Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Cloud Watching

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cloud Watching Empty Cloud Watching

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:03 pm

After getting situated in her room, she decided it was time to go exploring, and she would make her way to the garden! One never knew what one might find when they were exploring a new place. If anyone knew her they would know that the garden would be the first place she would explore. Her baby blue gaze was moving around the garden, as she felt the grass under her bare feet. A soft smile forming over her lips as she moved closer to one of the tree's that was near the edge of the garden. Her hand lifting and fingers pressing up against the rough bark.

A moment later she would push away from the tree, and it would look as if she was skipping across the grass, pausing once she got to a clearing. As she stopped in the middle of the clearing, she would spread her arms out to her sides, tilt her head back and spin around once, a soft laugh escaping before, righting herself and then plopping herself down gracefully right in the middle of the grass, before laying completely down and looking up at the clouds.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Cloud Watching Empty Re: Cloud Watching

Post by Emilia Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:15 pm

Emilia was already in the garden she was sitting on a bench when she heard laughing. She also felt something, or maybe not she wasen't sure. She looked up and saw a blond woman spinning, it made her smile. She would stand and walk over to her. If Az was sensative to feeling the pressesnce of a God she would know Emilia for what she was.

"Hello."

She extended her hand.

"My name in Emilia."
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:23 pm

Az was a sensitive creature though one wouldn't be able to tell from any outward sign! She often felt things, but was very good at not showing any signs, in this aspect! She would pull herself into a sitting position and lift baby blues to the one that had come forward. " 'ello!" At the extended hand Az would slip quickly to her feet and her hand would reach out, grasp Emilia's and give it a firm yet gentle shake. "Tis a pleasure Emilia, I'm Azlin." A small pause, "You can call me Az if you want too, most do." A dimpled grin as she spoke, "This garden is lovely is it not?"
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:27 pm

She took her hand and shook it. Her shake was the same firm yet gentle.

"Most people call me Em or Emmy."

She looked around the garden.

"Yes it is, it holds a special memory for me."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:57 pm

Her hand would fall to her side, as that smile stayed upon her lips. "Em will be much easier to remember." It was a good thing that she had suggested that for Az was very well known to take a name and shorten it to two or three letters, if it worked. "Special memories here? I hope in time that I can have some too." Her baby blues were alight with curiousity about this woman, trying to place her, somehow.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:07 pm

"My first kiss with JonLouis was on that bench right over there."

A smile crossed her full lips as she thought of him.

"He is the only man I ever met that made me feel something for him. Any other man I ever met if anything happened it was just sex."

She shrugged, she never made any excuses for who she was or what she did.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:46 pm

Az would listen a bit, her head nodding. "JonLouis, he is special to you then?" Azlin was always looking for love, and thinking she had found it, until something ruined it. The girl was a ping pong in her search! "Perhaps it is love?" A hopeful sound in her voice. "I am forever searching to be in love....I've loved before but I don't think I have been in love." She wondered if that made any sense. Em was open with her and she was going to be open back, not that she wasn't normally an open book.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:08 pm

"Love? I am not even sure I would know love for a man. I love my daughter and my mother, but that is different then loving a man."

She smiled.

"I am what polite company would call very promiscuous. With Eros as a father you might say it is in the blood."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:29 pm

"It is indeed very different then loving a man....or so one would hope." A giggle as she paused a moment, "Oh! I met him the other night...he did mention you being his daughter." It took her a few moments but she remembered! "My mother is Aprhodite, she's always looking for love, and my father...well that would be Zeus and he's very promiscuous!"

She had it in her to find a great love or atleast think she was in love alot, more like being in love with the thought of finding love, and yet she had her father in her as well.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:54 pm

She smiled as she listened.

"My father is, well... just different. My mother, Gwendolan, she would love to see me settle down. I recently adopted a little girl. She's a fairy."

She thought a moment.

"My mother would love to see me settle down. I am just not ready to do it."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:32 pm

"How old is she?" Azlin herself knew about adopting lil girls! She had done it once herself! "I had a baby given to me, her name is Gwendolyn very simular to your mother's name." Which it hit again, "Oh your mom, is she always around Manny?" She had a feeling she had met this womans mother as well!

"Do you think you will ever be?" Az was a happy little domestic girl when the mood struck and other times, well...let's say she was happy in other ways then.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:40 pm

"My daughter is Iluvenis, she is six. I met her at Christmas and I felt that tugging. I adopted her the next month."

She nodded.

"Your daughters name is very simular to my mothers. Yes she is always around Manny. They recently started dating, I like him, they seem really good togeather."

She frowned.

"I am not really sure, but if I did it would be with another imortal. I do not think that I could handle falling in love with someone that I knew was going to die."

She looked down and sighed.

"It is the one thing I worry about with Manny and my mother. He will die in what would be a very short time in the terms of my mother."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:53 pm

"I love watching children become more and more into independant lil people!" She did wonder about her Gwen now that they were talking about children. Gwen had gone off after she turned sixteen with that boy, and Az well she got distracted with a shiny object.

"I have met your mother once or twice." She smiled at that, the woman's mother was very nice, if not a tad on the shy side of things. Her head tilted, a sad smile crossing her features, "I don't think love works that way, not the all powerful sort, you can't choose whom your heart belongs too. And if you do try, you could short change yourself." She didn't like death either, nor the thought of having the one you love die or even the way mortals aged, when you stay young and fresh.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:03 pm

She smiled.

"I guess than it is good that the only man I have ever felt anything for is an anciant vampire."

As she thought of JonLouis she reached her hand to her shirt and something hidden on a gold chain. Maybe it was time to go see him.

"He had to leave and go home. He lives on earth and he needed to get back to work."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:08 pm

A small nod of her head, "Perhaps it will all work out for you then?" Always the positive one or atleast she did try to be at most times! She would listen to the woman speak, "Earth?" Az wasn't quite sure what all this fun stuff was! So she would have to ask. "Is that far from here?"
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:26 pm

She looked at her a bit confused, her parents were both earth Gods as was her father. Perhapse she had just always been left in Rhydin.

"It is not only another planet it is in another dimension."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:34 pm

That would be because no one ever actually explained that stuff to her, she was often called to Mt Olympus and she would go, but she poofed so she didn't realize she was crossing demensions. And when she was first sent to Rhy'Din it wasn't on her own, so she would of never learnt of the difference. "What's a dimension?" She felt bad for asking but it was new to her! There were lots of things that Az did not know about she could admit it.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:45 pm

"I am honestly not really sure myself, it is almost like different reality, some people never cross them, others like myself do so only when I have to. Do you go back and forth to Mount Olympus?"
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:50 pm

She was listening as she was, her head bobbing every now and then as she did. A small nod of her head at the direct question, "Sometimes but not always by choice." A small frown would mar her features just a moment before a serene look would appear. The girl had a one track mind sometimes! "And your thinking of crossing this to see this man? This ancient vampire?"
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:57 pm

"Well when you go back and forth you are crossing dimensions."

She smiled.

"If I want to see him then I have too. I miss him sometimes. My daughter got upset when she saw me with Keven in the bar. She thinks I should be with JonLouis, she just dosen't understand."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:01 pm

A soft grin, "Oh! I would of never even guessed that I was doing that!" A hint of a blush before tilting her head slightly. "And JonLouis...what does he think?" She was always curious about people, and interactions between people. "I know I protected Gwen from meeting most of the men in my life, only one or two really did she get to meet. I just did not wish her to get attached to someone."
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:08 pm

She smiled as she nodded.

"Yes, that is what is happening when you teleport back and forth."

She thought for a moment.

"I am not sure what he would think. I know he would be happy to see me. He gave me a way to find his home."

She sighed.

"I have been trying hard to keep my men from her and aside from Keven she has never seen me with anyone but JonLouis."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:15 pm

Knowledge was power right! She would smile hearing the woman, it seemed when she talked about this JonLouis her voice had a different tone. "Well iffen he gave you a way to find his home, one should use it!" There she went again, all for the power of love and such! A small nod of her head, "Perhaps that was what caused the girls acting out? She might not understand the understanding of two adults?"
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:24 pm

It did hold a different tone, Em truley did care about JonLouis. She was just not ready to settle down.

"I think that perhapse I will, when the time is right. I am not sure the rest of the council knows about me, but he did give me a way to find him when I get to earth."

She nodded.

"She dosen't know about the way of adults, I for one am not ready to tell her. She is so young and inocent, I do not want her to learn the ways of love like I did."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:28 pm

Azlin would give a small nod listening to her, and one didn't have to persay settle down right off! "How will you know the time is right?" She was rather curious once more, as if people gave off cues that she just missed!And she could also understand that as well. "Did you not have a good learning of it?" Not that Az could talk she had sheltered Gwendolyn perhaps a bit to much.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum