Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Days later

2 posters

Go down

Days later Empty Days later

Post by Elisha Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:49 pm

One may have assumed that Elisha had left town. He
was a new person who was simply traveling when he had arrived. Even
spoken of needing to be hidden away during the full-moon to one person
out in the open.

Hood once more covered over his head, cloak wrapped around his massive
body. Human, in this instince, and smiling as he entered through the
front door of the establishment, the Inn. Perhaps now he was looking for a room.

Moving to the front counter as he listened through the cloth that covered his ears. Hands resting upon the top of the counter as he waited. Those sky blue eyes revealing themselves for only long enough to take a look around and see what he would see and who he would see.

Remembering it quite well from the last time he had came in. He rented for a few days, now it was time to get more time in there. Yes, he hardly stayed in that room since he had rented it out.

Breathing in with a deep breath. Clothes? They were rather nice, even knew for a traveler. He was 6 feet and 6 inches high, clearly a warrior, seen through the clothing.

Elisha

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Days later Empty Re: Days later

Post by Elessar Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:59 pm

There was so much to do, and not nearly enough time. The door that led out to the garden was pushed open, allowing the dirt covered slouched figure to slowly move inside the Inn. Once inside the door was given a push close, and the figure slowly straightened up.

The figure, otherwise known as Elessar, did not look well. The Elven man was covered from head to foot in dirt, though the majority seemed to be caked in his hair. His clothing, dirty as he was, had been torn in places. It seemed he had been up to more than simple gardening.

He had been heading towards the stairs to his room when he noticed the man standing there. Turning, he approached him. "Welcome to the Tel'Ranaemyn Inn. Can I help you with anything?"
Elessar
Elessar

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisha Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:28 pm

It was a slight shock seeing the person he hadn't
seen before. The shock, really, was the fact that he had appeared to be
a person who was beatened and/or buried in the garden.

Standing
to his feet when Elisha took notice of him stepping towards him, brows
lifting and quirking one eye brow in curiosity, clearing his throat
with a small shake of his head, not needing anything specifically at
the moment, except for some conversation. "What happened to you? Something I can help you with?" Unable to even notice that he may not have been well, though he looked in a discomforted way.

Still clean, but his right hand moved out towards him for a shake, introductions! "The name's Elisha..." It was easier to be helped and to help someone you know.

Elisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Elessar Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:26 am

Having been buried in the garden wasn't quite an accurate description, but after everything Elessar had been through in the past few days it came close. More than anything else he was tired, and he shook slightly with the effort it took to stay standing.

To the man's question he simply shook his head. Exhaustion was nothing compared to a stubborn Elf, and there wasn't anyone more stubborn than Elessar. "What happened to me is a rather long tale. I shall be fine after a long rest."

His hand, dirt covered as the rest of him was extended out as well. "I am Elessar Minyatur."
Elessar
Elessar

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisha Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:32 pm

(Sorry about the lack of response the last few days. Weekends are harder for me)

The hand was taken with a firm shake, dirty or not. A firm nod as he looked him over. Always open for a tale, his brows lifted with a smile coming from Elisha's lips and then a nod.

The shake over, his hands pocketed and he shifted slightly towards the chairs and suggested he sat by a gesture of his hands, clearing his throat as he rested a bit, "Care for a drink while you share your long story? It'd help you rest before you head upstairs."

Elisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Elessar Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:01 pm

(No problem.)

"What kind of drink would you like?" It was only a few steps to the bar, but by the time the Elf had reached it he was breathing heavily. He leaned against the bar, looking frustrated with this sudden weakness.

A moment was taken to catch his breath before he stood again, making his way around the bar. "We have all variety of drink." There had to be something said for the stubbornness of the Elf, and the way he pushed himself. This new bout of stubbornness grew from fear, and the certainty that if he sat down there was no way he would be getting back up under his own free will.
Elessar
Elessar

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisha Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:33 pm

The question took him back. Not even Elisha would step up and challange him once more about getting Elessar and himself a drink. A small smile as he leaned against the bar, still standing as he shrugged slightly, not quite sure what it was that fancied his taste just yet.

Raising one hand as he gestured towards something that looked elven, specifically in the ale department. Half assuming that he'd join him. Reaching over the counter after the jesture and going for two glasses without any idea that the Elf wouldn't be able to get back up on his own, however Elisha was willing to find out and was also willing to lift another, or three others, up.

Finally speaking as he reached for the glasses, in case it wasn't clear, "I'll have something Elven."

Elisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Elessar Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:28 am

There was a limited supply of Elvish drinks for most could not be consumed by others. A long look was taken at the labels before he finally reached out for a dark colored bottle that bore the name 'honey mead'.

He sat the bottle on the bar, pushing it in the direction of the glasses. "Have you drank Elven drinks before? I am told they are quite different from the mortal ones." He carefully leaned against the bar again, waiting on the man to pour the drinks.
Elessar
Elessar

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisha Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:57 pm

Watching the elf take a long look at the Labels before a smile found his own lips as he pulled the "honey mead". Lips couldn't help but hold that smile as he turned and pushed the bottle in his way.

Two glasses ready, opening it and hearing his words, "Have you drank Elven drinks before?" A small snicker at that, nodding quite a bit as his eyes found his own. "Absolutely. I've spent many years, off and on, helping myself with Elven drinks."

This was true, besides.. he wasn't your "average the mill" mortal. Paying attention as he filled the glasses half full, on both. Placing one towards him and the other he kept, placing the top back to the bottle as he readied to drink with the other man.

Elisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Elessar Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:23 pm

He had been focusing elsewhere, but out of the corner of his eye he had seen that smile. It was not a secret that neither he, nor Armandeus drank much, and it showed in the lack of selection.

Watching the other man opened the bottle, he couldn't help raising an eyebrow at the snicker. "Forgive me, but I have not met any, aside from the Elven kind, that drink such things."

Reaching out, he picked up the glass that had been pushed towards him.
Elessar
Elessar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down