Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Keeping a promise (open to Derick)

2 posters

Go down

Keeping a promise (open to Derick) Empty Keeping a promise (open to Derick)

Post by Emilia Mon May 04, 2009 3:01 pm

It had been a while since she had spoken to Derick and decided it was time to go visit him again. She had promised Derick dinner. She had thought long and hard about it. She thought of dinner in her room, or getting him a suit and taking him out.

She decided she was going to take him out. She went and bought him an italian suite. Complete with a teal shirt and matching tie. Also italian leather shoes to match.

(Shirt is teal instead of green)
Keeping a promise (open to Derick) 3-button-navy

Emilia took special care with her appearance this evening. She wanted Derick to know that she was not ashamed to be seen with him in public. She ran a bath and added a rose scented oil . She let her self soak in it. She washed her hair and body with a lighter rose scent.

She got out of the tub and while still wet sprayed a floral scented oil over her body that was laced with the pheromones she used. She let the oil soak into her skin as she let her self dry in the air. She felt her skin and smiled. It felt like silk beneath her fingers. She carefully chose her lingerie and slipped it on.

She sat down at the vanity in her dressing area and used a blow dryer on her hair. Once it was dry she pulled it up into an elaborate french twist and put baby's breath and miniature red roses in it. She had left out a few wisps of hair around her face. These she used a small curling iron on and turned them into ringlets and then used a comb to loosen them and frame her face.

Looking at the perfumes on her vanity she picked out a bottle of Tresor and sprayed it sparingly behind her ears, on her neck, and wrists. She applied her makeup making it very light; you could tell she was wearing it but it was light and allowed her natural beauty to show through with it too.

Now that she was ready she went to her bed and picked unzipped the garment bag that lay there. In the bag was a teal silk dress halter dress. It had a keyhole giving a nice view of her cleavage. The dress was long and covered her feet. She put on a pair of teal leather sandals.

Keeping a promise (open to Derick) Cathe2026711907_prod_medium_v1_m565

She picked up the garment bag containing the suit she had bought him and the box with the shoes and dress socks. Last was a rose for his lapel. She hoped he liked it. She left her room and went downstairs to his and knocked on the door.
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Keeping a promise (open to Derick) Empty Re: Keeping a promise (open to Derick)

Post by Derick Silverleaf Tue May 05, 2009 1:30 pm

"Why the hell can I never get the face right?" he stated as he looked down st the picture he had been working on for the last couple of hours. He never really did pursue a skill in art, besides what he would pound out of a hunk of metal in a smith shop. But lately, he found he had time on his hands. So with the small bit of money he had, he'd gone out and bought himself some papers and charcoal pens and started dabbling in drawing. He wasn't half bad really, but he would never admit it.

Form would be sprawled out along the couch, which he had moved so that he could face the window. Wearing only his weathered leather pants, he felt rather comfy. A glass of wine not too far away, he was actually almost growing accustom to the silence that he had found himself crawling into more often....again. But, that silence would soon be broken by a knock at the door.

Curious brow would raise just a bit as he looked back at the door. Sitting up, he would rise to his feet. As he walked, the picture had had been working on was placed on the coffee table. Moving quickly to the bedroom, he would snatch up his one of four shirt he owned and threw it on. The pale while shirt would wrap around his torso and hands rose up to close just a single button at his stomach. With that done, after all, you can't answer the door half naked right, he would take steps to the door.

With a flick of the bolt and a twist of the handle the door would be open. Now what he saw would kill some men, blind others, but for him, he would simply be stunned for a moment. Crystals blues looked out to see Emilia standing there in her dress and a smile. This overly polite gentleman would be doing just the opposite as those eyes trickled down the vision before him. Then rose again to meet with her own hues. While a confused look came over his features, lips would form a small shy smile.

"Wow. Um...hello there, Emilia. What is this all about?"
Derick Silverleaf
Derick Silverleaf

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Tue May 05, 2009 3:20 pm

Emilia had not been standing long at the door before it was opened. She gave him a crooked grin as he looked her up in down. Even a shy man was still a man. She handed him the garment bag and the box with the shoes.

"I believe I promised you dinner, I am here to keep that promise. I am going to take you out."

She looked him up and down. She was good with sizes and looking closer at him now she was sure she had it right.

"It is a rather fancy resturaunt so I got a suit for you, I hope you like it."

She waited to see if he wanted to go, she knew she was kind of springing this on him.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Derick Silverleaf Tue May 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Just as soon as he snapped out of his trance a bag and a box were thrust into his hands. Questioning look came over features as he looked at the bag and box, then back to her. An almost chuckle came out of parted lips, now making the connection on what she was talking about.

"Oh, alright. Well you look lovely. Um...I guess come on in. It'll only take me a moment to change. I think. Not really used to these things. Might take longer."

And with suit in hand he would take a few steps back, allowing her entrance. Still surprised smile on lips. Once she was in, door would be closed behind. He then started to make his way back into the bedroom before turning around.

"Um...make yourself at home. I have a few things to drink and snack on. Not much though, I'm afraid."

And with that, he would be int he room with the door pushed closed. But, he had to leave it open just a bit so that he could still talk. Would be rude if he just walked away leaving her there in the quiet.
Derick Silverleaf
Derick Silverleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Tue May 05, 2009 6:12 pm

She made sure he had a tight grip on the items before letting them go. She smiled as she saw it click in his mind, yes she was here to take him on a date.

"Thank you"

She came in and looked at him as he closed the door. He was not used to that type of clothing?

"You know I can help you with the tie love."

She watched him as he headed to his room. Damn he looked good in leather pants. She looked up at his face with a smile on her lips as she nodded and moved to go sit down. She picked up the picture he had been drawing.

"You know your not a half bad artist."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Derick Silverleaf Wed May 06, 2009 1:05 pm

The picture itself was pretty plain. A simple portrait of a woman. The sketch pad also had some random other pictures of trees, small animals, miscellaneous body parts that he had been practicing on.

Keeping a promise (open to Derick) Balla_jennifer_lopez

"Thank you. I don't think so. I just picked it back up. Anything to pass the time these days."

The garment bag would be opened and the contents carefully taken out and laid on the bed. A smile coming over lips as he saw what she had picked out for him. Those slacks would definitely be a change for him. His legs were used to tight leather that articulated his form rather then loose silk that flapped against him as he walked. But in any case, he got started to changing. His own clothes being shed and also laid out on the bed, easier to get too later that way. Then, on went the dress socks, followed by the shirt. Buttoning up the shirt, he would leave the top two undone. Might as well stay comfortable as long as possible. The pants were then pulled up and clasped, making special care that the shirt was tucked without any unsightly folds in the front. And to complete phase one, the belt was looped around form and closed.

Now for the shoes. They would be taken out of the box and he would walk over to the chair in the corner. They would each be placed over foot and he would lean onto the chair with his foot in the seat to tie them. He would let out a few grunts as he found himself having some difficulty with the small laces. But the deed would be done soon enough. It seemed that was that. Not much time at all. he would make his way to the restroom to make sure he at least looked someone presentable. brush would be taken through hair, water being used to dress it up a bit. Then he would take up some of his own oils that he RARELY used. They suited him well, an almost rustic berry scent. Some would say it was too feminine, but he didn't care. It got the job done.

And with that, he moved back to the bed to take up the jacket, and then there it was...... The bane of every man's existence.....the devil of formal wear.......the tie. Eyes brows arched as he picked it up in his hand and made his way out tot he front area. As he came out he was still looking at it, questioning if she was serious. Wandering how the hell men could put themselves through this dance almost every day, let alone once every now and then. Curious eyes went from it, to her. Cock-eyed smile forming over lips.

"You know, the suit does look very nice, thank you. Though......do you think the tie is a bit much?"

He could dream, right?
Derick Silverleaf
Derick Silverleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Wed May 06, 2009 1:54 pm

She looked through the rest of the pictures, the trees were actually really good.

"You have a good eye and a steady hand. Have you ever had a model sit for you?"

It looked like he was really good drawing hands. She flipped through a few more. He was good no mater what he said.

"Do you enjoy drawing?"

She called that out just as he came out of the room. She looked him up and down and smiled he cleaned up nicely. She lauged as he held up the tie.

"You are very welcome. It looks good on you."

She just nodded at his question.

"I'm sorry love, I am afraid that you have to wear it. The place we are going has a dress code, ties are requiered. Do you want help with it?"
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Derick Silverleaf Wed May 06, 2009 4:51 pm

Brows would furrow a bit at her words, hand with the tie dropping to his side. But he would let out a soft chuckle. Steps would be taken towards her, gently laying the jacket on the back of the couch. Once in front of her, he would smile as he held up the tie for her to take.

"Fine. But just a fair warning....it may get looser and looser as the night goes on."

Smirking, he would tilt his head back to let her work that tie tying magic. Eyes went over to the pictures she was looking at only a moment before. Hands moving to fidget with the belt, and then hid inside the pockets of those silky pants. Deffinitely some getting used too.

"Meh. It's something to do to pass the time, like I said. I needed something to do since I have no work for myself. But no, I have never drawn with a model or anything else like that. Though, I have watched the horses in the stables. There's a picture of one of them in there somewhere. But that's the closest thing. Never really pursued the drawing, so I never had the urge to find someone to model for me. My mind is usually clear enough to use. of course, that all depends on my mood at the moment."

My was he wordy. Nerves tend to do that from time to time. At least he wasn't mumbling or anything like that.
Derick Silverleaf
Derick Silverleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Wed May 06, 2009 6:40 pm

She took the tie from him and reached up to button the top couple buttons and then flipped the collar up. She slid the tie around his neck and then began to tie a windsor knot for him.

"It may be off you by the end of the night; not just getting looser."

She winked at him with a smile.

"Well I think that you do a wonderful job. If you ever want to work on the human form clothed or unclothed I'll sit for you. I do a lot of modling for photographers, I do not see how sitting for an artist would be much different."

She smiled as she thought.

"As for a job if the forge dosen't pan out you should talk to Lady Casandra. I hear that the work is good the pay is above average and she treats her staff well."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Derick Silverleaf Thu May 07, 2009 2:28 pm

He would tilt his head back, raising his chin for her as the tie was properly place. And of course at her words he would look down to her just enough to catch that wink. His lips curled into a slight smirk as cheeks would quickly flush. But he wouldn't say anything to that. It's better that way. Hands would slip out of pockets just enough to let them dangle by the thumbs along the edge of each one.

"I've just never really put much thought into it. It's just something I do to pass the time. Especially around here when it gets a bit lonely." Which was pretty much all the time, but his sorrows were not the topic of discussion. "But I suppose I could always branch out. I guess. We'll see."

And he would leave it at that. Too much talk about him. Once she was finished with the tie, he would smile as hands came up to straighten collar and the tie. he would already start to fidget with it. "Thank you, Emilia." Steps would then be taken to grab up the sketch pad, closing it and tossing it to the couch. Out of site out of mind. Turning back to her, he would lean on his side, supported bu the side of the couch.

"I suppose that would work. I do know some things about the horses. But I am much better working with my hands. Hence why the forge would be perfect for me. Though, I guess I could get back into my leather craft. I used to do that as well. But I got rid of all of my tools when I left. Anyways.....do we need to go?"

And he would just stand there now, looking to her with a warm smile over lips. What was he in for?
Derick Silverleaf
Derick Silverleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Thu May 07, 2009 4:28 pm

Emilia would listen carefully to him while he responded to her questioning. Most of it did not need a responce till she had finished.

"Your welcome love."

She smiled as she saw him leaning. She had been right when she saw him that first night. He had great definition and bone structure. He looked like he walked out of a magazine.

"Love, Claremount is a whole castle, who knows what she would have for you to do."

She smiled at the mention of leather.

"Clothes, saddles, pouches? What kind of leather."

She would place her hand at his elbow, he could answer her on the way to the carriage.

There was a white carriage that was there for the use of the inn patrons. It sat in the front of the inn drawn by a chestnut horse. A driver stepped down as they aproached and held out a hand to help Emilia up into the coach.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Derick Silverleaf Fri May 08, 2009 1:28 pm

Nodding, he would take up that jacket. One arm was inserted in before it was kinda tossed around his form, other hand catching it before second arm was slid in. Hands came up to straighten out the collar a bit as shoulders were bounced a few times to get the jacket in it's rightful place.they were then off. Door closing and being locked behind them before setting out towards the Inn's entrance.

"Oh just about anything. You name it I could probably find a way of doing it. Never really did saddles, but I did other tack. I mainly did functional items like pouches, scabbards, some clothing. Those sort of things. I actually liked it very much. But, it comes with a lot of tools and I had to get rid of them all. Maybe one day again when I have a home again."

Seeing the coach he would smile and shake his head lightly. Stepping aside, letting the driver do his business. Then stepping up himself right after her, sitting on the bench that she went to, but did keep his distance a bit. Leaning back, one arm would go to rest on the side of the coach as eyes would look around a bit before turning back to her.

"Well I hope you didn't put too much effort into tonight. I really didn't do anything to deserve something this fancy." But they were already beyond 'too much effort'.
Derick Silverleaf
Derick Silverleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri May 08, 2009 3:50 pm

(moving this to Beyond the Inn)
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down