Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Easter Promise

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Easter Promise Empty Easter Promise

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:04 pm

After meeting Kyle earlier that day in the garden, Azlin had a mission, a mission she had pretty much asked for but one none the less! One if they were looking out of a window might see the woman in white walking away from the Inn and all of the surrounding buildings. Though if they blinked she would be gone, for she needed to grab some things at her old home. She had not let the place go per say but it was so far from everyone and everything that she had taken up the room at the inn.

It would be when she entered her reformed cave that she would walk straight through the main rooms, and off to the side, there was a closed door. It was behind that door the stuff she wished to get too. Now she could of easily just had everything appear at her room in the inn, but a part of her wanted to do this the old fashioned way. Hand lifting and fingers grasping the door knob, she would turn and open the door. Slipping inside the open doorway, baby blues would adjust to the dim light inside the room, moving further into the room, she would step over to a closet. Once more opening the door, she would look among the baskets that were in this very closet. Pulling out two baskets that were very similar except for the single band of color going around the middle she nodded, as she set them on the table in the middle of the room. Upon inspection the baskets had a tight weave, the color a dull tan with the splash of green on one and the other dark brown.

Leaving the baskets upon the table, Az would begin to look around the room. Now she wasn't into anything weird, but she had lots of kids she used to be around, and she was always getting new things. She had listened that the boys liked their stuffed animals, and she had plans to top off the baskets with such. But first they needed other things, as her mind was set free a moment, inside of both baskets would appear little kid books, the sort that had words, yet chunky pages so that they could turn the pages on their own. Though she knew most kids did eat such books, and she didn't quite understand for she tried it once and they didn't seem to tasty. Then she would think a bit more, before walking over to a box that was sitting against one side of the room. The top to the box was open and she would bend over rummaging around the box, before standing straight up, in her hands would be two little wooden cars, one was painted red and one was blue, with a black racing stripe down both. Then she walked over to a shelf in the room, it was filled with various stuffed toys. She picked up two stuffed turtles, yes turtles. One turtle had a green body with a brownish shell, and yellowish spots. The other turtle had a brownish body with a greenish shell with orange spots. Walking over and placing the stuffed turtles on the top of the basket, she had to think of what was missing. Jelly beans! Oh yes, they did need those, she would close her eyes a moment, and a few, not to many for they were so young would appear in the basket. And yes the food that appeared was safe to eat, not harmful in the least, nor would one find a fault with the taste. Smiling to herself, she would look around for the basket wrapping materials. And she found just what she wanted, clear cellophane with little Easter Eggs printed on it, wrapping the baskets up, she would secure the wrap at the top with a bow that would match the band on the basket itself.

She knew she hadn't put any egg's in the baskets, and she had a good reason, she was scared the eggs might go bad. And she would not do anything that might harm a child, let alone her new friends twin boys. And she did not really have enough time to boil and dye the eggs the old fashioned way, which was the only way she did eggs, either. Grabbing up the baskets, she would poof herself back to her room at the inn, before looking at the clock.

It would appear that it was a half hour past the time he said the boys usually went down for the night. So she would grab up the baskets in her arms, and leave her room, making her way to the stairs. Thankfully he told her what door it was, and that it would be open, so she could only hope that the boys were in bed and she wasn't disturbing anything, though he knew she'd be coming so she figured it was safe. Balancing both baskets against her with her left arm, her right hand would sneak out and the door would be opened slowly, before bare feet would cross the threshold, and hands would go to holding one basket per each one. As she entered the room, she was to afraid to close the door behind her without the real use of a hand, so she spoke softly not knowing if the boys were heavy sleepers or not. "Kyle...I got the baskets."

Last edited by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ on Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Text change)
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Easter Promise Empty Re: Easter Promise

Post by Brayden Alexander Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:55 pm

Yep, those boys were out for the night. Having had gone to sleep for the night about forty-five minutes ago. As for Kyle, he was now getting himself a head start on dinner for the next day. Well the best head start that he could manage to get. So he was getting the deviled eggs, at least getting the boiling of the eggs done at that moment. Kyle himself, he was sitting up on the counter next to the stove. His eyes were locked in on the water, waiting for it to boil with the eggs in it. His eyes, catching the door opening and her coming in. He picked up his bottle of Gatorade, orange Gatorade to be exact.

A wave from the kitchen, as if she was going to be able to see him in there. Well she might have, who knew. Kyle could see her after all. So why couldn't she see him. Heck he didn't know.

"It's safe, they are asleep."

He quietly slid himself off of that counter now. His movements taking him to where, she was and he took the baskets from her so she could have her arms free now. Taking them to the table he set them both down looking them over quickly and smiling.

"They look good hun, really thank you. Is there anyway at all I can repay you for this, anyway at all? Oh crap I'm sorry, would you like anything to drink? I don't have much really just water, and apple and orange juice, and well Gatorade."

When he said that last part he held out the bottle he had in his hand for her to see. And finally he motioned for her to come to the kitchen with him as he started back that way so he could check on the eggs. The last thing he needed to do. Find a way to burn those eggs, and honestly it was something that he quite possibly could. He wouldn't put that past himself.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:44 pm

And seeing that he could see her, it did only make sense that she could see him as well, as he waved. And it wasn't that she didn't want to see his boys, as she let out a small breath, it was that she was glad that she wouldn't be caught bringing in the Easter Baskets for the boys. She spoke softly, not sure if they were heavy sleepers or not. "I didn't know what colors to use for sure." She sounded a little timid in that aspect as well, she had always related better to little girls, and big boys not little boys.

When he took the baskets she would smile, because she really did like doing things for others, it was part of her make-up. She would shake her head lightly at the words repay you, and listen to the rest of his words before speaking. "You are going to repay me by letting me spend Easter dinner with you guys." She really did think that was a good repayment. Especially if he had bread of some sort, she was a creature that loved her bread. She wanted to tell him to relax as he oh crapped about the drink, that she wasn't going to bite him. "Well...if you want company, I would like apple juice, if you don't I understand, because you have a lot to do for tomorrow."

But then he motioned her into the kitchen and she would follow step. Bare feet not making a indent on any of the floors nor any tracks on the kitchen floor. She would lean her hip against a empty spot on the counter. "I was going to put some eggs in the basket, but I didn't want them to go bad before the boys got them."
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:46 pm

He nodded his head once more as he listened to her talking. His eyes going to a cupboard, and grabbing a glass for her, setting it on the counter, he then moved to the refridgerator and grabbed the container of apple juice. Filling her glass up he put the container away. And turned holding the glass out to her.

"Of course I want the company, I love having company. Never thought that would be something that, me of all people would have said that even a few months ago."

Another chuckle though once he handed her the glass, he lifted himself up once more onto the counter and patted the counter itself.

"You can sit up here if you want, everyone else does. So it's no big deal. And yea I did invite you over for Easter dinner, speaking of which, just come on over anytime. Dinner will be ready around fourish. Don't get dressed up or anything. I know some people feel the need to get dressed up cuz it's Easter and all, but don't worry about it!"

he offered her a smile now as he leaned back using his hands to brace himself upon the counter top, eyes glancing over to the eggs once more
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:54 pm

She was looking around the kitchen, she always liked to know her surroundings. And when he turned and offered her the glass of apple juice she would carefully take the cup from him. "Thank you." Fingers carefully holding the glass she would lift it up to her mouth and take a nice sized sip, before lowering the glass again.

She would look over at him, "More of a solitary creature before the boys?" As with any question she asked he didn't exactly have to answer, and if he didn't she wouldn't think a thing about it. She would lift herself up onto the counter, not to close to him or the boiling water, legs dangling off the edge. This oddly enough reminded her she needed to check into the tavern and see her bread making friend soon. Who knows what they thought had happened to her, and she wasn't one for worrying people, when she could help it. "I will be here! not dressed up just casual!" She did look forward to eating Easter dinner with someone other than herself.

She noticed his pan of water and eggs, and the way he kept watching it, she could not help but remark. "A watched pot never boils." She couldn't say for sure where she had heard it but she had and it sounded good to her!
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:07 pm

Kyra had snuck out of the inn and to a store where she could buy some things for the boys for Easter. She had learned about it from her mom and her grandmother. She bought some toy trucks, some chocolate eggs and stuffed green bunny rabbit and a blue bunny rabbits and two baskets to put these items into. She took it all back to her room at the inn and put it together. Once she was done she made her way up to the third floor and stood in front Kyle's door debating whether or not to knock on his door. She didn't want to wake anyone but she wanted the boys to have this for in the morning. She finally got the nerve and knocked gently on his door with a basket in each hand. Gavin's basket was blue and Aiden's back was green and the bunnies matched the baskets.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:00 pm

Yea he kept looking at the water and the eggs, and he was noticing..It wasn't boiling one bit. Shaking his head a bit at her remark, he turned his head and offered her a smile.

"Yea, yea I know your right, but sometimes I'm not the umm...best when it comes to cooking and if i don't keep watching the eggs I'll probably manage to find a way to burn them while I'm trying to boil them and that wouldn't be good cuz I need the eggs and yea, I'm rambling ain't I?"

He laughed once more realizing that he was rambling and he glanced back to the eggs once more, habit that was, before taking a drink and setting the bottle down.

"When I wanted to be solatary I was, there were only a few people that, got me out and all. But that was back then."

Another nod of his head and then he heard the knock on the door, eyes going to the door for a moment, before going back to her.

"I'll be right back, going to see who's here."

Sliding off that counter now, he offered a smile to her and then, headed to the door now, opening it and seeing who was there, he smiled once more.

"Kyra!"
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:03 pm

She stood there rather nervous because she didn't know how he was going to feel about her bringing gifts to his sons. When he answered the door she was off in her own little world and jumped nearly losing the baskets when he answered the door. Shaking her head getting thoughts out of her head she looked to make sure the baskets weren't on the floor and then looked back at him. A slight smile crossed her lips when he said her name.

"I'm sorry to come by so late but I wanted the boys to have these. It's just a basket with some candy, toy trucks and a stuffed bunny for each of them. The baskets have their names on them. Would you give them to them?"

She held out the baskets to him cause she wasn't planning on staying since it was late and she still had things to get done.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:29 pm

She could not help but laugh a bit at him, and his water boiling skills for the eggs. She nodded as he spoke. "So your one of those huh? I promise to let you know when it's boiling if you quit starring at it." She had boiled eggs quite often in her past. And she wasn't going to harrass him about his rambling, she was rather used to people, herself included at times, rambling.

She would give a small nod of her head, taking in the solitary comments, she was about to reply to something but there was a knock on the door. She would give him a smile, before speaking. "I will watch the eggs for you." A small laugh, and that was exactly what she was going to do!

When Kyle got up to go to the door, Az would scoot herself over closer to the pan. Though she wasn't staring at the eggs or the boiling water, for she did want it to boil, she would amuse herself with her own thoughts, quietly.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:10 pm

He offered a smile seeing Kyra standing there, stepping out into the hallway with her to take the baskets from her-

"Here, let me take these so you don't have to carry them. Come on in. I have someone for you to meet. A friend of mine."

He smiled to her once more turning with his body, for a moment wrapping an arm around her shoulders and grinning as he leaned into her, kissing her cheek for a moment.

"Thank you for the baskets. So will you come on in."

He smiled and started walking kinda bringing her with him. Though if she didn't want to come in she didn't have to.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:57 pm

She thought for a moment and was going to say no but that would be rude and she didn't want to be rude to him or his friends. Thinking for a moment about her options and all she had to do was finish packing the room so why not that could wait its not like the room or the new house were going any where. Her cheeks turning red when he kissed one. A slight smile crossing her lips as she spoke.

"Sure I have a little bit of time and you are welcome. I hope you don't mind that I got them something. If they already have baskets you can give them mine later it doesn't have to be for the holiday."

She didn't want to take away from what he or anyone else might have done for the boys only add to it. Kyra would follow him into the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:44 am

Oh she followed him in! Turning back around to see her having come in, he smiled. Stepping to the side now so that he could close the door behind them. Moving to the table, he set her the baskets down next to the one's Az had made before turning back to Kyra.

"Oh oh oh I have someone for you to meet."

He brought her to the kitchen now.

"Kyra, Az. Az, Kyra. You two I swear are going to make easter Aiden and Gavin's favorite holiday!"
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:37 pm

Az would lift her head up from where she had been looking a moment ago. Baby blues would land upon Kyra as a smile would form over her lips. "Tis a pleasure to meet you Kyra." Az did enjoy meeting new people! She gave a small nod of her head, even as a soft laugh would escape hearing Kyle's comments. "Tis good to spoil them when they are this young!" A small nod in Kyra's direction, wondering if the woman agreed.

Then she would slip off of the counter top and move towards the pan with the eggs he was attempting to boil and she would let out a soft laugh as she looked at the oven. "Kyle...this would work better iffen you actually turned the stove on." Not thinking anything of it, she would move her hand to the knob, and put the burner on high.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:46 am

She laughed a little at Kyle and smiled up at the woman he introduced her to. Walking over to her she held out her right hand and spoke to her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Az. If he thinks this is spoiling them he shoudl wait and see what happens at Christmas time."

Another giggle escaped her as she heard Az tell him he didn't turn on the stove. Turning to him she spoke with that giggle in her voice and trying to joke with him.

"Please tell me you didn't think the stove was going to turn it self on and cook whatever is on it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:28 am

He stood there, watching the two of them as they introduced each other and all that stuff.

"Yea, it's going to be a first for them, this christmas. I mean it's always been just me and the boys for christmas. Not like they ever had any family to go too for it. So yea it's going to be new for them this year."

He nodded his head once more and was going to say something else when he heard what both Az, and Kyra had to say. And poor Kyle...was utterly dumbfounded at the moment. His mouth opened, and nothing came out. His mouth closed and he tilted his head a bit looking at the stove, His eyes going to Kyra, the to Az, then to both of them. And what did they get from him?

"Ohhh so that's why they weren't cooking...."
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:30 pm

When Kyra's hand was held out, Az would extend her own, giving her hand a gentle yet firm shake, as was normal before releasing her hand and letting her own fall back down. A grin forming over her lips. "Exactly! Christmas for little ones...I love getting Christmas gifts for people...what about you Kyra?" Then hearing Kyle, Az would turn slightly from Kyra. "It's okay them boys are going to be so spoiled family or not for Christmas..." She nodded she loved kids.

She laughed, she couldn't help it, hearing Kyra tease Kyle and her own calling out to him, the poor guy. "I got it taken care of..." And she wasn't watching the pan of water like he did, she knew she would hear it when it began to boil. She was starting to wonder if he was cooking his Easter dinner or if he was having the kitchen downstairs do it!
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:19 am

She shook Az's hand in return and then placed her hand at her side. Her eyes lit up at the thought of Christmas. This was the first time she ever celebrated Christmas and it was by far the best day of her life since she met her parents not long before that and they went all out on it. With the excitement in her voice and eyes she agreed with Az.

"Oh yes, they will be spoiled rotten by everyone here at the inn. I can't wait for it to come around again. This will be my second Christmas ever."

She started pacing a little already getting ideas and its only April. Now that she was moving she would have the room to start buying things and wrapping them and putting names on them and hiding them until Christmas rolled around. She let the two talk about whatever it was that they were before she came by.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:04 pm

And here Kyle was, listening to them talk about christmas already. His eyes going back and forth between the two of them, waiting for them to finish. Once they were done, he just shook his head slightly and chuckled softly.

"Wow listening to you two about christmas makes me wonder if I'm going to have to move to a bigger place by then, with eveything that they are going to get!"

He laughed softly once more as he moved to the counter right next to him and leaned against it. His head turning to Az for a moment.

"You sure, I can watch the eggs and make sure they boil."

He nodded his head once more turning his head to Kyra.

"If you want anything to drink, just grab it out of the fridge, you know, everything in there is free for the taking."
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:36 pm

Azlin hadn't know a thing about Christmas holidays until her first days back in the Society, that had actually taught her alot about the holidays. The first ones were a bit rough trying to figure everything out. But now she was an old pro! Or something like that. She also wondered about the children at the orphanage, they'd of been grown by now, but surely there were more there taking the old ones place...something she wanted to check into. A gentle shake of her head for her thoughts had gone there.

"Such a good thing to discover, Christmas, isnt it?"

She would smile over to Kyra before turning to look at Kyle.

"Iffen you watch them, they will not boil...."

Then she looked at him, and grinned, "Less your just trying to get rid of me..."
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:46 pm

She turned to Kyle stopping her rambling and blushing for having been rambling so long about a holiday like that. Taking him on his offer she went to the fridge and retrieved a bottle of water. And then heard what Az had said about getting rid of her. Kyra quickly spoke up a bit embarrassed at herself for assuming she should stay even though he asked her to come in.

"I can leave...I didn't mean to interrupt anything."

She looked between the two holding the water bottle in her hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:39 pm

Well he went to say something and then he heard what both of them had said about leaving and he shook his head. His gaze going between the two of them now.

"No no no Wings, you didn't interrupt anything, you don't have to leave. Az, I'm not trying to get rid of you at all, both of you i'm..i'm...I'm putting my foot down! Both of you two stay!"

He even did the whole putting his foot down and all thing also! Yep the little kind in him coming out now as well!

"If if someone leaves, I'm not moving from this spot!"

And he sat down there, on the floor right where he was standing!
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:13 pm

[color=indigo]Az blinked as she looked over at Kyra, she gave her head a little shake. "Kyra you are not interupting anything." She had not meant that, she was just messing with Kyle for she didn't know if he was trying to get rid of her.

And then she would hear Kyle, and she looks a bit mischivous. "And how long would you stay in said spot if one of us left?" You couldn't blame her she was rather curious about it, because he could become a tree...or something.[/color]
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:01 pm

Kyra stood there staring at him not sure what to say to that because he was acting like a little kid but then again he was a big kid after all. One of the many reasons she liked hanging out with him. There was no pretense or any expectations there. Using her wings she fluttered up and sat on the counter looking to Az hearing her comment and nodded to her and then she heard the comment to Kyle. Oh how she couldn't wait to hear this answer so she looked back to Kyle and waited to hear this answer. She couldn't help she leaned over and whispered to Az.

"I don't think he would have the guts to stay put if one or both of us left."

Not sure if he heard what she said she looked back at him and grinned

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Mon May 11, 2009 8:20 pm

Az thought that Kyra had a good point and that impish grin would slip over her lips as she looked to Kyra. Her voice would be very soft as she leaned towards Kyra, if Kyle was smart he might be a bit nervous at that, but then again he was male! She gave the slightest nod of her head.

"I say we make a break for it....see how long he can stay in one spot with two little boys running around here."

She always had that bit of a streak in her, and it sounded to good to pass up. Slowly she would start backing up, watching to make sure that Kyra was coming along. Her movements subtle so perhaps he wouldn't even notice.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 8:24 pm

Kyra couldn't help but laugh a little at the thought and decided Az had a point and she slowly moved toward the door wondering who would get caught first. She passed up the thought of whispering to him because this would be a lot more fun. Still moving toward the door she looked to Az and whispered.

"To bad we don't have a hidden camera in here to see how this plays out."

She slipped out the door and waited for Az.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next