Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Coming to the party

2 posters

Go down

Coming to the party Empty Coming to the party

Post by Shayla Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:18 pm

The youngish fairy pushed open the door and almost skipped to the front desk. She looked around and mumbled "figures I would find her here." she rolled her eyes. The girl was not as patient as the other fiaries that she was a part of, but then again she was always out for adventure and something new. Drumming her fingers on the desk she was quickly getting bored. Standing there in skinny jeans double tank top and a crop jacket all in gray and black, bending to tie the loose lace of one of her lace up wrestling type boots. She looked like she stepped out of the 80's spiked hair and all.
Shayla
Shayla

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Coming to the party Empty Re: Coming to the party

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:52 pm

Someone was coming to answer the desk. It may take a moment or two, but someone was coming. With one of their members missing for a bit De'Ryanna was going to have to be more conscious of the desk.

She came walking out from somewhere down the hall, her skirt was a deep blue today and - like all of them - it was full and brushed the ground as she walked, the top was slightly fitted and with cap sleeves, a silver waist clincher that tied in the front. The two women looked as if they came from very different time periods.

"Greetings and welcome to the Tel'Ranaemyn Inn." She said with a smile as she took her spot behind the desk. "What can I do for you?"
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Shayla Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:17 am

She watched the woman appear. "Oh my god that is such a cute outfit. So totally kewl. Looks so pretty on you. Oh yea I would like a room please, on the second floor my friend is staying her visiting her mother and she said she was staying on the second floor. I would stay wit her but her aunt doesn't like me so best if I have my own room that way I wont get those 'Oh my god will you just shut up' looks all the time. Her mom is totally kewl hough, very very nice, puts up with me all the time." Oh god she liked to chatter.

"Oh my god that is so totally awsome, I haven't seen anything like that before." and her attention wondered to something else in the inn.
Shayla
Shayla

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:42 pm

To say that she was taken back by the way this fairy prattled on was a bit of an understatement. She was certainly hyper - thats what she called it - and the only indication of her shock was a slight raise of her eyebrow. This certainly was different. But that was the point of the Inn after-all, and this particular job, seeing the many different people that came around.

"And who is your friend? Perhaps I can find you an available room by theirs." If there was one. De'Ryanna took out the ledger and flipped it open to an available spot.

She was looking down at the book and saw that there were a few rooms left on that floor. When she looked back up she wore a polite type of smile. "Your attire is very interesting." Going in for politeness. "The rates for that floor vary from one and half gold pieces to two gold a week."

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Shayla Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:26 pm

Her attention returned to the lady at the desk "oh my friend is Aryanna, she is staying with her Aunt Fia. They are both visiting the Lady Inion. She is Aryanna's mother. Very sweet pale fairy, Inion that is. Ary's is a firey redhead. Little on the quiet side, but still waters run deep they say. Oh that price is ok with me. If you can't find a room next to Ary's thats ok as long as its the same floor. I get lost sometimes even in a small place like this. Don't want to be knocking on all the doors here. Inion says thats rude."

Did she take a moment to breath. "Thank you. I really like crazy clothes. I do like pretty ones too, just depends on my mood." she actually stopped and looked at the lady waiting for what she needed to do to get her room.
Shayla
Shayla

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:04 pm

As she listened to the names that were given off by the other, she was able to find the name in the book. "Oh yes, the Lady de Solas Geal." De'Ryanna was use to addressing people by their last names when in a formal setting. This was considered a formal setting.

She found Inion's room and checked the chart to see if there was a room that this lady could have that was close by. Trailing her finger along the page she tapped at the empty room marking. "You are in luck," she said as she lifted her gaze from the book and smiled before she produced a room key. "There is an open room across the hall and one door down." That wouldn't be too complicated, would it?

De'Ryanna held on to the key as she slid a paper and pen towards the other. The paper was a simple statement of rules (such as you break it, you replace it and no major changing of the room unless granted permission) along with times that the kitchen was open, and a map. It also had the agreed upon price per week. "Sign on the bottom line, please. You can pay now, or when you leave."

After she signed, then she would hand over the key.
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Shayla Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:08 am

She frowned a bit. "yes the Lady Inion, but I was told she is on the 3rd floor and Aryanna and Fia have a room on the 2nd floor." She was easlily confused. "Is the room near Lady Inion's or near Aryanna's?" She took the pen, read the paper and pulled out a wallet from her purse. "I can pay now though I am not sure how long ill be staying so I will pay for 2 weeks and see hwat happens." she set the proper amount on the desk and signed the paper.
Shayla
Shayla

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:49 pm

She was not necessarily looking at the ledger and finding Inions room to place this lady by it, but the others were under Inion's name and therefore all the other rooms she had were listed there. Made things easier.

"The price I gave you was for the room on the second floor," De'Ryanna said with a nod. After the paper was signed she collected up the money and set down the key.

"Thank you, and enjoy your stay. If you stay over your pre-paid time you can pay the difference when you leave." The steps that lead up were behind her in plain sight.

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Shayla Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:35 pm

She took the key and nodded to the lady. "Thank you, sorry if I was a bit ditzy, I 've been told I can get annoying." She looked at the key and a bright smile lit her face "Hey the key has the room number on it, very cool" Looking around for a moment "oh man, where is it, oh there it is." She went over and picked up her bag where she had left it by that thing she was looking at earlier.

"thank you again." she skipped up the stairs and went about finding her room.
Shayla
Shayla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down