping sound with her lips. the sound...was it related to what pris said or saw, or was it happenstance? nothing clarified that detail.

there was only one thing that could possibly be worse than what pris already did. it was the look she gave de'ryanna next. a 'what are you, crazy?!' look. and somewhere in her mind at least some of the time pris had to understand the irony of giving people that look. but this time it wasn't to further provoke, or at least she didn't mean it that way. she said only one thing multiple times to clarify why she was giving de'ryanna that look, "...pregnant? pregnant? pre-gn-an-T?" it was like the kind of response the Mad Hatter would give if you told him the sky was blue. one hundred percent of 'what does pregnant have to do with anything'.

as for the rest of it. measuring her chest and patches of hair and changing it every few hours and the grandmother what a big nose you have that de'ryanna said she got from her father, pris said nothing to that. it doesn't mean she didn't hear it, it just meant to those things she had nothing to say. what she did have left to say, in a grandly emphatic tone like de'ryanna needed to be taught a lesson from the wise-woman pris, was this:

"de'ryanna," a flourishing gesture that ended with pris putting her hand over her own heart and an empathetic look as she used the bitchwitch's name for the first time, "people answer doors, doors don't answer people." but at the start of all this wasn't pris yelling at the door to....? yes. so what did the contradiction mean? at the very simplest level, it meant this was just another day with the enigmatic pris, a girl that if you spent enough time with her might make even up down left and right seem like impossibly inconsistent concepts.

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:00 am

And there it was.

De'Ryanna could take being talked down to as if she were a five-year-old child, she had suffered through that while she was in training at the White Tower. It lasted for years and when she had reached the point to rise above it she never let anyone talk to her like that without them reaping some type of consequence. Not there and especially not when she was in the court of her Foster Father and now, just because she was in the appearance of a sub-servant role here that did not mean she was going to let people talk to her in certain manner. Especially someone who was younger than she.

In her mind, she had at least been civil and now this spic of a woman - she couldn't very well call her a girl now - had the nerve to bare her teeth and growl? That was crossing the line and as De'Ryanna started to heat up with anger, that thin silver chain that laid under her clothing against her waist started to heat up as well. It was suppose to remind her to mind her temper and not to let herself be controlled by her emotions - since her Father had opened that other side of her it was always looking for a way to escape and anger always seemed to work. Though right now... right now the only thing that silver chain did was fuel her frustrations.

Her brown eyes narrowed and the basket dropped from her arm to land on the floor - it didn't tip over, rocked a bit but stayed righted - and in a few steps she was in Pris' personal space and standing nearly toe-to-toe with her and looking down at her slightly. They were nearly the same height. Those eyes were as cold as ice and as hard as steel and her voice just the same as she spoke. "I offer you assistance and you growl at me?"

Hard tone, but her voice was not loud, if anything it had gotten softer, an underlining of her own growl beneath her words. "Don't bare your teeth to a wolf unless you're ready to fight. The next time you bare them at me I will have your head." Vicious. Could it really be her? Was she capable of making good on the words she said? The anger was there, in her words and in her eyes, the rest of her outward appearance was calm. That chain was going to leave a scar. Again.

Then, it was quiet. The only thing to hear from here was the low growl with the breathing.

It was hard to be rational and logical when over half of your mind was telling you to strike out at the person who was in outward defiance - that's what she was convinced it was - but she had to remember where she was and that she was not the animal they made her out to be. She wasn't.

"Down the hall. Bathroom. Pads are on the top shelf." That was as much as she could do. De'Ryanna didn't back off of Pris, she still kept that close distance and looked at her with that glare.

"Now, go."

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:48 am

what happened next as pris stared de'ryanna dead in the eyes was probably the most clear, lucid sentence ever spoken by the girl yet. unlike the bitchwitch, there was no growling or anger or frustration or anything like that. there wasn't a lick of mimicking. there was just fact. like there was only one possible answer to the equation about de'ryanna's 'nerves'. because that's what pris thought all of de'ryanna's stupid behavior had to do with. nerves, ones that needed to hear this lesson. "you needed to know my dad. because he used say that if you don't want something don't ask for it."

in pris' mind, de'ryanna was just like her teachers. which fit, because most of her teachers were kidding themselves by thinking they were being civil and offering assistance to pris too. when in reality most of the time they were judging, they were impatient, they were condescending, and they made seriously wrong assumptions about priscilla grace ganesvoort. right now the bitchwitch had traveled herself down the same yellow brick road as they did.

and this eccentric 'wizard' was so not going to kowtow to the high and mighty lip of some girl.

especially right now. after all, she had pms.

so she glared right back. stared right back. pris didn't care that the bitchwitch was up in her space. pris didn't care that the fact de'ryanna was standing so close was making it hard for pris to look anywhere but her eyes. pris didn't care what she'd see because of having to stare. pris didn't care that de'ryanna was making threats. or that she was a wolf. or that she was growling. or any of it. should she have cared? maybe. should she be scared? maybe. why wasn't she? that answer was secret. that answer was the main gear in the clock that made pris tick and tock and react to things the way she did. it was the answer that her doctor hoped he'd get from her every session she had to spend with him, but he never would.

pris slid a step to the right in her stocking feet. was she going down the hall to the bathroom as she was told? the better question was, why would she? and de'ryanna might know it when pris' second step went towards her and dommy's door. as more steps followed pris' biting words would make her feelings loud and clear. "i don't want your pads, fake as your assistance i'd bleed all over your stupid floor that you treat better than people."

pris pushed the door open and turned in the doorway, cupping the edge of the door ready to slam it shut when she got her say. "do you think you fool me? you're not nice. you don't care. i have eyes."

slam.

but at least one good thing had come out of the meeting between the two teenagers. de'ryanna had pulled pris out of her confused panic, and told her what the issue with her body actually was. now that pris knew, at least she could take care of it herself. even if it did mean climbing out the second story window to get what she needed...

it wouldn't be the first time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down