Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

It's party time!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It's party time! Empty It's party time!

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:51 pm

Tasha was back in her room. Seleen and Shuda had picked thier costumes and she needed to get ready herself. She was sitting on her bed wondering what to wear.

Back to top Go down

It's party time! Empty Re: It's party time!

Post by Beastie Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:32 am

It was not often he did parties, even less often that he did them in non-beastie form. But it was suppose to be a costume party so he decided why not. Besides, he was gonna get a kick out of this. So there he was in his drow form sorting through the clothes he had brought. He looke din the mirror and nodded. The red orbs had to go.

He took a box that he had purchased, and and opened it. Inside were coverings to change the color of his eyes ( aka contacts). He chose the purple ones, as he knew they would be heightened by the mask he was going to wear. He smiled and began to dress.

First came the pants, he the leather feeling great on his skin. He shifted slightly as they were tight, but yet not to tight. He had to make sure he had room in all the right areas. He went and ahead and put on his black thigh high leather boots. yes the theeme was going well, as he put on the silk purple shirt he had brought. It was long enough to cover, well the area the pants helped show off, but not quite. He was definitly sex walking. He chuckled at that. If people only knew.

It was then that he put his ash grey hair back with a purple ribbon and donned the velvet mask he bought. He looke din the mirror once more and nodded, the effect was perfect. it was dressed like this that he set off to Tasha's room. Keepig a promise, he smiled. Oh yes he was going to enjoy this. He flicked his forked tongue once, as he never did a complete change, and grinned. Learning long ago how to hide it was forked.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:54 am

Tasha heard someone outside of her door and within moments she thought here was a faint familiarity to the being. She grabbed up her robe and went to her door. She opened it and there stood ... Dre, in Drow form.!

"Wow, I'm impressed." She stepped back and let him in, checking him out as he entered. "Pirate, definitely the pirate." She giggled and closed the door behind them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:02 am

He stepped in. His movements issuing that pure lust and sex feel. They were slow and calculated and were meant to get a motor running. To let her know it was him, he stuck his forked tongue out at her. His voice was soft and hypnotic. The undertone easy to catch. But even that seem to emit promises of things many women wish to hear.

"Vedui' kor'in uss. Usstan ssiggrin dos xal ori'gato uns'aa plynn dos ulu l' lil'alure."

(Transalation:Greetings furry one. I thought you might let me take you to the dance.)
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:19 am

She smiled a very large smile. "I would be most honored dear sir." She didn't speak Drow too well, but she understood it just fine. With a wink she went back into her bedroom area and picked up a tiny black skirt and a red and white stripped top. She looked over at him as she went into her bathroom to change. He was definitely going to drive her crazy tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:23 am

He smiled as she walked away, and could not resist. he hit her with a wave of lust but made it seem like it was her body reacting to stimulation. He spoke slower now, so that she could hear the words and the words form in her mind.

"Talinth jala orn zhaun vel'uss Usstan tlun? Ilhar uriu naut tangis' keffal uns'aa 'zil folt wun kyikhen."

(translation:Think any will know who I am. Mother has not even seen me as such in ages.))
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:56 am

Krys had a secon thought about the dress. Thinking she might need help, she went to Tasha's room and knocked on the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:02 am

She slammed her hand into the wall to catch her ballance. She took a deep breath and then proceeded into the bathroom. "Dre, orn dos ... ori'gato Krys wun ... ul ... ulu pick natha ... costume tir ... ussta orlingg qualla?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:07 am

He opened the door to see his Sister. now this would be fun, as she had never seen him like this. He looked at her up and down and smiled. He turned the charm on more.

He says softly," Vedui'. Folbol Usstan shlu'ta xxizz dos xuil. xor ph' dos ghil ulu kyorl l' jallil d'lil cuass'ili? Ka ji Usstan shlu'ta astux ilta valmuth whol dos. Usstan jivvin d' heen. Qualla doer wun. L' costumes ph' pholor l' orlingg. Xxizz dosstan."

(Greetings. Something I can help you with. or are you here to see the lady of the room? If so I can undo her bonds for you. I play of course. The costumes are on the bed. Help yourself.)

He then moved to the side like water, opening the door all the way.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:17 am

Krys saw the handsome man standing in the door. My Tasha did have a hot friend. Krys put on her best flirty smile. The accent he had was just as hot as he is." Why thank you Sir. Yes I was going to see if the Lady did have a costume. Perhaps you can help me pick out one." Krys batted her eyelashes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:24 am

He switched to common, a smile crossing his face. His voice in Common dripped even more with lust and sex then before.

"I am sure we can find you something. I do believe the Lady had trouble choosing for herself. But then beautiful women do normally. Maybe you should speak with her, as i am sure she knows you a bit better then I do. But might I suggest the witch or maybe the belly dancer. The sheer fabric would..." he trailed off there and flourished an arm for her to walk before him."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:32 am

Krys was starting to feel hot inside, and out. Krys did like the belly dancer outfit off. She was still trying to figure out where Tasha found this hot man. She was mighty curious as to who he was, and just how well Tasha knew him. She walked before him and looked at the belly dancer outfit. I do like the belly dancer costume. Maybe I should ask the lady. Is Tasha around?

Last edited by Krystal Crow on Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:39 am

He smiled at her, "Last I knew she went into the back to get ready. I do hope she is well." He saw the cstume and smiled. "Ah yes, the colours do match you, I am sure you shall bring it to life."

As he spoke he hit tasha with a bigger blast. This way Krystal would know where she was, even though she did get some of the effects of it.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:51 am

Krys smiled. Well thank you for helping me kind Sir. I believe I'll wait to see what she thinks. I do believe I'll go ask her.Thanks again Sir. Forgive my rudeness, but I don't believe I caught your name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:57 am

It was then that he flashed another one of his smiles. "If I told you my name then tht would ruin the mystery. The best times are those that keep you on the edge. never fully going over, but riding tht edge perfedtly. I assure you Lady, when the time is right you shall know who I am. but for this even, i am jsut that a mystery."

He smiled once more, and moved off to another part of the room. His movemoents sure and his body reacting as it should.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:00 am

Tasha came out of the bathroom in her cute little outfit. "Hello Krystal dear." She chuckled, she heard the whole conversation and could smell the pheromones in the air. "Krys, sweety, I think this is one stud you might want to just leave in my very capable hands. Trust me on this."

She smiled as she walked over to her bed to pick up the bandanna for her head, intentionally bending over to reach across in front of him. "So, what did you find?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:05 am

He saw he come out and smiled, giving the approiate whistle and such. Yes that outfit did become her. She was sure to turn many a head. he chuckled at that thought and sent it to her. Then she bent over him. Yes this maybe a fun night indeed. He wondered though if this was just the lust or what. time would tell of couse.

But if she wanted to play. So could he. He moved to where both of them could see him and began to stretch, claiming it was for the dancing. His body moved in ways that well imginations would run wild, especially when his shirt came up some. A innocent look was plastered on his face, but inward he was grinning.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:11 am

Krys walked up to Tasha and gave her a sisterly hug. "Are you sure? I mean I know you have your hands full with my brother."

She picked up the beautiful belly dancer outfit. "I love this one. Where did you fine such a beautiful costume?"

She watched the gentlemen with a very curious grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:15 am

Tasha saw his subtle way of flashing them and cleared her throat. *ahem* She sent him a mental link. ~Dre, she might not be blood, but she's still your sister, knock it off.~ She smiled innocently but was actually thinking something definitely not so innocent. She returned the hug and giggled. "Might have my hands fuller than I thought, but yea, I got this, no worries. I made them, this is where I've been, up here making costumes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:17 am

"OK Tasha you know best, but if you need any help... So what about the belly dancer costume, Is anone going to use it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:22 am

He did knock it off, but raised a brow at something he heard.

~Something I should know?~

He looked at her and sent her another link though, ~Nothing like a shaved kitty.~

He looked at the ladies and smiled. "Maybe we should head to the party. unless there are other plans I was unaware of. This night is full of surprises, yes?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:32 am

Krys put her hands to her mouth, she didn't mean to say that. She just had thought Tasha and Dre looked cute together. "I really need to control my tongue."Thank the Goddess Dre wasn't in the room, because he would have smacked her on the butt with that tail of his.

Krys picked up the costume and started toward the door. "I'll meet you guys down stairs."

Now she was worried Dre would kill her for running her fat mouth. Maybe she would get lucky and not notice her at the party.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:37 am

Tasha laughed. "Krys, you can change in my bathroom, the costume is yours dear." She waited for Krys to leave the room and then got close to Dre so she could whisper to him. "Never was fond of bald, something about red hair, ya know what I mean?" She giggled as she walked over to the mirror to adjust her bandanna.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:41 am

"Thanks Tasha." Krys went into Tasha's bathroom and changed in the costume. She giggled when she saw herself in the mirror. She came back out and started rolling her flat belly. "You know I could get use to this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:42 am

He looked at her and nodded. it was then he saw the back of the costume. "Interesting" was all he said.

"If you ladies wish, I shall await you right outside. I do not wish to impede on women talk."

He shot her one more link ~You might wish a towel. Should not Have so much fun by yourself.~

he stood and went towards the door.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next