Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Cloud Watching

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cloud Watching - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloud Watching

Post by Emilia Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:40 pm

"When I can no longer stand to not see him."

She smiled as she again thought of JonLouis. For her she could not stay with him settled down or not, he knew she was going to be with other men. He deserved better thean that. She would not let herself be with him in any way resembling something permanent till she was ready to give up her other men.

"My father made sure I was traind in the ways of pleaseing both men and women, I have forgoten more about sex then most people ever know. I was not tought love, I was tought lust."
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:45 pm

A small nod of her head as she spoke about the man, she did like the sound in the voice. But she could understand that, whenever Az commited herself to a man she was faithful, but the moment it was over. Which was strange she had been alone so long this time.

"Was your mother not your role model instead of your father?" That sounded a tad odd to Azlin. "I learnt of pleasing of course, but I learnt that the most powerful thing, is love."
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:54 pm

"That is a complicated situation, one that I have only spoken of with JonLouis. Manny probably knows too because of spending so much time with my mother."

She sighed.

"Lets just say that she was not given the oprotunity to be a part of my life when I was younger."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:59 pm

Az blinked just a moment, she didn't know what she was touching upon! It had not really come up in either of her conversations with Eros nor with Gwen. She would reach out and give a light squeeze to Em's shoulder. "I...am sorry. A mother's influence might of changed how you feel about well lust and love." She nodded lightly, not that she thought it was a bad thing! She wasn't that judgemental, most of the time, she had her moments though!
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:03 pm

She smiled and nodded at Az.

"I am sure I would think differently. I am so much more like my fsther than my mother and I know a lot of it is because I did not have her around for fifty years. I am determined to not let my daughter go through what I did."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:09 pm

Az would give another small blink, it was a small shock, for she had not children of her own but she wouldn't of known how she could of dealt with that! And her smile was forming over her lips.

"Are you and your mother catching up now here at the Inn?" That would make perfect sense to Azlin, a place to catch up, yet have the freedom to do what one pleased for the most part. "I am sure that you are a great mom." A pause, "Does your daughter have a good malerole model?" She felt a bit remiss in that with her own.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:31 pm

She smiled.

"We have had about one hundred years of catching up, but this is the longest time I have had to spend with her in all that time. I have my daughter to thank for that.

She laughed.

"Actually I think she has Manny for that. My daughter loves him. She calls him Uncle Manny. He is very good with children, it is a shame he dosen't have any of his own."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:39 pm

A small blink of her lids again! "Tis a lot of catching up to do! I don't think I could remember that much time!" Az was a bit absent minded at times. And a soft smile, "Tis good that she has him." And then a small tilt of her head as she looked at Em. "You know...I think if we put our heads together, it could end up being very dangerous. What say you?" She was perhaps getting a bit restless.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:05 am

She laughed softly.

"I am still very young by elf and god standards. I remember a lot. Including every person I have ever slept with."

She nodded.

"It is good that she has Manny."

A playful grin came over her lips as she mentioned putting thier heads togeather.

"I think it could be very dangerous for all the men in the Inn. What do you have in mind?"
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:33 pm

Az was nodding her head as Em talked before her baby blues widened. "You can remember everyone? I....am not so good at remembering such." She had an odd look upon her features before it was gone a second later.

"It is good to have that one person you can count on!" She missed that having her other half, well...part of that.

A giggle, "I haven't any plans yet...though I am sure that between the two of us we could figure out quite a few things."
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:41 pm

She smiled as she thought a moment and then that smile turned into an evil grin.

"I have the perfect idea. You saw all thoes men in t-shirts at the bar the night of the party right?"
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 pm

It would take Az a moment to recall, she had been slightly distracted but that didnt mean she didnt pay attention, and her head would bob.

"The ones at the St. Patricks Day party?"
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:06 am

She nodded and smiled.

"They all share a room because only four or five of them are in there at any one time. I say we have a little fun with them first."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:43 pm

She looked thoughtful for just a moment, or three before giving a small nod of her head. "That does sound like a smart place to start." Of course, with Em already knowing the layout and some details was a great thing. Az on her own would be in a blind spot...which wasn't always bad, but this could work out nicely.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:42 pm

She thought a few moments.

"I have the perfect idea. We could give them all erotic dreams. I know who all of them are thinking about."

She laughed.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:48 pm

Azlin giggled, yes yes she giggled right out loud. "That sounds like a very good idea." She liked the idea of well...perhaps helping things along you know! Not that she really knew anyone but that didn't mean she didn't want to join in with Em.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:50 pm

She started giggling too she coulden't help it.

"The only one off limits is Manny he is dating my mother, as for the other seven, I know who they need to dream about."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:05 pm

Az gave a small nod, she had actually met Manny with her mother, and she just could see that being a tad bit to odd. "That does make perfect sense, I do not think I would wish to go there either with my own mother."
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum