Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Finding the Inn

2 posters

Go down

Finding the Inn Empty Finding the Inn

Post by Epiphany Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:25 pm

It was time to get going. The travel to Rhydin would take a while, nearly a half a day, but it would all be worth it in the end. Hopefully. Today was the day they were going to go looking for what would be their new home.

Moving out and starting over someplace new was exactly what she needed; she was lucky to have friends who were willing to go along with her. So much had happened in the past few months, things that had been stifling her from the inside. Now she was breaking away from all of it. and had never felt better.

Dressed in dark denim pants and a blue shirt, a small duffle bag of supplies - never know what might happen- Epiphany knocked in the door to room 1201.

Last edited by Epiphany on Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Finding the Inn Empty Re: Finding the Inn

Post by Elessar Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:31 am

The door would swing open on the first knock revealing a grinning Elessar on the other side. Usually the late riser, today he had woken early and was ready to go. He was wearing light clothing for this trip; a forest green tunic and dark pants; his bow and quiver strapped to his back, for indeed you never know what could happen. A grin was given to Epiphany as he stepped out into the hall. "Are you ready to go?"
Elessar
Elessar

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:03 pm

"Glad to see that you're up this morning."
He liked to sleep in, though lately she's noticed that he's been waking up early. Epiphany wouldn't waste any time asking to come in, they had a task to do. "Hope Ar's doing well. He does know that we will be gone for the entire day right? Rhydin's pretty big, and we have a lot of work to do." Needed to find a place - hopefully a building that was abandoned for she didn't think that they had the funds to actually buy a preexisting place- and see about construction work.

All prepared she took a step or two backwards, ready to head down the stairs and out of the Inn.
"I have all types of ideas. This'll be great."
Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Elessar Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:46 am

Yes, the Elf enjoyed sleeping in, but he could get up early if it was needed, and today was one such occasion. It wouldn't have mattered if she had wanted to go in the room or not for he had already stepped out into the hall.
"Ar's still asleep, he had another bad night." There was a pause as he turned to shut the door. "I left him a note though, and he's heading to Mary's later so all will be fine." Turning back to her, he grinned "What kind of ideas? I want to know."
Elessar
Elessar

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:54 pm

Hooking her arm around his own she began to pull him down the hall - though he was probably coming willingly (yes?) so she wouldn't have to pull too much.

"You know me. I have tons of ideas. It's a blank canvas. Hardly anything thrills me as much as having a blank canvas to work on." There were other things that she enjoyed, but creating was always at the top.

"We have to go shopping, get the colors right, arrange. My crewmen are simply ecstatic about this project Elessar. Ecstatic I tell you." Any type of nervousness she had, any apprehensions, were gone, replaced with the thrill of a new place.

Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Elessar Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:33 am

Yes, he had been coming willingly, but now that he was hooked he let himself be pulled along by her. He was quiet for the moment, listening to her excitement and talk of shopping, though at the mention of colors he finally spoke up. "Colors? What do you mean by colors? Everything must have a color of some kind." Though somewhat confused, her excitement was contagious and he found himself grinning in anticipation.
Elessar
Elessar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down