Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Brighter Days

Go down

Brighter Days Empty Brighter Days

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2009 4:00 am

Kyra was out and about finally there was a lot of things going on in her little world lately. Where had she been hiding herself lately...well only one would ever know that secret. Her father gave her part ownership in the house and in the forge. He told her the night they had dinner together that he decided to return to Castle Darkmane to fulfill his duties there and would come back whenever she needed him. Which in her mind would be often since she loved having her parents around whenever possible. His good friends, Zephyr and Katyana, had gone off on another adventure.

She completely moved into the house and out of the inn and had even invited Kyle, Gavin and Aiden to move in to the house with her since they were spending so much time together and they were barely at the inn anyway these days. It just made more sense to both of them this way Kyra wasn't left completely alone since Maddie was still away. She was out and about having already been to the forge to check on things there. Some of the new workers were making some special pieces to take to a festival to try and drum up some business for the forge. She had no particular place to go so she let her feet take her where they wished to go and just where did they wish to go? She ended up at the waterfall that she had seen in a dream once and been to before. Once she was there she fluttered out to the center rock and just sat there letting her thoughts and feelings flow through her wanting to get her mind clear from anything that was weighing on her.

Back to top Go down

Brighter Days Empty Re: Brighter Days

Post by Brayden Alexander Sun May 17, 2009 1:22 am

So she had told him how to get to where it was, that she was at. But did that mean that he would actually find his way there without getting lost at all? Not in the least bit, after all this was him. So he was somewhere on his way there, more like trying to find his way there. He could hear the waterfall, but yep he couldn't find it. Finally his movements came to a stop and he leaned against a tree that was near him.

"Seriously Kyle, how the hell do you hear a waterfall, but can't find a waterfall. It's not like it is a tiny thingie, it's like big and all and really how?"

Using his heads once more he pushed himself away from that tree now and started walking towards where he thought he was hearing the waterfall coming from. And it only took a few more moments but he finally spotted that waterfall. Movements taking him closer to the clearing to it. He seen her there by that center rock, and he was going to be quiet and watch her a bit til she seen him, but that was changing the moment he took a step and stepped right into some mud.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me, these are like my favorite pants, what the heck."

His attention turning down to his legs seeing the mud that had gotten on his pants.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 12:16 pm

Kyra was expecting anyone to come there to see her but she had told Kyle where she would be in case he wanted to join her and see this beautiful place with her. This place meant a lot to her and it was good place to think and let things go. Just sitting there thinking she soon felt a pair of eyes watching her as they watched in dreams that she had in the past. The same dream she told Isah about before. Starting to turn to see where the eyes were she heard Kyle's voice she turned to him and smiled. Hearing what he said and seeing him look down at his pants she couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Honey, you know if you come out into the clear water the mud will wash off some and what doesn't we can wash when we get home."

She sat there watching him and waiting to see what he would do next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Sun May 17, 2009 1:55 pm

He had for a few moments turned his attention to the ground once more looking at his pants once again. Until he heard what she had to say, and his head tilted up some watching her for a few moments.

"That is true, but how deep is the water, cuz well wouldn't I have to swim to get out there. Cuz I've never been here before so I don't know how deep the water is, maybe I should have brought something to swim in, that would have worked....I think."

He looked to her once more and smiled once more, as he leaned down to begin taking his shoes and socks off. That done he looked back up to her as he stood straight up once more. Taking a few steps now until he was in the water a bit.

"You know this would be so much easier if I could just fly, it really would. And don't worry, I'm not about to try."

He offered another smile and continued to head over to where she was at. After a few minutes finally reaching there he pulled his wet self up onto the rock. Moving his head he went to let a bit of fire form to at least start to dry himself off, but chose better of it for a moment. His gaze turned back to her for a moment before looking around for a few more moments. Finally setting back upon her.

"It's nice here."
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 7:37 pm

She smiled watching him make his way out there to where she was at and before she could let him know it wasn't that deep out to where she was at he was there and sitting next to her. She sat there watching him as he looked around and finally leaned against him taking the sites with him.

"It is beautiful here. I seen it many times in my dreams and a friend brought me here with the use of unicorns. It was a lovely day."

She fell silent knowing she would probably never see that friend again but that would be something she had to live with. However, she was happy with the way things have turned out with Kyle, Aiden and Gavin. Looking back up at him she smiled brightly.

"I'm glad you decided to try and find your way out here to see this with me. We will have to have a picnic here with Gavin and Aiden."

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Mon May 18, 2009 2:03 pm

He had pulled himself up onto that rock now and dangled his legs out for a moment, before deciding that if he was going to sit here he might as well get his feet wet, so he removed his already soaked shoes. Good thing he didn't wear one of his favorite pairs. Anyways he set those shoes and his socks on the rock next to him, letting his feet move into the water. He leans back til he was laying down on that rock as well.

"A picnic would be nice, the boys could go swimming too, I think. I might be wrong, unless there is a spot a bit deeper. After all they haven't exactly tried to swim before as it is."

He turned his head once more to look up to the sky for a moment, before looking back to her once more and he offered her a bit of a smile as he reached out with a hand finding her own and taking it into his, letting his fingers intertwine with her own.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are Kyra?"

He smiled to her again before turning his gaze up to the sky once more just gazing up there.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 9:54 pm

Kyra shrugged a little at the mention of a deeper part. She hadn't actually swam in all the parts of the lake but she would soon at least before they brought the boys here.

"Before we leave we can take a swim and find out. When we bring the boys here it will be a good time to start teaching them out to swim.'

She smiled watching him and blushing when he told her she was beautiful.

"You've told me that a time or two but it never hurts hearing it."

Since being with him she has gained quite a bit of confidence and to those that know her she was not the timid shy young girl they knew when she first came to the inn. She laid down on her back holding his hand and looking up at the sky remaining quiet next to him. Not being able to help herself she leaned over and kissed his cheek and whispered.

"Thank you for finding your way here to see this with me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Tue May 19, 2009 5:21 pm

Feeling her kiss his cheek he turned his head, to look at her and he smiled softly, no blush or anything. Yea he had improved when it came to that stuff. Hearing what she had said, he turned his head back up to the sky, just gazing at it as he moved closer to her, so that they were basically up against each other and he removed his hand from her own and wrapped it around her shoulders. Basically holding her there in his arm.

"You don't have to thank me love. You know me, just being able to be with you is what makes my life worth it."

He nodded his head slightly as he tilted his head a bit, resting it against her now.

"If it isn't too deep, this is a great place to start teaching them how to swim."

A small chuckle leaving him now as he lifted his head up slightly to look at her, then the waterfall, back to her now.

"I'm so going under that waterfall before we leave, I wanna see if the water is cold or not."
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 6:47 am

Kyra curled up in his arms and laid her head on his chest closing her eyes enjoying being there with him in the warm sunlinght. The beats of her heart skipping a bit with his comments. She absolutely was in heaven being with him and his sons, they were like one big happy family or at least they may be given time. She perked up and looked at him with a sly grin when he mentioned going under the waterfall.

"Well there is no time like the present to see what is behind it."

Scooting out of his arms and standing up she removed her socks and shoes and the jewelry she was wearing and placed it all in her shoes. Not really caring if she got her clothes wet she dived into the water. Yes, it was a little cold but she would get used to it quickly. She stayed under the water until she was closer to the waterfall and the popped back up to look at him. The same sly grin still on her lips and a mischevious look in her eyes she spoke.

"You coming or are you afraid to get wet again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Wed May 20, 2009 12:38 pm

He watched her, and watched her go under the water and he glanced around once more. Looking around with that whole are you talking to me look going on.

"Wait you mean like go under there like right now? Really?"

Yes Kyle that was what she had just said wasn't it. Sometimes you really had to wonder just how much he really was there! Anyways he stood up, him on the otherhand was not about to get his clothes soaked, not those ones. So he removed his shirt and set it on the rock and his pants setting it on the rock, leaving him in just his black boxers. His eyes found her and he just grinned

"I hope it's deep enough right here!"

And with that he didn't just dive in, now...now came that cannonball into the water!
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 4:11 pm

She nodded to him and gave him a look as if to say who else would I be talking to if not for you.

"Now is as good a time as any to go under the waterfall."

She floated in the water where she was and watched him take his clothes off. Not like she hadn't seen him without his pants and shirt on before. She nodded about the depth and just as she was going to say something he plopped in the water by doing something she had only heard about. In fits of giggles she started circling the water where he had ended up and waited for him to re-surface. Luckily for him the water was deep enough. Yelling a little loudly to him.

"Come out, come out where ever you are..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down